Hemp Flower

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hopefully some of you all will get it now. Problem really is yall keep getting hung up on the word hemp and not looking at the actual science.

I think we just have different experience and perspective, I'm not hung up on the word hemp, I just don't find your science all that convincing... And frankly I don't really care lol I'm in California (used to be in the DMV area and went to Colorado couple times lol) so there's a million different options for weed and I just find it hard to believe that there's no difference from the mail order stuff, whether it be high quality or low quality, I'm not saying you can't end up getting the same garbage from dispensaries here, I just don't think all weed is the same in that way, based on my experience trying a bunch of different shit non-scientifically... Don't get me wrong though, I do appreciate what you're saying

Last edited:

tokenknifeguy

I think we just have different experience and perspective, I'm not hung up on the word hemp, I just don't find your science all that convincing... And frankly I don't really care lol I'm in California (used to be in the DMV area and went to Colorado couple times lol) so there's a million different options for weed and I just find it hard to believe that there's no difference from the mail order stuff, whether it be high quality or low quality, I'm not saying you can't end up getting the same garbage from dispensaries here, I just don't think all weed is the same in that way, based on my experience trying a bunch of different shit non-scientifically... Don't get me wrong though, I do appreciate what you're saying
So you basically a science denier? There is literally no difference. Again, you absolutely hung up on the word hemp. And LMAO how you say that you don't find my science all that convincing. LMAO Like I"m the only one who came up with this 'science'. You obviously confused about hemp, and now you obviously confused on how science works. And thca hemp is 100% the same as thc weed. I swear some of you pot heads are so hard headed and clearly think they know everything about their favorite plant that they don't even care to actually learn anything since they already know it all. And you obviously have the placebo effect, which has been shown by science to be very powerful (and don't think this is some science I came up with, LMAO). You've already predetermined that thca hemp isn't 'real weed', so of course you going to "act" like thca hemp does nothing for it. Funny how the thca in your cali rec weed gets you blitzed every time.

tokenknifeguy,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So you basically a science denier? There is literally no difference. Again, you absolutely hung up on the word hemp. And LMAO how you say that you don't find my science all that convincing. LMAO Like I"m the only one who came up with this 'science'. You obviously confused about hemp, and now you obviously confused on how science works. And thca hemp is 100% the same as thc weed. I swear some of you pot heads are so hard headed and clearly think they know everything about their favorite plant that they don't even care to actually learn anything since they already know it all. And you obviously have the placebo effect, which has been shown by science to be very powerful (and don't think this is some science I came up with, LMAO). You've already predetermined that thca hemp isn't 'real weed', so of course you going to "act" like thca hemp does nothing for it. Funny how the thca in your cali rec weed gets you blitzed every time.
Dude, relax. AFAIK, THCa hemp is hemp.... and is regulated by the federal govt. Rec and Med cannabis is regulated by individual states for smoking, vaping, eating etc. They are different. The states have their own requirements which is very different from what the feds require for what I believe is Industrial Use hemp. On top of that, I've read that THCa hemp is generally harvested MUCH earlier than the regulated for human consumption stuff in order to keep the D9 low enough to pass... early harvest bud usually has a bright clear high that doesn't typically last as long as when it's left to FULLY mature....

maremaresing

Okay everyone clam down CLAM DOWN

@tokenknifeguy is correct but I hate when people rush in to make posts on various services insisting that THCA is real weed because like shhhh we don't want the feds to know. But the feds are probably well aware and don't have the bandwidth politically to crack down. Or they don't care anymore and this is an easy out to make everyone happy.

On the other hand, people rushing in to explain that THCA wasn't another unhealthy analogue is what gave me the info I needed to get some, so who is to say if it's right or wrong.

It should be as legal as alcohol, anyways. I shouldn't have to deal with the black market to get something that helps with depression and anxiety and insomnia. I shouldn't have to be sparing with my cannabis and turn to alcohol because that's easier to get.

I just really hope that pure CBD hemp flower stays a thing, and stays cheap. That's primarily what I like and what I could never find on the black market.

And be nice to @Shit Snacks please they are one of my favorite posters.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Okay everyone clam down CLAM DOWN

@tokenknifeguy is correct but I hate when people rush in to make posts on various services insisting that THCA is real weed because like shhhh we don't want the feds to know. But the feds are probably well aware and don't have the bandwidth politically to crack down. Or they don't care anymore and this is an easy out to make everyone happy.

On the other hand, people rushing in to explain that THCA wasn't another unhealthy analogue is what gave me the info I needed to get some, so who is to say if it's right or wrong.
They are not necessarily the same. Hemp legally doesn't need to be tested for anything except D9.... Regulated cannabis is usually heavily tested for almost EVERYTHING... pesticides, fungicides, mold etc you name it...

Making people think otherwise is reckless.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Since I haven’t sourced “hemp”, I haven’t bothered to actually do any further research on something I read awhile back. Supposedly, hemp farmers don’t have the same pesticides restrictions as farmers have, that supply weed to dispensaries. This seemed logical, if the crop was for rope, and not human consumption.

This would be a major difference, no?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Like I said before, you need to do your research. I'm sure many hemp farms offer clean, safe, hemp fit for human consumption, but from some of the BS I've seen happening by licensed growers in the regulated market, it would be unwise to assume all hemp is equal and therefore "safe".

Again, all in the name of awareness.... we're all adults (hopefully) and able to make our own decisions...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

So you basically a science denier? There is literally no difference.

No, I said I don't trust yours, you say there is literally no difference and you wrote a bunch of information why you feel that way... I could do my own research, scientifically learn and confirm myself, but as I said I don't care... That doesn't mean I'm going to believe everything you write here, even though I am absorbing it and as I said, I do appreciate your perspective (even if you don't seem to appreciate mine at all in this regard -- unknown variables are just that, between our respective experiences, along with the sheer variety of "weed" out there, so I'm sorry that I don't want to take everything you've said as fact universally)

Again, you absolutely hung up on the word hemp.

Honestly, you sound like the one hung up on the word hemp my dude lol

And LMAO how you say that you don't find my science all that convincing. LMAO Like I"m the only one who came up with this 'science'.

... You are the one sharing it here, this is science from you, I don't want to deep dive research and find sources I might trust more ... Science is full of differing opinions as well

You obviously confused about hemp, and now you obviously confused on how science works. And thca hemp is 100% the same as thc weed.

I actually didn't make any universal claims about these things, only you are, I openly declare my views as simple opinion based on my own experience, yet you think it's important your opinion is deemed factually accurate, only your understanding of the science that you researched and your own experiences...

I swear some of you pot heads are so hard headed and clearly think they know everything about their favorite plant that they don't even care to actually learn anything since they already know it all.

Are you describing yourself? I freely admit I do not know everything, I just also believe that you do not know everything either... Again, I appreciate what you're saying, and I am learning something... Even if I don't agree with everything you are saying for whatever reason, I am absorbing it and thinking about it to color my overall opinion

And you obviously have the placebo effect, which has been shown by science to be very powerful (and don't think this is some science I came up with, LMAO).

I know about the placebo effect... And it is something you have absolutely no way of proving here lol (similarly I could say you have the placebo effect, you've predetermined that they are the same, so you notice no difference)

You've already predetermined that thca hemp isn't 'real weed', so of course you going to "act" like thca hemp does nothing for it.

That's actually not the case, I was curious about it and wanted to learn more when I heard of it, and then I tried some to help inform my opinion... Knowing that there are so many variables, I've only tried some, from different sources, different strains at different times etc... I also never said it does nothing, what I have said is that I do not find THCA herb to be as full spectrum in its effects for me, compared to other supposedly normal weed, an opinion that is also formed by my experience with disposable cartridges and dabbing with distillate, compared to more full spectrum concentrate (which now includes THCA rosin and diamonds from some of these mail order places)

Funny how the thca in your cali rec weed gets you blitzed every time.

Funny how you presume to know my experiences, you think all the Cali rec weed is the same? As if there weren't thousands of different types from different places processed in different ways grows etc... It is not all the same, and like I said I am comparing to my experiences outside of California as well, I've experienced an extremely wide range of quality and effects from all the different variables, and I believe that this is only another variable... It is not possible to have everything I've experienced tested, most of it is long gone of course, although I guess if a wide sampling was accumulated and tested maybe what you're saying could be proven? I am just extremely skeptical, based on everything I know already about this complicated plant, and I freely admit there is much more that I don't know and have yet to learn, even if I might know quite a bit

tokenknifeguy

Dude, relax. AFAIK, THCa hemp is hemp.... and is regulated by the federal govt. Rec and Med cannabis is regulated by individual states for smoking, vaping, eating etc. They are different. The states have their own requirements which is very different from what the feds require for what I believe is Industrial Use hemp. On top of that, I've read that THCa hemp is generally harvested MUCH earlier than the regulated for human consumption stuff in order to keep the D9 low enough to pass... early harvest bud usually has a bright clear high that doesn't typically last as long as when it's left to FULLY mature....
There is no difference between thca hemp and rec/med weed. Did you see the pictures of rec weed I posted? It is literally hemp being sold as rec weed. Only thing that defines hemp is the .3% d9. .3% d9 or less is hemp, and those pics I showed were rec weed with .3% d9 or less. So regardless of how the state wants to sell it, by federal law it is just hemp.

Again all you people are getting hung up on the word hemp. I posted the COAs of the rec weed and if you look at hemp it will look the exact same. There is literally no difference. If you have ever smoked weed and got high, you have always been using thca. 100% facts.

cncw4kfy1dkc1.jpeg

tokenknifeguy,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
There is no difference between thca hemp and rec/med weed. Did you see the pictures of rec weed I posted? It is literally hemp being sold as rec weed. Only thing that defines hemp is the .3% d9. .3% d9 or less is hemp, and those pics I showed were rec weed with .3% d9 or less. So regardless of how the state wants to sell it, by federal law it is just hemp.

Again all you people are getting hung up on the word hemp. I posted the COAs of the rec weed and if you look at hemp it will look the exact same. There is literally no difference. If you have ever smoked weed and got high, you have always been using thca. 100% facts.

cncw4kfy1dkc1.jpeg
The difference is in the REGULATION. The only way they are the same is if they are REGULATED as BOTH.... but alas, I've lost interest in this discussion. Enjoy.

tokenknifeguy

No, I said I don't trust yours, you say there is literally no difference and you wrote a bunch of information why you feel that way... I could do my own research, scientifically learn and confirm myself, but as I said I don't care... That doesn't mean I'm going to believe everything you write here, even though I am absorbing it and as I said, I do appreciate your perspective (even if you don't seem to appreciate mine at all in this regard -- unknown variables are just that, between our respective experiences, along with the sheer variety of "weed" out there, so I'm sorry that I don't want to take everything you've said as fact universally)

Honestly, you sound like the one hung up on the word hemp my dude lol

... You are the one sharing it here, this is science from you, I don't want to deep dive research and find sources I might trust more ... Science is full of differing opinions as well

I actually didn't make any universal claims about these things, only you are, I openly declare my views as simple opinion based on my own experience, yet you think it's important your opinion is deemed factually accurate, only your understanding of the science that you researched and your own experiences...

Are you describing yourself? I freely admit I do not know everything, I just also believe that you do not know everything either... Again, I appreciate what you're saying, and I am learning something... Even if I don't agree with everything you are saying for whatever reason, I am absorbing it and thinking about it to color my overall opinion

I know about the placebo effect... And it is something you have absolutely no way of proving here lol (similarly I could say you have the placebo effect, you've predetermined that they are the same, so you notice no difference)

That's actually not the case, I was curious about it and wanted to learn more when I heard of it, and then I tried some to help inform my opinion... Knowing that there are so many variables, I've only tried some, from different sources, different strains at different times etc... I also never said it does nothing, what I have said is that I do not find THCA herb to be as full spectrum in its effects for me, compared to other supposedly normal weed, an opinion that is also formed by my experience with disposable cartridges and dabbing with distillate, compared to more full spectrum concentrate (which now includes THCA rosin and diamonds from some of these mail order places)

Funny how you presume to know my experiences, you think all the Cali rec weed is the same? As if there weren't thousands of different types from different places processed in different ways grows etc... It is not all the same, and like I said I am comparing to my experiences outside of California as well, I've experienced an extremely wide range of quality and effects from all the different variables, and I believe that this is only another variable... It is not possible to have everything I've experienced tested, most of it is long gone of course, although I guess if a wide sampling was accumulated and tested maybe what you're saying could be proven? I am just extremely skeptical, based on everything I know already about this complicated plant, and I freely admit there is much more that I don't know and have yet to learn, even if I might know quite a bit
So basically you admitting to being a science denier? Yes cali weed is the same as thca hemp. You ever heard of Capulator? Or their famous Mac1? Clone only plant that doesn't produce any seeds? Well shitsnack, it is sold as thca hemp as well. Exact same mac1 you can buy from rec/med across the country, sold as hemp cut from the same clones as those for rec/med. Again there is literally no difference. And 100%, you are getting hung up on the word hemp. There is no other reason, as no cannabis plant produces any thc. Its all thca and always has been. I just got in some Cap Junky which is another collab with Capulator and Seed Junkies. You think these top weed suppliers are going to dabble in some hemp that is just cbd? LMAO Same with Staefli Farms, just to name a few. You ever heard of Ace Lure Co? They are one of the best hash rosin makers in the US and sell their live hash rosin as thca hemp as well. Which makes sense as live hash rosin is 95%+ thca (really closer to 100% if done right).

Where is your science of how the cannabis plant produces thc? Bc a live cannabis plant doesn't produce thc. It only produces thca. Only through heat, time and math can you get from thca to thc. Do you even know how live hash rosin is made? Do you even know why you decarb your weed before you eat it? Do you know why we use heat on our weed to get high, instead of just eating the plant raw like magic mushrooms? Its one thing to be ignorant to these topics, but another to act as an authority on the subject (you are doing) when you are completely wrong. But I do like how you calling all of this my science, which I'm guessing you are considering me a scientist then? LMAO. Funny how you say you open minded about learning more, but then act so close minded. Also you ordered thca hemp from some avg vendors at best, so of course those mids aren't going to compare to top shelf.

https://www.luckyelk.com/shop/hemp-cbd-flower/thca-live-rosin Go there and order some of the live hash rosin from Staefli farms ($70/g). You won't be able to use the placebo effect to deny the results then. I wouldn't order any hemp from them, as their indoor is over priced.

Now here is the same strain but one is hemp and one is weed, along with their %. Like what is the difference? You say they different, but have nothing tangible pointed out as the difference. Science doesn't go on this tingling in your loins sensation you are having.

1.png

vs

12.png

And science is hard, as the IL cap junky is shown as having the same thc and thca %, which is wrong. So those people don't even really know the difference. It is literally impossible to have thca be the exact same as thc (unless we talking cbd and thca is 0). THC is .877% of thca. Which that alone should tell you that thca is THE chemical of the cannabis plant. Other wise you would reduce the THC % to find the thca, but that isn't the case.

tokenknifeguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bologna

tokenknifeguy

The difference is in the REGULATION. The only way they are the same is if they are REGULATED as BOTH.... but alas, I've lost interest in this discussion. Enjoy.
We ain't talking about regulation, we talking about the plant makeup. Obviously each state has different regulations than the next. And thca hemp is superior to rec weed because none of the bullshit taxes are added on the hemp. Cali and Il can have added taxes up to 30% for rec weed, while I can order the same thca hemp from Cali and pay 0$ in taxes. And I get free shipping to boot. And I've also only been mainly talking about the plant makeup, not about regulation. Because thca hemp is the exact same as thc weed. Again regulations vary vastly from state to state, so there was no need of bringing this up, other than the federal definition of hemp, which only relates to d9%, and has nothing to do with thca %, which is the only reason why the farm bill works. All hail pappa trump for signing this into law.

tokenknifeguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
We ain't talking about regulation, we talking about the plant makeup. Obviously each state has different regulations than the next. And thca hemp is superior to rec weed because none of the bullshit taxes are added on the hemp. Cali and Il can have added taxes up to 30% for rec weed, while I can order the same thca hemp from Cali and pay 0$ in taxes. And I get free shipping to boot. And I've also only been mainly talking about the plant makeup, not about regulation. Because thca hemp is the exact same as thc weed. Again regulations vary vastly from state to state, so there was no need of bringing this up, other than the federal definition of hemp, which only relates to d9%, and has nothing to do with thca %, which is the only reason why the farm bill works. All hail pappa trump for signing this into law.
Alright, last time.... I'm not talking about the individual states, I'm talking about the difference between federally regulated HEMP and state regulated Cannabis. Regulated IDUSTRIAL USE HEMP doesn't get anywhere near the same level of testing, as well as all of the other requirements by the states to deem it Cannabis and fit for human consumption.

Can it be the same...? Yes, but only if it's regulated as such.

Done....:wave::peace:

Edit: there's a difference between medically regulated cannabis and recreational, too...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

So basically you admitting to being a science denier? Yes cali weed is the same as thca hemp. You ever heard of Capulator? Or their famous Mac1? Clone only plant that doesn't produce any seeds? Well shitsnack, it is sold as thca hemp as well. Exact same mac1 you can buy from rec/med across the country, sold as hemp cut from the same clones as those for rec/med. Again there is literally no difference.

LOL I am a you denier! Just a tokenknifeguy denier now, sorry if that doesn't fit your own narrative... You think all Cali weed is the same? Does not track with my experience... By the way I've never heard of "capulator" though I have seen Mac variations from a variety of different sources, I was not such a fan of it the one or two times I tried it from wherever... Not a strain that really interests me much at all, but my point is you cannot confirm this... Why don't you go and order every Mac from every mail order place and then go state hopping and buy Mac from every dispensary in every state, get them all tested, consume them all yourself as well, send little samples to me and hell why not everyone else in this forum... Then we might get some real interesting full sample size science going, maybe that would help me trust you more, or maybe I wouldn't believe it even if you said you did it all with evidence shared lol

And 100%, you are getting hung up on the word hemp. There is no other reason, as no cannabis plant produces any thc. Its all thca and always has been.

Can you please stop telling me what I am hung up on, you are the one hung up on hemp, you are the one hung up on what I think... Doesn't feel good does it? I'm not telling you what you think is wrong, but you definitely seem more hard-headed than me my dude... My understanding is there are more than several different types of THC within the plant whatever you want to call them and I just think there are other differences depending on all the other variables involved

I just got in some Cap Junky which is another collab with Capulator and Seed Junkies. You think these top weed suppliers are going to dabble in some hemp that is just cbd? LMAO Same with Staefli Farms, just to name a few. You ever heard of Ace Lure Co? They are one of the best hash rosin makers in the US and sell their live hash rosin as thca hemp as well. Which makes sense as live hash rosin is 95%+ thca (really closer to 100% if done right).

Great, I've never had that strain, I've never heard of that supplier or farmer, I've never heard of Ace Lure either... And I don't know what you mean by, dabbling in hemp that is just CBD... I never said I thought all hemp was just CBD?... I think there are many more than just two categories of weed if that helps you try to understand what I am saying?... But clearly you are bringing up examples that are completely outside my frame of reference, does that not help you appreciate the unknown variable idea I was trying to convey previously...? This is all perspective

Where is your science of how the cannabis plant produces thc? Bc a live cannabis plant doesn't produce thc. It only produces thca. Only through heat, time and math can you get from thca to thc.

I told you I'm not going off of pure science, personal experience and understanding of basic supposed science, I do not believe there is only THCA and THC, two types? As I mentioned earlier I believe there are several if not more of types so I'm not sure why you're hung up on this distinction of letters and definitions

Do you even know how live hash rosin is made? Do you even know why you decarb your weed before you eat it? Do you know why we use heat on our weed to get high, instead of just eating the plant raw like magic mushrooms?

Yes... Some of it, I've seen so many different varieties... I do not decarb my weed, I actually don't think that is necessary at all based on my limited experience... And yes I understand how heat extracts the compounds we want... Maybe not on a full scientific level, but why do I have to??

Its one thing to be ignorant to these topics, but another to act as an authority on the subject (you are doing) when you are completely wrong. But I do like how you calling all of this my science, which I'm guessing you are considering me a scientist then? LMAO.

I'm an authority? I shared an opinion, based on limited experience, and select knowledge... I feel like there is a difference, and it is literally impossible for you to claim my feeling is wrong... You called what you said, science, you don't consider yourself a scientist then?? Are you an authority???

Funny how you say you open minded about learning more, but then act so close minded. Also you ordered thca hemp from some avg vendors at best, so of course those mids aren't going to compare to top shelf.

I just think you don't understand what I'm saying, feels like you are just projecting your own closed mindedness onto me, to be honest... I've said this is all my perspective, from trying a variety throughout my life, still hoping I will find the best vendor and maybe I will find THCA buds that I do feel like are as good and comprehensive, I would love nothing more... Not like I am getting top shelf in California anyway currently and there is a ton of variety within that again because there's way too much of everything (mids to top shelf etc different sources different strains there are so many variables that are unknown this is a huge part of my point)

https://www.luckyelk.com/shop/hemp-cbd-flower/thca-live-rosin Go there and order some of the live hash rosin from Staefli farms ($70/g). You won't be able to use the placebo effect to deny the results then. I wouldn't order any hemp from them, as their indoor is over priced.

Thanks, I will try to remember this one to try next time, however you do realize how insulting it is to tell someone their experience is merely placebo, when it is impossible for you to know for sure... I mean I guess it doesn't have to be insulting, since I do know you just don't know everything despite all you do know

Now here is the same strain but one is hemp and one is weed, along with their %. Like what is the difference? You say they different, but have nothing tangible pointed out as the difference. Science doesn't go on this tingling in your loins sensation you are having.

1.png

vs

12.png

And science is hard, as the IL cap junky is shown as having the same thc and thca %, which is wrong. So those people don't even really know the difference. It is literally impossible to have thca be the exact same as thc (unless we talking cbd and thca is 0). THC is .877% of thca. Which that alone should tell you that thca is THE chemical of the cannabis plant. Other wise you would reduce the THC % to find the thca, but that isn't the case.

Huh? Another strain I've never heard of... What is your point? I can find the same strain in a dozen of different places with different THC percentage and different claims of it being hemp THCA or top shelf or mids or low end whatever at a variety of different online retailers or dispensaries or delivery services... Why would you think they are completely the same??? My experience trying the same strains from a variety of different places indicates the source and other variables affect the buds more than the names and listed THC percentages which I take with a huge grain of salt, most places do not have full statistics... This is not tingling sensations, it is personal experience, I'm sorry you do not want to acknowledge that or respect my opinion at all, and I'm sorry that that makes me respect you and your opinion a little less as well... Still trying to absorb what you are saying and alter my perspective, but you are really not very convincing, regardless of science

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Octavia

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
What style of vape do you guys prefer with hemp?
Conduction or convection?
Session or one hit extractions?
Low or high temp?
Or do you feel the experience is the same for type 1?
This could just be a clever way of vas sneaking up on me but I’m wondering if I should look into something different.

ApparentlyStoned,

maremaresing

For everything, I only like high temp extractions. Hemp, whatever kind, I treat based on it's strength. CBD Hemp, which is my absolute favorite, requires a lot more to achieve the right effects. So I favor heavier hitting devices (EVO, NOVA, Dani) or using it as a sipper (PAX). It's also nice for using in normal devices and enjoying the lower effects with the same size vapor.

But it's not magically different in how it's extracted. So VAS applies normally.

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
For everything, I only like high temp extractions. Hemp, whatever kind, I treat based on it's strength. CBD Hemp, which is my absolute favorite, requires a lot more to achieve the right effects. So I favor heavier hitting devices (EVO, NOVA, Dani) or using it as a sipper (PAX). It's also nice for using in normal devices and enjoying the lower effects with the same size vapor.

But it's not magically different in how it's extracted. So VAS applies normally.
I appreciate the reply.
I figured so.
I’ve been using the tempest and I’m not dissatisfied but I’m curious how a conduction sipper would effect the experience. Or something smooth and cool like the crafty.

I think I’ll stick with what I have. I’ll have plenty of time to convince myself to get a new vape later.

ApparentlyStoned,

tokenknifeguy

Alright, last time.... I'm not talking about the individual states, I'm talking about the difference between federally regulated HEMP and state regulated Cannabis. Regulated IDUSTRIAL USE HEMP doesn't get anywhere near the same level of testing, as well as all of the other requirements by the states to deem it Cannabis and fit for human consumption.

Can it be the same...? Yes, but only if it's regulated as such.

Done....:wave::peace:

Edit: there's a difference between medically regulated cannabis and recreational, too...
And yet hemp vendors are testing their hemp with the same labs used in testing the rec/med weed. In fact, you see a more comprehensive COA in regards to hemp testing than you do for rec/med. Most online vendors of hemp show coa's while most rec/med don't show the coa's. Some of the top hemp vendors test for pesticides and chemicals (concentrates). And are you really that slow that you need all that bureaucracy to tell you if you can consumer the cannabis plant or not?

And the chemical profile of the rec and hemp flower show it to be the same. There is no difference, other than taxes, which hemp isn't inflated with a bunch of bs added taxes like you have in med/rec states.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: RxPlorer

tokenknifeguy

LOL I am a you denier! Just a tokenknifeguy denier now, sorry if that doesn't fit your own narrative... You think all Cali weed is the same? Does not track with my experience... By the way I've never heard of "capulator" though I have seen Mac variations from a variety of different sources, I was not such a fan of it the one or two times I tried it from wherever... Not a strain that really interests me much at all, but my point is you cannot confirm this... Why don't you go and order every Mac from every mail order place and then go state hopping and buy Mac from every dispensary in every state, get them all tested, consume them all yourself as well, send little samples to me and hell why not everyone else in this forum... Then we might get some real interesting full sample size science going, maybe that would help me trust you more, or maybe I wouldn't believe it even if you said you did it all with evidence shared lol

Can you please stop telling me what I am hung up on, you are the one hung up on hemp, you are the one hung up on what I think... Doesn't feel good does it? I'm not telling you what you think is wrong, but you definitely seem more hard-headed than me my dude... My understanding is there are more than several different types of THC within the plant whatever you want to call them and I just think there are other differences depending on all the other variables involved

Great, I've never had that strain, I've never heard of that supplier or farmer, I've never heard of Ace Lure either... And I don't know what you mean by, dabbling in hemp that is just CBD... I never said I thought all hemp was just CBD?... I think there are many more than just two categories of weed if that helps you try to understand what I am saying?... But clearly you are bringing up examples that are completely outside my frame of reference, does that not help you appreciate the unknown variable idea I was trying to convey previously...? This is all perspective

I told you I'm not going off of pure science, personal experience and understanding of basic supposed science, I do not believe there is only THCA and THC, two types? As I mentioned earlier I believe there are several if not more of types so I'm not sure why you're hung up on this distinction of letters and definitions

Yes... Some of it, I've seen so many different varieties... I do not decarb my weed, I actually don't think that is necessary at all based on my limited experience... And yes I understand how heat extracts the compounds we want... Maybe not on a full scientific level, but why do I have to??

I'm an authority? I shared an opinion, based on limited experience, and select knowledge... I feel like there is a difference, and it is literally impossible for you to claim my feeling is wrong... You called what you said, science, you don't consider yourself a scientist then?? Are you an authority???

I just think you don't understand what I'm saying, feels like you are just projecting your own closed mindedness onto me, to be honest... I've said this is all my perspective, from trying a variety throughout my life, still hoping I will find the best vendor and maybe I will find THCA buds that I do feel like are as good and comprehensive, I would love nothing more... Not like I am getting top shelf in California anyway currently and there is a ton of variety within that again because there's way too much of everything (mids to top shelf etc different sources different strains there are so many variables that are unknown this is a huge part of my point)

Thanks, I will try to remember this one to try next time, however you do realize how insulting it is to tell someone their experience is merely placebo, when it is impossible for you to know for sure... I mean I guess it doesn't have to be insulting, since I do know you just don't know everything despite all you do know

Huh? Another strain I've never heard of... What is your point? I can find the same strain in a dozen of different places with different THC percentage and different claims of it being hemp THCA or top shelf or mids or low end whatever at a variety of different online retailers or dispensaries or delivery services... Why would you think they are completely the same??? My experience trying the same strains from a variety of different places indicates the source and other variables affect the buds more than the names and listed THC percentages which I take with a huge grain of salt, most places do not have full statistics... This is not tingling sensations, it is personal experience, I'm sorry you do not want to acknowledge that or respect my opinion at all, and I'm sorry that that makes me respect you and your opinion a little less as well... Still trying to absorb what you are saying and alter my perspective, but you are really not very convincing, regardless of science
The science denier is saying I'm being close minded? LMAO I wish I could find some cali dispensaries that show a complete COA of their flower, so I can use your own bias against you. THCA has always been king. Whether you believe it or not, doesn't change the fact you have always been smoking on thca hemp/weed/cannabis/what ever word you want to call it. All this cali flower you bragging about, was still 100% thca when grown. And again, you only tried some mid thca hemp and you using that as your basis for comparing 'thca hemp' to cali 'weed'. Imagine someone going and buying some mids from some mid cali dispensary and then saying that all Cali weed is mids. Until you've tried many many vendors and get a good overall picture you can then maybe start thinking about something like that. I've only dealt with IL and MI rec and the top shelf from the thca hemp has been better than what I've gotten from legal rec. Concentrates are 100x better as well, though this is just with IL though. I've tried almost 200 strains in the past year, so I've been around the block. Probably got at least 80 different strains on deck right now, all "hemp". The best of what I got, absolutely will proudly sit next to any cali top shelf.

I've shown proof of rec weed that is less than .3% d9 thc, and also shown hemp that is also less than .3% of d9 thc. There is literally no difference, and if there is, what is the difference? Not some tingling within, but some factual data that shows the difference. I've shown live hash rosin from a rec legal state, where it is 99% thca. What more proof do you need? If you don't understand the science that is fine, but you are still out right denying it. When you make live hash rosin, you take the live cannabis plant and cut it down. You very immediately flash freeze the plant. Then you do a wash over it to get bubble hash. Then you take the trichome heads and then press that in a press (4+ tons). Only then in the press is there any heat applied to the plant. Heat is 95% or more for being responsible for converting thca to thc (d9 thc). And even then heat is usually very low, 250F or lower, most being 180F on avg for only a few mins, like 5-10 mins. Not even nearly enough time to decarb (which converts thca to thc) much. So a proper live hash rosin would be 95-99% thca. Where is all the thc at if the plant produced thc? There is none because the plant produces thca. Only when you smoke/cure do you get it converted into thc. THCa and thc aren't 2 different types, they are the same. CBDa is the same as CBD. CBGa is the same as CBG. CBDVa is the same as CBDV.

Maui-Wowie-Cannabinoids-Certificate-of-Analysis.jpg

And its starting to look like you are a science denier. I think the problem is none of this has 'clicked' yet for you, so you are in the denial stage. Or still just mainly hung up on the word hemp and the loop hole that is the farm bill.

That would be my main concern.
But at that point you still have faith in that paper. Which it is believed many vendors are faking the coa's. You won't really known until you smoke/vape it. You can tell from the added harshness or flavor (sulfur or rubber in concentrates for example). The main problem is mold. But even then you can easily identify it but thats assuming you pay attention as you break it down. But mold is by far the biggest problem with online thca hemp, but usually the lower end vendors, like arete and wnc, lol.

Last edited:
tokenknifeguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: bulllee

Shit Snacks

The science denier is saying I'm being close minded? LMAO I wish I could find some cali dispensaries that show a complete COA of their flower, so I can use your own bias against you.

... Yes to me you are coming off extremely close-minded and hard-headed, and you also seem to have some sort of extreme bias against California now, which doesn't even really have to do with anything substantial I was saying... I feel like you're willfully ignoring my main point with repetitive inanity, as you just want me to submit and proclaim you are right? That your opinion is more correct than mine?? Is that what you need from me??? I'm not saying I am right, but I just don't think I can say you are either, because I think this is all conjecture

All this cali flower you bragging about, was still 100% thca when grown. And again, you only tried some mid thca hemp and you using that as your basis for comparing 'thca hemp' to cali 'weed'.

Can you please show me where I bragged about cali flower?? All I did was share my experiences to help explain why I feel like all the bud is not all necessarily the same, so my point was never simply THCA hemp vs cali weed... Which again tells me you are just missing my point entirely, perhaps willfully

The best of what I got, absolutely will proudly sit next to any cali top shelf.

Great, so what, I never said I had cali top shelf anything, or that cali was best for anything... that is your opinion based on your own experience and points of reference...

There is literally no difference, and if there is, what is the difference? Not some tingling within, but some factual data that shows the difference. I've shown live hash rosin from a rec legal state, where it is 99% thca. What more proof do you need?

We don't have complete factual data, again you used the term "tingling within" seemingly to belittle my skepticism that the mail order THCA is the same as all other "regular weed" I've tried, regardless of quality tier... I already explained why a random example of some rec state menu item showing testing of 99% THCA would not serve as a universal proof of what you are saying to me... I think it is just another data point, quantitative data, with unknown precise quality (would just have to trust a random chart which can be written and posted anywhere) more than my own qualitative experience and personal quantitative understandings etc... Essentially I would have to trust you, take everything you are saying, presume it is right because you framed things as facts and undeniable science, I'm not sure why you demand I do that instead of just absorbing it along with everything else I have that colors my overall opinion, which again I made pretty clear was my own feelings on the matter and not some sort of universal truth, the way you do...

If you don't understand the science that is fine, but you are still out right denying it

Yeah you can say that all you want, but still does not make it true... I expressed my cynicism that it is all the same... I believe my limited experience is just as valuable as yours for my own comprehensive knowledge and resulting, informed yet malleable opinion... I just don't agree with you, that that is the science exactly completely

And its starting to look like you are a science denier. I think the problem is none of this has 'clicked' yet for you, so you are in the denial stage. Or still just mainly hung up on the word hemp and the loop hole that is the farm bill.

I think the problem is actually your reading comprehension, so I am starting to doubt you even understand the scientific knowledge you are trying to impart... you describe me as a science denier repeatedly, repeatedly claim I am hung up on the word hemp (and now stuck on cali), I've already replied to those insulting assumptions... I think you are the one in denial of the salient points I made in my detailed responses to everything you have said, so now I've really lost some respect for your opinion, sorry

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Octavia

tokenknifeguy

For some cali weed, it sure does contain a shit ton of thca in it.

Untitled.png

No wonder why you think Cali weed so good when they inflating their thca (which also means thc) numbers. 42% thca my ass.

Now here is some Cali concentrate. Notice all the thca and low thc numbers? Thought Cali was different.

Untitled1.png

and another
Untitled2.png

And for such a regulated market, why is it so hard for these rec vendors to show a certificate of analysis? I searched through a lot and none showed any true COA. Granted on the box, some act like they will have it on there, but this info should be readily available. Hemp vendors are the opposite and many openly present the COA, with some even going the pesticide/chemical analysis as well. For those to act like hemp isn't being regulated is an asinine take.

And here you is bragging about cali weed vs thca hemp, even though they both are exactly the same.

I'm in California (used to be in the DMV area and went to Colorado couple times lol) so there's a million different options for weed and I just find it hard to believe that there's no difference from the mail order stuff, whether it be high quality or low quality, I'm not saying you can't end up getting the same garbage from dispensaries here, I just don't think all weed is the same in that way, based on my experience trying a bunch of different shit non-scientifically

You obviously stated you tried thca hemp, granted from mid vendors and probably mids at best, but even still you basically said that thca hemp isn't the same as cali weed based on your experience. And yet you say you are open minded, yet you are already bias because one is labeled hemp and the other is called weed. When at the end of the day, your cali weed is nothing more than just thca hemp/weed/cannabis. You still find it hard to believe with all the science showing your ignorance? And me being factual, isn't being hard headed. Show some science to refute what I say, and I'll be open to it. But that quote of yours shows everything that needs to be shown. You hung up on the word hemp and its legality.

And a concentrate showing 99% thca would absolutely prove the cannabis plant produces thca and not thc. Do you comprehend how science works? If the cannabis plant produces thc and not thca, then the live hash rosin would squirt out thc, and not thca. But science clearly shows that isn't the case. Clearly you don't understand why you decarb weed when you eat it. It has everything to do with thca being converted to thc.

Last edited:
tokenknifeguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: bulllee

MoltenTiger

So to recap hemp is just another name for the weed.
Hemp is sold at an industrial scale in N. America as a somewhat grey area due to the legislation over specifically delta9 THC.
THCA is a carboxylated form of the d9 molecule and will turn into THC when enough heat energy is applied, meaning that it is potently psychoactive.
Due to the >0.3% THC detected in the rec weed samples above it would be illegal to sell as hemp. But probably a lot of hemp has greater than 0.3% THC as it is barely policed.
The harvest comes early and testing applied only to try and obtain Hemp status, strains are selected and controlled in order to help express the specific composition being made into marketable product.
All of it is profit plant and likely a far cry from home grown where quality control is easier to understand.

In Australia all analogues of d9 THC are scheduled and banned and they will steal your flower at the border and say nothing about it. Even if it is CBD, CBG.

So I haven't been able to try "THCA flower" product only THCA concentrate but of course both types of products are an effective and potentially economic source. It is far, far cheaper than medical sources here. Even with 60 USD postage.

??? Profit

Just toke up and chill out. What are they putting in this stuff again?

Shit Snacks

For some cali weed, it sure does contain a shit ton of thca in it

I never said it did not contain THCA...

No wonder why you think Cali weed so good when they inflating their thca (which also means thc) numbers. 42% thca my ass

... That was part of my fucking point? I don't fully trust any of these numbers... Never said cali weed was so good, stop putting words in my mouth please

Now here is some Cali concentrate. Notice all the thca and low thc numbers? Thought Cali was different

Again, I never said cali was different... That is still a largely meaningless random sample to me

Hemp vendors are the opposite and many openly present the COA, with some even going the pesticide/chemical analysis as well. For those to act like hemp isn't being regulated is an asinine take

Who said that? I think it is regulated, even more regulated, but the other stuff is not... So I personally don't feel I can be so sure that everything is the same just because you say it is... Of course for hemp to be supposedly legal it has to be fully tested, they show all that because they have to...?

Screenshot-20240228-163602.png

Um, do you know what bragging is? my quote you shared and especially the lines you bolded merely indicate my experience and resulting belief that there is a difference based on my knowledge as well... Yes I said I was in California, I never made any claim about cali weed or its quality relative to anything else... Seriously need to improve your reading comprehension my dude

even still you basically said that thca hemp isn't the same as cali weed based on your experience

That's actually not what I said at all... I don't doubt there is cali weed that is the very same THCA hemp... My point is that I don't think that is the same as other regular weed (from anywhere) whether it is easy to find exactly, I think it exists and I think it is different... I don't think it offers the same full spectrum experience, which I have experienced from others, from a variety of places over the past like 15 years... In fact I think it could be a large part where the blame lies for why I feel like I haven't gotten really good bud in a long while (because it has been THCA hemp even in cali yes although that is not the only reason for bad weed of course) Preston finally shipped my order so we'll see how their quality is, again I would love nothing more to find great stuff, even if it is mail order THCA hemp, so we'll see if I can try some that is such high quality that it makes me feel it is no different than any of the great regular weed I have tried...

And yet you say you are open minded, yet you are already bias because one is labeled hemp and the other is called weed

Open-minded does not mean you do not have bias for one thing, and we all have the bias of that labeling between hemp and regular weed... In fact you have the same bias reversed, that it is all universally the same, even though you can't possibly know that for sure

When at the end of the day, your cali weed is nothing more than just thca hemp/weed/cannabis. You still find it hard to believe with all the science showing your ignorance?

You are so hung up on the term "cali weed" which you brought in here because I said I was in California... I think all THCA hemp is not necessarily the same as all supposed regular weed cannabis... Call me ignorant all you like, I still don't believe you have shared true science in the way you think you have

And me being factual, isn't being hard headed. Show some science to refute what I say, and I'll be open to it. But that quote of yours shows everything that needs to be shown. You hung up on the word hemp and its legality.

Actually, you claiming that every opinion you share, based on your own research and experience, is factual science when it could not possibly be, is extremely hard-headed... Your science is not comprehensive so I think my POV is still valid, and that your quotes also show everything that needs to be shown, about how much you understand what I'm saying (very little seemingly)... You hung up on the fact that my opinion based on personal evidence doesn't jive with what you believe to be a universal truth based on your own evidence (if there was never any different classification, if all hemp and all weed was all the same, then you wouldn't have a reason to come here and say they were all the same, if mail order and dispensaries and black markets didn't exist... Obviously the legality colors all our perception of the plant as does individual experience and perspective)

And a concentrate showing 99% thca would absolutely prove the cannabis plant produces thca and not thc. Do you comprehend how science works?

But that's not what that is, that's a sheet of paper saying what it says, and I do not understand why that would prove that universally at all frankly... I sincerely hope you are not a science teacher, I can't imagine many would learn from you, the way you try to explain it, increasingly rude too

If the cannabis plant produces thc and not thca, then the live hash rosin would squirt out thc, and not thca. But science clearly shows that isn't the case. Clearly you don't understand why you decarb weed when you eat it. It has everything to do with thca being converted to thc.

Yeah I don't even really understand what you are saying here, maybe if you were better at it I might understand more of what you are saying, and you might have a better chance of convincing me... Instead I will just continue to absorb it, along with everything else, as another interesting data point about such a complex wonderful plant and the industry that we must rely on to consume it... I'm not convinced, but my mind is opened to consider the possibility

And once again, I do understand the decarb process, but I am skeptical that it is necessary at all, since I've never done it when baking before and never had any problem with strong infusions in vegetable oil or coconut oil for baking... It might enhance the effectiveness sure, but I think the chemicals and the processes involved have a lot more variables than you seem to realize, acknowledge, or appreciate?

Anyway I'm not really sure what you want from me, I just don't feel comfortable validating you, even though you really seem to need me and everyone else to confirm you are correct, that all THCA hemp, mail order grown from anywhere, is universally the same as all supposed regular weed anywhere... Maybe it gives you peace of mind to know the science supports your experience that when you mail order you are getting better stuff for a better deal without any compromise or sacrifice at all... I don't think I need the peace of mind to know regular weed I get is different than the THCA hemp, some of it might be the same, but I can think of it however I want since ultimately none of this can be universally proven right now (imo) :2c::peace::tup:

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom