• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herbie V2 by Vape Engineering - 510 dry herb vaporizer

SquirrelMaster

Fasttech also carries the Paramour Mod for anyone looking. https://www.fasttech.com/p/9734152

I have these 510 drip tips ordered so far.

The last 2 go against the theme I was going for but I like that the end tapers. I want to find a glass drip tip with a mouthpiece like the Grab Labs 3" Upline Taster stem that I use on my Tinymight. I love the feel of that stem on my lips, it's fantastic imo.

Here's a couple wood stems that I found:

This is a funky looking stem as well:

fangorn

Fasttech also carries the Paramour Mod for anyone looking. https://www.fasttech.com/p/9734152

I have these 510 drip tips ordered so far.

The last 2 go against the theme I was going for but I like that the end tapers. I want to find a glass drip tip with a mouthpiece like the Grab Labs 3" Upline Taster stem that I use on my Tinymight. I love the feel of that stem on my lips, it's fantastic imo.

Here's a couple wood stems that I found:

This is a funky looking stem as well:

hey @SquirrelMaster !

I did the same as you! I wanted to abstain but, after long research and hesitation with boxes between 250 (legacy of tek division) and 390 € (illusia D 18650 from Fakir mods) ... I fell for the one at 40 €!
Order placed yesterday at Fasttech! With the tax for Europe, I was afraid that it would not be interesting but I found new articles to customize my FEV !! and finally I think the tax is $ 8 ...
I also bought the second drip tip, the right angle one ... I think it can be cool at home or with friends, even if the one offered by vape engineering looks very good! I hesitated to take more but I already have a whole box of unused Fasttech drip tips ...

I also received the S&B style stainless steel capsules ...
they are "heavy" and beautiful ... good quality! on the other hand, they do not seem to close very well ... I hope that it will not interfere with the use ....
the same for S&B aluminum caps?
Oh yes and the storage box provided is very practical but it's just a tube of the right size with caps on each side ... But happy with my purchase, and can't wait to use them!

I looked for @Shit Snacks if we could find these capsules elsewhere but in fact, the company that makes the capsules is none other than the company behind vaporiseur.net ...

In short, it does not have much interest but I will try to post a photo of said capsules!

Good and while I was there I also cracked and bought 2 21700 batteries, mollicels from a serious Dutch seller ... about 5 € the battery and 3 euros for postage ... I took advantage of it to complete my collection of 18650 obviously ...

ouch ouch ouch, the budget vape between December and January ....

There you go, I'm waiting for the delivery guys ... but I'm in the starting blocks ...
Hurry, santa claus ... uh, vape engineering! 😁

edit: good to know: the negative point of this box mod is that there is no degassing hole for the battery ... (unless it has been modified recently ...) Given the resistance of HerbieV2, it is very damaging !!
ah, and that's a detail but from what I have read, a priori, the 18650s move quite a bit in the box ...

good vape to all!

Last edited:

Antrim50

Another alternative might be Vapefly - Brunhilde SBS mod?

Can't vouch for it but seems to fit 25mm atty.

Antrim50,

fangorn

Another alternative might be Vapefly - Brunhilde SBS mod?

Can't vouch for it but seems to fit 25mm atty.

You are right !

Personally I do not like the aesthetics and it is too heavy for my taste but it accepts 25mm ato well

fangorn,

SquirrelMaster

hey @SquirrelMaster !

I did the same as you! I wanted to abstain but, after long research and hesitation with boxes between 250 (legacy of tek division) and 390 € (illusia D 18650 from Fakir mods) ... I fell for the one at 40 €!
Order placed yesterday at Fasttech! With the tax for Europe, I was afraid that it would not be interesting but I found new articles to customize my FEV !! and finally I think the tax is $ 8 ...
I also bought the second drip tip, the right angle one ... I think it can be cool at home or with friends, even if the one offered by vape engineering looks very good! I hesitated to take more but I already have a whole box of unused Fasttech drip tips ...

I also received the S&B style stainless steel capsules ...
they are "heavy" and beautiful ... good quality! on the other hand, they do not seem to close very well ... I hope that it will not interfere with the use ....
the same for S&B aluminum caps?
Oh yes and the storage box provided is very practical but it's just a tube of the right size with caps on each side ... But happy with my purchase, and can't wait to use them!

I looked for @Shit Snacks if we could find these capsules elsewhere but in fact, the company that makes the capsules is none other than the company behind vaporiseur.net ...

In short, it does not have much interest but I will try to post a photo of said capsules!

Good and while I was there I also cracked and bought 2 21700 batteries, mollicels from a serious Dutch seller ... about 5 € the battery and 3 euros for postage ... I took advantage of it to complete my collection of 18650 obviously ...

ouch ouch ouch, the budget vape between December and January ....

There you go, I'm waiting for the delivery guys ... but I'm in the starting blocks ...
Hurry, santa claus ... uh, vape engineering! 😁

edit: good to know: the negative point of this box mod is that there is no degassing hole for the battery ... (unless it has been modified recently ...) Given the resistance of HerbieV2, it is very damaging !!
ah, and that's a detail but from what I have read, a priori, the 18650s move quite a bit in the box ...

good vape to all!
Nice! I'm glad we have a few places to grab the mod in case Vape Engineering is out of stock. The Paramore has such a nice look to it with a price that seems pretty fair. In picture it pairs so nicely with the Herbie, it's like they were made for each other. I honestly thought they were the first time I caught a glance.

Thanks for checking on those stainless caps, at least we know the only place to get them. I'm surprised they're not more common but most probably don't know or care that the S&B's are aluminum. They're on my list now.

My aluminum caps can be pain to open at times so I could see that with the stainless caps. I've been able to fix fitment issues with a light squeeze so maybe that will work on the stainless caps.

It's funny how I was thinking the same thing about a budget vape and then costs start to add up (still very affordable overall). Its better for my brain this way, I can split up the purchase and my wallet is none the wiser :lol:.

4everpushingaboulder

Oh I do recall seeing that :doh:

Disregard and thanks for the reminder
Ironically I got 2 email today in German. Google translate says package being shipped by DHL with information below. And then no info below.
Hoping I get another email i can’t read with a tracking number format I recognize.

Um. Edit. Just realized I never translated the first message entirely.

FA0F84C7-5B2E-4106-8D07-F7181D8F4104.jpeg

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi all,

Shipping starts on monday 3 January.
Every order has tracking, so no worries.
You will recieve the tracking information via email when your Herbie is on its way :)

****EDIT****
We would not recommend the VapeFly Brunhilde. This mod works but only in wattage mode.
This mod has no TCR, just TC presets for different materials and the TC preset does not work great with the mesh coil.

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Bummed I missed the first release ... take a couple days off round here and you lose.... Anyway looking forward to the next batch with more discount codes. You've got one more sale for the bundle right here.

Also anyone considering this on a Pico should think about getting a heatsink, such as this https://www.fasttech.com/products/3056/10048379/9631212
Which Pico are you referring to, the 18650 or the 21700? Have you had an issue when not using a heat sink? I ask because I have 2 of the 21700 Picos that have been sitting unused since I bought them before the first hints of vape mail ban last year. I plan to try the Herbie V2 out on one of those before I look into a sbs.

Speaking of sbs, I’m worried about that setup being too small for me. I understand the compact stealth form factor when needed, but stealth wouldn’t be a concern for me. I worry that a sbs setup with this might be too small for my hands to comfortably use. The 18650 Picos I have get lost in my hand, the 21700 Pico is a much better fit. Is the sbs folks are looking at more Pico 21700 in size, or smaller?

CanikUser19,

happynomoretobacco

Deep down in my storage i found this one from my " try stop smoking with e-liquids time "

Will this works with herbie - which setting will be good?

happynomoretobacco,

XpeeN

Deep down in my storage i found this one from my " try stop smoking with e-liquids time "

Will this works with herbie - which setting will be good?
It will, but there are better mods at the same price. I also highly recommend you to buy one with replaceable battery instead of a built-in one. Some good example are the wismec rx gen3 dual or eleaf pico, you can even install Arctic fox on them.

Last edited:
XpeeN,

happynomoretobacco

It will, but there are better mods at the same price. I also highly recommend you to buy one with replaceable battery instead of a built-in one. A good example is the wismec rx gen3 dual or eleaf pico, you can even install Arctic fox on them.
Thx
Good to know that i can use herbie without buying another device

happynomoretobacco,

Razhumikin

This morning I got two emails, one saying my order was closed and another saying that my shipment went out via DHL, but no tracking information was given in either email and the shipping email had no DHL-specific information like a link, DHL receipt, or tracking number. Im sure itll be fine but this is kinda sketchy. Has anyone gotten tracking yet? Im excited to get my hands on this thing!

Spleeeno

Horsin around
This morning I got two emails, one saying my order was closed and another saying that my shipment went out via DHL, but no tracking information was given in either email and the shipping email had no DHL-specific information like a link, DHL receipt, or tracking number. Im sure itll be fine but this is kinda sketchy. Has anyone gotten tracking yet? Im excited to get my hands on this thing!
yeah I got my tracking ID today, looks like they dropped the package at DHL on the 30th and its gonna be here tomorrow :drool:

Glorg

If anyone wants that paramour mod it’s on sale for the next hour and a half on Everzon for $48. I’ve been waiting for the vape fly brunhilde to go on sale but I think I missed it so I grabbed a paramour.

Glorg,

danjens

I’m excited for all the first rounders to receive their v2’s and post their feedback! This thing looks like to could fill the out and about niche quite well.
I missed the first drop thinking, do I really need another 510?
But nevertheless, I have a paramour mod on the way in hopes of catching one on the second round.

Last edited:

Glorg

Vape engineering confirmed that the Brunhilde mod is not suitable so don't get this one..
Did they mention why it comes with a 25 atomizer and holds up to 26, where the Dovpo lists 24 and the herb2 seems to work on that?

Glorg,
Reactions: KeroZen
Top Bottom