• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herb Grinders

René

Here are some comparison pictures of the grinds from the BCG fine, medium, coarse, Herb Ripper XL fine and medium (coarse not in my hands yet) and a cheap Chinese knockoff grinder. Both fine plates grinds are very similar, and the medium on the HerbRipper is more fine then the medium on the BCG. All of them came out fluffy.
China grinder looks not so coarse than "fine herb ripper"...isn t it?

René,

SquirrelMaster

China grinder looks not so coarse than "fine herb ripper"...isn t it?

It came out fairly similar to the BCG medium. Next time I'll spread my bud out a little more. I was going to take some macro shots but all my SLR batteries were dead.

SquirrelMaster,

MasterChief

I’m looking for a 3 piece grinder that’s at least 2.5” in diameter. Any recommendations?

MasterChief,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Finally the slx 2.0 arrived and it's phenomenal.
Even with very sticky buds nothing remain attached to the grinder, the non-sticky coat is not a gimmick at all.

The only thing that i don't like are the silicone o'rings who don't stay in place sometimes.

Best grinder i ever had by a country mile.

Mine is the small green one
SLX-GRINDER-2.0-GREEN.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What is the pad for? Is that a pad, or foam?
Was that part of the packaging, or part of the grinder?

Not part of the grinder. It's probably packaging to keep the center screen-plate from rattling around. I don't remember if it was in mine when I received it or not though.

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Not part of the grinder. It's probably packaging to keep the center screen-plate from rattling around. I don't remember if it was in mine when I received it or not though.
is it normal that the 2 parts of the grinder who friction to each other during the grinding are peeling off the green coating? i have green dust residue after the grinding...

i don't know if i make myself clear...

Wolf46,
Reactions: BigJr48

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
:lmao:

...the "safety" demo towards the end of the vid are very informative and now i know what not to do if i wanted this $60 grinder....

:lol:

just_the_flu,
Reactions: Petrolhead

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
is it normal that the 2 parts of the grinder who friction to each other during the grinding are peeling off the green coating? i have green dust residue after the grinding...

i don't know if i make myself clear...
That does not sound normal for a quality grinder.

Jill NYC,

MGG

Despite my previous criticisms ive grown to really like the Otto Grinder.

The battery life isnt an issue like i previously stated.

Also once u get the tapping method down nothing major gets gunked and stuck in the unit.

Theres a slight learning curve but now ive got it i dont ever use my original grinder.

Its very convinient to be able to grind and load at the same time

MGG,
Reactions: Ramahs

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Don't use that grinder! You don't want to be inhaling particles into your lungs!
I don't understand how this can be possible.

In theory is one of the grinder with better quality material, why is peeling off like a 5 dollars cheap grinder?

40 euros into the toilette...

Wolf46,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah. I have a green SLX 2.0, and I haven't had that problem. Definitely contact the manufacturer.

Ramahs,

Alexis

It's from a shop inside amazon, i don't know how trusty he is.
I'm gonna talk with the vendor and see what we can do but i'm not optimistic about it...
Hey, if there is a genuine problem or flaw with the porduct, ESPECIALLY a safety concern, then you are fully and rightly entitled to a full refund or replacement.

No other course of action would be fair, just, right, sufficient etc.

It is your absolute paramount right. Dont just roll over. They owe you.

Contact them. Be polite, sincere, but insistent. Simply insist that they make it right.

If they dont cooperate- open a Dispute with Amazon. Dead easy- just explain the issue, they prob want a photo, and I guarantee you they will refund you and mediate with the seller.

In this day and age, this is how things are. They sent you a bad item. They are wrong and have an obligation to make it right. Your perfect entitilement, anything less is unacceptable. Seriously. Good luck but have comfidence and please keep us posted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom