hearing is muffled after vaporizing herb and also CHS opinions?

Gr8danger

Hello i am relatively new to this forum and cannabis itself. I have been experimenting with different methods of consumption like vaporizing oils and prefilled cartridges, and just recently dry herb vaporizing in a Vap Cap! just recently i started noticing this ear poping feeling about 5 to 10 min after vaporizing its like the feeling you get when going to the mountains or taking off on a plane. Its almost like your hearing is a bit off as well kinda like your under water. I'm wondering if any of you have experienced this? It has happened a few times like within the last week. I'm also looking for peoples opinions on CHS (Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome) what do you think is causing CHS? I think its possibly from the toxic pesticides used in the grow process. But I'm open to hearing your opinions and experiences with CHS and how you might avoid it?

hibeam

alpha +
My hearing and sensations in my ears are often related to my blood pressure. I have chronically low bp. After vaping on an empty stomach I am likely to get a muffling in one or both ears and sometimes this muffling is part of the aura phase of a migraine from low bp and blood sugar.

Gr8danger

My hearing and sensations in my ears are often related to my blood pressure. I have chronically low bp. After vaping on an empty stomach I am likely to get a muffling in one or both ears and sometimes this muffling is part of the aura phase of a migraine from low bp and blood sugar.
Ok interesting! I have never had any blood pressure issues but maybe it's doing something when I'm vaporizing! I will keep this in mind!

Gr8danger,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Ok interesting! I have never had any blood pressure issues but maybe it's doing something when I'm vaporizing! I will keep this in mind!

Cannabis can raise your blood pressure.
Have you never had your heart race and blood pumping in your ears, boom boom boom, thats your BP raising! And possible sweats! LOL!

hibeam

alpha +
I have read both that it raises or lowers and that make sense according to the adaptogenic properties claimed about it.

I will mention here that the kind of muffling I will get does not change according to my laying, seated, or standing position. However the muffling goes away after I have eaten...possibly the blood is redirected to my gut. Interesting problem, thought I was a bit alone in this regard. Thanks @Gr8danger.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
If it is a pressure thing, can you release the pressure differential (yawning, holding your nose and "blowing", etc), or is it imagined?

EverythingsHazy

Hello i am relatively new to this forum and cannabis itself. I have been experimenting with different methods of consumption like vaporizing oils and prefilled cartridges, and just recently dry herb vaporizing in a Vap Cap! just recently i started noticing this ear poping feeling about 5 to 10 min after vaporizing its like the feeling you get when going to the mountains or taking off on a plane. Its almost like your hearing is a bit off as well kinda like your under water. I'm wondering if any of you have experienced this? It has happened a few times like within the last week. I'm also looking for peoples opinions on CHS (Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome) what do you think is causing CHS? I think its possibly from the toxic pesticides used in the grow process. But I'm open to hearing your opinions and experiences with CHS and how you might avoid it?
That feeling comes from being very high. Is your hearing actually any worse, or do you just feel that pressure? Try putting on a good pair of headphones (over-the-ear ones) and listening to your favorite music Usually, if you are high enough to get that feeling in your ears, the music will sound absolutely amazing and 3D.

C No Ego

That feeling comes from being very high. Is your hearing actually any worse, or do you just feel that pressure? Try putting on a good pair of headphones (over-the-ear ones) and listening to your favorite music Usually, if you are high enough to get that feeling in your ears, the music will sound absolutely amazing and 3D.

Music fixes many ail;ments!! Music FTW!

Gr8danger

I was considering this a possibility as well and things sound kinda muffled but clear at the same time if that makes sense!!

Gr8danger,

EverythingsHazy

I was considering this a possibility as well and things sound kinda muffled but clear at the same time if that makes sense!!
I'm pretty sure that I know exactly what you're referring to, and it's just a characteristic of a very strong buzz. Sometimes, around that level of a buzz, your jaw may begin to feel an intensely relaxed, and you may feel like you are wearing a headband that's made out of energy.

Those things may feel weird/uncomfortable at first, but over time, you'll likely come to appreciate those feelings of calming energy in/on your body. Definitely, try to get some good headphones, listen to your favorite music, and do so while lying down in the dark. It's like a private concert in space.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom