Herbie V2 by Vape Engineering - 510 dry herb vaporizer

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi friends,
Welcome to our new thread. A few of you might already knew us from our last project HERBIE.

Let’s be honest – Version 1 was not ready for the market. We could make it work for ourselves, but a few of our customers struggled with it. At some point we even thought to dump the project.

Nevertheless, some of your suggestions couldn’t let us sleep, so we took our chances and gave HERBIE a full rework.

We are incredibly happy to finally present Herbie V2 after about a year of hard work, countless cups of coffee and "creativity bowls".

1.jpg

So what is the Herbie V2?
The Herbie V2 is basically a 510 dry herb vaporizer. This means it needs a power source and for this any e-cigarette box mod with a 510 thread can be used.
Here - for example- Herbie V2 is mounted on a Mechlyfe Paramour SBS 21700 box mod.
Unbenannt-2.jpg

But Herbie V2 is not just any 510 vaporizer, it comes with a bunch of features.

Let’s run down list:

- Dimensions:
We recognized that Herbie V1 was huge and there is a lot of room to shrink it down. Herbie V2 itself has a diameter of 25mm, which makes it 3mm thinner than the V1. In height we could save more than 40mm. As you can see in the drawing the final dimensions of Herbie V2 are 25mm in diameter and 74mm in height. But keep in mind that you will still need an e-cig mod.

3.jpg
(For those who are familiar with the Herbie V1. We shrunk the outer dimensions and the herb chamber but the heating chamber has still the same size)

We would recommend to use the Mechlyfe Paramour SBS 21700. This is a side by side mod which can carry up to 25mm atomizers in diameter and has a powerful battery cell. So it is perfect for the Herbie V2. Herbie V2 in combination with the Paramour SBS 21700 is even smaller than the most portable vaporizers. (See a comparison below :))
4.jpg5.jpg

- Changeable battery / runtime:

With the Mechlyfe Paramour SBS mod you can use 21700 / 18650. And even better the battery cell is changeable. So you will about never run out of juice if you carry a second battery cell with you.
Since Herbie V2 is an on demand convection vaporizer, a single charge of a 21700 battery cell will last at least for a day.

-Usage:

And how is the usage of Herbie? It’s very easy. Just pull up the top cap, fill the herb chamber (the material can slightly pressed but not too tight, since the air has to flow through), push the top cap back on. Herbie V2 is ready to go! Here you can find a video, but please don't judge us for video quality. I am still learning... :/

As it can be seen in the video Herbie V2 is an on demand vaporizer. This means it has a very low heat up time. Just press the fire button, wait for about 1-2 seconds, start the inhale for about 5 seconds and finally taste the terps.

-Herb chamber size:
The size of the chamber is 17.7mm in diameter and a height of 9.5mm. So it is possible to fill Herbie V2 with about 0.2 gramms.

(For those who had seen the Herbie V1. Now there are no more loose parts, which can fall out during reloading or cleaning. Also there are no more threads, which were kinda annoying.)

-On Demand, Rebuildable Coil, Mesh Heating Element (But every Coil can be used):
As already explained the Herbie V2 is an on demand vaporizer, this means it is has no heatup time and is ready to use in about 2 seconds.

This very fast heat up time can reached by a very efficient heating Element. After lot’s of tests of different meshes, coil material and different shapes it was possible with the help of a user to find the best balance between ohmic resistance and thermal mass. It’s the double M shaped mesh. It is stainless steel 304 and has a 30 mesh.

8_5.jpg8.jpg

But if you are not happy with our recommended setup, feel free to find your own style which works best for you! Herbie is rebuildable and can be used with any kind of e-cig coils.

9.jpg

-Cooling Glasballs
Who wants to inhale hot vapor? I guess no one. For this reason, the inside of the Top Cap is designed to be filled with 2mm glass balls.

These glass balls absorb the heat from the vapor and cool it down for a smooth inhale.
10.jpg

- Convection / Shell in shell / efficient airpath

A view might think, that the Herbie will get very hot while usage because it is made of stainless steel. But with our well planned airpath the vaporizer will stay cool.

Since the air is sucked in at the top and flows down in the outer rim the cold air is preheated during absorbing the heat from the housing before it hits the heating element. It means that this shell in shell design works like a heat insulator and the housing of the Herbie V2 can’t get hot. It will get warm but not uncomfortable hot.

11.jpg

As you can see Herbie just heats up the air and not the herb chamber. So it is mainly a convection vaporizer. This means 100% pure flavor.

-Adjustable Airflow
The amount of airflow when vaping can greatly change your overall experience. For this, simply turn the top cap to open or close the air intakes holes.

-510 Drip Tip
A 510 drip tip is a standard size at e-cigarettes atomizers. Personalize your Herbie with the Drip Tip you want. The drip tip is just pushed into the top cap and is held by an o-ring.
12.jpg

-Wattage Mode
If you want to use Herbie in the wattage mode of your e-cigarette mod then we recommend to start at 30 Watts and inhale slow and steady for about 5 seconds. You will taste your material but won’t see any dense vapor. Then you can turn up the wattage or inhale longer for a better extraction.

-TCR Mode
We prefer to use the with the TCR mode. This means the temperature controlled. The fact, that heating element is made of stainless steel 304 we use the value 0.001020 for TCR, a maximum power of 60 watts and temperature 175 °C (347 °F) at the Mechlyfe Paramour SBS mod. (see the video above)

-14.4 WPA
Bong is never wrong! For this purpose the drip tip has to be pulled off. The 14.4 water pipe adapter of the Top Cap can be used.

-S&B Dosing Capsules
Reloading the Herbie V2 is fine if you are around your house or at a desk at home. Imagine you're at a party and you have to pull off the TopCap, empty out the used herbs, open a grinder and reload Herbie. This is possible, but it is very cumbersome.

Exactly for this problem, the herb chamber is designed so that the Storz and Bickel Dosing Caps can be used. So only the capsule must be changed on the way and the Herbie V2 is immediately ready for use again. A capsule can carry about 0.17 gramms.
13.jpg14.jpg

And here's a little demo how to use Herbie V2 with the dosing capsules.

-Cleaning
From time to time it is necessary to clean the Herbie V2. Since it is nearly fully made out of stainless steel, all metal parts can be cleaned with 99% iso. After cleaning just reassembly the Herbie V2.

-Scope of delivery:
17.jpg

-Price

Since the Herbie V2 is now smaller and has less parts, the we could reduced to 100 €.

-Launch date:
We are planning to launch at Christmas and we are sure that Santa will bring a discount code for FC before then :)

But to be honest, words can’t describe how proud we are to introduce to you the new HERBIE V2!
And please feel free to raise some questions!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 7.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 15.jpg
    811.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 16.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 6.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 7.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Hey everyone.

Vape engineering were kind enough to send me a unit for review.

I am going to write a detailed review in the morning but I'll give you the headline now.

This is the best 510 dry herb vape I have ever tried. (And I have owned nearly all of them).

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Good to see you back on board. V2 looks good. Does the mesh glows ?
What material is that black insulator around the right post ?
Since we use a thicker mesh, the mesh is not glowing anymore.

The insulator for the pole screw is machined POM

The insulator around the Insert is 3D printed PA12.
I think you are scared of melting the insulator. But while you draw at Herbie the fresh air flows over the base. So the whole base is cooled and should not reach this high temps.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Since we use a thicker mesh, the mesh is not glowing anymore.

The insulator for the pole screw is machined POM

The insulator around the Insert is 3D printed PA12.
I think you are scared of melting the insulator. But while you draw at Herbie the fresh air flows over the base. So the whole base is cooled and should not reach this high temps.
Thank you for your answer ! How quick is the ramp up and would it melt if you press the button while not drawing.
Maybe think for some future versions of a plastic free base. It will be a new thing on the scene. Cast in ceramic is an option ,or at least some kind of shield ring, between the posts. I like the on the left cause the 510 is cast in the base and there is no exposed peek insulator even on the 510 pin itself.
1639003264278.png1639003404704.png
Have you seen the Ulton Rhino driptip ? It would be fun to fill it with beads and use it on top of your cooling unit :).

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Background

When the v1 came out - it came with the ultra fine Vandy vape mesh. This was dangerous in my opinion it glowed white hot and burnout quick. So i went on the search for a different coil. I tried claptons and some 20 awg ss316 solid wire, both were better but i thought the Herbie v1 could still improve. So i thought about the mesh that is used in a splinter and tried to copy it. I stumbled across a company that sold general purpose mesh in ss316. A lot thicker. I tried a few different coil shapes and settled on the light bulb zig zag. The performance was greatly improved. I told vape engineering about what i found, and tried to persuade them to try a coil like the one i had made. I made some other suggestions - we had a good conversation and then our ways parted.

Then about 3 months ago they contacted me and said they had come up with the v2, and were already in production. They had used my coil idea! To thank me they were going to put one in the post for me to review! Well i was quite flattered, and eager to try out what they had made.

Unboxing

Shipping took a long time. I think customs had it for a while, and i finally got my Herbie v2 two weeks ago. Vape engineering said they will look for a different courier.

When i got to the box - it was a lot more professional than the V1. Nicely printed label. Contents contained all the spares you could need, a nice carry case and instructions. It seems a nice complete package. Unlike the v1 - there are no extra tops required. The top that comes with it contains the air flow adjuster and the 14mm WPA. So the herbie v2 is a complete kit with no extras required other than the mod.

Performance

TCR has already been worked out for you. Vape Engineering recommend TCR 1020 on the mechlyfe mod. I think this this is more widely know as TCR 102 or 0.00102. Actually i have found using TCR a little lower suits me better. Something around 70 or 80. At 102 the Herbie v2 is a beast.

The vapor is thick and instant. The could thickness with this vape produces reminds me of the tiny might, it takes you a little by surprise. Flavor wise i would rate it an 8.5 / 10. Tiny might being an 8 and a Tetra P80 being a 9.

How comfortable is the vapor? I use the glass balls provided - great idea to have them built in. I find i don't use the 510 drip tip most of the time, but use my mouth like a carb to add some outside air. This makes the vapor tolerable and i don't cough. Not sure if the 510 tip adds much cooling tbh as its very short. There is a metal built in screen at the top of the 14mm WPA that holds the balls at the top and a normal mesh screen at the bottom that is held with a metal lip. The balls are held in well. This glass balls do a good job of cooling the vapor, but the air path is very short, so they are defiantly needed !

Herbie v2 likes a loose pack. No tamping required and about 2/3rds full gives me the best results.

Size

I found the Mechlyfe Paramour SBS mod on a Black Friday deal for 20 pounds. I would defiantly recommend it. The whole package is very small, Tinymight size - but you don't really need to bring a mouthpiece. Overall i would say only one of smallest battery powered vapes in my collection. Is a fury 2 or POTV smaller? not sure.

Anything i don't like?

One concern i had was the switch to o-rings from a screw fit. I don't like with the IMP and dreamwood how the body can come lose in your pocket. This has never happened to me with the v2 and the body seems to stay in place well.

The screens provided feel a little cheap. You have to be careful not to push down on the bottom screen as you can dislodge it fairly easy. Just something to be aware of.

Overall

Overall i am really impressed. This is a different beast from the v1. It feels more refined, more polished, and the performance is outstanding.

I recommend watching the videos that Vape Engineering have produced. Sometimes the vapor in videos is over exaggerated, i can promise you the results you see in the videos are true to life. Its also nice to see everything worked out for you and recorded in instructional videos like this.

Support

The guys at vape engineering are really busy. They have full time jobs, with lots of overtime involved. They have asked if i can help answer any questions you guys might have on FC. So please fire away and i will tell you what i know from my experience!

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Apart from that, super cool project, I might even grab one if that discount coupon somehow materializes. But how can it be more performant than wooden bodied alternatives? All my custom SS attys were heat robbers and ended dangerously hot at the end of the bowl, so much that I burnt myself often and had to wait 5 minutes before being able to put the mod back in my pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Hey @KeroZen.

I don't think you can successfully patent the use of steel mesh. Herbie V2 does don't use a micra or ceramic spacer, and the coil is a different design. The cosmic extractor is a much closer copy. Anyway that horse has bolted a long time ago, and Ryan has chosen not to supply us with his electric vapes anymore. I can count multiple vapes that use steel mesh, and if we were never to use it again development would be seriously hampered.

The body stays cool as the air flows in from the top and down the outside of the body before going in the coil chamber. I have never experienced the Herbie V2 getting hot.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Showing off the size comparison with a Crafty doesn't make sense to me given that you've chosen a quirky, offbrand side by side mod that doesn't come with the v2. In all these pics and videos the mod is there to make the v2 look shorter. I recall you paired the og Herbie with a mod chosen for looks as well.

Not trying to throw any shade, it's just that you're only selling the 510 heater so touting its size or portability is dependent on an unfamiliar brand called Mechlyfe making a $50-70 sbs mod with the word Paramour written down the side. Does your mod not say Paramour in black letters or is it just less noticeable in the black on black colorway?

@oddjobold I'm sure you have 510 heaters from RBT, Alan, Lamart, Dreamwood, etc. paired with mods we've used from brands we know. If you want to put your free v2 on a Wismec, Joyetech, or Eleaf mod that runs Arctic Fox or Red Panda I'd be keen to see how it performs and also how it "stacks up" so to speak. 👍

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Will this be available with shipping to the US?
Yes

Showing off the size comparison with a Crafty doesn't make sense to me given that you've chosen a quirky, offbrand side by side mod that doesn't come with the v2. In all these pics and videos the mod is there to make the v2 look shorter. I recall you paired the og Herbie with a mod chosen for looks as well.

Not trying to throw any shade, it's just that you're only selling the 510 heater so touting its size or portability is dependent on an unfamiliar brand called Mechlyfe making a $50-70 sbs mod with the word Paramour written down the side. Does your mod not say Paramour in black letters or is it just less noticeable in the black on black colorway?

@oddjobold I'm sure you have 510 heaters from RBT, Alan, Lamart, Dreamwood, etc. paired with mods we've used from brands we know. If you want to put your free v2 on a Wismec, Joyetech, or Eleaf mod that runs Arctic Fox or Red Panda I'd be keen to see how it performs and also how it "stacks up" so to speak. 👍

Before I got the paramour I used the Smoant Ladon. Performance was the same. Mods will all do the same job, just the interface changes.

zimphelou

Hi, I've been following your project and I'm glad you're ready to hit the market. I'm desperate to find a good 510 vape with TC since my Impcognito broke.... Can we preorder ?

zimphelou,
Reactions: Antrim50

Antrim50

Background

When the v1 came out - it came with the ultra fine Vandy vape mesh. This was dangerous in my opinion it glowed white hot and burnout quick. So i went on the search for a different coil. I tried claptons and some 20 awg ss316 solid wire, both were better but i thought the Herbie v1 could still improve. So i thought about the mesh that is used in a splinter and tried to copy it. I stumbled across a company that sold general purpose mesh in ss316. A lot thicker. I tried a few different coil shapes and settled on the light bulb zig zag. The performance was greatly improved. I told vape engineering about what i found, and tried to persuade them to try a coil like the one i had made. I made some other suggestions - we had a good conversation and then our ways parted.

Then about 3 months ago they contacted me and said they had come up with the v2, and were already in production. They had used my coil idea! To thank me they were going to put one in the post for me to review! Well i was quite flattered, and eager to try out what they had made.

Unboxing

Shipping took a long time. I think customs had it for a while, and i finally got my Herbie v2 two weeks ago. Vape engineering said they will look for a different courier.

When i got to the box - it was a lot more professional than the V1. Nicely printed label. Contents contained all the spares you could need, a nice carry case and instructions. It seems a nice complete package. Unlike the v1 - there are no extra tops required. The top that comes with it contains the air flow adjuster and the 14mm WPA. So the herbie v2 is a complete kit with no extras required other than the mod.

Performance

TCR has already been worked out for you. Vape Engineering recommend TCR 1020 on the mechlyfe mod. I think this this is more widely know as TCR 102 or 0.00102. Actually i have found using TCR a little lower suits me better. Something around 70 or 80. At 102 the Herbie v2 is a beast.

The vapor is thick and instant. The could thickness with this vape produces reminds me of the tiny might, it takes you a little by surprise. Flavor wise i would rate it an 8.5 / 10. Tiny might being an 8 and a Tetra P80 being a 9.

How comfortable is the vapor? I use the glass balls provided - great idea to have them built in. I find i don't use the 510 drip tip most of the time, but use my mouth like a carb to add some outside air. This makes the vapor tolerable and i don't cough. Not sure if the 510 tip adds much cooling tbh as its very short. There is a metal built in screen at the top of the 14mm WPA that holds the balls at the top and a normal mesh screen at the bottom that is held with a metal lip. The balls are held in well. This glass balls do a good job of cooling the vapor, but the air path is very short, so they are defiantly needed !

Herbie v2 likes a loose pack. No tamping required and about 2/3rds full gives me the best results.

Size

I found the Mechlyfe Paramour SBS mod on a Black Friday deal for 20 pounds. I would defiantly recommend it. The whole package is very small, Tinymight size - but you don't really need to bring a mouthpiece. Overall i would say only one of smallest battery powered vapes in my collection. Is a fury 2 or POTV smaller? not sure.

Anything i don't like?

One concern i had was the switch to o-rings from a screw fit. I don't like with the IMP and dreamwood how the body can come lose in your pocket. This has never happened to me with the v2 and the body seems to stay in place well.

The screens provided feel a little cheap. You have to be careful not to push down on the bottom screen as you can dislodge it fairly easy. Just something to be aware of.

Overall

Overall i am really impressed. This is a different beast from the v1. It feels more refined, more polished, and the performance is outstanding.

I recommend watching the videos that Vape Engineering have produced. Sometimes the vapor in videos is over exaggerated, i can promise you the results you see in the videos are true to life. Its also nice to see everything worked out for you and recorded in instructional videos like this.

Support

The guys at vape engineering are really busy. They have full time jobs, with lots of overtime involved. They have asked if i can help answer any questions you guys might have on FC. So please fire away and i will tell you what i know from my experience

Did you try it with the dosing caps and if so, any change in performance?

Antrim50,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@Vape Engineering can you share some pics and performance videos with the v2 paired with a Wismec, Joyetech or Eleaf mod running Arctic Fox or Red Panda?

Performance (both tc and wattage), firmware options, and of course stack height vary with different mods. Since you're only selling the stainless steel heater I'd be interested in seeing how the v2 looks and works on mods that aren't so idiosyncratic or unusual. Availability can be non-trivial with box mods, not that that would ever impact a household name and trusted brand like Mechlyfe x Fallout Vape x Mrjustright1 😉

bossman,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay given dosing caps ago. I would have to try a few times with and without to be sure. However I think I was getting a touch less vapor. Not a huge difference, so not 100% sure of my findings. Will experimenting more.

@Vape Engineering can you share some pics and performance videos with the v2 paired with a Wismec, Joyetech or Eleaf mod running Arctic Fox or Red Panda?

Performance (both tc and wattage), firmware options, and of course stack height vary with different mods. Since you're only selling the stainless steel heater I'd be interested in seeing how the v2 looks and works on mods that aren't so idiosyncratic or unusual. Availability can be non-trivial with box mods, not that that would ever impact a household name and trusted brand like Mechlyfe x Fallout Vape x Mrjustright1 😉

@bossman The paramour SBS does not feel cheap or janky. It feels well made and is all metal. I have never heard of them before either.

I have a P80 mod loaded with AF, I will test it if you wish. I don't think my wife would be impressed if I asked her to take a video.

36watts is 36watts no matter what mod you use. TCR 100 at 36watts, won't differ that much between mods either.

AF has a few more settings. Tubo has warmup and cruise. But at the end of the day the TCR will be roughly the same.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@bossman The paramour SBS does not feel cheap or janky. It feels well made and is all metal. I have never heard of them before either.

I have a P80 mod loaded with AF, I will test it if you wish. I don't think my wife would be impressed if I asked her to take a video.

36watts is 36watts no matter what mod you use. TCR 100 at 36watts, won't differ that much between mods either.

AF has a few more settings. Tubo has warmup and cruise. But at the end of the day the TCR will be roughly the same.
Thanks but you needn't stand in for the company rep. Your effusive review and thoughtful feedback seems a fair trade for the free v2 and I'm glad you're happy with it.

It sounds like we're trading the effective cooling from an ungainly spiked cooling stem in exchange for the added portability of a short, steel mouthpiece and then we're trying to make the device more portable than other 510s by pairing it with one specific sbs mod that nobody has used from a brand nobody has heard of. I'm only seeing that Paramour sbs for around $50usd from the China sellers and haven't checked for discount codes or shipping costs.

For making test videos you can always prop your phone against a coffee mug or anything at all, just use the front-facing camera and position it for whatever privacy you prefer.

Ideally we'll want to see test videos that:
1) show the size and height of the v2 on a more common/proven 1 and 2 cell mod (for example, an Eleaf iStick Rim C or Wismec rx gen3 dual)
2) show quick extraction in tc mode from a cold start with the standard coil (this much @Vape Engineering has done but not with a trusted mod)
3) show the abv in the device after several big hits to see how even it's roasting and demonstrate that it's not hotspotting or scorching
4) put the Herbie v2 on a j-hook or bubbler so the stainless ecig-style mouthpiece is not in the vapor path and see what we think about flavor and even roasting in that use case

Also, I think comparing the v2 to the Tinymight or Tetra P80 is a tad disingenuous since the Herbie is only a 510 heater and depends on the availability and reliability of the Mechlyfe Paramour to approach the form factor or portability of complete vape designs like those two.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
@bossman Vape engineering recommended the paramour mod. I brought it as it was cheap during black Friday. I never heard of them but I also recommend it due to the size advantage.

However you can use whatever mod you feel most comfortable with and make the whole setup bigger if you wish. No one says you have to buy a paramour.

I mention the tinymight as that's what the vapor reminds me of.

In regards to all of the various tests, there are other test units on there way to people. I am sure other reviews will start coming in soon.

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Holy mother, that thread escalated quickly.

I try to go through step by step.
But first I have to say thank you! to @oddjobold for the rewview and taking a bit care of this thread. We try to be here at least once a week and answer all the questions.

Thank you for your answer ! How quick is the ramp up and would it melt if you press the button while not drawing.
Maybe think for some future versions of a plastic free base. It will be a new thing on the scene. Cast in ceramic is an option ,or at least some kind of shield ring, between the posts. I like the on the left cause the 510 is cast in the base and there is no exposed peek insulator even on the 510 pin itself.
The ramp up in TC is about 1-2 seconds. In wattage (I personally use 33 W) it is about 3-4 seconds.
About melting: I have the final Herbie V2 prototype in use for about 4 months and I abused it accidently a few times but I can't spot anything. But to be honest if you go crazy with your watts I think it is possible.

A plastic free base would be great! But I don't have any idea how to make cermaic insulators. I wasn't even in touch with machinig ceramics. But maybe I should get in touch and check what is possible. Thank you for the idea!

Have you seen the Ulton Rhino driptip ? It would be fun to fill it with beads and use it on top of your cooling unit :).
No I haven't seen the Rhino :D I will order one and give it a try :D

Glad that you stuck with it @Vape Engineering this looks pretty great, fantastic job with these videos and write ups btw, looking forward to the launch, good luck!!
Thank you! We really appreciate it. When I read your name I always think of the discussion about the name Herbie in the Herbie V1 thread :D. Maybe you can remember it :D :D

@KeroZen
Ryan was one of the first to bring a 510 vaporizer to market and for that we are grateful.
Personally, I've been using e-cigarettes since 2013 and the idea of building a dry herb vaporizer for it was already born back then. Unfortunately, we were still students at the time and could not afford the prototype. Nevertheless, we continued to pursue our idea.
(If you check us out on IG, we showed our first prototypes in the first 5 advent calendar doors).

But I'm still glad to hear that you are interested in a Herbie V2.

Will this be available with shipping to the US?
Yes, we plan shipping to US.
But here's a question to the audience:
Last time (Herbie V1) we shipped with DHL. The tracking was bullsh*t because it was from us to the airport. Then the packages couldn't be tracked anymore. Also it costs about 30€, which is kinda expansive for such a light and small parcel.
So does anyone know a better postal service for international shipping?
And is there something going on with the vape mail ban from USPS? We just read something about but are not sure if it is active or not?!

Maybe I can explain it:
Most people know the Crafty, so why shouldn't it make sense to show it next to a Crafty. We first thought about a banana for scale :D :D
Yes you are absolutly right! We wanted to make the Herbie V2 a small and handy device. And we waited very long for a side by side mod which has TCR and can carry a 21700 cell. We also use in our daily routine the Mechlyfe Paramour in combination with the SteamCrave Aromamizer Supreme V3 for vaping. So why shouldn't we match the design?

But you can use any mod you want. I would just make sure it has enough juice. If you want, check out @Improvaper at IG. He should also a quick demo on an Dovopo College.

Hi, I've been following your project and I'm glad you're ready to hit the market. I'm desperate to find a good 510 vape with TC since my Impcognito broke.... Can we preorder ?
Unfortunately there is no preorder ;( We wanted but there is still alot to do.... like website design, building the shop, searching for a good shipping service etc. We are very sorry for that.

Did you try it with the dosing caps and if so, any change in performance?
In the name of science we already did it :D Check out the YT videos. We also made one with capsules. Regarding performance: I increase the temperature for about 5°C (in TCR) and inhale a bit longer.

Sure here's one with the Wismec reuleaux rx gen3. I try to make a performance video at the weekend.

Wismec.JPG

It sounds like we're trading the effective cooling from an ungainly spiked cooling stem in exchange for the added portability of a short, steel mouthpiece and then we're trying to make the device more portable than other 510s by pairing it with one specific sbs mod that nobody has used from a brand nobody has heard of. I'm only seeing that Paramour sbs for around $50usd from the China sellers and haven't checked for discount codes or shipping costs.
I don't get your point here. Yes we made everything smaller to be more portable and used the glass beads for cooling. Is there a problem?
As mentioned above you are free to use any mod you want :D We just want to show the users what we like. Everyone can use the mod they want. That is the charm of 510 vaporizer.

Have a great evening!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I don't get your point here. Yes we made everything smaller to be more portable and used the glass beads for cooling. Is there a problem?
As mentioned above you are free to use any mod you want :D We just want to show the users what we like. Everyone can use the mod they want. That is the charm of 510 vaporizer
Cool, thanks for the pic on the rxg3d for starters! Refer to my previous post of suggestions when the time comes to make some videos: with rebuildable coils I'm used to folks charring their weed to make the clouds more impressive but as I recall you had the opposite problem with the og Herbie so it'll be cool to see how even the abv is with performance and flavor as @oddjobold describes

Top Bottom