• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips Rogue

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
no what you said was you cannot warranty it if its not a malfunction NOT once did you say if the unit has been cleaned properly you will replace it after all how would you know that? I factually cleaned it every time before use. I have done nothing wrong the last time or this time and yet I had to buy another one at 50% off just weeks later the same problem occurred.
Maybe it is time you take this discussion offline and take up the offer to email them directly.
They have said, in writing, that they will make sure you are 100% satisfied.

As the forum rules say, once you have posted your issue, you should not keep repeating it.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I see you're a new member.
Welcome.
Joining the forum to complain is getting you off on the wrong foot here.
Chill!
You've got a great response from the rep almost immediately.
And you may learn something. There's years of experience with these very devices, right here for you.
They say vapor production is reduced when the airpath is affected. How that airpath gets affected is beyond me.
This may be the reason:
I use the unit upside down in a waterpipe
First, that vapor that you see coming out the intakes is because of back-pressure, created upon the insertion. You are forcing vapor backwards into the airpath where some of it will condense and eventually build up.

Second, hot air rises, so does hot vapor unless you are physically drawing it down into your water piece. Again, vapor condensing in air path.

The easiest way to avoid this is to begin drawing just before you put the vape on your piece, and remove the vape before the end of your draw. This maintains 'positive' pressure.

Are these your problem? I don't know, but we try to help here, eh?

Many vaporizers have no method for the owner cleaning the airpath.

Mike5678

I see you're a new member.
Welcome.
Joining the forum to complain is getting you off on the wrong foot here.
Chill!
You've got a great response from the rep almost immediately.
And you may learn something. There's years of experience with these very devices, right here for you.

This may be the reason:

First, that vapor that you see coming out the intakes is because of back-pressure, created upon the insertion. You are forcing vapor backwards into the airpath where some of it will condense and eventually build up.

Second, hot air rises, so does hot vapor unless you are physically drawing it down into your water piece. Again, vapor condensing in air path.

The easiest way to avoid this is to begin drawing just before you put the vape on your piece, and remove the vape before the end of your draw. This maintains 'positive' pressure.

Im not sure you understand. Im simply mentioning the vapor coming out from the holes as a means to show that performance is diminshed. The unit is supposed to work upside down as they have a water pipe adapter.

Maybe it is time you take this discussion offline and take up the offer to email them directly.
They have said, in writing, that they will make sure you are 100% satisfied.

As the forum rules say, once you have posted your issue, you should not keep repeating it.
lol SMH

Mike5678,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Im not sure you understand. Im simply mentioning the vapor coming out from the holes as a means to show that performance is diminshed. The unit is supposed to work upside down as they have a water pipe adapter.
Of course it can work upside down, sideways, whatever.
But you are not supposed to force air (hot vapor) in the wrong direction, that's what I tried to explain.

OF

But you are not supposed to force air (hot vapor) in the wrong direction, that's what I tried to explain.
I suspect you're onto it here. Indeed you're not supposed to blow vapor backwards into the heater, but since the OP is using this on a WT this is exactly what he''s doing at the end of every hit? Unless he's breaking the seal at the end of each hit, when the downstem part of the WT refills at the end of each hit the displaced air in that tube is blown backwards 'up the pipe'...... It's a matter of technique?

Then again, I'm having a tough time seeing it happen enough to effect draw unless it's being used a LOT.....

Regards and best weekend wishes to all.

OF

Zipford

Im saying when you first buy the unit you will see vapor coming from the bottom. As time goes by the vapor production is reduced. This was confirmed BY HR. They say vapor production is reduced when the airpath is affected. How that airpath gets affected is beyond me. I use the unit upside down in a waterpipe, I bought a special grinder that does medium grind and I clean it before each use..It gets used daily.
I understand what you're talking about. I'm not an expert on the device but own the Edge have watched teardown videos. What you're describing sounds more like the screen at the bottom of the chamber is clogged, not the air path. The air path is short and relatively open (certainly compared to the holes at the bottom of the chamber). While vapor going in reverse through the air path will presumably condense as others said, I can't see this clogging up your device in a couple of weeks, even with heavy use.

Again, and please don't take this the wrong way -- I'm not there watching what you're doing, haven't seen your Rouge, etc. But cleaning the device after every single use seems excessive, and I wonder if you're somehow doing something that is clogging the holes at the bottom of the chamber. It just seems more likely than the air path being clogged after a few weeks.

I hope you get this sorted out, it sounds like HR is willing to work with you on this.

Mike5678

Where did you read I was forcing vapor out the wrong side? lol You do know that HR tells you to clean the unit by heating it and blowing through the holes on the bottom and blowing through the unit without material right?

I understand what you're talking about. I'm not an expert on the device but own the Edge have watched teardown videos. What you're describing sounds more like the screen at the bottom of the chamber is clogged, not the air path. The air path is short and relatively open (certainly compared to the holes at the bottom of the chamber). While vapor going in reverse through the air path will presumably condense as others said, I can't see this clogging up your device in a couple of weeks, even with heavy use.

Again, and please don't take this the wrong way -- I'm not there watching what you're doing, haven't seen your Rouge, etc. But cleaning the device after every single use seems excessive, and I wonder if you're somehow doing something that is clogging the holes at the bottom of the chamber. It just seems more likely than the air path being clogged after a few weeks.

I hope you get this sorted out, it sounds like HR is willing to work with you on this.
Thanks but humans are fascinating they take their experience and suggest theirs is the right way and the others is just not possible
I think their customer service is awful. I have purchased 5 devices from them based on their efforts using healthy materials. I give them credit for that. BUT IMHO their device is flawed. There is no way to clean anything that gets inside the unit. even if you are careful. I went through this with them the first time. They had me send it back and then said this was not covered under warranty so they gave me a 50% discount to buy a new one. Great did that, then 4 weeks later the same thing. Please note I purchased a special grinder for medium grind, I cleaned exactly as instructed, those instructions included heating it up empty blowing out each side and even poking holes in the bottom. I use the unit upside down which logically would suggest the material is NOT being sucked down against the screen,

So while you or others want to somehow contend its not HRs fault, I disagree. Something is getting into the airpath causing less performance

I suspect you're onto it here. Indeed you're not supposed to blow vapor backwards into the heater, but since the OP is using this on a WT this is exactly what he''s doing at the end of every hit? Unless he's breaking the seal at the end of each hit, when the downstem part of the WT refills at the end of each hit the displaced air in that tube is blown backwards 'up the pipe'...... It's a matter of technique?

Then again, I'm having a tough time seeing it happen enough to effect draw unless it's being used a LOT.....

Regards and best weekend wishes to all.

Ummm who blows vapor back into the unit? in any event here are HR instructions for cleaning " Poking the debris will help to break it up so when you blow through the mouthpiece the bits of material residue will come out through the air intake holes on the bottom of the device. If you keep blowing without cleaning the bottom intake holes you may end up clogging the holes and become unable to keep blowing out."

Mike5678,

Choices

So you bought five devices from them? When did it first happen? Was it with device one?

Choices,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Where did you read I was forcing vapor out the wrong side? lol
Well, no I didn't read it.
I wrote it.
I wonder if you read it?

And @OF suggested I may be correct, adding,
Indeed you're not supposed to blow vapor backwards into the heater, but since the OP is using this on a WT this is exactly what he''s doing at the end of every hit? Unless he's breaking the seal at the end of each hit, when the downstem part of the WT refills at the end of each hit the displaced air in that tube is blown backwards 'up the pipe'...... It's a matter of technique?

vapviking,
Reactions: OF

Zipford

Thanks but humans are fascinating they take their experience and suggest theirs is the right way and the others is just not possible
I think their customer service is awful. I have purchased 5 devices from them based on their efforts using healthy materials. I give them credit for that. BUT IMHO their device is flawed. There is no way to clean anything that gets inside the unit. even if you are careful. I went through this with them the first time. They had me send it back and then said this was not covered under warranty so they gave me a 50% discount to buy a new one. Great did that, then 4 weeks later the same thing. Please note I purchased a special grinder for medium grind, I cleaned exactly as instructed, those instructions included heating it up empty blowing out each side and even poking holes in the bottom. I use the unit upside down which logically would suggest the material is NOT being sucked down against the screen,

So while you or others want to somehow contend its not HRs fault, I disagree. Something is getting into the airpath causing less performance
I'm not sure why you wouldn't want people to try to help you based on their personal experience. And if I think that maybe something you're doing is causing the problem, it's because I don't think I've heard of this issue before. And yet you're having it repeatedly. The only thing I know about your use that sounds unusual is cleaning the device thoroughly after each use, thus my suggestion.

I agree with you that using it upside down, nothing should really be falling through the chamber screen into the heater or air path. I also agree that the fresh air intake cannot be cleaned. Based on my experience with a number of different vapes, however, I have a hard time believing that the small amount of vapor that backs out through the intake after a hit is gunking up your intake in a few weeks. That includes experience with vapes where 100% of the vapor (not fresh air) goes through a glass stem, such that you can easily see how quick/slow gunk accumulates. Whatever may be causing your issue, vapor backing out through in the intake such that the intake is clogging up doesn't sound like a plausible culprit -- certainly not after a few weeks of use.

If this was being caused by an inherent design flaw as you claim, I also think it would be far more widely known and discussed on this website and others. If the devices had a flaw that resulted in noticeably less vapor after a few weeks, seems like that would be fairly widely known around here. Anyway, good luck with this, but I think you may need to find a different style of vape.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Where did you read I was forcing vapor out the wrong side? lol You do know that HR tells you to clean the unit by heating it and blowing through the holes on the bottom and blowing through the unit without material right?

You've made your displeasure of this device quite clear. Members have made suggestions to help, but it seems you'd just rather complain. We have a rule here:
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.
  • No trolling. Please do not post any content that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.

I'll ask you to not repeat your complaints any longer as it's not helpful to the readers of this thread. Failure to do so will bring warning points and/or a thread ban, so your cooperation is appreciated. Also, being nice to other members is expected around here. Please take that into consideration as well.

:peace:

LakeLikeAnOcean

Hi everyone!

I’m new to dry herb vaping, and I’ve been trying to find the “safest” vape possible to get myself started. Isolated air and vapor paths, materials that won’t offgas, temperature control to prevent accidental combustion, no butane fumes, etc. From what I’ve seen so far, the HR Rogue meets all of those requirements, on top of performing very well and being easy to use for a noob like me! The only thing that gives me pause is the silicon o-ring installed over the heating chamber. This question was discussed earlier in the thread, and HealthyRips responded by saying

Hi All! We have discussed the materials we use in many past posts, on other media platforms, and on our website. From the very beginning of the formation of our company, one of our top priorities has been health & safety. We tested countless materials including the plastic, silicone, stainless steel, and everything in between - in order to outsource the very best high-temp, food grade materials available for our devices. Our philosophy has always been to use the very best materials available regardless of the cost. We thoroughly understand that this is in the best long-term interest of our clients and our company.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
Am I right in assuming this answer means the silicon used in the HR Rogue is food grade, and won’t offgas harmful chemicals at the Rogue’s intended temperature range? The post mentions that lots of materials were tested but only the very best available were used, and this seems like exactly the sort of question those tests would answer! I apologize if this is an obvious question or has already been answered elsewhere, but this is the only thing stopping me from buying a Rogue outright. A clarification would be much appreciated!

OF

Am I right in assuming this answer means the silicon used in the HR Rogue is food grade, and won’t offgas harmful chemicals at the Rogue’s intended temperature range?
First off, Howdy! Welcome to the Forums, IMO the ideal place for a guy (or gal...) to learn more and make an informed purchase.. Plenty of good folks here, as you're sure to find out. I suggest a reading of the last dozen or so pages as a quick way to get your feet wet.

The answer to your question is yes, it's food grade, suitable to the duty. The HR products are well designed and successful (one generally follows the other I guess). No need to fear chemical poisoning, Use it and enjoy it without concern.

However, I suggest you also consider the Edge model. It fits better in the hand and pocked and has a load size more appropriate to most single users. Most of us, I believe, find the load too large and since they are all conduction vapes you can't simply 'load less', fine grind and modest packing are needed to reach the full potential of vapor production. Consider getting 'dosing capsules' for whatever HR vape you buy. You might not want to use them every time, but they have advantages and are cheap enough.

Best Christmas wishes to all.

OF

GetLeft

I imagine the advantage of the Rogue over the smaller HR devices is that its bowl is big enough to be able to enjoy a session with multiple people.

For those who are wary about the silicone, I believe with the use of the capsules, the o-ring can be removed from the device. Things might move around a little in the chamber, not sure (I don't use the capsules), but I don't believe the capsules can escape the herb chamber even with the o-ring removed.

Brave souls willing to remove the mouthpiece immediately after a session and to touch the o-ring will find it to be merely warm to the touch and no where near off-gassing temps. A HR Edge (or Rogue if one is into mammoth sessions) is my first recommendation to anyone new to vaporizing their material.

OF

I imagine the advantage of the Rogue over the smaller HR devices is that its bowl is big enough to be able to enjoy a session with multiple people.

For those who are wary about the silicone, I believe with the use of the capsules, the o-ring can be removed from the device. Things might move around a little in the chamber, not sure (I don't use the capsules), but I don't believe the capsules can escape the herb chamber even with the o-ring removed.
Yes, Rogue makes more sense for groups, although a couple of loaded capsules in Edge (or even F2) negates that? For that matter it's easy to empty and reload the unit when hot without capsules.

While you can remove the screen if you use capsules, you cannot remove the seal ("O-ring" even if it's not really technically one) as this prevents air leaks in above the chamber.

Regards to all.

OF

deadsouthernblake

I looked through a couple of pages because I'm sure the answer is there but figured I could get a reply before I could find it.
So how much space dose a dosing cap take up in the camber? As in if the bowl will hold .25 in the chamber on average how much goes into a dosing cap ?

deadsouthernblake,
Yeah I see people talking about removing the silicone which is actually why I came here myself. I was looking for a clear stem that will fit directly into the bowl of the rouge. Does anyone know what size will fit or have any recommendations? or just where I can get a clear glass mouthpiece the same size as the black one would be helpful if anyone has that information.

Complacency media,

RhysR3

Hey there FC site members,
(Long time researcher, learner, observer.. . *Apologies for 'story' and language_im told I can b hard to understand.. . 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Took my time researching before purchase and found that all(most) Healthy Rips users to be happy with their units.. . {I've wasted 2 much 💰 in the past with a davinci accent - which I didn't even think was worth using.. . }

After purchasing the Rogue rip and roll kit from 'Dry Herb Vaporizers.com' == came with a set of caps, cpl extra screens/seals, WPA and a bubbler *maybe used 4 times - to much restriction for my already restricted lungs 🫁🤕😬 .. .

Was very pleased with how everything started out *and I'm sure still would be.. .>>
>>>> had I not joined the "PROTECT E08/E20" club 😑😑😮‍💨😮‍💨 [[ how many years now after being "fixed"¿¿? ]]

Hardly 3 months after buying it.. .. .

So sent the "on no it's faulty please help" emails off to DHV & HR to see what could be done for me being the way& where I am . . .
>> To which HR replied saying send us a verification video of it goin PROTECT "".
After which they sent me the approval for 1yr free replacement warranty an to then confirm my address so they can get the replacement sent out to the right place = they then say they would get onto my original retailer to send out the now already approved replacement.. .. . .. [to save me from the long international shipping time waiting] .. . ..

Waited a cpl days for dry herb vaporizers to get in contact with me again/ sent me a tracking number for the replacement ( as was told and indicated in the approval email HRT sent) sent them an email 📨 to which the rude reply was "we have already told you how our returns process works"

So now going on 2 weeks after I had to PAY (1yr FREE¿? replacement¿? *I had to pay 🤔🤔 #Whaaaa & huh¿? ) To send it back to the other side of Australia (and that still not the other side of the world 😮‍💨😑🫣)
Oh and let's not forget how the dry herb vaporizer "team" send me a different email thread *after their contact with HR* saying that they do have 'flexable' option for 'special' people who are nice to them. . . (Which I was > up until the point of them showing how much they care about their customers.. . 👎🏻👎🏻)

Very disappointed overall in both companies.. . Going back on their words (I can show the emails where they say it's already approved and getting a new 1 sent out.. . . >> I would of received the replacement from HR themselves by now **as they have already approved)

[( "Sensing" this was going to be a run around problematic 'life screwing me more' situation I bit the bullet and purchased a 2nd Rogue **which I was informing HR of my plan before purchase >>> & never once was the ½price replacement offered >>> as that is basically what I did .. . >>> But unless they really fix this >> I'll no longer ever buy another Healthy Rips product>> and I'll be sure to spread the word .. . .
** The pulsar proshift looks pretty much as good

Peace FC world ☮️✌️🕊️🤘🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻 live long and prosper Y'all
RhysR

hillbill

Hi All!
Healthy Rips Independence Day Sale - now through July 10, 2022!
Including our FURY 2, FURY EDGE, and ROGUE devices.
Click here to see our sale.
Don’t know how I posted this

2022-4th-of-july-sale-banner_orig.png

Save 15% storewide using coupon code: SPARKLER
Happy 4th of July!

~Healthy Rips Team

hillbill,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hey there FC site members,
(Long time researcher, learner, observer.. . *Apologies for 'story' and language_im told I can b hard to understand.. . 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Took my time researching before purchase and found that all(most) Healthy Rips users to be happy with their units.. . {I've wasted 2 much 💰 in the past with a davinci accent - which I didn't even think was worth using.. . }

After purchasing the Rogue rip and roll kit from 'Dry Herb Vaporizers.com' == came with a set of caps, cpl extra screens/seals, WPA and a bubbler *maybe used 4 times - to much restriction for my already restricted lungs 🫁🤕😬 .. .

Was very pleased with how everything started out *and I'm sure still would be.. .>>
>>>> had I not joined the "PROTECT E08/E20" club 😑😑😮‍💨😮‍💨 [[ how many years now after being "fixed"¿¿? ]]

Hardly 3 months after buying it.. .. .

So sent the "on no it's faulty please help" emails off to DHV & HR to see what could be done for me being the way& where I am . . .
>> To which HR replied saying send us a verification video of it goin PROTECT "".
After which they sent me the approval for 1yr free replacement warranty an to then confirm my address so they can get the replacement sent out to the right place = they then say they would get onto my original retailer to send out the now already approved replacement.. .. . .. [to save me from the long international shipping time waiting] .. . ..

Waited a cpl days for dry herb vaporizers to get in contact with me again/ sent me a tracking number for the replacement ( as was told and indicated in the approval email HRT sent) sent them an email 📨 to which the rude reply was "we have already told you how our returns process works"

So now going on 2 weeks after I had to PAY (1yr FREE¿? replacement¿? *I had to pay 🤔🤔 #Whaaaa & huh¿? ) To send it back to the other side of Australia (and that still not the other side of the world 😮‍💨😑🫣)
Oh and let's not forget how the dry herb vaporizer "team" send me a different email thread *after their contact with HR* saying that they do have 'flexable' option for 'special' people who are nice to them. . . (Which I was > up until the point of them showing how much they care about their customers.. . 👎🏻👎🏻)

Very disappointed overall in both companies.. . Going back on their words (I can show the emails where they say it's already approved and getting a new 1 sent out.. . . >> I would of received the replacement from HR themselves by now **as they have already approved)

[( "Sensing" this was going to be a run around problematic 'life screwing me more' situation I bit the bullet and purchased a 2nd Rogue **which I was informing HR of my plan before purchase >>> & never once was the ½price replacement offered >>> as that is basically what I did .. . >>> But unless they really fix this >> I'll no longer ever buy another Healthy Rips product>> and I'll be sure to spread the word .. . .
** The pulsar proshift looks pretty much as good

Peace FC world ☮️✌️🕊️🤘🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻 live long and prosper Y'all
RhysR
Hi @RhysR3, We apologize that you feel that you've gotten the runaround. Our international resellers are supposed to honor our warranties - then we reimburse them. This is designed to save all of the international wait time and postage. Please PM me and let me know who you are and where you purchased your device. We want all of our clients to be 100% satisfied - including you! Please don't give up on us, we will make this up to you! Since released, we have continued to improve the internals on our ROGUE with our PC Board and and increasing the thickness, power, and strength of the stainless steel coil - our defect rate is less than 1%. Your new device should give you years of uninterrupted service. It sounds like you are happy with your ROGUE, that's a good thing! I am looking forward to hearing from you so that we can make you a Healthy Rips fan again :)

Sincerely,
Teece ~Healthy Rips Team

RhysR3

Hi @RhysR3, We apologize that you feel that you've gotten the runaround. Our international resellers are supposed to honor our warranties - then we reimburse them. This is designed to save all of the international wait time and postage. Please PM me and let me know who you are and where you purchased your device. We want all of our clients to be 100% satisfied - including you! Please don't give up on us, we will make this up to you! Since released, we have continued to improve the internals on our ROGUE with our PC Board and and increasing the thickness, power, and strength of the stainless steel coil - our defect rate is less than 1%. Your new device should give you years of uninterrupted service. It sounds like you are happy with your ROGUE, that's a good thing! I am looking forward to hearing from you so that we can make you a Healthy Rips fan again :)

Sincerely,
Teece ~Healthy Rips Team

Hey there 👋🏻 HRTM Teece,

Indeed I was very happy with the Rogue's first impressions... .
TBH rather disgusted with " Dry Herb Vaporizers" customer service. .

^^ after the day of finally managing to make it to the post office - as I had emailed them too let them know that I was making the attempt to make the post office .. .. . **They had sent me multiple 'pressuring' "have I done it yet".. .**
Arien replied in a very aggressive'like condescending heartless way that more wanted to fight with me.. . Vs cheering my attempt on¿ 🤔... . I replied saying much the same thing ^ that I don't want to fight with them and ""back to how I tried to start the conversation with you --> I did make it to the post office & now I have a tracking number""

To which the reply **copied n pasted**

"""""First and final warning

We have tried to help you in a professional manner but we reserve the right to work in an environment free from bullying and harassment. Your comments are inappropriate and if you reply again in this manner we will block your communication from our system. Any return would be sent back to you and you will be permanently banned from our store

Please consider any further responses

kind regards
Arien""""""

#Ummm 🤔🤔😮‍💨 -what the

So now I'm pretty much scared to even contact them again { which in true runaround 'form' will be exactly what he was hop'ing for } .. .

YaY .. . Life 🧬 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Wishing that you will do great things for me Teece > 😉 there are always other places to buy --- I definitely won't be buying anything from 'Dry Herb Vaporizers' ever again.. . . ---

Peace ✌️ ya'all , live long and prosper ☮️

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hey there 👋🏻 HRTM Teece,

Indeed I was very happy with the Rogue's first impressions... .
TBH rather disgusted with " Dry Herb Vaporizers" customer service. .

^^ after the day of finally managing to make it to the post office - as I had emailed them too let them know that I was making the attempt to make the post office .. .. . **They had sent me multiple 'pressuring' "have I done it yet".. .**
Arien replied in a very aggressive'like condescending heartless way that more wanted to fight with me.. . Vs cheering my attempt on¿ 🤔... . I replied saying much the same thing ^ that I don't want to fight with them and ""back to how I tried to start the conversation with you --> I did make it to the post office & now I have a tracking number""

To which the reply **copied n pasted**

"""""First and final warning

We have tried to help you in a professional manner but we reserve the right to work in an environment free from bullying and harassment. Your comments are inappropriate and if you reply again in this manner we will block your communication from our system. Any return would be sent back to you and you will be permanently banned from our store

Please consider any further responses

kind regards
Arien""""""

#Ummm 🤔🤔😮‍💨 -what the

So now I'm pretty much scared to even contact them again { which in true runaround 'form' will be exactly what he was hop'ing for } .. .

YaY .. . Life 🧬 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Wishing that you will do great things for me Teece > 😉 there are always other places to buy --- I definitely won't be buying anything from 'Dry Herb Vaporizers' ever again.. . . ---

Peace ✌️ ya'all , live long and prosper ☮️
Hi again @RhysR3, thank you for sending us a PM. We don't have a reseller named: " Dry Herb Vaporizers" - but we have asked you for clarification via PM. It sounds like you have taken the necessary steps for your warranty replacement. If you have any further issues, please contact us again with the contact information that we provided you. We will make sure that you are 100% satisfied - no worries!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

RhysR3

Hi again @RhysR3, thank you for sending us a PM. We don't have a reseller named: " Dry Herb Vaporizers" - but we have asked you for clarification via PM. It sounds like you have taken the necessary steps for your warranty replacement. If you have any further issues, please contact us again with the contact information that we provided you. We will make sure that you are 100% satisfied - no worries!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Heya Teece,

Umm¿ Sorry but are you sure you're even from HR?¿ >> Or is this all just in true "runaround" form ???????
Might want to check the company 2nd from the bottom of the 'australia' list https://www.healthyrips.com/authorized-retailers.html

Yes - I have tried to follow the additional further **At cost $$ to myself.. . Directives I've been ordered to additional furfull.. . >> Not really a "1 year FREE replacement warranty" is it.. . .
Free¿ #Ha, Fraudulent marketing much.. .

Don't forget how this is all after the fact of HRT'S email directing ;;;

"""""Great, thank you for providing the requested information. You are eligible for a new ROGUE under the One Year Free Replacement Warranty!

We are contacting Dry Herb Vaporizers now on your behalf to request the shipment of your new replacement ROGUE directly from their facility in Australia to help speed up the shipping process and avoid any possible international delays or customs fees. They should be reaching out to you with more information shortly. """"""""

but hey >>> not getting the run around hey Teece¿ 😑😑

""All the best"" #SA
Rhys

RhysR3,

RhysR3

That email from them was from the end of February.. . . .
> International shipping would of made it here by now .. . . .

RhysR3,
Top Bottom