• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued herbalAire

Got my herbie yesterday and am in love. I've used volcano's and SSV before but the hebie blows them away IMO. After my first use I knew my glassware were now antiques. I love the versatility to use bags in a social setting or sit on the couch with a half full crucible and puff away on the whip while watching tv, playing video games, even studying lol. Ive already accumulated a good bit of ABV and cant wait to do some baking to see what else i can pull out of my herb

Chef BoyarWEED,
Reactions: MG23

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I bought one for my son. It really is a nice, sturdy vape. He loves my Q, but I wanted something less breakable for him. It blows great bags, and you dont have to grind. Very satisfied.

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
finally tried the HA + water filtration. Getting some quality rips.
Might give the buddha a run for its money in my daily rotation.

I don't do bags that regularly, usually water filtered DBV til now.

rabblerouser,

tdandre

maconheiro revolucionario
Hi there :cool:
I would like to share my experience with you.
I own a MLFB for a year now and am more than satisfiied with it, but felt i needed more power.

Chose the Herbalaire over the others for its reliability and consistency, since i seem to break glass easily.
Got it today and am completely stunned. How small and powerfull!

I live in Brazil, and am not able to grow my own plant, so i'm forced to get bricked non medical grade herb from low quality suplliers, since high quality herb here is very hard to find and very expensive.

I have 3 kinds of different quality plant bricks and all of them produced potent vapor just with a taste and intensity difference between them.

The herbie is amazing and i learned a lot by reading this thread, so thank you all of you for sharing your experiences here.

tdandre,

tdandre

does anybody know how many watts is the oputput of the herbalaire stock pump??

tdandre,

tdandre

has anyone ever tried it without the crucible?
lost mine and spares are going to take a long time to arrive
guess just a screen in the bottom would do the trick....
what do you think?

tdandre,

stinac

tdandre said:
what do you think?

Cool, no problem
You can add screen on the mouthpiece too, just cut it with regular scissors, so stuff cant go into the bag.

stinac,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
My son wanted to try the whip for the first time, so I showed him how to connect it to his bong. The problem is, the white plastic piece that sits above the crucible is very loose for some reason. It's fine, I guess, for bags, but it topples over when you stick the whip in. I know it was not loose like this when I bought it.

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Oops. nevermind. I just read that is how it is supposed to be. When it heats up it gets tight. Awesome. This is a nice little vape.

Tstat,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Tstat said:
Oops. nevermind. I just read that is how it is supposed to be. When it heats up it gets tight. Awesome. This is a nice little vape.
Yeah sometimes i fuck up and heat the HA up without the mouthpiece on because i dont load the crucible until ii'm actually ready to start blowing bags. When this happens i usually put the mouthpiece on (no crucible in it) and turn the pump on for a bit to blow hot air through it to get it heated up and tightened on there.

tdandre said:
what do you think?

I've used it without a crucible before, no problems. In fact, it almost seemed like the hits were thicker (did direct inhale) than with crucible. I suppose this could be from even more direct heat transfer. In the long run tho, you could see some build up in the chamber, but nothing you wouldnt be able to swab out with some iso i imagine. A screen on the bottom if probably unneeded TBH, especially if you'e using full buds. but it couldnt hurt.

A finer screen on the bottom of the moouthpiece is almost a necessity tho. Especially if you plan on blowing bags of any abv of ground bud from other vapes, like i do.

Oh and i took some pictures of the nug me and my friend vaped the shit out of yesterday. The pictures are all of the same nug after vaping. In some pictures it looks black but it was just really dark brown. The one picture makes it look a bit lighter than it was, but i put it there to show that there is, of course, no black. I just crushed the nug with the bottom of my grinder.

HAload.jpg

we blew a bag at 350F which was visible and tastey. blew one at 375F and it was so thick i could barely see through it lol. Then a couple more at 375F and one at 400F for good measure.

My friend fell off his stool afterward. :lol: he thought he was sitting in a chair.

the_germinator

steiner666 said:
Tstat said:
Yeah sometimes i fuck up and heat the HA up without the mouthpiece on because i dont load the crucible until ii'm actually ready to start blowing bags. When this happens i usually put the mouthpiece on (no crucible in it) and turn the pump on for a bit to blow hot air through it to get it heated up and tightened on there.

tdandre said:
what do you think?

I've used it without a crucible before, no problems. In fact, it almost seemed like the hits were thicker (did direct inhale) than with crucible. I suppose this could be from even more direct heat transfer. In the long run tho, you could see some build up in the chamber, but nothing you wouldnt be able to swab out with some iso i imagine. A screen on the bottom if probably unneeded TBH, especially if you'e using full buds. but it couldnt hurt.

A finer screen on the bottom of the moouthpiece is almost a necessity tho. Especially if you plan on blowing bags of any abv of ground bud from other vapes, like i do.

Oh and i took some pictures of the nug me and my friend vaped the shit out of yesterday. The pictures are all of the same nug after vaping. In some pictures it looks black but it was just really dark brown. The one picture makes it look a bit lighter than it was, but i put it there to show that there is, of course, no black. I just crushed the nug with the bottom of my grinder.

HAload.jpg

we blew a bag at 350F which was visible and tastey. blew one at 375F and it was so thick i could barely see through it lol. Then a couple more at 375F and one at 400F for good measure.

My friend fell off his stool afterward. :lol: he thought he was sitting in a chair.

^^^^ haha! love that

the_germinator,

DK31

hey everyone don't know if this thread is still actively checked but

i was just wondering if you would reccomend a herbalaire strictly for bag use seeing as i plan on getting a different vape purely for whip style hits thanks in advance for the advice

DK31,

DK31

great! im glad to hear that im real happy i stumbled onto this website hopefully ill be quite informed by the time i decide on my purchase

have u owned other bag vapes and if so how do u compare them from personal experience thanks for the info!!

DK31,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i have only owned the herbie as a bag vape, but the only flaws with it that i can find are that it has a mouthpiece that doesn't always want to stay in (hardly an issue with bags), and that it gets knocked over alot, again, hardly an issue when filling bags.

i'd say that for strictly bag use, it is incredible for 170 shipped.

but that's just my opinion.

OO,

DK31

alright thanks for your input somehwere down the line id like to invest in a SSV but for now it looks like HA is gonna be my first vape

DK31,

tdandre

since no one answered me first time i asked
does anyone know the output in Watts of the stock pump?
i mean the potency????

tdandre,

tdandre

notmyrealUSERname said:
I just found out the answer ten min ago! It pulls 6 watts. I dont know what the potency is...
then then pump and the herbie together are 56 w??
this means i can plug both of them in a 60w transformer to plug it in 220v...
thanks

tdandre,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
tdandre said:
notmyrealUSERname said:
I just found out the answer ten min ago! It pulls 6 watts. I dont know what the potency is...
then then pump and the herbie together are 56 w??
this means i can plug both of them in a 60w transformer to plug it in 220v...
thanks

52watts is the highest draw the ha required. 6watts for the pump. so a total of 58watts. that is the extent of my knowledge - you will need to ask someone else if its safe to plug it into 220v through that transformer.

notmyrealUSERname,

symi

Hey, just got my HA today as my first vape, and had a couple of quick questions.

Are you guys leaving the crucible loaded in the HA the entire time, even in between hits?
If so, are you also leaving the HA at the desired temperature when you arent hitting it/blowing a bag? Or do you turn it down/off ?

I ask because I've been loading the crucible half full or so, starting off blowing 2 bags at 350, than moving up to 375. The bag at 375 tastes pretty bad to me, and I haven't been able to blow a 2nd one or gone any higher than 375. But, being new to vaping, I'm not sure the exact reason why this is, and wanted to make sure it wasn't my technique..

symi,

george

symi said:
Hey, just got my HA today as my first vape, and had a couple of quick questions.

Are you guys leaving the crucible loaded in the HA the entire time, even in between hits?
If so, are you also leaving the HA at the desired temperature when you arent hitting it/blowing a bag? Or do you turn it down/off ?

I ask because I've been loading the crucible half full or so, starting off blowing 2 bags at 350, than moving up to 375. The bag at 375 tastes pretty bad to me, and I haven't been able to blow a 2nd one or gone any higher than 375. But, being new to vaping, I'm not sure the exact reason why this is, and wanted to make sure it wasn't my technique..

I dont have one, but i know that you leave the crucible in there. You don't need to remove it between hits, that would be ridiculous.

I'd say you should start at a lower temp. Maybe try 300 first then 325-350-375-so on if you please. The lower the temp, the better the taste in my opinion.

george,

vape4health

Just got one , Im only one real load in but I really like , alot I think . I have to crush it with a massive hit to get the temp to drop enough that the leds changes . So far so good .

The red leds could be gone for me and I would like to see some type of spring flap on the air-in to stop vapor loss but hay Im getting ok hits at 325ish . I was lookin for a vape I could bang around , use with multi people and be semi portable , bingo . I havnt used the pump so nothing on that .

vape4health,
Top Bottom