• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued herbalAire

Petunia Vanish

qCq1WK9

https://ibb.co/qCq1WK9

My herbalaire 18mm into 14mm water tool

Petunia Vanish,
Update: Another year and another Beltane Birthday with my cherished HA that HA replaced. Still going strong. Still a testament to safe durability. A little advice, if you are like me and share with your friends (or even your not so friends)) always let them use the bag only, never let them use a bong in your household unless it's silicone, it prevents good devices from getting dropped or water blown back in to the Ha when vape-bonging with it upside down. I've had that happen to my previous HA in the past, although it still worked afterwards with out any showing of fail caused by the water. In a perfect world, I hope to someday have the durability of HA in the size of a pax or at least not bigger than a grenade portable rechargeable hitter to carry with me. That would rock... Fast Dry Herb vaping on the go.

Petunia Vanish

If anyone knows where there's replacement parts that ship from the United States please let me know I am in dire need of tubing the connectors from the tubing and the mouthpiece for the bags

If anyone knows where there's replacement parts that ship from the United States please let me know I am in dire need of tubing the connectors from the tubing and the mouthpiece for the bags

HA can ship you anything you buy to anywhere in the usa even though they are a CA company, if you seriously for whatever reason have to have it shipped from the usa simply look for your needed part on ebay or amazon, google shopping, alibaba ect with shipping from usa option selected in search results. :D :) :D :)

Petunia Vanish

HA can ship you anything you buy to anywhere in the usa even though they are a CA company, if you seriously for whatever reason have to have it shipped from the usa simply look for your needed part on ebay or amazon, google shopping, alibaba ect with shipping from usa option selected in search results. :D :) :D :)
eBay has only 3 results none being parts
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=herbal+aire

Zero results on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=herbal+aire&ref=is_s

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @herbalaire , any plans to bring something new on the vaping scene?

Here some improvements I thought about:

- remove teflon but keep the crucible loading system, keep it no-glass, maybe stainless steel
- add microdosing ability restricting not the load size by the load heigth but disminishing the loading column diameter to keep the awesome efficiency the HA offers... even while micro-dosing! Maybe it could be an accessorie you place in a crucible, cône shapped downside (bottom) to get all the heat in the loading area which is a thin cylinder... all in all exactly what I/we did while using the TonG as a loading chamber... and full convection here!
- better direct inhalation option (glass is allowed here but you can add a sort of protective layer)
- Hotter max temperature (430?)
- smaller unit (33% smaller?)
- Heavier base to avoid tiping while using the whip
- removeable power cord
- rotary button AND digital screen (no press-button)
- maybe 2 versions like you did, one with the pump and another without but a big plus would be to get it integrated to the unit and not a separated accessorie
- optional power base you can thread on the unit's base to get it portable would be a big plus
- an option to adjust the convection/conduction ratio to the user preference would be what I'm dreaming about since a while
-maybe a concentrate mode able to offer a dabbing option
- please no App/bluetooth

Please continue your good job with the next Herbalaire version!

herbalaire

Manufacturer
@PPN those are all very good suggestions for our next version! We will already be implementing a higher temperature Via a pull type knob where the user can click out the main pot and acess another 25F of temperature range if the session requires it.

We would never hook our beloved HA to a cell phone or app as we find that quite gimmicky.

We will probably not decrease the size but we will be adding a little more weight to the bottom and have thought about a removable power cord or USB socket.

We will always keep Teflon as our main raw stock as it just holds up durability wise and expands and contracts with the heat which still makes it a favourable material which always fits.

I will forward all of your suggestions to our design team and see what they think! !

Sorry for the super late reply btw.

HerbalAire Ltd

blackfriday2019_1_orig.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Hi @herbalaire , any plans to bring something new on the vaping scene?

Here some improvements I thought about:

- remove teflon but keep the crucible loading system, keep it no-glass, maybe stainless steel
- add microdosing ability restricting not the load size by the load heigth but disminishing the loading column diameter to keep the awesome efficiency the HA offers... even while micro-dosing! Maybe it could be an accessorie you place in a crucible, cône shapped downside (bottom) to get all the heat in the loading area which is a thin cylinder... all in all exactly what I/we did while using the TonG as a loading chamber... and full convection here!
- better direct inhalation option (glass is allowed here but you can add a sort of protective layer)
- Hotter max temperature (430?)
- smaller unit (33% smaller?)
- Heavier base to avoid tiping while using the whip
- removeable power cord
- rotary button AND digital screen (no press-button)
- maybe 2 versions like you did, one with the pump and another without but a big plus would be to get it integrated to the unit and not a separated accessorie
- optional power base you can thread on the unit's base to get it portable would be a big plus
- an option to adjust the convection/conduction ratio to the user preference would be what I'm dreaming about since a while
-maybe a concentrate mode able to offer a dabbing option
- please no App/bluetooth

Please continue your good job with the next Herbalaire version!

hey @PPN - really some great suggestions. I have an herbalAire owner since May 2009 and I think it would be convenient to point out that at this time my original unit is still working like the very first day we met.

My very first impressions as an owner was by following the manual which mention putting in a pea sized dose. I ended up with these very flavourful bags, but they just weren’t dense enough for my needs. If you increased the dose, it certainly strengthened the effects, including the vapor density. However, for newer users or those requiring more modes doses this would function perfectly. Another user mentioned the herbalAire is a bit like a Swiss Army knife and it’s actually quite an apt description as it fill so many needs starting with beginners to experts as well as groups when the need arises. Of course the adaptability of the new models that readily adapt to glass and all other kinds of accessories.

As we started to get up there to the point where what you are loading in the crucible, 0.6-0.8, with just a light hand breakdown it could fill the whole crucible. Once you get to this point all of the sudden it’s like someone switched the light speed switch and you can feel all the receptors in your brain just firing joyfully away, disrupting pain signals and providing the quality of a thundervest during a terrible storm.

Personally I was unprepared for what this unit could do. It was like the first time, but actually better, with such philosophical joy and an indescribable level of clarity. It’s humbling.

From that point on, I was determined to find a way to produce the same quality of effect in vapour production and subsequent medical benefit.

I had determined back in Fall of 2009 after just a few months after purchasing my first H2.1unit from Toronto Hemp Company that I wanted to find a way to achieve the same mind warping quality results with much smaller loads. I had stumbled across the convenient fact that you can dislodge the screen inside the crucible by flipping it upside down and pressing the screen down and through with a small object like my pinky finger or another similarly sized blunt object.

I would then used this to push an evenly spread load of <0.10 towards the bottom and firmly pressing it. Then push the screen back in a few mm so there is maybe a 5mm gap. You then insert the crucible upside down into the herbalAire so as the material is as close to bottom where the entry point for the hot air is located. One difference is that with the smallest of loads, 0.05-0.20g, I found I had to chop it up a bit more finely than medium consistency so as to be able to effectively cover the screen so there are ABSOLUTELY no visible openings. If there is a gap, air will travel the path of least resistance so your bag will fill with much more air than vapor making for a less than adequate result.

The manufacturer’s manual is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT as they instruct you to just load whole buds. Above I mention to chop it up, but that is only for small 0.1-0.25g loads so you can properly cover the screen and help force the air to more likely pass through the loaded material. Though this isn’t how the device was built to be used, it is another way it can be used.

There is another benefit to loading the herbalAire in the above described manner. It adds a level of predictability to your consumption as you initially end up with an extremely dense first bag and depending on how much is loaded they just continue, cloudy bag after cloudy bag, until the load is spent and then it just suddenly turns clear. I like the easy distinction of knowing when it’s clearly finished. When you start loading more than 0.8-1.0g you might notice the first bag to appear less dense, but the second and onward until it’s finished will all be monstrously dense.

I CANT WAIT FOR ANY NEW INNOVATIONS from the team that supplied my very first and still my very best flower vaporizer.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I CANT WAIT FOR ANY NEW INNOVATIONS from the team that supplied my very first and still my very best flower vaporizer.
Idem, the HA2.2 was my first vape and is still in rotation. I wasn't really interested by the Elite, it brings some nice upgrades but nothing I can't live without. Although a 25°C(or F?) might be very interesting for faster extraction. A bit sad about the teflon things though... personnaly I'm using that part (even with others vapes!) but I know there is some concerns about teflon and this is keep away some potentials customers... I even noticed a lot of shops are not selling any HerbalAire vape now... Please come back with something exciting for the community!

If it was hotter it may be possible to drop an insert (similar to the ones used in bangers, made from quartz, ruby, sic or sapphire) and to use it as an enail.... something interesting since concentrates are very commons now.

Yes, I can't wait to see whatelse you have to offer @herbalaire !

PPN,
Reactions: mikek9

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
The HA 2.2 was my first real vape as well a decade ago. I got the vape bug from the vaporgenie and never looked back. It's still working perfectly and the extraction and effects are probably still my benchmark. I can still remember watching all the videos of vendors dropping from ladders or just throwing accross the room. It will always be in rotation to some degree and hold a special place in my heart. you never forget your first, or something like that:love:

Petunia Vanish

Woo woo!

By the way I need tubing and black bag mouthpiece.

We would never hook our beloved HA to a cell phone or app as we find that quite gimmicky.

Agreed!

@PPN those are all very good suggestions for our next version! We will already be implementing a higher temperature Via a pull type knob where the user can click out the main pot and acess another 25F of temperature range if the session requires it.

We will probably not decrease the size but we will be adding a little more weight to the bottom and have thought about a removable power cord or USB socket.

We will always keep Teflon as our main raw stock as it just holds up durability wise and expands and contracts with the heat which still makes it a favourable material which always fits.

I will forward all of your suggestions to our design team and see what they think! !

HerbalAire Ltd

HerbalAire Ltd

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Petunia Vanish

What size toning would you use to connect this to the balloon

Like the ones on the outside of the pic?

I got the hydro brick attachment for my sticky brick og and it came with one of those, I'll try to remember to try that when I get home. I know you can put the ha in glass and it's pretty stable, this might pop off easily though if it doesn't fit really snug and/or there's not weight on top keeping it on. I know in a pinch some people just put a silicone whip over the whole thing.

446117154.jpg

I didn't think to do this in my last post, but I might as well try asking @herbalaire directly.

@herbalaire do you guys have other mp's or could point me in a direction to look?

Does anyone know what those black connectors are called? Then I could just google them and see what I find. I'll look on amazon and see if I can figure it out. I don't really need a new mp, but there might be some cool stuff out there and I've just never looked.
I'm looking for those as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Petunia Vanish,

Hungry Ghost

I really like this product. My main interest is to give up cigarettes. I can go most of the day without smokng and just vape WTA, but there's a few times I just can't go without a cigarette and can even get sucked into chain smoking in the evenings, making me even more stressed.

At first it seemed a little dumb to have the pump as a separate unit, but now I don't think it's that bad as I've read alot about the Arizer Extreme Q's fans failing a lot. I just plug the unit in with the fan attached and keep it plugged in anyway, so it's not any less inconvenient. I find it best (at least for tobacco) to let the unit cool off then load the chamber and drop into the unit. Then let it heat up to green (both the bottom and front lights) then leave it on green for about 10 minutes or so to allow the heat to dissipate to the tobacco. I notice a lot more vapour comes out if I do this. I smoke roll-ups with Swan Extra Slim filters and each chamber fits about two cigarettes worth of tobacco so I'd recommend only filling it half way.

At first I thought it would be a poor substitute for a cigarette, but now I think it's probably superior. It seems to offer all the effects of a traditional cigarette minus the respiratory resistance and excess tension. I feel so much better using this than cigarettes, even when other doing it with tobacco. It seems the problem with excess tobacco consumption is magnified with the combustion method, probably due to increased toxicity via things like carbon monoxide preventing proper respiration. I've vaped a bit too much today as I was trying to test how good this device is as I was skeptical of it replacing cigarettes. I've had about 5 cigarettes since the 4 days I've had this vape, just to compare the effects and smoking does seem to feel much worse. It feels harder to breathe after just one cigarette. Yet with vaping there is an increased heart rate and I breathe deeper, but I don't feel my oxygen is being restricted in any way.

I've started using iCardio on the Google Play store as it has a fitness assessment that estimates my VO2 max. It bascially seems a way of measuring how god year heart it recovering after cardio stress by making you exercise and watching how much your heart rate drops at rest. I good heart recovery seems an indicator of Heart Rate Variability (HRV) as an increasing heart is a product of your sympathetic nervous system, while a lowering heart rate is a product on your parasympathetic nervous system (what helps you relax, especially after stress) so good heart rate recovery seems good for dealing with stress. My VO2 max went from 20 (when I was still smoking) to 30 and I'm hoping on getting it higher as it's still too low for someone of my age. So giving up smoking is clearly beneficial for stress and it's not merely due to the alkaloids in tobacco, but the act of combustion it's self. Of course non combustable tobacco can still be abused, but it seems a lot safer when abused by another method than combustion.

I forgot to add that it has all the effects that some smokers miss from their first smoke of the day like he head rush where they feel the room spining. It also seems to help stimulate my bowel movements, which is great as I had a habit of smoking on the toilet. I'm sorry if this post is too long, I'm just really pleased with the unit and a little high from all the vaping.

Hungry Ghost,
Top Bottom