• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herbie V2 by Vape Engineering - 510 dry herb vaporizer

Glorg

Stoked on this one all the improvements look legit for me and it’s hitting all the changes that stopped me grabbing a v1, now it’s down to picking a mod which is another beast lol

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I like to put the dosing cap upside down into Herbie after the first 2 hits.
This is kind of "cheap" stir if you outside :)

Thank you very much for your videos @VGOODIEZ ! This helps us a lot! By the way, it is very pleasant to listen to you voice :) You should really think about making video reviews

Let’s get some units in Scott’s store, so I can purchase one!

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I noticed this pop up on IG and it looks like some solid improvements improvements over the first gen. My only question atm is why SS304 instead of SS316 @Vape Engineering ?

We just had the SS304 mesh here in different sizes. So we just tested with this. And the 30mesh worked that great, that we haven't tested the SS316. I think this shouldn't make any difference in heating. You just have to adjust your TCR value. In wattage mode the 316 should behave as the 304.
To be honest, we have not tested it but we should do

Glorg

Trying to fill out an order but Canada isn’t included in the billing details list ??

Edit found it lol this can be deleted order placed! Super stoked.

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Trying to fill out an order but Canada isn’t included in the billing details list ??

Edit found it lol this can be deleted
We will check and get back to you

Edit found it lol this can be deleted
Ahh try to change to english or write Kanada

4everpushingaboulder

Order placed. 2 small pieces of feedback. Receipt emails and pdf are not receiving English translation like the website (may be not necessary).

Pdf receipt is showing the word LOGO upper left instead of an actual logo.
A505ED02-9F45-4F19-AB9C-6AA3D0C3F27B.jpeg

Top Bottom