• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herb Grinders

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
grinder can be molded. Cheap and easy..
Not artistic "handmade".
For a lifetime grinder like that, i can put more than 100€ for sure

Ummm, Your example was handmade glass. Now you're not making any sense.

You specifically said "Full Glass with Spikes". That could only be handmade.

Ramahs,
  • Sad
Reactions: Shadooz

Shadooz

Ummm, Your example was handmade glass. Now you're not making any sense.

You specifically said "Full Glass with Spikes". That could only be handmade.
My exemple was for visual purpose only..

I put the "glass casting" videos..

Shadooz,
Reactions: Bologna

Ramahs

My exemple was for visual purpose only..

I put the "glass casting" videos..

Well, if you're not specifically talking about glass, there are 2-piece grinders out there that use that sort of spiky teeth. The Storz & Bickel Herb Mill comes to mind.

Ramahs,
  • Sad

Shadooz

Well, if you're not specifically talking about glass, there are 2-piece grinders out there that use that sort of spiky teeth. The Storz & Bickel Herb Mill comes to mind.

I have 5 of them, use only them since 6 years...
Why i want them in glass, or ceramics... the only grinder i would buy...

Last edited:
Shadooz,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Does anyone knows if a full ceramic, or full glass, 2 pieces fine grinder exist ?
Can't find that holy grail...
This says it's ceramic without saying coated or coating, but I doubt it is, I'd contact them to be sure:
I seem to recall a nice all ceramic one some years ago, but I can't find it now...

Edit: have you considered wood and stainless...?

Last edited:
Bologna,

Shadooz

This says it's ceramic without saying coated or coating, but I doubt it is, I'd contact them to be sure:

I seem to recall a nice all ceramic one some years ago, but I can't find it now...
Yes, A magnet, and 4 pieces, it must only be ceramic coated. And i can only see the tooth of one side, only hole for the middle.. so... really coarse i guess.
I like my S&B for their finess.

as always, only a DIY can bring me product not directed by fast profit...
when a business is not lead by passion, or only by digusting ones, playing with ur addiction... it can't shine.

Edit for your edit :lol: yes i looked the "stona" in wood, but coarse and others issues. And for the stainless i rather stick with my plastic S&B..

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Edit for your edit :lol: yes i look the "stona" in wood, but coarse and others issues. And for the stainless i rather stick with my plastic S&B..
I meant stainless for the "teeth"....

This is supposed to be pretty fine:
I've never used one, but I'm sure there are many others here that have...

Edit: and then there's always these, too:

Bologna,

Shadooz

:rofl:

We ve reach to the same cornelian dillemma at the same time. Just cause i'm fed up to get everything stuck in the storz grinder

I'v only found one video showing the stona grinding weed.

Got an old mflb finishing grinder that cracked, when the herb was fresh or sticky it took much more time to grind, so i wanted to found this one in action.
And the wood was sanded after a while...

It's really expensive, but a non metal to metal kind of grind is appealing, but the review only come from store itself (so biased)....
And a BCG is 92$ with the cheap shipping, and 7 weeks delay...

Snake eating its tail.. what u'v make me done... :rofl:

Edit: and then there's always these, too:
Not bad, but wood teeth will sand fast. And wood is the worst to clean..
why the full glass or full ceramic wish

Shadooz,

androponic

vaped.

Ramahs

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I realised I should post here about my latest acquisition - The Flower Mill :love:

It's instantly become my No. 1 Herb Processing Unit - it's so different from a traditional grinder I am hesitant to even post about it in this thread.

It's weirdly different in how it 'disassembles' buds in a respectful and non-violent way that I believe results in perfectly fluffy material suited to whatever vape you are using.

I realise non-violent is an unusual thing to say in relation to a grinder, but I mean it, it breaks apart the buds at their natural break points rather than cutting them.

I have absolutely no way to quantify this, but it seems to preserve the flavour of the herb better somehow.

I would recommend the Premium Edition (I haven't tried the standard) and the Expansion Pack very highly. The expansion pack if for nothing else than the next step down on the grind granularity.

In short, I can't see me switching back to a or buying another tooth grinder, possibly ever?

p.s. it weighs a very pleasing 1/4 of a kilo and the milling chamber itself is an all stainless steel environment.

Last edited:

im not a robot

so i have a shopping query: i have been using a santa cruz shredder with which i was always quite happy, worked well enough for my tinymight & woodscents (convection). i recently acquired a firewood 7, and i think i should try a grinder that grinds a little finer, more conduction oriented.
from my cursory glance across grinder threads i gather that right now brilliant cut & flower mill both get a lot of praise, but both are from the US & i am not aware of anyone selling those in continental europe. but maybe i am wrong?
or maybe somebody has a different suggestion? ideally for a 3-piece grinder..
thanks! in advance

Dayseed

so i have a shopping query: i have been using a santa cruz shredder with which i was always quite happy, worked well enough for my tinymight & woodscents (convection). i recently acquired a firewood 7, and i think i should try a grinder that grinds a little finer, more conduction oriented.
from my cursory glance across grinder threads i gather that right now brilliant cut & flower mill both get a lot of praise, but both are from the US & i am not aware of anyone selling those in continental europe. but maybe i am wrong?
or maybe somebody has a different suggestion? ideally for a 3-piece grinder..
thanks! in advance
If you don't mind waiting 8-10 weeks I'd go with the BCG. You won't regret it.

The Herb Ripper is a good option that's available in a few places in Europe. And for something a bit more budget friendly I'd recommend the SLX - the 2.0 has served me well for the last 7 years.

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I have been really pleased with my SLX 2.5! But, what really astounds me is that trees grinder from PuffItUp. It actually works pretty well, and it was free.

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
This is why we have so many grinders to choose from. Everyone has their own ace in the hole. I am happy that it does the job for you all. I just can’t afford one of those grinders…..I’m on disability. So no grinder VAS for me. I do have a 2 piece Santa Cruz Shredder that is over 3 inches, SLX 2.5, 2.0 Trees, Super Weapon 3 and a little 2 piece steel grinder. I remember using double albums and a library card. Or using my mom’s old flour sifter for cleaning the mental floss. Ok, I admit I am 61 years old and have been using the blessed weed since 1973, when a “lid” was a ounce for $15. ✌️❤️🖖🥸🚀

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been really pleased with my SLX 2.5
The internal kief filter makes a nice hot terp pearl holder and it has a slightly finer grind than the standard BCG plate (in my large anyway).
My purple SLX v2.5 still sheds purple dye so I would avoid the purple as it seems the worst color for the problem. (I had 2 and both were shedders)

Top Bottom