• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Mr. Vaporific, what I meant was my Tera has a five minute timer and bigger bowl than my Fury 2.:cool:
The point was we're both celebrating for similar reasons :brow:.

Indeed and naturally we have questions about the FE and comparisons to and compatibility with the F2. I'm sure our questions will be answered soon, perhaps on the new thread. Thanks @John Coaltrain !
:peace:

Vaporific

Hope everyone is staying cool this weekend - it's hot as hell here in the Northeast. As such I decided to clean my Fury screens and noticed that 'one of these screens is not like the other'. I bought the POTV accessory attachment and hadn't really noticed the screen that came with it and I think the mesh screen came with it which is unlike the ones I bought directly from HR or came with Fury mouthpieces. I'm wondering if this is the same screen that will come with the FE, and I think it is. Now that I noticed this it's time for a little experimentation, in the name of science of course...:leaf::peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: LesPlenty

peaceonearth

high since 1968
Fury 2 has been my #1 go-to vape for well over a year. It just.. delivers. Been decades since I last combusted, but i still crave those clouds and Fury 2 never disappoints.

Excited about the Edge. I had passed on the Fierce as both the unit itself and the bowl were too big for my preferences. But ever since that came out I've been hoping for an upgrade to the Fury 2 that had an accessories attachment.

Yesterday, before coming here and learning about the Edge, I ordered the Fury 2 Bubbler 2.0. I assume it will also work in the Edge, given the same oven size? As will the glass MP?

Happy they added the extra minute to run time. I had been firing my Fury up a 2nd time, just for one more minute to get the last bit. With no longer needing to do that, along with the 150% more power storage, in most cases I should now be able to leave the pocket power bank behind.

Great news!

:peace:

Last edited:

Vaporific

Yesterday, before coming here and learning about the Edge, I ordered the Fury 2 Bubbler 2.0. I assume it will also work in the Edge, given the same oven size? As will the glass MP?
Someone above posted they received confirmation from HR that the dosing capsules will be compatible across the F2 and FE, and HR attested to me that the oring/screen will be too - the FE will come with a new mesh screen instead of the stainless steel one. I have a mesh one from I believe is the POTV accessory attachment I ordered a few months ago (love it!). SO I surmise the diameter of the chamber is the same for both units yet I'm not certain about the height. I've read herein several quantity remediations - dosing caps, domed screens, using less, etc. - so that is less a concern for most.

Used my bubbler last night with my Snap and WPA and it worked better for me. I upped the temp a bit even with a bit more water. First fresh stem with a course Indica didn't extract clouds with the first couple of draws but then settled in. The next stem with a finer Sativa (with breakfast no less), same temp as the first, produced some really nice clouds on the first draw - and I'm still feeling good :). I'm waiting for the plumber tape to arrive any day to make a better seal between the WPA and waterpipe so I can take more efficient draws. It would be nice to use the bubbler more...:peace:

justcametomind

Hi @potriot, Here at Healthy Rips, we take customer service very seriously. We make sure to always treat our clients with the utmost care, and we do all that we can to ensure that everyone is 100% satisfied with us and our products. If there is some other discrepancy you have with us, we would be happy to resolve it. As we stated in our email to you - we are issuing you a full refund and we are mailing you a return label since you do not have a printer.

We apologize and it is extremely odd that a single person would get more than one defective unit. The Protect mode is there to protect the vaporizer from various conditions that could potentially damage the vaporizer. We have been producing the FURY and FURY 2 for over a year - and out of the thousands that we have sold - we have a far less than 1% defect rate.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
Hi
this evening I broke out my glass mouthpiece to try it out after a long time.
I used it a lot when I first got it, but on my first F2, this unit has never seen a glass mouthpiece.
Next thing I know my F2 now displays "protect" error message.
I got it from @VapoShop but IIRC the unit is out of warranty (the unit is just a few months old but it was already a replacement). After some tries I discovered a pattern. Just for the time it displays HR logo, "temp000", and "protect" messages it starts heating regardless. And crazy hot, like if after a couple of tries it gets over 221C with burnt plastic smell and all.
It was a bit scary to find myself in such a situation since the heating process takes place but there's no way to shut it down.
Is there anything I can do? I think as well that some units oven is tighter than most and the glass mouthpiece dislodges the bowl.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: CVC4455

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I think as well that some units oven is tighter than most and the glass mouthpiece dislodges the bowl.
The glass would be the variable, not the oven.:myday:
The glass stem should only ever be inserted into a warm oven.
I would get in touch with HR for help, at worst you can get a half-price replacement from them.:tup:
Also, I would not even turn it on again unless HR says to.

justcametomind

Of course I will not turn it on. I tried to “revive” it while searching the forum. :(
The oven was warm. It was exactly after a bowl at max temperature when I inserted the glass mp. Thanks for the hint on getting in touch with HR. The half price discount is their policy?

Last edited:

Pistol Pete

Sneaky Pete has an Edge and talked about it today a little. I would like him and Payton Penn to do a review. Also Troy from 420, he always makes me laugh. I'm wondering if the taste has been changed with the entire air path now being stainless steel including the heater element. Pete mentioned that today. Don't get me wrong it tastes good now, just wondering!?:clap::leaf:

fareast

FYI, I recently ordered some accessories from both Healthy Rips and Planet of the Vapes for my Fury 2 and Fierce vapes.

In the case of the POTV order, I was surprised to receive One/Fury 2 dosing capsules that were different from the stainless steel capsules that I received from POTV back in May. Instead, I received four of the screen mesh-type capsules similar to what HR has offered in the past. I'm in contact with POTV about this, and they've indicated that they're going to rectify this, but it is odd that they sent the HR-type screens when I've never seen them listed on the site. When I placed my order, the picture shown was definitely the stainless steel capsules.

On the HR order, I bought both dosing capsules and the glass attachment screens for my Fierce. Must have been a bad biorhythm day for me, because HR sent concentrate pads instead of the screens designed for the glass attachments.

But hey, these things happen, and HR couldn't have been nicer about it.

In fact, when I was communicating with HR about the misfire on my order, I also mentioned that I wasn't thrilled with the Fierce dosing capsules and suggested they needed to have something along the lines of what POTV was offering for the One/Fury.

Much to my surprise and pleasure, the HR rep replied that they are working on making a better dosing capsule for the Fierce and that they hoped the old style would work for me until those are available.

FWIW, I originally posted about this in the POTV One thread, starting with this message:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/planet-of-the-vapes-one.36984/page-11#post-1399986

(Note to Moderator: I also crossposted this on the Fierce thread, since the info above was also relevant there. Hope that's not a problem...)

Teenthontik

Babylon Is Burning
Hiya rippers
I am not sure if anyone has already posted this but I have realised there is no point in using the screen in the silicone o-ring in the fury, fierce or upcoming edge if you only use dosing caps. What’s the point of vaping through two screens? You do still need the blue o-ring minus the screen. This also keeps my fury 2 from blocking up as my original fury did so by using the chamber bare (pre dosing cap days).
Iv been vaping since iolite days and I have to say you can’t beat the fury for on demand covert operations, especially now we have dosing caps.
Over and out TOT

C No Ego

Hiya rippers
I am not sure if anyone has already posted this but I have realised there is no point in using the screen in the silicone o-ring in the fury, fierce or upcoming edge if you only use dosing caps. What’s the point of vaping through two screens? You do still need the blue o-ring minus the screen. This also keeps my fury 2 from blocking up as my original fury did so by using the chamber bare (pre dosing cap days).
Iv been vaping since iolite days and I have to say you can’t beat the fury for on demand covert operations, especially now we have dosing caps.
Over and out TOT

the Fury style vapes are worlds apart from the iolites , that is for sure. all the plastic on those type units = Blah... the cleanliness aspect of the Fury2 clean air path and a glass attachment make me an official vapor Snob = Fuck plastics and Fuck impure vapor trails

Pistol Pete

What no love for the iolite ha,ha. I got one from a friend to borrow years ago and still have it. He got it at a local shop. I just looked, $249 right on the box. Ouch ! I ran like a pound easy through this vape before I got my Arizer Q Extreme. I have always uses quality butane and it still works. Anyway it's incredible how far we've come. I love my Fury 2.:rockon::leaf:

Teenthontik

Babylon Is Burning
Dear C No Ego,
No shit Sherlock!
I think you will find when the Iolite came out about 10 years ago it was the only portable vape available, there was pretty much nothing else!
Over and out TOT

Vaporific

Before the iolite it was my Proto pipe which I've had since the 80's. I use it about twice a year ha ha. I love my Fury 2!!!
I had a Protopipe back in the combustion days too and it was great. But I love my F2 more! :)

Someone above pointed out there’s no point use the screen with dosing caps, true. I wonder however if it could slide into the standard mouthpiece if turned upside down? Never tried myself because I always have the screen in. No matter, the F2 suites many styles - it suits mine daily :) :peace:

GetLeft

there is no point in using the screen in the silicone o-ring in the fury

Not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but thanks for the reminder if it has. I stepped away from the capsules for one reason or another (added heat sink? added air flow restriction?). But I’ll give it a try your way asap because the only thing I don’t like about the Fury is having to clean that screen. But wait. Won’t the condensate just build up on the top of the capsule (instead of the screen)?

you can’t beat the fury for on demand covert operations, especially now we have dosing caps.

Hmmm. I can. The Fury is not an on-demand vape. But I'm not complaining! It holds its own!

the cleanliness aspect of the Fury2 clean air path and a glass attachment make me an official vapor Snob = Fuck plastics and Fuck impure vapor trails

I’ve learned to respect my F2. I’m headed its way any moment now. The vapor path may well be clean, but it can not be rightly deemed a vape that doesn’t add its own particular je ne sais quois to the flavor spectrum.

:leaf:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The Fury is not an on-demand vape

Maybe it's not meant to be, but I often use it as one as I'm out and about. I turn it on, and take one hit once it's up to temp, then turn it off before I begin pulling my second hit so the bowl is cooled down to below vaporizing temps by the end of that second hit. Then I put it away to do the same next time I want a couple hits.

Pistol Pete

Maybe it's not meant to be, but I often use it as one as I'm out and about. I turn it on, and take one hit once it's up to temp, then turn it off before I begin pulling my second hit so the bowl is cooled down to below vaporizing temps by the end of that second hit. Then I put it away to do the same next time I want a couple hits.
You can even hit it as it warms up, a trick I learned watching Peyton Penn's video. His videos are long on the Fury but worth watching!

DirtyD

Pretty sure I saw something about a protopipe vaporizer and it was just the protopipe sold with a cheap torch and they said yeah just heat it up enough with the torch and abrahadabra it's a vaporizer. That nonsense aside, we as 14 year olds thought the protopipe was a quantum leap of weed pipe design in 1991.... this was right before glass pipes came around, for you youngins..:myday::tup:. Cheers! D.

Ps. The fury 2 would have been a big help in high school, discretion-wise.

Last edited:

Teenthontik

Babylon Is Burning
Aye the protopipe was the go to quality pure pipe from the early 80’s(maybe longer?)
I liked the fact you didn’t need a screen and because of the bulk of the stash pod it was bulky enough to toke like a chillum with both hands bom.
The only pipe that came along and beat the pp imo is the silver palm leaf which appeared in the mid 90’s, healthier and easy to clean.
Over and out TOT

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I bought my F2 last December and it's my workday driver so it gets used a lot. I typically pack it pretty full, hit it a few times until the vapor starts thinning, shut it off, stir the bowl, fire it back up and hit until it's done producing vapor. It rarely reaches the auto timer shut off and I keep it at 380ºF. I recharge my battery when I get home after work so it's ready to go the next morning.

Lately I've noticed it takes a long time to get fully charged. Like several hours. It reaches the mostly full range but that last charging bar keeps flashing for a long time. Is my battery on its way out? Am I reaching the end of its usable life?

Top Bottom