• Attachment/image uploading is temporarily disabled.

Herborizer corner

JonServo

Has anyone already tried the new micro dosing bowle? It's called "gasket bowl". Sebastien sended me the pictures today and looks interesting. Because of the high price (75€ shipped to Germany) I'm interested to know how it compares to the old micro bowl.

Edit: the pictures:

It is pricey, but it is all I use now, unless I have company over. I like to micro dose and find the bowl brings the material closer to the heater, as opposed to the regular bowl included (though you can adjust where the heater sits either way). Through the Herbo sherlock, the flavor is amazing. I'm sure you could probably find some more reasonable options out there, as this is mostly just a male to male glass piece, but I paid for the convenience and am not disappointed.

JonServo,
Reactions: minasch

Vapordeflor

Good day @mistergyro ,

Here I leave you a link to the glass injector for the Ti and DigiTi.

Regarding the screw, you can try horizontally repositioning the Ti diffuser and tighten it again, only other solution that comes to mind is changing the screw.

Last edited:
Vapordeflor,

minasch

It is pricey, but it is all I use now, unless I have company over. I like to micro dose and find the bowl brings the material closer to the heater, as opposed to the regular bowl included (though you can adjust where the heater sits either way). Through the Herbo sherlock, the flavor is amazing. I'm sure you could probably find some more reasonable options out there, as this is mostly just a male to male glass piece, but I paid for the convenience and am not disappointed.
Awesome, thanks for your feedback.
Which amounts do you use in it? Or for which amounts works it best?
Debowling / removing ABV looks so inconvenient to me. Seems that I have to remove 3 parts for this. How do you do this?
Thank you for helping me with the decision.

minasch,

JonServo

Awesome, thanks for your feedback.
Which amounts do you use in it? Or for which amounts works it best?
Debowling / removing ABV looks so inconvenient to me. Seems that I have to remove 3 parts for this. How do you do this?
Thank you for helping me with the decision.

The basket screen is still quite large, so you can fit up th .3 or .4 in there. A loose pack is best, too tight and you'll wanna stir. The basket screen also fits in the male to male glass tightly, so I just remove the top piece (with the handle), take out the male to male (which isn't hot) and give a quick blow into a jar to remove the abv. It is very easy.

JonServo,

mistergyro

The basket screen is still quite large, so you can fit up th .3 or .4 in there. A loose pack is best, too tight and you'll wanna stir. The basket screen also fits in the male to male glass tightly, so I just remove the top piece (with the handle), take out the male to male (which isn't hot) and give a quick blow into a jar to remove the abv. It is very easy.
still having a hard time visualizing. can you post a pic?

mistergyro,

minasch

B
Do you have to remove the clip to take the male to male part out?

minasch,
Top Bottom