• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

OF

why not micro dose THC for same effect it takes to vape 3 or 4 bowls of cBD ... to get there...

Because THC and CBD have different effects. Very important for MMJ Members, but not recreational ones (who largely ignore CBD effects?)?

CBD effects medical needs without the stupefying effects. You can still function more or less normally. Trust me, getting stoned is not always a good plan when you really, really hurt.

A 'different strokes' deal?

OF

GoldenBud

Because THC and CBD have different effects. Very important for MMJ Members, but not recreational ones (who largely ignore CBD effects?)?

CBD effects medical needs without the stupefying effects. You can still function more or less normally. Trust me, getting stoned is not always a good plan when you really, really hurt.

OF
He means that the Sticky Brick or VG medicates him better , I think maybe because the cloud is bigger but saturated with air (100% conv on demand) so the oils can touch more surface in the lungs maybe? that's the true point of conv ? chase a bigger cloud, because it has more volume and that just gives the betterment effects? thanks

OF

He means that the Sticky Brick or VG medicates him better , I think maybe because the cloud is bigger but saturated with air (100% conv on demand) so the oils can touch more surface in the lungs maybe? that's the true point of conv ? chase a bigger cloud, because it has more volume and that just gives the betterment effects? thanks

But that's not the question posed? There is no way one can "micro dose THC for same effect it takes to vape 3 or 4 bowls of cBD", right? There is no way a smaller dose of THC can replace CBD, right? Or a larger one.

As to your point, particle size has a huge impact on uptake. Some vapes are simply more efficient at delivering 'ideal size' (a few microns) rather than smaller ones that are exhaled out without effect or larger ones that never make it to the lung area we need them too. But that's not likely to change the effect of the chemicals involved. THC can't substitute for CBD, nor the other way about. MMJ users understand that, in Spades.

Regards to all.

OF

GoldenBud

But that's not the question posed? There is no way one can "micro dose THC for same effect it takes to vape 3 or 4 bowls of cBD", right? There is no way a smaller dose of THC can replace CBD, right? Or a larger one.

As to your point, particle size has a huge impact on uptake. Some vapes are simply more efficient at delivering 'ideal size' (a few microns) rather than smaller ones that are exhaled out without effect or larger ones that never make it to the lung area we need them too. But that's not likely to change the effect of the chemicals involved. THC can't substitute for CBD, nor the other way about. MMJ users understand that, in Spades.

Regards to all.

OF
I meant the other q, why Sticky Brick medicates more deeply than VapCap or so .. cond vs conv clouds "deepness" i guess

GoldenBud,
Reactions: OF

OF

I meant the other q, why Sticky Brick medicates more deeply than VapCap or so .. cond vs conv clouds "deepness" i guess

Temperature, perhaps, but there is no fundamental difference between 'clouds' from conduction and convection (or radiation, for that matter).

In both cases, vapor (real vapor, not the aerosol we call vapor.....) is produced at elevated temperatures mixed in with the hot air by whatever means the heat arrives. That vapor/air mix subsequently cools and eventually condenses out to particles making the aerosol we call vapor. Just like water vapor becomes clouds as it cools in the upper atmosphere or fog down here (again as it cools_. When the vapor passes 'saturation' for that temperature (something like 20 out of 760mm of pressure at typical temperatures for water IIRC) it can no longer remain a gas (vapor) so tiny droplets form instead and become visible as an aerosol.

So the answer must lie elsewhere, there is no technical difference in how the heat that made the original vapor entered the system that effects the 'clouds'. I'm betting on a combination of higher temperatures at the load and/or different particle sizes from the cooling?

Confusing thread. Quoting the point being responded to might help that? Some of us can get confused mighty easy........

OF

SquanchKava

I guess I should explain better. Basic medication with CBD flower I can achieve with almost any device I have. But for some reason with the Sticky Bricks and Splinters I can get a mild body high that I enjoy. I would have to refill two separate Dynavaps like five to six times to feel that effect which is a hell of a lung workout. With a Sticky Bricks or RBT Splinters I am feeling the deeper effect by the second bowl without torturing my lungs. So I am trying to find an electric vape that can get close to that. I have been thinking of trying out a HR product and was curious how potent they are are with CBD flower past simple medication. A sort of electric vape quest I am on. So far the best electric seems to be the Splinter but that is not stealthy and looks odd to use around family or in public. Also have a Milaana on order which will be more stealthy but not a fan of how they load or the harsh hits. Part of the quest is to find a stealthy unit that gets near Sticky Brick or Splinter efficiency of potency of CBD flower.

But I still prefer the CBD high that the Sticky Bricks and The Splinter gives me compared to straight THC. Works better with my anxiety and I still get to go past simple medication for a bit of a recreational high. But it takes a super efficient appatutus to go there without blasting my lungs.

SquanchKava,
Reactions: stark1

C No Ego

OF
to feel anything from CBD enough must be ingested to back cross ( lipid rafts ) to anandamide in the CNS...( similar to THC metabolism) ... other wise CBD is active in the immune system and you will not feel anything from that metabolism, . tis Why I mention micro dose THC instead ... just enough to act like a large CBD dose

GoldenBud

to feel anything from CBD enough must be ingested to back cross ( lipid rafts ) to anandamide in the CNS...( similar to THC metabolism) ... other wise CBD is active in the immune system and you will not feel anything from that metabolism, . tis Why I mention micro dose THC instead ... just enough to act like a large CBD dose
The blood barely contains lipids comparing it to water carrying. that's why I wonder if eating a decarbed CBD flower is better than vaping for the overall feeling (ofc it has its own disadvantage - more process, and time to get medicated by the CBD) I'm actually reading about it now so far can't find a proper answer.

C No Ego

The blood barely contains lipids comparing it to water carrying. that's why I wonder if eating a decarbed CBD flower is better than vaping for the overall feeling (ofc it has its own disadvantage - more process, and time to get medicated by the CBD) I'm actually reading about it now so far can't find a proper answer.

this became a multi-brand multi-subject thread quickly... I could go on for days about the mechanisms of the endocannabinoid system but that is for another thread... the eicosanoids are the pre-cursors to internal cannabinoids and in the blood COX/ LOX ( oxygenating /phosphorylating lipids) works with those eicosanoids.
I have an ECS thread here at FC have not posted to in a long time... maybe mover on over to there with the info ETC,...
back to Fury2 ... :)
her it is - edit http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/endocannabinoid-system-thread.26332/#post-1221084

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
To change the subject from above, since I don’t use CBD but increasingly interested in it as I get ‘younger’, I’m still loving my Furies. They were my dailies for a year and learned to use a fairly low temp (360-375) most of the time using the standard mouthpiece (and occasionally some stems and glass on slightly higher temps). Vapor has always been cool and seldom hot and bothersome. Now that my Hopper is back from RMA and working fairly well, it hits my throat much hotter even on low temps than my Furies - likely due to the very short vapor path in the Hopper. Almost to the point the Furies seem very cool and still getting the effects but the vapor is less in comparison to the Hopper.

Here on the East Coast, even in a legal state, very few flower strains have much if any CBD in them. You gotta get it separately or in some form of concentrate, which I use infrequently but do enjoy.

Still more to explore and enjoy within the wonderful world of vaping (FC! :) - while I’ll never say never to it I just don’t enjoy it much any longer and haven’t in a while as I’ve been predominantly vaping the last 5 years. Thankfully.).

Just some random observations on Thursday...:peace:

C No Ego

OF

exactly Why I mention a micro dose ... opposite of getting stoned

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Just a manic Monday? Had a sesh with my F2 after work and enjoying a gorgeous autumn foliage-enhanced sunset from my living room - pinks, purples, blues. So I received and used the new stainless dosing caps from HR and they’re awesome! They’re machined well and the top stays on fairly well. Much sturdier AND larger than the mesh versions. I loaded some dense sticky Indica initially, bumped the temp about 20 degrees from using it without dosing caps, and had some very nice tasty draws with good vapor. The effect had a bit of a punch then again I was on a brisk hike but overall they’re great to have. And I bought two sets too :).

I also received the capsule loading tray from Delta3DStudios which is fantastic, and I love the multi usefulness of the top piece - very clever! Looking forward to loading them often for on-the-go options. Quite a pair to go with one of a few vapes. Life is good! :leaf::peace:

Pistol Pete

Well, I've had my Fury for a year now and it's been great. I take it with me anytime I leave the house. My friend just came over with the Edge and now I want one. But I found some control and didn't order one. I can't believe that I just typed that. So I ordered a P.O.T.V. accessory adapter and WPA instead. This will satisfy me until I see a black Friday sale on the Edge. :clap:

hippogriff

Hey all, new to the Fury and this is a big thread, so sorry if this is an over-asked question:

Want to pick up a Fury Edge w glass mouthpiece. What’s the best source, discount codes, upcoming sales, etc?

thanks!

edit: also, battery is not replaceable, yeah? So after the battery reaches the end of it’s life (300-500 charges?) is the device essentially dead?

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I concur that the Planet of the Vapes One Dosing Capsules work great in the Fury 2. Makes keeping things clean so easy. I almost want to order a new Fury 2 just to have an unstained chamber to use with these pods. lol

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Want to pick up a Fury Edge w glass mouthpiece. What’s the best source, discount codes, upcoming sales, etc?
thanks!
edit: also, battery is not replaceable, yeah? So after the battery reaches the end of it’s life (300-500 charges?) is the device essentially dead?
puffitup.com usually has 15% off and they offer free shipping - great company to get it from.
Of course if you can hold out until Black Friday, there are usually even better deals.
As far as battery dying - it will be awhile for sure, but Healthy Rips offers a lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty - which is pretty impressive. So, you shouldn’t worry about the battery too much.

I concur that the Planet of the Vapes One Dosing Capsules work great in the Fury 2. Makes keeping things clean so easy. I almost want to order a new Fury 2 just to have an unstained chamber to use with these pods.
Just want to point out again that HR now offers the same capsules - the Edge capsules are the same and I agree - so worth it. They fit in Edge and Fury and ONE.

OF

Want to pick up a Fury Edge w glass mouthpiece.

If you buy from HR, for the same $150 as elsewhere you get free shipping and your choice of one accessory, which could be a (black) bent MP.

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p72/FURY_EDGE_Bundle___One_Free_Accessory.html

Assuming your battery dies out of warranty, HR will replace the unit for half the the new price. This never seemed to happen with F2, 'nobody' posted they had their replaced under this policy since release, perhaps by then there will be an improved model you'd rather have?

OF

disGRUNTled

e504534b-2a5e-40b5-a08c-5bd4488495fe.jpg

c46a8d4d-868e-4a0f-b3df-1cc32dff65fd.jpg

9d1b0efe-65f5-4626-a6ec-db791161baec.jpg

Pistol Pete

I'm about to head out to shovel the snow here in New Jersey. I was out there yesterday afternoon with my Fury 2, I had a blast. I used the Payton Penn technique. First off I charged the battery to full. I set the temperature to 375. I hit it on warm up and after I shut it off. I usually get 3 to 4 quick hits. Then 390 for second round. 415 for the third and last. A great way to use this in mini sessions while I shovel and wavy at my neighbors :cool:. I use the stock mouthpiece with 6mm glass beads for cooling. I have big hands and if your standing next to me when I hit it, you wouldn't even know. It's a great handwarmer also. Current temp is 27° F. Well me and my shoving buddy better get going. :leaf:

Top Bottom