Discontinued herbalAire

Hungry Ghost

lol, may I suggest less hot sauce the night before and you won’t need the pain relief on the throne.
Lol. I also have the habit of using capsaicin alot, plus I have IBS.

A portable is also on my list, but that seems a slightly harder once ot find as I plan to adapt it with a bag and use a small hand pump. I have a Mr Bold 3, but it still seems to burn a bit, but at least the air flow is isolated from the electronics so I can use my breath to fill the bag. Right now I use the Herbalaire to fill my bag and then take the bag to the bathroom with me.

Hungry Ghost,

Petunia Vanish

I just ordered the cooling kit off the website. Definitely digging the huge straws as well as the new tubing they use is much more flexible than the original elite unit tubing which was stiff very hard to use

Petunia Vanish,

Hungry Ghost

Anyone know a UK retailer for the concentrate kit? Plus some spare bags that don't have the mouth pieces included? I'm trying to cut down on costs.

Hungry Ghost,

Petunia Vanish

Doesn't fit

UfZDD6c

https://m.imgur.com/a/UfZDD6c

https://m.dhgate.com/product/herbalaire-vaporizer-accessory-glass-tool/386755177.html
HerbalAire Vaporizer Accessory Glass Tool PVHEGonG GonG Adapter 14mm (14.5mm) for air vaporizer

Petunia Vanish,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Doesn't fit

UfZDD6c

https://m.imgur.com/a/UfZDD6c

https://m.dhgate.com/product/herbalaire-vaporizer-accessory-glass-tool/386755177.html
HerbalAire Vaporizer Accessory Glass Tool PVHEGonG GonG Adapter 14mm (14.5mm) for air vaporizer

It'll fit in an Arizer Air or Solo. . . that's what it's really made for, it's regular solo/air gong wpa using the name of the Planet vape High efficiency gong (PVHEGonG).

Here's a link to the real item you were looking for https://www.planetvape.ca/herbalaire-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html Just remember that HerbalAire recomended that we not use it years ago since it can expand and get stuck where it'll destroy the chamber of the vape.

Last edited:

Petunia Vanish

I do recall that thread. Thanks again, I was feeling frisky and wanted to see if it was all the buzz

It'll fit in an Arizer Air or Solo. . . that's what it's really made for, it's regular solo/air gong wpa using the name of the Planet vape High efficiency gong (PVHEGonG).

Here's a link to the real item you were looking for https://www.planetvape.ca/herbalaire-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html Just remember that HerbalAire recomended that we not use it years ago since it can expand and get stuck where it'll destroy the chamber of the vape.

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

PPN

Volute of Vapor
four2020-sale_orig.png

Here at herbalAire Ltd., It's 4/20 all month long! Due to global circumstances we are extending our 4/20 sale from Now until April 30th 2020!!! This is to give customers more time to take advantage of the savings!
Do you plan to release a new version of the Elite, @herbalaire ? I saw the Elite is not available on your website since a while...

Is the H3 offering the same +10°C max temp feature the Elite does?

Thank in advance

herbalaire

Manufacturer
Hi PPN,

We have had to redesign the electronics for the Elite as one of our suppliers that carried some vital components have ceased their operations. Along with the global crisis this has set back our expected release of the new Elite version.

With this new redesign we are also looking at the herbalAire h3 electronics to incorporate another stage of temperature range which will enable the user to engage an extra 10c of range via a pull out switch on the front potentiometer.

We will be sure to let all FC users know first when we plan to re release the herbalAire Elite and new H3 feature. At this time we cannot determine when this new version will be available. Stay tuned!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi PPN,

We have had to redesign the electronics for the Elite as one of our suppliers that carried some vital components have ceased their operations. Along with the global crisis this has set back our expected release of the new Elite version.

With this new redesign we are also looking at the herbalAire h3 electronics to incorporate another stage of temperature range which will enable the user to engage an extra 10c of range via a pull out switch on the front potentiometer.

We will be sure to let all FC users know first when we plan to re release the herbalAire Elite and new H3 feature. At this time we cannot determine when this new version will be available. Stay tuned!
Thank you for the reply, I can't wait to see what means that "redesign" of the Elite... I agree it's a good idea to improve the design.
So I'll wait before to think about a purchase, I already have a HA2.2 full kit and will eventually buy a H3 Lite when you'll have implemented the H3 electronics with the +10°C feature. Or an Elite maybe...

The HerbalAire is the vaporizer which pushed me on the vape scene, still working like a beast 7 years later!

GoGlass

Hello Guys,

I just love my HerbalAire also, but i dont like teflon with their baloons system.

So i have "married" the Glass on Glass bowl from PlanetVape with a modded part of the Volcano Solid Valve system (and a silicone ring for holding them together):

IMG_20200418_122520.jpg

So good all glass path ....!

This a closed view with the system in place :

IMG_20200418_142243.jpg

And final view with the great Volcano Solid Valve system (top notch quality from Germany, you will need only one for your entire life !!! -excepts for the bag-).

IMG_20200418_131916.jpg

Cheers !

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes a great vape and my first one also (got a BC vape before but never really enjoyed it), bought in 2012 and still working like day one! I don't use it a lot lately but only cause my stash is on the low side and harvest looks like to be delayed by a month or so. I like to use it with a full crucible of wholes nugs(0.6gr- 1.2gr), whip style, what's a long&tasty session, definitively a winter vape for the long evenings.

Is HerbalAire is planning another model?

monochord71

Hi,
I thought it would be appropriate to make the topic of my first post on this forum an appreciation for the Herbalaire.
I'm still mystified how this thing can remain relatively obscure in spite of being around for so long.
I have other vaporizers in regular rotation but the Herbalaire is both the easiest to use and the most versatile. It's a shame more people don't know about them.

252351096_673132320334839_395942321586786806_n.jpg256913927_4768621013195457_8203457210436188352_n.jpg254718077_1889650494539908_6478993760128266216_n.jpg

GoGlass

Hi,
I thought it would be appropriate to make the topic of my first post on this forum an appreciation for the Herbalaire.
I'm still mystified how this thing can remain relatively obscure in spite of being around for so long.
I have other vaporizers in regular rotation but the Herbalaire is both the easiest to use and the most versatile. It's a shame more people don't know about them.

View attachment 14379View attachment 14380View attachment 14381

Monochord, i'am totally agree with you !

It's my main vape since ...............don't remember !!!!!! This thing rock !!!!!!

So many options .... Have you tried vaping hash (with mixed AVB) ? Wonderful experience !!

qy7p.jpg

herbalaire

Manufacturer
Sad to say that we couldnt hold on in todays economy. We had a few deaths in the company that made it extremely difficult to continue. Prior to the shut down i did build tons of extra parts and they are still available. Users can email me at noldeheuvel@gmail.com if they are in need of parts, it will have to be a minimum of $50 + shipping.

I have

H3 mouthpieces
H3 mouthpiece kits
H2 mouthpieces
H2 mouthpiece kits
Crucible packs
Concentrate kits
Bags with only mouthpieces

If that helps any users continue with their vape

Best

Neil
Former VP herbalAire Ltd.