Hemp Flower

RxPlorer

I wish arete would restock some of their hash and other solventless. The last cbg hash I got from them was good for the price. All the other concentrates look great but perpetually out of stock. I wonder if their processor sells anywhere else

RxPlorer,
Reactions: Bologna

jespar45

I wish arete would restock some of their hash and other solventless. The last cbg hash I got from them was good for the price. All the other concentrates look great but perpetually out of stock. I wonder if their processor sells anywhere else
Same, there flower is fire. Would love to try there concentrates as well but notice their always out of stock. Will keep an eye out though.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
So the flower is as good as the pics? Man I'm psyched now.

Also, they had hash at one point?! Man I hope they restock it too in that case.

Bubble hash is by far my favorite concentrate. But I can't find it anywhere in my neck of the states

jespar45

So the flower is as good as the pics? Man I'm psyched now.

Also, they had hash at one point?! Man I hope they restock it too in that case.

Bubble hash is by far my favorite concentrate. But I can't find it anywhere in my neck of the states
Yes indeed it is bro , you're in for a treat. I live in a legal state (NJ) but the bud is crap and $400 + for an oz. I was getting my meds from an unlegal online delivery co. But recently they started increasing prices and a little short on the bud. Found out about this great gift from the genius politicians that authored this wonderful loop hole. Wasn't too sure about this but now that I tried it, I am a believer! Just plain old delicious weed is all it is.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Yes indeed it is bro , you're in for a treat. I live in a legal state (NJ) but the bud is crap and $400 + for an oz. I was getting my meds from an unlegal online delivery co. But recently they started increasing prices and a little short on the bud. Found out about this great gift from the genius politicians that authored this wonderful loop hole. Wasn't too sure about this but now that I tried it, I am a believer! Just plain old delicious weed is all it is.

Awesome! I'm even more stoked now.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Honestly, if it's as good as the local dispos flower I'll be over the moon. The satuva I got from them was some of the best flower I've had in years. They just charge an arm and a leg (which I get. They are the sole dispensary in my state so they have to make money and keep going)

Also, my order just shipped!

jespar45

I paid $158 and change for 1 Oz of Gorilla Glue and Chocolate Kush. The flower is damn good quality and reasonably priced imo. As long as Arete delivers on time and prices, quality stay the same I'm a happy camper!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
So my Oz of runtz is supposed to arrive Monday. If it does touch down on Monday I will be impressed. If the flower is good, I will be forced to try more of their strains......

For science.....:razz::razz::razz:

Edit: to clarify something I said in one of my posts above. I live in a non legal state. Thca cbd and hemp are legal.

Edit number 2: usps now says it'll be here tomorrow. Color me impressed

Last edited:

tokenknifeguy

Arete is ok, I never really cared for them. Much better thca hemp vendors than them. Though I heard they have gotten better, but I won't spend a dime with them to find out.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: jbm

jbm

I just made a first purchase from Snapdragon, an almost pure indica called aurora. Waiting on Romulan to be back in stock at Sugar Hemp Farms. Also looking at Canna Haus Farms

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah there are too many different threads haha I have an order coming from WNC to try THCA for the first time maybe I should post in that thread though! Looking for the mail order thread too...

Seems every place there are people who praise it, and other people who say they have bad experience, so far I have not had a great experience with the places I tried before that were the same deal.. so we'll see how WNC is? Not going to try Arete for now, as I see mixed things right here, maybe someday!

Obviously should find something local that's good but I don't want to go anywhere and choice always overwhelming anyway lol

deadsouthernblake

Yeah there are too many different threads haha I have an order coming from WNC to try THCA for the first time maybe I should post in that thread though! Looking for the mail order thread too...

Seems every place there are people who praise it, and other people who say they have bad experience, so far I have not had a great experience with the places I tried before that were the same deal.. so we'll see how WNC is? Not going to try Arete for now, as I see mixed things right here, maybe someday!

Obviously should find something local that's good but I don't want to go anywhere and choice always overwhelming anyway lol
Hey, I know this is a few months old but just wondering if you ever had any luck finding some good quality thca flower? Like you said every site out there seems to be a 50/50 of people either praising it or trashing it.

deadsouthernblake,

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hey, I know this is a few months old but just wondering if you ever had any luck finding some good quality thca flower? Like you said every site out there seems to be a 50/50 of people either praising it or trashing it.

I've been using arete for the last 5 months. I have $100 worth of credit saved up from their rewards program. I've yet to be disappointed by the quality. It's far better than all the flower I can get locally (regular thc). Only thing that comes close is the one local dispo who carries thca and cbd flower (non legal state) and they're twice as much as arete.

Idk. I'd say give them a shot. You could try an 8th for 35$. You may find it to your liking like I have. And if not? Well, you're 35$ out.

Shit Snacks

Yeah still a total crap shoot as far as I can tell, I haven't tried that much as other people, but I'm not that motivated to as a result... Arete seemed better than WNC for THCA except out of the four strains I got from them, only one of them was not totally dried out (ironically it is the only one that did not have an integra boost pack in it) the others are okay quality, but I don't know why it's so hard to get good moist fresh buds, stuck with so much nearly flavorless dry garbage lol (I also do not think THCA can fully replace regular weed, it is not so full spectrum, I definitely noticed the difference, but it is definitely more effective than plain CBD)

tokenknifeguy

Honestly, arete and wnc aren't that good. Piur select has the best quality but you gonna pay. Sugar Hemp Farms has really good hemp, but its best to stick to their top price level. Wildflower hemp, upstate hemp co, the hemp barn, top cola, five leaf wellness, fire farms, enlightened hemp co and flow gardens are some other top tier vendors. Again, I might be pissing in some folks cereal here, but arete and wnc are what all the newbs gravitate towards when finding out about thca hemp. I was one too, but much better vendors than them.

Also, there is literally no difference between thca hemp and 'weed' you get from rec/med. If you think there is, you need to learn the science on what the cannabis plant produces. Just like you can buy bunk weed from a rec/med dispensary, you can also get bunk hemp from crappy hemp vendors.

Also, how much thc does a cannabis plant produce? I'll give you a hint, it only produces thca and not thc.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: friedrich

Shit Snacks

I'm trying Preston Hemp Co now (and I still think there is a difference, but there's too much unknown and variable to know)

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'd say probably the best way to (hopefully) ensure your THCa bud isn't too dried out from Arete (and probably everywhere) is to look for newest/freshest releases/drops... The 1/2 oz of Grape Cream Cake I got shipped to my daughter had just dropped and came in a glass jar with a Boost Integra pack and she said was cured fine and was equal to what she'd call "good quality mids"... the freebie cbd bud that came with it was older and looked more dried out to me (again, I only saw pics and have never tried any THCa flower)... my daughter said it look like broccoli... ha. Not sure she ever even bothered with it... probably sold it to her younger brother....:mad:

Me personally...? fuck all CBD CBG CBN etc bullshit products. They ALL do absolutely nothing for me. TOTAL waste of money, IMO.

Bologna,

tokenknifeguy

I'm trying Preston Hemp Co now (and I still think there is a difference, but there's too much unknown and variable to know)
Too much unknown? Like what? You are seeing the word hemp and thats what you are getting hung up on. Hemp = cannabis.

You can find weed in rec and medical dispensaries all across the US that is literally selling hemp as real weed. That is going by the federal definition of hemp, which is defined at .3% d9 or less. Live hash rosin is mostly thca and if done right, will always be considered hemp bc of the low d9 %. You freeze the freshly harvested plant right after harvesting, which shows that there is hardly any thc in the plant. Ice washing for the bubble hash shouldn't convert thca to thc, so when you finally press the bubble hash to get the live hash rosin, you still should be mostly all thca. Most people do low temp presses, which 250f (Still high end) for 5-10 mins isn't going to convert much at all. Again, the science should tell you everything you need to know. No reason to deny it, unless you just don't understand. This is why you decarb your weed before you cook with it if you want any affects. Its why you 'smoke/vape' your weed to get high. Heat converts thca to thc. Every weed ever is going to be 95% thca if not more (obviously excluding cbd heavy strains).

I used to get rec from IL, so Im just used to them. Only reason why I say this is bc they actually list the d9 % and the thca %. Go to the IL tree sub and plenty of examples. Here is one I just found about live rosin. Notice how it is all thca and under .3% d9? Anything under .3% d9 is hemp. So this gary payton live rosin is literally just hemp being sold at rec weed prices along with rec weed taxes.

gary-payton-live-rosin-v0-lhnx73ps30kc1.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/ILTrees/comments/1awmwre
Here is another example of hemp being sold as weed in IL:

this-batch-of-brownie-scout-is-fire-v0-72vqapr2uyjc1.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/ILTrees/comments/1awgeej
And another:
nez-daily-grapes-v0-dcxzakcctvjc1.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/ILTrees/comments/1aw54gy
But here is the kicker, can you guys actually feel the 1% or so difference between hemp (.3% d9) and rec/med weed? Here is an example of some actual rec weed:

revolution-hood-candyz-v0-7eodjwzebvjc1.jpg

.81% d9 is actual weed according to the feds. Does that .5% make that much of a difference? And look, you see the total thc is actually higher in the hemp examples over the one that is federally labeled as weed.

Hopefully some of you all will get it now. Problem really is yall keep getting hung up on the word hemp and not looking at the actual science.

Top Bottom