• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips Rogue

OF

I have this little puff of vape that comes out. This happens to me with the herborizer too. I'm certain this is causing sticky residue in the air path so that eventually I'll have a yucky problem.

1. Am I doing it wrong? Please correct my process.
2. Any way I'll be able to clean this path safely?

I'm not sure what you're talking about but assume it's a small 'blowback' of vapor out what would be the inlet on the vape? If so, it's coming from the standing tube in the WT refilling with water when you end the hit. If you break the seal between the WT and the vape before you stop the draw it doesn't happen.

Regards to all.

OF

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I have this little puff of vape that comes out. This happens to me with the herborizer too. I'm certain this is causing sticky residue in the air path so that eventually I'll have a yucky problem.

I guess some amount of this is going to happen, particularly when it's used inverted.
I can think of two minor adjustments you might make to this method.
1. Cover the little hole with a finger as you place the vape onto the glass piece. If there's no outlet, vapor will not blow back like that.
2. Place the vape onto the glass before you power it up.

I suppose starting a hit as you insert the vape will create flow in the proper direction?
Idk about opening the unit to clean inside, sorry.
I'm not sure what you're talking about but assume it's a small 'blowback' of vapor out what would be the inlet on the vape? If so, it's coming from the standing tube in the WT refilling with water when you end the hit. If you break the seal between the WT and the vape before you stop the draw it doesn't happen.

Regards to all.

OF
The blowback is shown faintly in the video, when vape is placed onto the bong there's some "negative" pressure.

HealthyRippingBrian

Hi all! It's been so long!

Ah man my computer died, then I started a new job, where did all the time go!?

Happy new year to the Rogue family.

I too am a WPA user, and always trying to fight the blowback haha.

Sometimes you forget to detach it.

I cannot stress enough my love for the WPA, I have this little green and white dab rig I call Baby Yoda that I use in combination with my Rogue, I should have probably had pictures, well just imagine it anyways lol.

I've freaking been telling everyone how much I love the Rogue, my brother got one, his friend got one, a few of my friends got one.

Ah it's like a refined connoisseur way of consuming buds, sometimes I have to keep from raising my pinky! :lmao:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
PSA If you want to attempt to use the dynvap BB9 with the rogue don't use the palm of your hand to try to ram it in the holder.

20220117-051756-1.jpg

20220116-130625-1.jpg

Don't be like me. Instead be careful.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask

If you start inhaling before you place the device into the bubbler and remove the device before you finish inhaling that blowback will not occur.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I was lucky enough to score the free Rogue @mephisto posted in the classifieds and it just arrived yesterday. Been using it non stop since and I love it. I ordered some of the pods or whatever they're called and they're really handy. Flavor on low temps is amazing. It makes this CBD flower I have taste much much better than it did in the Solo or EQ. I had a Fury or Fury 2 (can't remember) and wasn't a huge fan because it had a weird burning electronic smell while it was heating up. Haven't noticed that at all with the rogue and I think it'll keep me satisfied for a long long time. The USB C charging is also extremely handy - there's nowhere I really go for long periods of time that doesn't have a USB C charger available.

sharkvszombie299

Do yall leave the rubber grommet with the screen on the mouth piece when you use the dosing capsules?

sharkvszombie299,

Choices

Do yall leave the rubber grommet with the screen on the mouth piece when you use the dosing capsules?
I don’t own the Rogue but I do have the little brother the Fury 2. I leave the silicone grommet on but remove the screen. I think the seal of the mouthpiece is compromised when you remove that piece but not compromised if you pop the screen out. But again I have a Fury 2...

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello guys, I am Aezhenn, wood turner and accessory maker.
I propose stems for the Rogue and the Fury Edge, with a glass vapor path and wood to bring a nice color and a warm touch to your black vape.
All the glass tubing is from Glass Charlie, for great quality.

20220130_113910[1].jpg

20220130_105526[1].jpg

If you are interested, you can see more pics in my thread aezhennwood

Thank you! :)

Zipford

I leave it in. I don't have any issues with airflow and the screen still filters and needs to be changed when it gets clogged.
Me too, using the Fury Edge. I found that removing the blue grommet resulted in air leaking in from the sides, rather than being pulled through the herb chamber. I did remove the screen from the blue grommet, but I found that didn't make much difference in terms of draw, etc. But I used dosing capsules all the time, so a screen was not needed.

In terms of kief, it works great with dosing capsules. I first put in some herb, then a layer of kief and then some herb to make a kief sandwich.

BigJr48

How's everyone's Rogue, haven't seen anyone talking about having problems with the unit itself.

BigJr48,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
My Rogue works like a champ! I use it several times a week in my rotation.
The bent stem is my go-to in most situations.

And it is still the one I turn to the most when vaping with newbies.
I think that’s why the HR threads are so sparse - it’s so simple to use and people rarely run into issues.

Sometimes boring (no drama) is a GOOD thing.

Last edited:

Zenon2787

It looks like Rogue Slide Edition will be released.
I'm looking forward to it because it was difficult to open the cap until now.

Top Bottom