• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

an0maly

If I can't find affordable adapters with a handle, I use 1.5 - 2mm thick gardening wire and a small length of bamboo to make a handle for my cheapo adapters.

Test tube holders (tongs, clips and clamps) are cheap things.

The Cyclone tuff bowl has a silicone sleeve around it which is another solution (to wrap the female/female adapter with something, I mean).
Hey thanks for the suggestion. I forgot about the Cyclone bowl.

an0maly,

Shadooz

The norml 18mm bowl is way enough for micro dose, i had my screen 2/3 covered. As i've heard the micro bowl will just extract it faster as it condense the flow... but for 75$ i will just do one more draw to finish it. I've ordered another normal 18mm

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Trust me guys, I don't like the price of the microbowl myself. I am taking a margin hit to even offer them there. There aren't a lot of bowl sets out there as pricey as this. I'm just trying to make my money back on these last ones I have and I don't think I'll reorder. They work great but it is hard for me to sell them at this price. Especially when you can just drop a basket on the tip of a 19mm male/male and drop a 19 female/female over the top and have the same thing minus the handle. Just buy the adapters on ebay guys. Glass won't be as high quantity and won't look as nice but its a fraction of the price.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hi everybody,

Being a regular and satisfied user of the Herbo Xl, I allow myself a small contribution about my use.
Basically, the Xl system was designed "for long floral sessions" according to the manufacturer. As such, it works very well, it's possible to have long, vaporous and tasty sessions.
But I love this system because it's versatile and I especially enjoy using it like this : (for quick, hard and milky hits)
- power at max (10)
-10mn pre-heating
-double screens (photo)
-micro dosage
=Big clouds guaranteed and never combusted!

For me, This double possibility of use places the Herborizer Xl on top of the vaporizers that I like to use!

Alexis

Hi everybody,

Being a regular and satisfied user of the Herbo Xl, I allow myself a small contribution about my use.
Basically, the Xl system was designed "for long floral sessions" according to the manufacturer. As such, it works very well, it's possible to have long, vaporous and tasty sessions.
But I love this system because it's versatile and I especially enjoy using it like this : (for quick, hard and milky hits)
- power at max (10)
-10mn pre-heating
-double screens (photo)
-micro dosage
=Big clouds guaranteed and never combusted!

For me, This double possibility of use places the Herborizer Xl on top of the vaporizers that I like to use!

It has it's drawbacks the XL, but also many unique attributes, and it often surprises first time owners, in today's climate, who have been around many modern, fancier, supposedly better vapes.

The XL is very versatile. Truly one of the best social vapes sharing a big bowl, with your own whip even.

Or mini glass tube.

The Sphere XL goes great with the official Verdamper Glass mouthpiece too. Opens the airflow a bit, smooth huge power hits with a good load.

If only if only- the bowl, and especially injector, were designed for easier handling.

Apart from some draw restriction, compared to the mightily free flowing Ti system, the dainty little handles are my only gripe.

Taste preservation is superb with the XL.

DayN'Nite

Hope everybody is doing well and having an amazing day today. just wanted to report to everyone i found a 24mm to 19mm adapter and i am now using my digi ti in the herbo xl bowl. i repeat using the digi ti on the xl bowl lmfaooo and the rips are even more flavorful and hard hitting its ridiculous. this vape has now become the only vape i use. i will be getting rid of all my other vapes except maybe the mighty still need a portable lol but theres no need this checks all the boxes now with that bigger bowl.

@Alexis Are there any real differences in performance between the XL and the DigiTi. I.e does the XL get you more medicated bowl for bowl than the digiti bc of the bigger bowl?

Alexis

@Alexis Are there any real differences in performance between the XL and the DigiTi. I.e does the XL get you more medicated bowl for bowl than the digiti bc of the bigger bowl?
I say the Ti system full stop, is a more powerful vape in it"# effects.

The XL can definitely wreck you with a large load. The high is very clean, warm, nice, relaxing and strong.

But no matter how full you load the XL bowl and system, I can get equally large hits with the Ti, by way of loading, configuration, and inhalation.

The XL bowl gives greater longevity. The Ti provides any size hit you wish for, you would just need to stir and especially reload more often.

But they both extract diferently. The Ti extracts faster. The feeling is much closer to a dab to me, than the XL.

It is a different signature, and ultimately stronger and more deeply penetrating.

If I'm in a contest to get as stoned as I can, I would take the Ti with me. But the XL hits very well and is a really clean, full bodied enjoyable and lasting high.

I have no issue with the smaller bowl size of the Ti. Im haply to load 0.25 to 0.3 grams max, still getting 10 plus large hits easily, and reloading.

Some peolle prefer the XL because it is more of a detached, less maintenance style of vaping. Sit back and keep toking forever, sharing with a group is more suitable, or even just a big load with two people to stretch put as a social vape, and you can hit the XL for lomger before any stirring is really required.

The Ti likes a regular stir up in between every other hit on high temps, and evefy 3 hits on lower temp.

Basically, same amount of weed vaped in each vape, equal size hits, jjust different bowl and load sizes, numbers etc.

Both different in subjective effects. The Ti is certainly more powerful and heavier there. But the XL is no slouch.

I hope that makes some sense, too tired to really think clearly at all today to make much sense if any.

To me though egain, I strongly believe the way the Ti extrscts and delivers the actives to the bloodstream, make it more medicinal than 99% of the vapes I have tried.

But the XL also ranks very well on the scale at being able to transfer a hifh level of the medicinal effects of the cannabis into the bloodstream and body tissues, just not quite as deeply and penerrating as the Ti IMO.

Last edited:

rodders83

Hope everybody is doing well and having an amazing day today. just wanted to report to everyone i found a 24mm to 19mm adapter and i am now using my digi ti in the herbo xl bowl. i repeat using the digi ti on the xl bowl lmfaooo and the rips are even more flavorful and hard hitting its ridiculous. this vape has now become the only vape i use. i will be getting rid of all my other vapes except maybe the mighty still need a portable lol but theres no need this checks all the boxes now with that bigger bowl.

Could you please link me to the adapter? As i was going to sell my Ti heater as i find the XL on 10 being more sedative. I found the Ti simply was a clean high and i wanted bowl after bowl after bowl and i was not satisfied. I went to the XL at 10 and that seems to stop the craving. I might change my mind with a bigger bowl as i am simply going to use the analogue controller and power supply with the XL than with the analogue Ti so i might as well sell the heater stand and two bowls unless i can get this adapter.

Thanks

Vapster707

So I'm saving up to get me a herborizer ... Now not sure which is best 14mm or 18mm ??? Dose it really matter ??? I have 1 glass piece I just ordered comin in thats 14mm so thinkin 14 ... I really don't buy glass stuff so I'm unsure of which size is more or mess common ... Also 39€ for a stand 😬😬😬 kinda crazy ... I'm think in of ordering tha sherlock body as a stand/extra body... I do plan on ordering tha sphere body ... Sherlock body is 65€ seems like a better value ...

Vapster707,

Shadooz

The TI is the same for 14/18 mm, just the bottom side of the bowl will change, 14 or 18 so it just depend of your glass. I've just ordered one for 250€ with an extra bowl and injector glass. Extra bowl is a must have so if you're not sure u can have the two size.
For big bong, 18mm is more common but for bubbler it's the same. Big bong (with many levels) are irrelevant for vape, u just need to cool it down enough for you throat but reduce the condensation at max. I found the herbo glass too big (sphere/tube)
Sherlock would be not enough for my throat as a quite smoking +6 years ago. But for old smokers, their throat can handle as they're already fucked up. I'm more and more sensitive with time (seems a good news, my throat getting healthier).

For the stand, i've put it in a ashtray XD and it sleep well, easy to remove as there is no friction like with the stand. I unplug after each use to be sure but i would do it with every stand also.

For the glass, the best value will be dhgate, no doubt, my matrix bubbler is my fellow since 6years, for 20€.

Shadooz,

Vapordeflor

Hi FC people!

I have decided to do a little quick review of my experience with this awesome vape here.
I have been using this vape daily for nearly half a year (DigiTi), it is clearly the best vape I have. Coming from a Mighty as DD I was blown away by the potency and flavor of this vapor.
This is my first desktop and it worths every penny plus the lack of portability. This thing is a monster. I describe the vapor from the herbo almost as an extension of the plant, its like chewing the terp profile of the bud.
Also I feel that this vapes (pure convection desktops) are the closest to a dab experience you could have using the whole flower. Fast and rigorous extraction.
You can throw as less as 0.08gr covering the screen and if you rise the load (a la mejor :lol: ) or take down the heating element (a la zancru) you can vape the load in one dense hit.
You can also throw in there 0.20/25gr and have a more extended session and the flavor would be more present than with most session vapes.
I have found that the optimal load for the herbo is 0.15 gr.

Not a big review but I just wanted to leave here that I love the HERBO! :worms::worms::worms:

DayN'Nite

Hope Everybody is having a great day today. Sorry for taking so long to reply everyone been a crazy week @rodders83 @stickstones @The Chemist. Honestly i wouldnt waste the money, after experimenting this weekend and during the week with the adapter i can tell you its really not worth it. there just isnt enough heat and thermal mass to vape through a .4-.5 load, it was taking too long to vape and i didnt feel like it wasnt extracting efficiently and effectively anymore . it was a much lighter vaping session that im used to with the regular 18mm bowl. the vape quality itself was more of a very fine mist than the regular punch im used to getting. honestly i feel like once you change the bowl you change how the vape works. i set the temp to 740 and dropped the injector ( a la zancru ) and it still just wasnt enough to vape in less than 10 draws. you guys are still free to experiment yourselves if you want but i warn you ahead of time its not what youre expecting. heres the link if youre still interested https://store.nvsglassworks.com/product/us-tubes-6-5-oversized-18mm-24mm-downstem-clear/ the only tool youre gonna need is a glass cutter tool ( its only 6 maybe 7$ on amazon). it is work a little work but it works lol just thought id share my experience.

it does make me think though if the xl has more heat transfer and thermal mass making it a more efficient and effective at extracting larger loads. would that then make it more powerful than DigiTi idk i wouldnt think so. only reason being i heard its a different style of vaping more of a session style but then again im just thinking outloud now :lol:

emily

here's the Herborizer43

YH8FNqi.jpg

Alexis

Hope Everybody is having a great day today. Sorry for taking so long to reply everyone been a crazy week @rodders83 @stickstones @The Chemist. Honestly i wouldnt waste the money, after experimenting this weekend and during the week with the adapter i can tell you its really not worth it. there just isnt enough heat and thermal mass to vape through a .4-.5 load, it was taking too long to vape and i didnt feel like it wasnt extracting efficiently and effectively anymore . it was a much lighter vaping session that im used to with the regular 18mm bowl. the vape quality itself was more of a very fine mist than the regular punch im used to getting. honestly i feel like once you change the bowl you change how the vape works. i set the temp to 740 and dropped the injector ( a la zancru ) and it still just wasnt enough to vape in less than 10 draws. you guys are still free to experiment yourselves if you want but i warn you ahead of time its not what youre expecting. heres the link if youre still interested https://store.nvsglassworks.com/product/us-tubes-6-5-oversized-18mm-24mm-downstem-clear/ the only tool youre gonna need is a glass cutter tool ( its only 6 maybe 7$ on amazon). it is work a little work but it works lol just thought id share my experience.

it does make me think though if the xl has more heat transfer and thermal mass making it a more efficient and effective at extracting larger loads. would that then make it more powerful than DigiTi idk i wouldnt think so. only reason being i heard its a different style of vaping more of a session style but then again im just thinking outloud now :lol:
Well I have to say, I'm not surprised at all at what you say, and you've actually assured me of my sanity. I couldn't imagine or envisage the value and benefit of the set up you were describing.

For me, even if vapor quality and generation was identical, to adapt the Ti heater to work on my least favorite vaporizer bowl- the XL, would feel like putting square wooden wheels on my new Mercedes! (I haven't got a car!)

We all seem to get so hung up on things and aspects of vapes that really don't matter, IMO, in our first-world blindedness.

That's just my own opinion of course, but the Ti is a fantastic, well designed, efficient, easy to handle, easy to use vape.

The XL bowl is way inferior to my Ti bowls, so much more awkward and fiddly both to handle and empty, reload.

And the adpator configuration sounds like trying to dry your hair from the hair dryer in the room next door lol!

I have been using my XL Sphere this week. I know some people really love the XL and even seem to prefer it to the Ti.

In my mind and experience, the Ti is vastly superior in virtually all categories- taste, vapor quality, ease of use especially bowl and heater handling, emptying, reloading.

Heat up time. Effects! Just all round so much better. No need to go back in time to when our bread was made with bare feet and had bits of everything in it lol!

@emily that's what I call protrusion girl!

Duba

Accessory Maker
I just use the Xl but it hits hard, sure!. I don't know exactly where the terps go but they spend by my brain:rofl:

I can "program" it to taste my weeds or to share it with friends (flavor ++, large capacity, cloudy hits ... and the drop of sweat at the end)
or I can use it in killer's mode (dual screen) and kill the bowl in just a few hits!
At the end, I can vape my sherlock in peace ($ 12 on dh gate).

I hearded that the Ti can combust? The Xl not! and avb is just "perfectly" brown! A beast!

Alexis

I just use the Xl but it hits hard, sure!. I don't know exactly where the terps go but they spend by my brain:rofl:

I can "program" it to taste my weeds or to share it with friends (flavor ++, large capacity, cloudy hits ... and the drop of sweat at the end)
or I can use it in killer's mode (dual screen) and kill the bowl in just a few hits!
At the end, I can vape my sherlock in peace ($ 12 on dh gate).

I hearded that the Ti can combust? The Xl not! and avb is just "perfectly" brown! A beast!
Glad the XL serves you well. And I don't mean to dis it. But I wanted to spell out that in my own sufficiently extensive experience of vaporizing with different models over several decades, as far as I am concerned, the Ti is just the way better vaporizer, as it is out of the box.

I also bet you any money, Sebastien himself never even considers loading up an XL for himself, friends or family, unless especially requested.

It seems to me like sometimes we take things unnecessarily for granted, being mere human beings of course.

Alexis,

DayN'Nite

Hot damn @emily that thing looks like a beast right there. How does she rip ? I had an idea myself about putting glass balls in. I dropped my injector ever so slightly and im noticing a bigger drop in temp due to more cool air coming in before hitting the injector so I decided to keep the injector the same but just add glass balls to it. Let's see how it goes . Not expecting any crazy difference in performance but the only thing I am expecting is a more stable temperature and not as much of a drop maybe not even any lets see. Again Completely unnecessary as this vape works perfect out the box but my curiosity keeps me tinkering away. As always ill share the results lol

@Alexis couldnt have said it better my good sir your absolutely right brotha the ti/digiti is essentially perfect the way it is. I can't see myself getting rid of this vape at all its definitely my favorite out of everything I have. I even stopped using portables bc of how effective the digi is lol

DayN'Nite,
Reactions: Alexis

Duba

Accessory Maker
@Alexis..I Don't want to compare the XL and the ti...don't want to compare your experience and mine...Just want to share my little user experience...Herborizer make big units, that's all. And It's fun to read how each one use it, with differents tips and rituals.
I'd like to try a Ti one day!
Have fun!

Shadooz

So i receive the #325 mesh today, brexit and corona give me 2 weeks shippement for a 3h distance by train...

Immediately received, immediately tried. So i've found my endgame, i've cut 325 with normal screen size.
It slide easily between the normal screen and the glass dot, (@Hippie it's really like silk). it was easier, with my little finger, than placing the normal screen. they don't move and give no gap.

20201030-134448.jpg

It add a draw resistance, which is a plus to me, i prefere more controlled flow. But still less resistance, i guess, than @emily heater.
I've no need to drop the titane part or put the screen upper even at 4. And i can lower my water level.

It will clog fast, but don't know how fast, so i wait to see and will do cannamilk with them, i've ordered A3 sheet, can do +250 screen, so i'm lifetime done... ;)

Last edited:

Hippie

I've done the same with #400 mesh in my Herbo bowls, this week :cool:
(and got a disc of #400 to sit in the glass FP bowl without falling out by folding a small rim on the mesh)
Thought they might clog up quick time but a little tickle with the Storz n Bickel brush while the screen is still hot is taking care of that

Shadooz

As #400 have 34/38 micron aperture and #325 42 micron, so quiet the same. u say might clog, so u won't have even clogged it with many bowls ?
If that's right, it's far enough for me, was planning to change every 3 bowls and store them, but it might be more than 3 :love:

Shadooz,

Hippie

I've definitely put more than that thro it with the FP this week (and seen very little dust in the pitchfork splitter I'm using on top of the bong)
I find the Herbo is easier to clean as you can blow out the bowl from the joint end (after brushing) without fear of the screen shooting out so think it should last OK

Shadooz

@Hippie Dust? with 42 micron i get nothing, you've cut them too small ?
I have washed them, after cuting, with iso. For the metalic dusts.

Even :love: kief :love: won't gonna pass those.

The best would have been with coarse bottom screen. I only got crafty's coarse ones. But unluky, they are too small of just a little bit... :cry:

Top Bottom