Herb Grinders

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have the entire space case lineup, but only use the small 2 piece on occasion at this point.
I love my 2 piece Santa Cruz Shredder (a size between medium and small that is no longer made)
The sharpest Grinder I have by far is my 2 piece Fine NewVape Grinder with Armbands.
The last time I reached 50+ grinders, I sold them all in one ad... then started over.
These (below) are the grinders I still use, but I have settled in on the small Santa Cruz 2 piece, and the NewVape 2 piece (and of course the "Potter"),
The one with the pot leaf logo, and that with a crank, are new donations.... set up for placement.
I have a drawer full of Generic Acrylic Grinders, that I got years ago... but I always have enough *Bonus grinders (inexpensive 4 piece give-aways that accompany Vaporizer orders) and donations that get chosen first. These are like the pile of 3 in the rear/left. They also will be given as a choice to the next patients coming up.
I have an unused GIANT Volcano™ Grinder That I keep in case the need arises. The other regular Volcano™ Grinder goes with one of the units that is currently with a patient in a long term care facility... she has a Santa Cruz Shredder that she preferred, so I keep the new one for her.
The wooden one is an original Vapor Brother™ Grinder.
My Space case collection is in a box, but as you can see I have 5 S.C.s (including the "Scout Mini 4 piece"!)on the shelf in the "ready for action" pile.
I am considering a mill type processor, like the Lift or the Flower Mill.
I am not a big spender, so this may not be immediate, as Life as well as others that are still without grinders, must be dealt with in accordance!
About image below: Yes.. my house is Dusty. I live in the desert, and must dust daily... and they dust is back within hours. I am used to it! AND... my dog's name is Dusty!
DSC06600.jpg

A couple more interesting details.
When you noticed the wooden grinder..... did you roll your eyes?
Did you picture a old grinder with nails for the teeth?
Check this original out!
DSC06604.jpg

DSC06603.jpg

DSC06610.jpg

Those are actual carved in wooden teeth!
Note that it also has aligning and securing magnets.. very nice feature. The grind is a good one.

Next interesting fact....
That pot leaf grinder is more than meets the eye.
DSC06616.jpg

Design from Amsterdam, is what it says...
It is Stainless Steel, with the inside coated with what appears to be Teflon, or an equivalent.
The screen is right up against the hole, so the ground herb is mulched as with a 2 piece.. but the kief goes right through.
Not the best design, and as you see there are chips, but something new to marvel at!

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Wow, really interesting wooden teeth on that grinder! Great collection.

I just placed an order for The Grinder by United Machining, it's close to the end of the month so it should be shipping soon!

Have had my large 3-piece SCS for 8 months, rarely have to clean it, super fluffy grind. Just was curious seeing all these BCG's, and all this CBD flower is giving me a reason to buy a second big grinder. But I was noticing I've already chipped the exterior of my SCS to heck (NBD, but not ideal), so that's why I went with the SS option. I picked The Grinder for being threadless and a removable screen, which I'll be taking out.

I've been rocking the same vintage 2" 4 piece Space Case for over 20 years (it's so old they weren't yet using magnets in the lid hehe).
Figured with that kind of track record it was worth splurging a bit on a new one, I've had The Grinder by United Machining on order for a while. Can't wait for it!

SquirrelMaster

I've been rocking the same vintage 2" 4 piece Space Case for over 20 years (it's so old they weren't yet using magnets in the lid hehe).
Figured with that kind of track record it was worth splurging a bit on a new one, I've had The Grinder by United Machining on order for a while. Can't wait for it!
I'm also very excited for my United Machining grinder! I meant to post this earlier and tag @Shit Snacks but UM won't have them ready to ship until mid February. New pre-orders will ship shortly after.

I'm also very excited for my United Machining grinder! I meant to post this earlier and tag @Shit Snacks but UM won't have them ready to ship until mid February. New pre-orders will ship shortly after.
I can wait for greatness. I also meant to tag @Shit Snacks in thanks for all the great posts in this thread, helped me choose.

Texus

Sneaky Pete posted a review of Brilliant Cut a few days back. We'll see how long it takes my order to arrive...

ray_

Sneaky Pete posted a review of Brilliant Cut a few days back. We'll see how long it takes my order to arrive...

The date it was posted is 1/15/2021, but that is a review from last year. There are comments on it from 4/2020. And Sneaky Pete still doesn't sell these.You still have to wait, but it's worth it.

Last edited:

justcametomind

I'm in EU and undecided between getting a Stona grinder or a Brilliant Cut.
Pretty open to any solution, not necessarily these two, but seems like BCG is the "best" overall and Stona the only one available of the new fancy ones, other than a few Santa Cruz or Kannastor Grater. I'm not particularly fond of the latter as a choice since no trusted vape shop seem to carry it anymore and amazon/random online headshops who still store it could have a counterfeit. Stona is getting sold by verdampnotchtmal.de and BCG from the source so I'd consider those as safe choices.
I only get perfectly (overly?) dried medical weed, never ever moist, quite the opposite. Only one strain comes as whole buds. Most strains come in "granular shape", cut down to the individual buds that would consitute flowers you all get in the US.
Since "granulate" is also pretty dry, I end up with dust when giving a couple more rotations than needed with my Storz&Bickel grinders.
Thinking I could solve this problem with a proper grinder.
Judging from the pics, I should probably go with a fine plate whichever grinder I'll get. Every grinder is made with whole buds in mind as starting material and imho a fair amount of my granulate would fall down uncut from coarse or medium plates.
Only pros of the Stona I see:
-better availability and no custom duties,
-comes with 2 plates, fine and medium grind.
Cons:
Glass parts, it would not survive a drop on the ground and it is not portable (but I usually bring vials with ground material if I ever leave the house and need vaping), bigger, older.

Last edited:

EuroVapeSim2

Volvo FH Globetrotter XL
Pretty open to any solution, not necessarily these two, but seems like BCG is the "best" overall and Stona the only one available of the new fancy ones, other than a few Santa Cruz or Kannastor Grater. I'm not particularly fond of the latter as a choice since no trusted vape shop seem to carry it anymore and amazon/random online headshops who still store it could have a counterfeit. Stona is getting sold by verdampnotchtmal.de and BCG from the source so I'd consider those as safe choices.
I only get perfectly (overly?) dried medical weed, never ever moist, quite the opposite. Only one strain come in whole buds. Most strains come in "granular shape", cut down to the individual buds that would consitute proper flowers you all get in the US. Since "granulate" is also pretty dry, I end up with dust when giving a couple more rotations than needed with my Storz&Bickel grinders.
Thinking I could solve this problem with a proper grinder.
Judging from the pics, I should probably go with a fine plate whichever grinder I'll get. Every grinder is made with whole buds in mind as strating material and imho a fair amount of my granulate would fall down the coarse or medium plate.
Only pros of the Stona I see:
-better availability and no custom duties,
-comes with 2 plates, fine and medium grind.
Cons:
Glass parts, it would not survive a drop on the ground and it is not portable (but I usually bring vials with ground material if I ever leave the house and need vaping), bigger, older.
I have the BCG with the medium plate, I was lucky and didn't get hit with a customs charge, I'm also based in the EU. I've not heard about the Stona grinder before, I just googled it and I have to say it's a beautiful piece of craftmanship, I kind of want one now.
In my experience with the BCG dry material will still dust up a bit and I regularly brush it out, I feel that's more based on the dryness of the material versus the grinder but the S&B grinder creates a very fine grind. When you say granulate, do you mean like a coarse salt or sugar or a little bit bigger than that? Have you tried storing your material with humidity packs, it might help your material not turn to dust as easily.

justcametomind

I have the BCG with the medium plate, I was lucky and didn't get hit with a customs charge, I'm also based in the EU. I've not heard about the Stona grinder before, I just googled it and I have to say it's a beautiful piece of craftmanship, I kind of want one now.
In my experience with the BCG dry material will still dust up a bit and I regularly brush it out, I feel that's more based on the dryness of the material versus the grinder but the S&B grinder creates a very fine grind. When you say granulate, do you mean like a coarse salt or sugar or a little bit bigger than that? Have you tried storing your material with humidity packs, it might help your material not turn to dust as easily.
This is an example of the granulate I get
I'd say it's usually a bit more smaller than what appears in that pic. The weed comes already cut to the size of the small buds that originally would form the flowers we all are used to see, with the occasional stick and some smaller particulate/already broken buds too.
This would make it sort of easier to handle from people with dexterity issues and physical disabilities but in the end it makes it less durable (prone to oxydation) and in the end the stuff is not ready for being used, because it doesn't expose the largest possible surface that'd be desiderable for extraction.
@Summer It’s not bone dry but I could try, thanks for your contribution! Sure cheaper than a fancy grinder.

Last edited:

Shadooz

We ve reach to the same cornelian dillemma at the same time. Just cause i'm fed up to get everything stuck in the storz grinder

I'v only found one video showing the stona grinding weed.

Got an old mflb finishing grinder that cracked, when the herb was fresh or sticky it took much more time to grind, so i wanted to found this one in action.
And the wood was sanded after a while...

It's really expensive, but a non metal to metal kind of grind is appealing, but the review only come from store itself (so biased)....
And a BCG is 92$ with the cheap shipping, and 7 weeks delay...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
BCG should have another 10% off sale for 420 btw and it is definitely worthwhile, way better design than storz, scs, slx, mflb... Also check out the flower mill, for something that is slightly similar to mflb but a million times better in my experience...

Shadooz

@Shit Snacks what i remember of milling with the mflb is it was inefficient with fresh/sticky bud.
With the stickiest bud, u prefere FM or BCG ? And which one let grind two different strain fast without mixing or cleaning ?
FM will be expensive too for EU, for a metal to metal press (metalic dust..)
and they won't let choose the grid, just have to pay more to get all of them..

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks what i remember of milling with the mflb is it was inefficient with fresh/sticky bud.

Yeah I remember that, people said that about the SLX too, and I think it's total bs for a grinder to only be able to work with dry bud... I will almost always prefer moist bud whenever possible!

With the stickiest bud, u prefere FM or BCG ?

So far I actually might prefer the FM for this, I think it works really well with moist sticky dense nugs, it actually gives a more consistent nice grind than dryer nugs do in my experience (I posted a lot more detail in the Flower Mill thread) I have the standard coarse plate it comes with and they also included a fine plate for me free... So far I have been putting all my freshest bud in the Mill since I got it, but to be fair I would tend to do that with the newest cleanest piece regardless...

Meanwhile though the BCG is no slouch with moist dense nugs either! With my original fine plate aquamarine from over a year ago (still never cleaned!) I never had trouble like I used to with SCS and SLX, thanks to the anti-locking mechanism with the side teeth design in the lid... And now my newer medium plate amethyst is even better with the moist dense nugs, as you would expect a coarser grinder to be, and since I got that one in July it is also fairly recent and still fresh, so fair amount of my fresh sticky goes in there too!

For example the stickiest bud I have now, this snickerdoodle strain, has done well in both my medium plate BCG and my flower mill with the standard plate or the fine plate... I got some fresh indoor CBD cherry creme that has been going into the FM, while freshest THC pink picasso has been going into amethyst BCG, recent dense pick up hypnotiq cookies is also doing fine in both!

which one let grind two different strain fast without mixing or cleaning ?

I'm not really sure what this means exactly, but I think the answer is both? I think the FM is easier to keep sparkling clean after each use, but that is the nature of something without teeth I suppose...

FM will be expensive too for EU, for a metal to metal press (metalic dust..)
and they won't let choose the grid, just have to pay more to get all of them..

Yeah that sucks about the EU expense, see it all over the forum in so many threads, apologies for my US privilege!

I don't know that there is any evidence of metallic dust, I mean I sprung for the all steel to be extra safe, but I think the design is not really metal to metal where the herb is pressed, is only close...

If you do want to order the FM, send them an email or message here since they are great, or what I did was I just ordered the premium and wrote in the notes comments that I would love to have one of the fine plates to test as well... They were gracious enough to include it free of charge, sure I don't get to try the two finer plates, but I am happy with the one I have in addition to the standard, testing more may have been more involved than I should delve into!

Hope that helps, you really can't go wrong with either, but I know you have to shell out more money to do so. The thing is with my experience using other grinders like scs, slx, gr8r, etc. I found the extra cost to absolutely be worth it, despite being so skeptical beforehand, and now I have the flower mill on top of two bcg! This is what also pushed me over to ultimately decide to spend even more money to pre-order the United Machining Grinder, and believe it or not I am even considering a third BCG and possibly fourth if I get the XL :lol::mental:

Yeah I remember that, people said that about the SLX too, and I think it's total bs for a grinder to only be able to work with dry bud... I will almost always prefer moist bud whenever possible!

So far I actually might prefer the FM for this, I think it works really well with moist sticky dense nugs, it actually gives a more consistent nice grind than dryer nugs do in my experience (I posted a lot more detail in the Flower Mill thread) I have the standard coarse plate it comes with and they also included a fine plate for me free... So far I have been putting all my freshest bud in the Mill since I got it, but to be fair I would tend to do that with the newest cleanest piece regardless...

Meanwhile though the BCG is no slouch with moist dense nugs either! With my original fine plate aquamarine from over a year ago (still never cleaned!) I never had trouble like I used to with SCS and SLX, thanks to the anti-locking mechanism with the side teeth design in the lid... And now my newer medium plate amethyst is even better with the moist dense nugs, as you would expect a coarser grinder to be, and since I got that one in July it is also fairly recent and still fresh, so fair amount of my fresh sticky goes in there too!

For example the stickiest bud I have now, this snickerdoodle strain, has done well in both my medium plate BCG and my flower mill with the standard plate or the fine plate... I got some fresh indoor CBD cherry creme that has been going into the FM, while freshest THC pink picasso has been going into amethyst BCG, recent dense pick up hypnotiq cookies is also doing fine in both!

I'm not really sure what this means exactly, but I think the answer is both? I think the FM is easier to keep sparkling clean after each use, but that is the nature of something without teeth I suppose...

Yeah that sucks about the EU expense, see it all over the forum in so many threads, apologies for my US privilege!

I don't know that there is any evidence of metallic dust, I mean I sprung for the all steel to be extra safe, but I think the design is not really metal to metal where the herb is pressed, is only close...

If you do want to order the FM, send them an email or message here since they are great, or what I did was I just ordered the premium and wrote in the notes comments that I would love to have one of the fine plates to test as well... They were gracious enough to include it free of charge, sure I don't get to try the two finer plates, but I am happy with the one I have in addition to the standard, testing more may have been more involved than I should delve into!

Hope that helps, you really can't go wrong with either, but I know you have to shell out more money to do so. The thing is with my experience using other grinders like scs, slx, gr8r, etc. I found the extra cost to absolutely be worth it, despite being so skeptical beforehand, and now I have the flower mill on top of two bcg! This is what also pushed me over to ultimately decide to spend even more money to pre-order the United Machining Grinder, and believe it or not I am even considering a third BCG and possibly fourth if I get the XL :lol::mental:
Have you received your United Machining Grinder yet? I've been doing research because I want a nice stainless steel grinder, and I've honestly been waiting to read your review specifically because of how detailed you get, I love the info!! I'm really interested in a comparison between the UM and the titanium Flower Mill premium, as those are my two top options, but based on your reviews, it looks like the FM is going to be tough to beat.

I was sold on the bcg until I decided to just shell out the extra money for a stainless unit for more peace of mind in terms of possible flaking and overall durability. Bc of this I was looking at the UM grinder since it's magnetic, but in your experience is the Flower Mill's quarter turn smooth and convenient enough to be on par with a threadless design?

Shadooz

We can see in your pictures circular lines, were there by manufacturing or after use ?

U get the regular and fine ? So U have not tried the super fine and the ultra fine, but the fine seems fine... enough

For the price, it's the "cheapest" with regular, but won't know what give the premium.. anf i can't get the shipping fee to EU without fake ordered...

Shit Snacks

Have you received your United Machining Grinder yet? I've been doing research because I want a nice stainless steel grinder, and I've honestly been waiting to read your review specifically because of how detailed you get, I love the info!! I'm really interested in a comparison between the UM

Haha thanks dude, glad the time put in was not wasted! No they are not shipping until sometime in February, there have been little updates on Instagram...

titanium Flower Mill premium, as those are my two top options, but based on your reviews, it looks like the FM is going to be tough to beat.

It is steel, not titanium, I don't think? Also to be clear, the FM is just a more unique design, not really a typical grinder design at all, and therefore the comparison is tough, but I appreciate that difference so I really could make strong case to get both the FM and the UM (of course lol)

I was sold on the bcg until I decided to just shell out the extra money for a stainless unit for more peace of mind in terms of possible flaking and overall durability. Bc of this I was looking at the UM grinder since it's magnetic, but in your experience is the Flower Mill's quarter turn smooth and convenient enough to be on par with a threadless design?

That was also why I jumped in, unfortunately it does not have the anti-locking of BCG, we'll see how it goes because it does seem to be a very well thought out design!

I will say the FM quarter turn is no big deal, but like I said there are a lot of other differences that aren't necessarily better or worse...

We can see in your pictures circular lines, were there by manufacturing or after use ?

After use, because they are entirely made up of plant matter, the steel plates do not touch as I said, presumably if when I cleaned them they would be back to brand new...

U get the regular and fine ? So U have not tried the super fine and the ultra fine, but the fine seems fine... enough

Yeah if those are the names of the other two finer plates, I have not used them, I'm sure they get it even finer as others in the thread have reported, there were photos too. I actually like that the grind with my fine plate is not super fine, unless the herbs were super dry maybe (like I said I'm using it for moister stuff)

If I want a fine grind I use my BCG fine plate and grind upside down to varying degree so I didn't really need all the plates and was going to take whatever they gave me when I asked for another plate to try. I think my fine plate is a little more versatile than the standard plate, for a wider variety of vapes and herbs, and perhaps loading styles too...

But also I still haven't had it that long, to test enough with either plate yet, that is why I would recommend reading the thread and what the other users are saying. Maybe demand more opinions lol

For the price, it's the "cheapest" with regular, but won't know what give the premium.. anf i can't get the shipping fee to EU without fake ordered...

Yeah the cheapest premium, steel version, is with the standard regular plate that is coarse. That is the same plate that comes with the "standard mill" though that one is all aluminum I believe in the plates are not swappable, so it is the cheapest option... But seriously message them here or an email and see what they can do for you, getting you a premium mill in the EU with fine plate(s) at a reasonable price, why not? They are very helpful!

Shadooz

That is the same plate that comes with the "standard mill" though that one is all aluminum I believe in the plates are not swappable, so it is the cheapest option...
Ok i tought it was just the color XD, but aluminium and not swappable... arf
The coarse still seems finer than the stona, but the premium is on the same range of price...

the steel plates do not touch
Ok that's a good point, thought it reach at the end, and if it's the cheap aluminium...

Hardest decision of my life XD, if only the stona had ceramic pusher and jar... and 50€ for one jar, i can get https://m.fr.aliexpress.com/item/33031909373.html for cheaper... i won't trust smoked glass for UV

Haha thanks dude, glad the time put in was not wasted! No they are not shipping until sometime in February, there have been little updates on Instagram...

It is steel, not titanium, I don't think? Also to be clear, the FM is just a more unique design, not really a typical grinder design at all, and therefore the comparison is tough, but I appreciate that difference so I really could make strong case to get both the FM and the UM (of course lol)

That was also why I jumped in, unfortunately it does not have the anti-locking of BCG, we'll see how it goes because it does seem to be a very well thought out design!

I will say the FM quarter turn is no big deal, but like I said there are a lot of other differences that aren't necessarily better or worse...

After use, because they are entirely made up of plant matter, the steel plates do not touch as I said, presumably if when I cleaned them they would be back to brand new...

Yeah if those are the names of the other two finer plates, I have not used them, I'm sure they get it even finer as others in the thread have reported, there were photos too. I actually like that the grind with my fine plate is not super fine, unless the herbs were super dry maybe (like I said I'm using it for moister stuff)

If I want a fine grind I use my BCG fine plate and grind upside down to varying degree so I didn't really need all the plates and was going to take whatever they gave me when I asked for another plate to try. I think my fine plate is a little more versatile than the standard plate, for a wider variety of vapes and herbs, and perhaps loading styles too...

But also I still haven't had it that long, to test enough with either plate yet, that is why I would recommend reading the thread and what the other users are saying. Maybe demand more opinions lol

Yeah the cheapest premium, steel version, is with the standard regular plate that is coarse. That is the same plate that comes with the "standard mill" though that one is all aluminum I believe in the plates are not swappable, so it is the cheapest option... But seriously message them here or an email and see what they can do for you, getting you a premium mill in the EU with fine plate(s) at a reasonable price, why not? They are very helpful!
Yes, stainless steel for the FM, I mistyped lol! My mistake, but yeah I definitely appreciate the detailed reviews, especially when they come from a person with tons of experience with a variety of devices and gear such as yourself. And true, they are very different, and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to grab both, but given the price point it seems like a lot to spend on multiple grinders when I think I only need one. I'm thinking I will just wait until you and the rest of the people waiting on the UM receive their units to see how they fare, since the preorder price is up to $140 now, it's worth paying the normal price of 155 if it means I just wait a little longer, but have more information on how well it performs, especially comparing to my other option the Flower Mill, even if they are quite different. I'm just wanting a nice, safe, durable grinder that I can use for the rest of my life and not worry about metal flaking at all lol but there are surprisingly more options than I thought. Do you think the Flower Mills milling action is a noteworthy improvement over the traditional grind/shred? I'm sure it helps the consistency of the grind and is "gentler" on the flower, but I'm just not sure how much that impacts a vape session. It does look interesting though, but not sure if it's actually a substantial advantage or just a cool and well-working gimmick/selling point if that makes sense. *sigh... if only BCG came in stainless!! Would be great for us and make my decision much easier lmao

Shit Snacks

Yes, stainless steel for the FM, I mistyped lol! My mistake, but yeah I definitely appreciate the detailed reviews, especially when they come from a person with tons of experience with a variety of devices and gear such as yourself. And true, they are very different, and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to grab both, but given the price point it seems like a lot to spend on multiple grinders when I think I only need one. I'm thinking I will just wait until you and the rest of the people waiting on the UM receive their units to see how they fare, since the preorder price is up to $140 now, it's worth paying the normal price of 155 if it means I just wait a little longer, but have more information on how well it performs, especially comparing to my other option the Flower Mill, even if they are quite different. I'm just wanting a nice, safe, durable grinder that I can use for the rest of my life and not worry about metal flaking at all lol but there are surprisingly more options than I thought. Do you think the Flower Mills milling action is a noteworthy improvement over the traditional grind/shred? I'm sure it helps the consistency of the grind and is "gentler" on the flower, but I'm just not sure how much that impacts a vape session. It does look interesting though, but not sure if it's actually a substantial advantage or just a cool and well-working gimmick/selling point if that makes sense. *sigh... if only BCG came in stainless!! Would be great for us and make my decision much easier lmao

Haha yeah I bet BCG stainless could be a thing someday but very expensive!?

and yeah I don't know it's hard to compare I don't know that I really matters benefits one over the other, is interesting when you're only getting one instead of complimenting what you already have in excess like I am lol

The FM is really smooth to turn, sure the BCG never locks up, but sometimes it does take a little to get that first turn going... The FM does not suffer from anything like that, being a non-traditional grinder design, so that really does make it something special if it is something you are after...

As far as not breaking up the buds as much, fluffy grinds and shit, I don't know about that, it seems to depend more on the actual nugs you are loading than the grinder itself? And how you use it!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vitolo

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
The FM is really smooth to turn, sure the BCG never locks up, but sometimes it does take a little to get that first turn going... The FM does not suffer from anything like that, being a non-traditional grinder design, so that really does make it something special if it is something you are after...

Not sure if this is something you do or not, but with the BCG I start turning basically as soon as I put my top plate in contact with the bud...turn as I compress. Gets a little tricky if you pack it to the gills cause shit will start falling out the sides but if you keep a modest amount in there, grinding as I press makes it effortless.

Shit Snacks

Not sure if this is something you do or not, but with the BCG I start turning basically as soon as I put my top plate in contact with the bud...turn as I compress. Gets a little tricky if you pack it to the gills cause shit will start falling out the sides but if you keep a modest amount in there, grinding as I press makes it effortless.

Yeah I try not to do that, because it could scrape, wear the sides of the teeth? I also generally don't stuff it at all, I load carefully with smaller nugs between the teeth :D

Ok i tought it was just the color XD, but aluminium and not swappable... arf
The coarse still seems finer than the stona, but the premium is on the same range of price...

Ok that's a good point, thought it reach at the end, and if it's the cheap aluminium...

Ah sorry I missed this post! Yeah so the plates do not touch, so I imagine the aluminum plates do not touch either, however yeah you're still using aluminum and steel is just so much nicer! On top of being able to swap plates, it Just makes more sense to go for the premium I think... Seriously check out the thread, all of this info should be in there, and they have a presence here so they are pretty responsive. and I'm sure they could answer any questions by email as well very quick!

Top Bottom