HERBIE 510 Stainless Steel Mesh Vaporizer

Vaporware

Have you tried a Shopify style e-commerce platform? Should get everything you need for around $30 a month.

That’s their cheapest monthly charge and it has the highest processing fees...the extra fees can really add up, especially for shops with already high costs/low margins, but it does work alright for a lot of people. It might be better than what they were looking at anyway. :shrug:

Vaporware,

dimmusp

The general feedback is: It takes a very long time to find a suitable setup with Herbie. (Wattage, Aircontrol, Inhale velocity, etc...). But once you found your personal setup / sweet spot, Herbie will hit you like a train.
Does that mean that the Herbie is meant to be used as an unregulated vaporizer?

Can't you just connect it to a mod with a temperature control firmware (like TUBO) and use it on-demand or in "cruise mode"?

I hope you guys are doing well sorting out the laser engravings and the new website :)

Thanks

dimmusp,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Noticed some changes to the website. There is now a shop but you can't order anything yet and it's in German. It's saying

Herbie 150 euro
WPA 20 euro
Top air flow thingy 25 euro.

Kinda steep if you want the full package. A bundle would be cool.

dimmusp

I think by the time this comes out the pandemic will be over... So a looong time from now :p

dimmusp,

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Folks,

first of all: We are very sorry for the inactivity, but we had to face a few problems.... Anyway, we are very happy to let you know that our shop is now online! Holy mother I can't belive it after that long torture.

So now we only have 40 complete Herbies and 40 pieces of each addon. :)
First come, first serverd.

We are still facing some troubles with the design of the shop, but it is working for orders ;)

Thank you all for your patience!!!!

If you have any questions, let us know!

Last edited:

dimmusp

Hey Folks,

first of all: We are very sorry for the inactivity, but we had to face a few problems.... Anyway, we are very happy to let you know that our shop is now online! Holy mother I can't belive it after that long torture.

So now we only have 40 complete Herbies and 40 pieces of each addon. :)
First come, first serverd.

We are still facing some troubles with the design of the shop, but it is working for orders ;)

Thank you all for your patience!!!!

If you have any questions, let us know!

At last, congratulations!

Did you send out any units to well-known reviewers? I'm really looking forward to some first impressions.

It would also be nice to see combo pricing if you buy the heater + top cap pipe + chamber reduction, for example ;)

Also, what is the "top cap bypass" for?

Thanks

Last edited:
dimmusp,
Reactions: Summer

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I am tempted to press the button on this one, but it's a lot of cash. Some kinda review would help open my wallet.

With 510 vapes such as the dream wood and imp the body comes away from the 510 base too easy. It always bugs me. The Herbie would not do this and that is quite apealing. Also being an all in one unit should be pocket friendly.

Maybe I will press the button, let me think a little

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
At last, congratulations!

Did you send out any units to well-known reviewers? I'm really looking forward to some first impressions.

It would also be nice to see combo pricing if you buy the heater + top cap pipe + chamber reduction, for example ;)

Also, what is the "top cap bypass" for?

Thanks
Well we sent some units out to well known reviewers, but are still waiting for answers.

This specific top cap has additional openings, where fresh cold air will pulled in. So the hot vape is mixed with cold air. The vape will be thinner but a lot cooler. In this case you can use a short mouthpiece and Herbie will look more like a typical e-cig atomizer.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Congratulations @Vape Engineering on the order page, having the product ready for sale and testing... Good luck with the launch!

~$175 usd sounds pretty reasonable to me, although I won't be jumping in, since I don't see much benefit for me personally at the moment... Herbie sure looks nice though!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay I was looking at ordering or at least working out how much delivery is. When you go to you cart it's all in German, and the checkout process is in German. Not confident I would get the right info in the right box, as I don't know what they say! Can this be fixed?

I have selected a country to get an idea of delivery all the prices seem to change?

I won't be able to order with the site like this.

oddjobold,

shopdognyc

Only came out to 12 euro to the states.

If you use Google Chrome you can have the site translated to english

shopdognyc,
Reactions: dimmusp

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Okay I was looking at ordering or at least working out how much delivery is. When you go to you cart it's all in German, and the checkout process is in German. Not confident I would get the right info in the right box, as I don't know what they say! Can this be fixed?

I have selected a country to get an idea of delivery all the prices seem to change?

I won't be able to order with the site like this.
Hi,

thanks for this information. We will start working on this.

But first we have to fix another problem with our website. We have troubles with our SSL certificate.

Please use: https://vapeengineering.com/

and do not write "www." right before.

Thank you all for your messages!!

Btw: we also prepared a user manual. So if you want to get more information check out:

Last edited:

Vaporware

Congratulations on the release! I‘m looking forward to seeing what those of you who manage to pick up one of the first batch think of it!

Vaporware,
Reactions: Summer

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
When you go to you cart it's all in German, and the checkout process is in German.
This will be my task for the evening.

This is due to my config in the shop. Delivery within EU is with 16/19% VAT. Outside of EU there is no tax on our end, but the import fees in your country.

*Thanks @Summer

Last edited:
Vape Engineering,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

@Vape Engineering Can the Herbie be used with temperature controlled mods such as a Wismec P80 or Gen3Dual running the TUBO firmware? Or is it meant more for use in power (watts) mode?

Also, how much does the Herbie weigh? I wonder if the heater plus mod would be too heavy to put on top of a bong like the Rattlecan:

Edit: I just realized that the manual answers a lot of my questions. It's a work of art! Full of illustrations, clear explanations, and very professional. Congrats!

Last edited:

dimmusp

@dimmusp yes you can. But it is a bit tricky. Anyway Herbie is in every way tricky because you have such a high amount of parameters you can play with. :) But here you can see my prefered personal setup. Just made a short post on instagramm:

http://instagr.am/p/CBV7b05H6rN/
And thank you ;)
Nice! 440 C though... 😮 I'm guessing the resistance wasn't calibrated?

A few more questions:
  • Is there a way to use the Herbie with ground glass joint mouth pieces?
  • How's the battery life with a regular 1 cell or 2 cell mod?
  • Does it take dosing capsules with the reducing cap or some other attachment?
  • What is your recommended way of loading the chamber? A video would be great.
  • How effective is it to cool the vapor by mixing it with outside air? Doesn't it make the vapor proportion too low/weak compared to just using a mouth piece with bends or spikes in the glass?

Thanks

dimmusp,

Vape Engineering

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@SixStringToker Thank you so much for your support 😘😍

Nice! 440 C though... 😮 I'm guessing the resistance wasn't calibrated?

A few more questions:
  • How effective is it to cool the vapor by mixing it with outside air? Doesn't it make the vapor proportion too low/weak compared to just using a mouth piece with bends or spikes in the glass?

Thanks

-> No I don't thinks so. Herbie is a 810 mouthpiece connector, which is commonly used at the e-cig atomizer.

-> To be honest (I know it's a shame) I haven't tried this. I use my E-Cig in normal condistions. Then I do 1-2 bowls and after that I use my normal normal again.
-> No you don't need these dosing capsules. But it is such much more comfortable when you are on the road. But if you want to use the dosing capsules or the liquid pad you need the chamber reduction

-> I prefer to use the scoop from Delta 3D studios: https://delta3dstudios.com/grinder-scoop-n-tamp-tool-nylon-edition/
-> And we don't like to make videos because we are a bit scared of the police in especially in our region of Germany. So we don't want to show our faces. But we will find a way.

-> Well mixing it with cold air is very efficte in the way of cooling, but you have to find your personal sweet spot, that the vapor is still dense enough. But as you already recognized, you can use a bended mouth piece. This will work also fine and you have the most out of your flower. But this won't be stealthy enough. So everbody knows exectly what you are doing. That's why we developed kit to make Herbie "more" steahlth.

Top Bottom