• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

GoldenBud

It just came to me now, the Flowerpot is like Manchester United, amd the Herbo Ti is Liverpool, slowly improving, rising up through the ranks to compete for top spot.
then PSG (because of Neymar) is like the Glass Symphony. it can be broken easily, can do a real magic in a short amount of time, you can't leave it ON too much time without a supervision.... (you need a lady to turn him OFF , he likes alot of ladz )

Alexis

then PSG (because of Neymar) is like the Glass Symphony. it can be broken easily, can do a real magic in a short amount of time, you can't leave it ON too much time without a supervision.... (you need a lady to turn him OFF , he likes alot of ladz )
Haha, another great analogy. I was going to add, jokingly, how you also cannot rely fully on the inventor, as this was the case while he was still active hear.

But I do genuinely fear he may no longer be with us.

I definitely would not rely on Neymar to get out of bed and drop my passport off to me in time for my 9 am flight lol!

Golly, took 400 micrograms of LSD yesterday, but the real Trip is today!

Yesterday....I was just....fucked up.

Today...I'm feeling electric pulsing through every cell. The world is a radically different place. I am still completely off my head. Respect that one. Some serious integration to follow, but my mum just went on Holiday yesterday first time I'm home alone in 12 months (live at home at 40 due to longterm illness, it kills me but I would not manage otherwise.)

So it's lovely to have some space at last, I have forgotten what it feels like.

I won't be vaping any weed tonighy no way. My regular, 1st of the day edible dose- blew my trip right up again lol!

Alexis

Where can we get this "new edition" micro bowl in EU?
Well, off top of my head, it seems no brainer direct from Herborizer.

Just check the site basically is what I would do first of all and if it is is not there are you can check the German site, Verdamftnochmal, or Lacentrale vapeur.

Or send Seb an email if all fails.

Alexis,

DayN'Nite

Does anyone know where to get a 24mm to an 18mm male adapter so i can fit my digiti in the herborizer xl bowl for bigger bowls and sessions? I got a 29mm to 18mm adapter thinking it was right but it ended up being too big to fit

rodders83

All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. Please review the forum rules.
Does anyone know where to get a 24mm to an 18mm male adapter so i can fit my digiti in the herborizer xl bowl for bigger bowls and sessions? I got a 29mm to 18mm adapter thinking it was right but it ended up being too big to fit

Could not find one either, Dont bother emailing Herborizer as they are the most arrogant people and will not acknowledge anything bad about thier vapes.

Too busy sending out free vapes to keep the shill train going no doubt! Still not heard anything about my closed account either. Disgusting manufacturer really!

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
@rodders83 You've done nothing but complain in this thread. Mostly about bubblers, rather than the vape, which I could not care any less about. It doesn't even belong in this thread.

"Shill train"?

"Disgusting manufacturer"?

Go participate in a different thread. You're obviously too angry to post anything of consequence here.

Alexis

Could not find one either, Dont bother emailing Herborizer as they are the most arrogant people and will not acknowledge anything bad about thier vapes.

Too busy sending out free vapes to keep the shill train going no doubt! Still not heard anything about my closed account either. Disgusting manufacturer really!
Yeah Rodders mate, please calm down a bit. I like you mate, you are dead straight and true hearted.

I still can't make logical sense of your unfortunate, run around experience.

I am not calling you a liar at all btw.

But...your own experience seems so out of touch with everybody else that it seems unnecessarily harsh to be so aggressively slamming the company.

And I honestly honestly do not think the concept of shilling can be brought into to a discussion regarding the herborizer Ti.

Even if it was I would not dispute it because it is arguably proving itself amongst the most experienced vaporistss to be in the very top tier of desktop flower vaporizers in the world.

I listened to your own experience of it with interest and took it on board of course but the fact is that this particular device is becoming increasingly popular all over the world.

I rate the DigiTi myself. Many do. So tidy, small, easy to handle, smoothest flower desktop practically, maintains taste longer on moderate temps.

I love the effects.

But yeah, I hear you also @rodders83 I stir all my vapes naturally.

What I hate about the Elev8r, it's such PITA to stir.

What I love about the Herbo Ti- it is an ease and pleasure to remove heater, stir, replace etc.

My biggest gripe with the XL diddly little heater and bowl grips.

Anyway, the Ti is a fantastic vape mate, by all accounts beside your own.

No offence mate. I hope you like it more in time, and yeah I took in your explanation of vaping style, big XL bowl, no fussin' haha so I can respect that.

I just wanted to say, maybe not fully appropriate to bash the company so openly but especially the vape itself.

mmx

Cmon ;) Custom glass is fine - that's a female and male adapter. For 30eur you can make it "yourself", performance might be the same, the fit could be too.

Lamart made custom water pipe adapter with handle and it's on sale.

Now let's find the female ;) Arizer bowl is 19mm (10eur, or 15 the strong one), but it has that glass in the middle. I saw some pictures here with arizer bowl setup, so it might work? :D

French guys also have this and it would work.

Last edited:
mmx,

Popcorn Lung

I've seen a few male to male adapaters online with a handle. Some are sold on ebay for under $15.

I have not seen any female to female adapters with a handle. There is probably a reason for that? We see all kinds of glass blown adapters available online and I would have to believe if this was as easy as some have mentioned then it would be readily available.

Someone posted that it would be easy to do this but I wonder if they are a glassblower or if they actually know a glass blower that confirmed that this can be done for a low price? If so please share with the community.

I agree that the price seems a little high but the fact that there are no alternatives for a f to f adapter w/ a handle and gauging by the quality of Herborizer products it would stand to reason that this would be a great purchase for someone in the market.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Someone posted that it would be easy to do this but I wonder if they are a glassblower or if they actually know a glass blower that confirmed that this can be done for a low price? If so please share with the community.

I agree. I was somewhat shocked by the price initially, but I've looked around and can't find a substitute. All the f-f adapters I've found are too tall and don't have handles. Some of them flare between the two f-f connections which I also want to avoid. Ill probably end up getting one, honestly!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I complained to Seb about the price lol. I took a margin hit to even list them where I have them. In the end it's custom glass with the handle and it's of the same glass quality as the other Herborizer bowls so at least you know what you're getting.

And imo this does work better than the original microbowl by A LOT. The heater really lines up well with the basket screen to keep the heat focused in a small area which is what you really need for microdosing with the Herbo.

mmx

Never meant to put any bad light on this custom glass - I like what Seb did with the new micro bowl, looks like a perfect bowl/heater distance, but the price is a bit high for me. I just hoped it will be in the 40e price range as it was before.

We are on the forum and should be always looking for alternatives, not all people have the option to get that glass, so cheaper, similar variants should be posted here.

As a microdoser, I usually fill one bowl and vape it. There is almost no need for a handle because glass cools down quickly. Solution to not having an F-F adapter with a handle is the M-M adapter with handle. You can still remove the hot bowl and clear it out with a little bit of effort ;)

Vapordeflor

Hey FC people,
Here I leave you a little testing I have been doing to achieve a cheap DIY microdose Herbrizer bowl:
http://instagr.am/p/CFNDrmfiuwj/
As you can see on the photo above, simply by placing two stacked lids of S&B dosing capsules between the original stock screen and an additional one on top, you will have a DIY micro dose bowl.

I have been testing different amounts and temps but best experience so far is the displayed on the Ig post attached. The amount of the photo is just enough to cover the screen, sorry I don’t have a scale but it seems like a bit less than the half of the optimal standard herbo bowl (up to the lower end of the handle), 383ºC programmed and a long, soft and steady pull.

To empty your bowl without making a mess you can use the dabber provided with the vape to hold the lids and screen sandwich while turning your bowl upside down.

Other option for microdose would be as @zancru posts above to lower the diffuser middle section of the heater. I did it and it worked, I emailed the manufacturer and he’s response was the following:
Bonjour,

Do not change the position of the diffuser, it is placed optiomally.

The cef (allen key) is only used to tighten the small screw, if it ever loosened over time.
UNQUOTE

I guess there is no problem on lowering it tho as it works but I guess you guys would like to know that.

Have fun with your testing FC! :science::science::science:

Last edited:

rodders83

@rodders83 You've done nothing but complain in this thread. Mostly about bubblers, rather than the vape, which I could not care any less about. It doesn't even belong in this thread.

"Shill train"?

"Disgusting manufacturer"?

Go participate in a different thread. You're obviously too angry to post anything of consequence here.

I will but people should know i waited nicely for them to contact me and resinstate my acccount and i was due to make one last post. I made the wrong post. But what you said it not even true all i have did is complain? I have been here since page 22!!!! Posting nothing but praise since 2015. And they screwed me maliciously on my favourite vape so i am suddenly posting nothing of consequence? Well this will be my last post on here thats for sure!!!

I have been friendly and loyal to them and its only fair i summarize why i now will boycott and shun the thread and thier products. Because after i thought i had it resolved i did not know they deleted my account and blocked my email. So i now cant get my XL cleaned or warranty support even though people on here said it was a lifetime warranty? Why did they do this? Because i told everyone on here what they did thats why and i was going to post picturea of what they sent me... twice. Did you even read what i posted btw? I will say go visit page 111 and look at post #2771 and thats what i had to deal with for my loyalty. They tried to manipulate me into wasting four months even thougn i pre paid for a order in lockdown and waited 30days for postage. And it took 4 months in total until we had to argue. And when we did dude 15 emails were they keep emaling over and over to return to france? And when i keep saying no then they put thier wife on the email to again say the same thing? I warned them to resolve it that day or i would post here but they ignored my email. So someone here mmx said email seb and finally after 16 emails we get it resolved but at the cost of my XL not being able to be cleaned and my account closed and emails blocked and no response lol cmon mate.

What if that was a restaurant? And you get get kicked out for complainig your steak was shredded and your fork bent and after sending you another steak in the same condition they kick you out and ban you? Its only fair people know that i did not get a reply back from them and thats what this forum should do. Its not shaming and im not doing anything but sayinf this is how it ended between be and Hetborizer.

So best of luck to you all but, You should seriously read page 111 and post #2771. And also go read page 93 and post #2324. And what about Daoist being sent a brand new XL with black dust inside his injector? Basically this has been going on a long time and its about time it was summarized. So again best of luck but im out and this is how it ended for my since page 22. No hostility intended either, Its just my summary of what and why and how we got here. And i now must find another vape all through no fault of my own.

Last edited:
rodders83,

Cemento

Ciao a tutti
Sono da poco entrato nel forum ma sono molto felice di averlo fatto,perche questo forum e molto istruttivo x me.
Scrivo qui perché ho intenzione di acquistare un herborizer ti.
Ho letto qui molte informazioni ma ho ancora un paio di dubbi su qualcosa.
Primo dubbio riguarda gli o ring posti in alto al iniettore,si attaccano e restano incollati con il rischio che a ogni pulizia rompo il vetro che ce li?oppure non ce da preoccuparsi?
La pulizia come si esegue?
Volevo acquistare sherlock pipa di herborizer ma mi sembra un Po fragile e Ho anche li la paura che gli o ring si attacchino?conseguenza è di non romperla per pulirla. (Consigli per pulizia di essa?).
Volevo acquistare anche un Mini bong perché io non ne posseggo e volevo usarlo anche come supporto x l iniettore ,posso farlo oppure mi consigliate di acquistare il supporto originale con base in metallo?e anche qui con gli o ring ci sono problemi?
Mi piacerebbe vedere qualche video di herborizer ti o digit che usano la pipa sherlock herborizer ma non n trovo.
Da quando vi seguo sento il bisogno di trovare il mio vapo personale perfetto (ho notato che è soggettivo) spero che come desktop questo sia il mio (possessore da 3 anni di Da vinci iq e da 50 giorni di Mighty storz e brikel).
Vi ringrazio molto ,io scrivo da Italia e vi mandò i più cordiali saluti e auguri a tutti i membri fc.✌👍💪💪💪🔝🔝🔝🔝
Non ho ancora capito se devo fare traduzione in inglese oppure è automatico.
Se si ordina da dhgate bisogna aggiungere tasse e spese di spedizione? Se si sapete quanto è circa?
Nel caso dovessi acquistare bong in vetro da dhgate

Modnote. Google translate is not automatically applied. Here is a translated version:

Hello everyone
I have just joined the forum but I am very happy I did, because this forum is very informative for me.
I am writing here because I am going to buy a herborizer you.
I have read a lot of information here but I still have a couple of doubts about something.
The first question concerns the o rings placed at the top of the injector, do they stick and remain glued with the risk that with each cleaning I break the glass that there? Or not to worry?
How is cleaning done?
I wanted to buy herborizer sherlock pipe but it seems a bit fragile and I am afraid that the o rings will stick there too? The consequence is not to break it to clean it. (Tips for cleaning it?).
I also wanted to buy a Mini bong because I don't have one and I also wanted to use it as an injector xl support, can I do it or do you advise me to buy the original support with a metal base? And are there any problems with the o rings too?
I would like to see some videos of herborizer ti or digit using the sherlock herborizer pipe but I can't find any.
Since following you I feel the need to find my perfect personal vape (I noticed that it is subjective) I hope that as a desktop this is mine (3 years owner of Da vinci iq and 50 days of Mighty storz and brikel).
Thank you very much, I am writing from Italy and sent you the best regards and best wishes to all FC members. ✌👍💪💪💪🔝🔝🔝🔝
I still haven't figured out if I have to do English translation or if it's automatic.

I forgot, sorry ... I noticed that many here also buy from dhgate, I wanted to ask if shipping costs, taxes or other costs must be added to the prices and if the ordered products arrive intact

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapordeflor

Modnote. Google translate is not automatically applied. Here is a translated version:

Hello everyone
I have just joined the forum but I am very happy I did, because this forum is very informative for me.
I am writing here because I am going to buy a herborizer you.
I have read a lot of information here but I still have a couple of doubts about something.
The first question concerns the o rings placed at the top of the injector, do they stick and remain glued with the risk that with each cleaning I break the glass that there? Or not to worry?
How is cleaning done?
I wanted to buy herborizer sherlock pipe but it seems a bit fragile and I am afraid that the o rings will stick there too? The consequence is not to break it to clean it. (Tips for cleaning it?).
I also wanted to buy a Mini bong because I don't have one and I also wanted to use it as an injector xl support, can I do it or do you advise me to buy the original support with a metal base? And are there any problems with the o rings too?
I would like to see some videos of herborizer ti or digit using the sherlock herborizer pipe but I can't find any.
Since following you I feel the need to find my perfect personal vape (I noticed that it is subjective) I hope that as a desktop this is mine (3 years owner of Da vinci iq and 50 days of Mighty storz and brikel).
Thank you very much, I am writing from Italy and sent you the best regards and best wishes to all FC members. ✌👍💪💪💪🔝🔝🔝🔝
I still haven't figured out if I have to do English translation or if it's automatic.

I forgot, sorry ... I noticed that many here also buy from dhgate, I wanted to ask if shipping costs, taxes or other costs must be added to the prices and if the ordered products arrive intact

Thanks to the mods for translating,

Hi Cemento! Welcome to FC,

First thing I will say that the Herborizer for me (subjectively as you have very well pointed) is the best vapor experience possible, incredible taste, amazing user experience. This said it´s an all glass vaporizer (except for the heating element) and this has its obvoius disadvantages. Pure convection is an amazing way to vaporize, you will notice a lot of differences between the vapor from the Herbo and your already owned devices.
Regarding your questions; there is no need to worry about any o-ring sticking to the glass, all the o-rings are very resistant and the vape comes with 2x spares for the glass inyector part.
Cleaning the vape is really simple, just brush your screen after each bowl while hot and clean the bowl and/or inyector when needed with some iso and salt, just the regular glass cleaning method.
You can use the Sherlock as a stand I do the same thing with no problems. The Sherlock is pretty sturdy, I mean, it´s glass don´t drop it´s but good quality.
Regarding the videos, just check this thread a bit and you will find Herbo action! Also check the Glass section for questions regarding DHGate.

I hope to have helped you!

Cemento

Risultati di ricerca
Risultato di traduzione
Italiano
Inglese

Hello guys
Thank you very much for the answers, my fear is not about the o rings but the glass attached to it that can break with every disassembly / cleaning, maybe jupazo meant to make me understand that the glasses do not break so easily, (I don't worry to buy o rings, but pieces of glass all the time).
The micro bowls I have read somewhere (again in this forum) that they are not very good apart from a new one maybe they made, thank you very much for the advice but I don't think I would opt for a micro bowl, I prefer to do a few more shots with standard bowls
If you can confirm that I do not have to be afraid x the glasses (jupazo or others) then I proceed x purchase otherwise I will stop and look at something else (fp) which, however, I would like to avoid only x the shipping costs of the product and any future replacement parts.
If I buy I also add a glass injector cover, a glass replacement for support, filters and o ring, so x be a bit foresighted. Mighty and now I'm smiling in the face at my pains (my weed comes from the pharmacy by prescription x chronic neurological back pain, I use bedrocan combined with other herbs without thc with high cbd).
I immediately thank the whole FC community and anyone who wants to answer me✌🙏.
How do you say?
Keep your mind,
Stay vape! Like this? ✌👍

Cemento,
Top Bottom