• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

Alexis

I was thinking about buying another herborizer. i already have the XL, so it makes sense to buy the analogue Ti heater.
Now i am a bit confused about the ti heater. do i have to buy a seperate injector glass or does the titanium heater come with that glass included?

14631-herborizer-ti-glass-injector.jpg
That heater glass housing is automatically included with your purchase without exception however it is advisable to buy one or two spares.

Alexis,

Shadooz

@Alexis he said he got the XL already, and just couple post above talk about the power supply which are identical between XL and TI (not the digiti), if u don't want another one you'll have to buy everything separatly..
64€ the power supply

Never says always

Last edited:
Shadooz,

daoist

i think i just buy the glass piece and the heater both. it is always good to have spare glass parts because it is easy to break.
but due to covid19 situation not all parts are available and i also need the heater resting-stand and the micro bowl. so not ecerything is available so i just wait until it is all in stock.

daoist,
Reactions: Shadooz

justcametomind

i think i just buy the glass piece and the heater both. it is always good to have spare glass parts because it is easy to break.
but due to covid19 situation not all parts are available and i also need the heater resting-stand and the micro bowl. so not ecerything is available so i just wait until it is all in stock.
They have ever part imaginable here
The “all glass path” can be tempting but general consensus here is that the microdosing is better executed using a tinier layer of weed on the normal bowl. Imho the microdosing bowl gets dirty fast and the glass piece you use gets dirty too because abv particles fall easily without a proper screen (I use two of them). It’s also harder to heat weed uniformly with that glass “screen” at the bottom because it isn’t flat.

daoist

Oke thanks for the information on the microdosing bowl. It is my goal to use as much glass parts as i can, i will order both a normal bowl (perhaps i can find a 3rd party fritted glass screen for it too) and a micro bowl (good for hash i thought). Maybe it is just me but metal screens add a certain amount of harshness to my throat, even if it is minimal still all glass is always better. I don't mind the cleaning, if it gives me smoother vape. That is why i also try to hunt down a fritted glass filter-screen for my extreme q cyclone bowl. I already have the glass filtered elbow.

Is that verdampftnochmal website any trustworthy? I saw on the website everything is in stock there, which is weird because even herborizer themselfs don't even have everything in stock, nor do any of the dutch vape webshops.

nowadays i am looking for smoothes and tastiest hits possible. I figured if i get the glass filter micro dose bowl i can get all the flavour in one perfect hit and toss out the abv so i get freshed tastiest hits all the time, becuase that first hit always has the most flavour, after that flavour degrades pretty fast.

Last edited:

justcametomind

That shop is trustworthy, easily the best independent shop in EU along with lacentralevapeur which you may check as well (I didn’t, but both the shop have the largest vape catalogue available in EU).
They also have a forum presence here.

daoist

I think the herborizer bowls always are a bit of a tight fit. But i just hold my finger on the handle of the bowl before i lift the heater from it.
most of the time i lift the bowl with the heater still on it. than after the hit i take it off.

Last edited:
daoist,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I was thinking about buying another herborizer. i already have the XL, so it makes sense to buy the analogue Ti heater.
Now i am a bit confused about the ti heater. do i have to buy a seperate injector glass or does the titanium heater come with that glass included?

14631-herborizer-ti-glass-injector.jpg
It comes with the glass. I would however recommend picking up the silicone sleeve as it's basically impossible to handle without.

Shadooz

@Alexis have u read that page ? Not if u buy spare part, but if you buy the whole system everything is in ... (except weed, bubbler, brush, my cooking timer, my weed, my baking paper, and also weed...)

Shadooz,

Alexis

@Alexis have u read that page ? Not if u buy spare part, but if you buy the whole system everything is in ... (except weed, bubbler, brush, my cooking timer, my weed, my baking paper, and also weed...)
I never looked into the fineprint of the heater part itself. Indeed I was thinking of the system last night regarding the glass housing. I was pretty wasted.

But Vgoodiez has said the glass housing will be included, from Herborizer, with the heater part.

So I was curious about the silicone handle. If it doesn’t specify that the glass housing is automatically included, and it is, the same could apply to the silicone handle.

But last time I did look, it was only about 5 EUR for the handle.

Alexis,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

daoist

I am just going to order the glass part anyway just in case. a bit of spare glass never hurts.
the herborizer glass is not too great of quality. My extreme Q has some sturdy glass. dropped it many times nothing ever breaks. herborizer drop something one time and you got yourself two herborizers all of a sudden.

Alexis

I am just going to order the glass part anyway just in case. a bit of spare glass never hurts.
the herborizer glass is not too great of quality. My extreme Q has some sturdy glass. dropped it many times nothing ever breaks. herborizer drop something one time and you got yourself two herborizers all of a sudden.
Best decision IMO. Personally I’ve never had a single glass break from any of my Herborizer gear.

Obviously the Bubbler needs some care, but the glass bowls are very sturdy, and you just need to take care when disassembling to clean the glass housing.

Vapster707

So I broke my OG hydratube it was a great 2 yrs ... So to replace my hydratube I bought a herborizer 😎🤣 ...

Vapster707,
Reactions: Alexis

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
DigiTi arrived yesterday, and I'm already quite smitten by it. Running it through some of my own glass, but definitely considering picking up the Sherlock from Vgoodiez. Anyone use their Herborizer through the Sherlock? How is it?

3migo,

JonServo

DigiTi arrived yesterday, and I'm already quite smitten by it. Running it through some of my own glass, but definitely considering picking up the Sherlock from Vgoodiez. Anyone use their Herborizer through the Sherlock? How is it?
I really like the Sherlock. Easy to clean, great taste and airflow!

JonServo,
Top Bottom