Healthy Rips Rogue

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
*Apologies for 'story' and language_im told I can b hard to understand.. .
I am very curious about this although probably off topic. Your use of punctuation is very unique in my experience. Is this an Australian thing? It can be challenging for me to follow what you are saying, so I appreciate your warning.

RhysR3

Heya FC world 👋🏻,

Once again - now more proven BS from "Dry Herb Vaporizers" .. . ..

And I quote
"""""
Essentially your warranty has already been approved by HR so this is just a formality essentially. As soon as the device is returned we can offer you’re replacement

Kind regards
Arien """"""

🤔 Umm¿? - the return was picked up @ 2:41pm today*Friday .. . .

I've not heard anthing .. . . . 😮‍💨😑

🙃😄😆😅 @Grass Yes #Umm 🤷🏻‍♂️ honestly I cannot tell you.. . I just think it's my own adaptations for trying to help be expressive 🤔 > and the trail of thought 💬🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't know how Australian it can be when most people I know/come across can have a hard time too.. . .. >>>> I've got no issues when ppls tell me they didn't follow some part or something and can I say it again¿ (-like say it"" a different way) 👍🏻👍🏻 🙃😉 just lmk

Peace ☮️✌️ ya'all.. . . > Live long and prosper 🕊️

Rhys

RhysR3,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Heya FC world 👋🏻,

Once again - now more proven BS from "Dry Herb Vaporizers" .. . ..

And I quote
"""""
Essentially your warranty has already been approved by HR so this is just a formality essentially. As soon as the device is returned we can offer you’re replacement

Kind regards
Arien """"""

🤔 Umm¿? - the return was picked up @ 2:41pm today*Friday .. . .

🙃😄😆😅 @Grass Yes #Umm 🤷🏻‍♂️ honestly I cannot tell you.. . I just think it's my own adaptations for trying to help be expressive 🤔 > and the trail of thought 💬🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't know how Australian it can be when most people I know/come across can have a hard time too.. . .. >>>> I've got no issues when ppls tell me they didn't follow some part or something and can I say it again¿ (-like say it"" a different way) 👍🏻👍🏻 🙃😉 just lmk

Peace ☮️✌️ ya'all.. . . > Live long and prosper 🕊️

Rhys
Hi again! Thank you for providing the name of the retailer in Australia - much appreciated. I am reading your replies and texts and I am having a hard time understanding you. I'm a bit confused, are you saying that you are still getting the runaround? It sounds like Puffitup received your device - did they email you about sending a replacement? If not, I'm sure that they will get back to you soon. We do not have any control over how our resellers conduct their business. We do appreciating you letting us know so that we can help you follow up with them if necessary :)

BTW, Greenlane is one of our resellers, they also own Puffitup. We were unaware that they had a distribution outlet in Australia.

Please let us know how/if we can do any more for you.

Thanks!
Teece ~Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com,
Reactions: Jill NYC

RhysR3

Hey there Teece,

I can break the msg down for you I'd you like 👍🏻

- opening statement is referring to this quoted email I received from them.
(On a different email chain before they fell back on the "contractual obligations/policy" >> to which you replied and sided with them 🤔🧐 *contradicting!¡!? your previous statement of approval and how you were contacting them to send a replacement.. .!)

- """"" quote""""" ^

- reasoning is = because the returned faulty unit was picked up at 2:41 *which is well before closing time > meaning they had plenty of time to contact and/or email me and/or get the replacement to the post office (like I had too¡ )

*kind of hard to confuse this line @Teece
---- I've not heard anything ----

And then the reply too grass .. . .

Is that what you've been doing?¿ Following up with them? > As I've not heard from them since you have been talking to me?

I'm still not even sure you know who the retailer is
As that's the first I've heard of greenlane.. . & Puffitup I didn't know had any relation.. .

They say they are
ABN: 68 636 524 439

HAPPYSKIES PTY. LTD.
Geelong VIC 3220

support@dryherbvaporizers.com.au

So then how does this work¿ I have to wait a year and then you will actually finally send out the replacement > which I have your approval in writing already after seeing the video evidence/proof. . ❔

😑🤨 Is that really what your asking? "How/if we can do more for you" > is that answer not obvious¿ **Send the replacement .. . 🙇🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Cheers & peace ✌️🕊️
Rhys

Last edited:
RhysR3,

RhysR3

I 'now' wouldn't be surprised if the returned item has already been binned.. . .
{As no doubt king Arien deamed it so}

😑🙇🏻‍♂️
.. . . YaY life 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🤕🔫🤯⚰️🙏🏻

RhysR3,

GetLeft

@RhysR3 Sorry you're experiencing such troubles. However I'm guessing everyone who reads this thread is aware of your issue with HR by now. It doesn't seem to serve any purpose to keep crapping on them here (actually I believe it's against forum rules). Maybe just stick to working things out with them privately and update the thread once you've worked things out.

RhysR3

Hey there FC world & Teece ,

I am finally elated to say that DHV have finally acknowledged the return and sent out the already approved replacement SE Rogue¡! #YaY 😆😉🙃 (*was talking to a Leisha 👍🏻_ not Arien 👎🏻) .. .

Comparatively the SE's black seal/screen has a slightly smaller hole 🕳️ thru the mouthpieces.. . .
.. . usability; It may be because I've grown accustom to the first click style - I find it easier to use and load (especially when loading onto WPA already on top of wp).. .. . > When sliding up the SE off the WPA the capsules/pods can catch some of the magnet'ness and go where you don't expect them to =+burn or 2 🫣🤔 LoL

We will have to see what the future brings.. . .

Peace ✌️☮️ & many happy multiple rips too all 🤘🏻👌🏻

Rhys

RhysR3,
Reactions: GetLeft

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! We hope everyone is having an amazing spring so far!
Our annual Spring Sale is on now through the end of April - enjoy a 20% discount storewide with coupon code: Explore
The sale includes our ROGUE SE and our FURY EDGE SE bundles. They both have our newly designed Mouthpiece and Accessories Attachment that slide on and are held on with a strong Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet.

Happy Spring Everyone!
~Healthy Rips Team
Healthyrips.com

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All!

Both our FURY EDGE SE and our ROGUE SE now have pass-through charging!

ptc-banner_orig.png

Pass-through charging is a game-changer, allowing you to use your device while it's plugged in and charging. This innovative technology empowers you to avoid those frustrating moments when you're waiting for your low battery to charge before indulging in your favorite dry herbs. Now you can simply plug in your device with at least 20% or 1 bar of battery life remaining, and continue to use it as long as you desire.

We have also upgraded our black stem mouthpiece to a dimpled cooling stem mouthpiece on both our devices. Other notable features include: USB-C charging, larger batteries, silicone protective cover, one click battery check, and adjustable session timer.

All the best!
HR Team

Astedra

I like the Rogue form but for 200$CDN with 1 year warranty how is the reliability? IMO the solo 2 is the king in that I just had 2 already and looking for something different in a similar price range *don't buy S&B portables they are a warranty nightmare.

Astedra,

Petetbay

I like the Rogue form but for 200$CDN with 1 year warranty how is the reliability?
I’m a year into my 2nd Rogue no problems, my 1st one I gave to my brother after 2 years as the battery started to decline in the # of bowls and it still works good, but he doesn’t use it much. I found it to be very simple and reliable. I bought my new one just before the switch to magnetic mp/accessory adapter. Some people complain about silicone/plastic taste, but I’ve never had a problem once in broken in. :2c:

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep

Petetbay

Does anyone know if there is any glass that fits into the inside of the bowl to make the bowl and air path fully glass?
There isn’t any that fit the Rogue, I was told there was a wpa stem with a glass screen bowl, but when I ordered it turned out there wasn’t one and was told there used to be one. The Fury 2 stems which have glass screen bowls are too narrow. It is possible there is old stock out there somewhere with glass screened wpa for the Rogue If anyone has ever seen one, I’d like to know. I do know the Fierce glass screened stems fit the Lobo bowl perfectly.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Does anyone know if there is any glass that fits into the inside of the bowl to make the bowl and air path fully glass?
There isn’t any that fit the Rogue, I was told there was a wpa stem with a glass screen bowl, but when I ordered it turned out there wasn’t one and was told there used to be one. The Fury 2 stems which have glass screen bowls are too narrow. It is possible there is old stock out there somewhere with glass screened wpa for the Rogue If anyone has ever seen one, I’d like to know.
Hi! If there is enough interest, we can manufacture an attachment with glass stems that fit inside the bowl as you are describing here. Can we please get some feedback on this feature?

Thanks!
Healthy Rips Team

Petetbay

Hi! If there is enough interest, we can manufacture an attachment with glass stems that fit inside the bowl as you are describing here. Can we please get some feedback on this feature?
I’m interested in the glass screen bowl wpa for the Rogue, it won’t allow use of the accessory adapter, but I’m ok with that, just needs to have a tight fit in the bowl. 14mm or 18mm joint and don’t use the triple 10/14/18mm joint, the 10mm restricts air flow too much. You make one and I’d buy it, maybe 2 as I break shit all the time.

Thanks!
Healthy Rips Team
I definitely don’t think I would be the only one interested there are hardly any portables with glass bowls and I believe that would be a very sought out feature if you can pull it off well I’m pretty sure it would result in increased interest. One thing to note though when designing a screen for the stem would be to definitely make it a screen for a course grind or something with enough air flow, because I’ve jiggered myself up a stem like this and four tiny wholes through glass get clogged like immediately and definitely won’t allow enough pull for a good hit. Thank you for listening as this is something I’ve been searching for since iv started dry herb vaping.

There isn’t any that fit the Rogue, I was told there was a wpa stem with a glass screen bowl, but when I ordered it turned out there wasn’t one and was told there used to be one. The Fury 2 stems which have glass screen bowls are too narrow. It is possible there is old stock out there somewhere with glass screened wpa for the Rogue If anyone has ever seen one, I’d like to know. I do know the Fierce glass screened stems fit the Lobo bowl perfectly.
Iv used the fury 2 wpa and put hemp rope around the part I put into the bowl but the screen which is four tiny holes doesn’t allow for a good pull and gets immediately clogged so not usable.

Complacency media,
Reactions: Petetbay

Tommy10

Been loving my healthy rips for like 18 months now after owning all of the big name vapes circa 2019 and relapsing to smoking.
Been extremely happy with it, but less power than i like, blocks up quick and my mouth peice doesnt “clip” in anymore. Would give it a solid 7/10.

Tommy10,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Well 3 months into it and the rouge heater is messed up, I barely get vapor. Just like the old CRAFTIESlol
Hi! We are truly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your ROGUE! This is highly unusual - we have a less than 1% defect rate on our devices. Please contact us at: customerservice@healthyrips.com and we will take care of you right away :).

All the best!
Healthy Rips Team

Astedra

I still get vapor but not as much, it's not big clouds anymore on the glass green stem, but it's barely but it still gets me high so I think I will keep it sometimes I have to go through 2 session now to clear a bowl. If it gets worse I'll warranty it I just have to make that video. I registered the device. Must say the device was working very well, just didn't like the vapor production with the dosing capsules, I switched to the bowl and bang, big rips and dizzy at the end of the session lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astedra,
Reactions: BigJr48

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I still get vapor but not as much, it's not big clouds anymore on the glass green stem, but it's barely but it still gets me high so I think I will keep it sometimes I have to go through 2 session now to clear a bowl. If it gets worse I'll warranty it I just have to make that video. I registered the device.
OK - got it. There are a couple of things that could potentially cause this issue: A change in herb - some herbs produce substantially more vapor than others. Also a good deep cleaning can help with vapor production. These are just examples that may or may not be contributing to a decrease in vapor production in your case. If you contact us, we can most likely troubleshoot your issue and get you back to 100%. Otherwise, we are always here for you to help with other suggestions or a warranty replacement if necessary :). If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us: customerservice@healthyrips.com.

Thanks again for your support - we very much appreciate you!

Healthy Rips Team

Top Bottom