• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hemp Flower

Morty

Really interested in the Oregon White CBG. Heard it's very uplifting and can be mixed into other stuff to create a less sedating effect.
Interested in CBG as well. I've read some user reports that they prefer it to CBD for daytime use. Supposedly low boiling point too at 126°F. The one thing I keep hearing about it is that it doesn't have the best flavor or it's bland. Lot of great user experiences over at Hempflowers for sure. Interested in Hemp Barn's CBG Crumble.

https://www.thehempbarn.com/product/cbg-crumble/

Walter Bishop

Interested in CBG as well. I've read some user reports that they prefer it to CBD for daytime use. Supposedly low boiling point too at 126°F. The one thing I keep hearing about it is that it doesn't have the best flavor or it's bland. Lot of great user experiences over at Hempflowers for sure. Interested in Hemp Barn's CBG Crumble.

When you say hempflowers, do you mean the reddit sub? If so, some of the folks who mod hempflowers have another sub specifically for CBG. Only 400ish members right now, but if you're interested r/CBG

Vape_Or_Die420

I live in a state that is very not friendly to cannabis. How many of you were like me and were absolutley shitting their pants scared when you first had hemp flower sent to your house? Its like i thought that usps had a weed xray machine or something.

Lol, now its no big deal. I first bought a 1/4 oz, then an oz, then a 1/4 pound, then 1/2 pound. I hope to grow my own someday.

Walter Bishop

I live in a state that is very not friendly to cannabis. How many of you were like me and were absolutley shitting their pants scared when you first had hemp flower sent to your house? Its like i thought that usps had a weed xray machine or something.

Lol, now its no big deal. I first bought a 1/4 oz, then an oz, then a 1/4 pound, then 1/2 pound. I hope to grow my own someday.

Same, in an illegal state. And I'm still shitting my pants, lol. My biggest fear is they will come to my home due to thinking it's illegal cannabis. And of course I have THC bud in quantity here too. Already been there done that... not fun.

Thank God we vote on legalizing in my state this Nov. I'm really hoping we push it though.

Walter Bishop

Hate to post right after my own previous post, feeling a bit like a blabber mouth. Heh...

But, with the order of Sour Space Candy I got in from Cascadia Blooms, they included a sample of their Hawaiian Haze

I haven't had an opportunity to sample it until today, and I wanted to drop a quick line that this strain is super legit! Very heady effects. Clear headed, but at the same time, has sativa like visuals, ocular heaviness, bit of tingly head band effect, and a pleasurable endorphin rush with a sense of well being and calm. Reminds me of some actual Sativas I've had in the past, but without the nervous energy that makes me want to clean my garage. :p Crazy the THC is so low in this stuff, because the effects of this hemp feel very familiar.

C No Ego

Hate to post right after my own previous post, feeling a bit like a blabber mouth. Heh...

But, with the order of Sour Space Candy I got in from Cascadia Blooms, they included a sample of their Hawaiian Haze

I haven't had an opportunity to sample it until today, and I wanted to drop a quick line that this strain is super legit! Very heady effects. Clear headed, but at the same time, has sativa like visuals, ocular heaviness, bit of tingly head band effect, and a pleasurable endorphin rush with a sense of well being and calm. Reminds me of some actual Sativas I've had in the past, but without the nervous energy that makes me want to clean my garage. :p Crazy the THC is so low in this stuff, because the effects of this hemp feel very familiar.
yeah, that Hawaiian haze was very good uplift ... wish the sample was larger but it was good no doubt ...

Walter Bishop

So of my recent order from Eight Horses Hemp, I've got to say my favorite strain so far is C5. Apparently it's a cross of Cherry Wine and Sour Space Candy. Powerful stuff. And one of the closest feelings, in my limited hemp experience that is, to THC bud. But that's not a bad thing. It's sedative, relaxing, visual, pain relieving, and gives me nice body vibrations. Wound up going back and ordering an Oz of it. They have a 30% off orders over $40. sale going til Sunday.

sd401k

Do you hemp lovers find its affect to be more helpful or medicating than pot?

I've never found hemp to produce better results than canna.

Not better but damn near as good. For my inflammatory issues (digestive problems) CBD works great. For orthopedic injury pain, THC is definitely what you need.

Walter Bishop

Do you hemp lovers find its affect to be more helpful or medicating than pot?

I've never found hemp to produce better results than canna.

Depends on what results you're looking for I guess? Or what you're looking to avoid in my case.

Some of the the best medicating THC bud is powerfully psychoactive. I get tired of regulating how high I get sometimes. Particularly when I have other things to do. Or want to avoid racing thoughts, paranoia, anxiety. I know people who never experience effects like that, and that's cool. But I do from time to time, particularly when the SHTF.

This current Corona crisis is a very good example. I'm living near one of the epicenters. It's stressful. A lot of "what if" scenarios in my life right now. For me this is not the time to be medicating with THC. I do not want my thoughts lost in that sort of thinking. High CBD hemp takes my anxiety away much better than THC does right now.

Of course your mileage may vary. Everyone is different. Our tolerances, as well as our bodies. So I'd never expect you, or anyone else, to get exactly what I get from Hemp.

To sum it up, hard for me to say I get the same medicating effect. But what I do get is pain relief, muscle relaxation, anxiety relief, and a general feeling of well being, without the other baggage that I sometimes experience with THC.

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone check out the 2020 High Times Hemp Cup?

Winners in Hemp Flower category:

First Place: Hawaiian Haze Hemp CBD Flower by Gold Standard CBD

Second Place: Zero G CBD Flower by Hometown Hero

Third Place: Sour Space Candy CBD Flower by Grateful Beginnings Farm & OrganaCBD

I picked up some of the 1st place Hawaiian Haze. It is looks really good, very nicely trimmed and Gold Standard CBD is very reasonably priced. The nose could be more potent in my opinion. Haven't vaped it yet, as i am waiting for 4/20 to bring it out. Pretty impressive if their quality stays consistent. They might be my new go to.

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

I like to buy my yearly supply during the black friday sale. Hemp flower is my only hope for getting off of cigarettes.

Never quoted myself before...

I just saw this post i wrote back in Nov and realized i have been smoke and nicotine free for around 3 months now. Huge thanks to vaping cbd hemp whenever the fuck i felt like it. Now I'm starting to cut back on vaping hemp to 1 gram a day and about .25 of thc herb a day. Pretty happy with that.

Still taking it one day at a time. Nicotine is a bitch.

Cervical CBD

I was vaping CBG only at night but it’s been good mixed with CBD for day time as well. I highly recommend MyCBDHaven...so smooth.

MoltenTiger

Nicotine is a bitch

I'd say, it took me about 2 or 3 years to finally and fully get over the subliminal cravings. It's very freeing on the other side. The 'cravings' certainly were minimal over the time, and they were always so subtle yet powerful, but I guess I realised I was over it eventually. And now I can't stomach it. When I was quitting I would smoke a mix with some friends and basically relapse for several days. 3 months is a great effort, and that means you're basically there! Just keep doing what you're doing and you will continue to feel amazing for it.

Anyway, I need to read the thread properly.

But so far I see no mention of Dr. Ganja. who sent me amazing quality flower to Australia, which was so awesome to receive.
Unfortunately due to viral disruption the postage is limited to a few countries atm (they're based in Fl US), but many reviews praise the quality of their goods, and I can certainly vouch for them.

I'm looking forward to getting more, that's for sure. I really liked the Elektra. Also tried CBG Flower, Hawaiin Haze series II and Suver Haze. The quality was very good, extreme terpene profiles, and choc full of trichs. It all gave off huge amounts of steam.

maxaction

Has anyone tried out the flower from these guys ? They had a 20% off memorial day sale and I bought an ounce of the lifter. Reviews seem legit. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them? I tried one of the other farms in the past and it wasn't that great.

Vape_Or_Die420

Has anyone tried out the flower from these guys ? They had a 20% off memorial day sale and I bought an ounce of the lifter. Reviews seem legit. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them? I tried one of the other farms in the past and it wasn't that great.
How'd you like the hemp?

Vape_Or_Die420,

Cervical CBD

The best value I’ve found so far is Alien Dream from The Treehouse Remedy. I got a 5G sampler for $17 shipped and it was my 2nd favorite strain in the bag but barely missed being 1st. Just ordered an oz. of smalls for $42. All their flower is a good value for quality indoor.

Vape_Or_Die420

I am devistated to learn that my home state of Indiana has just made posession of "smokable hemp flower" a Class A Misdemeneor. Delivery to me now is the same charge. I really depend on this product to mix with my thc herb for a more enjoyable high. I am furious with my conservative dominated state!!!

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Jesus, the difference even a CBD strain can make.... I received a mail order CBD and especially when combined with even a little bit of THC is amazing. You can use SO little THC and feel SO 'full' so to speak (you know, that point where you don't want/think of taking another toke, when you are 'satisfied' with where you're at) when you add in CBD!!

But it seems CBD strain plays a big role! I initially bought CBD strain ACDC at a medical dispensary. I didn't feel anything when vaped alone, and did feel a noticeable difference when added to THC at least, but not anywhere near as much as the next CBD flower I tried... I decided to try another strain and bought mail-order for a different strain. Both are sativa-CBD, but the other strain I actually feel when vaped on its own, and when added with THC... wow. Above and beyond what THC is like alone, and much stronger/noticeable difference when even compared to ACDC, even though ACDC had higher % CBD even

So try a few different CBD strains, is what I suggest. Next time I buy, I'll look for a 'sampler pack' where available

Last edited:
3dfx-glide,

E1011 Labs

Company Rep
Well I did not see a thread for this particular topic so I thought we could start discussion here. I recently learned about "hemp" aka federally legal cannabis and it blew my mind.

Have you heard about the Elon Starter Kit?

I promise you it will also blow your mind :)

Will be here to answer any and all questions you may have! We also offer a special promo to all FC members use "PUTTHEFIREOUT" for a discount!

E1011 Labs,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Have you heard about the Elon Starter Kit?

I promise you it will also blow your mind :)

Will be here to answer any and all questions you may have! We also offer a special promo to all FC members use "PUTTHEFIREOUT" for a discount!

If I'm vaping flower, I don't want it pre-prepared in a tube. I want fresh flower that I can pull apart and inspect.

Top Bottom