• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

OF

I've been considering getting the HR Bubbler 2.0 glass mouthpiece - does it work well? Is it easy to clean?

Any input welcome....

Yes, it does a credible job. Not so much cooling but it does a good job of adding moisture back in which your throat will like.

Yes, it's easy to clean if you use the dishwasher and a funnel. Not quite as easy if you use a jar and PBW, otherwise it can try the patients of a Saint since you can't get inside it.

It can also be used dry, but you lose the moisture part. Filled correctly (not too much waster) it doesn't leak. You basically can't dry it out except to evaporate the remaining water out.

It's cheap enough you should give it a go if you're interested?

OF

VivaVape

Hello all, has anyone heard when the new Fierce Dosing capsules, like the Fury’s, is going to come out?

VivaVape,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi! Thank you for the question! We are working on preliminary Dosing Capsule designs that will fit a 13mm chamber such as our FIERCE. They will be very similar to our current FURY 2 and FURY EDGE dosing capsules. It is too soon to speculate on an availability date - but we will keep you posted. We do have the current mesh basket screen dosing capsules for our FIERCE here: FIERCE Dosing Capsules.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Spelaeus

So... I've had my Fierce for quite a while now, it was a pre-order so it's been in use about as long as it could be. It has seen a bit of use, but admittedly not for a while since I've been using a Splinter Z around the house and had the Fierce put aside for travel use. Anyway, I broke out my Fierce for the first time in about 6 months recently for a party and it STILL has a pretty noticeable plastic/"robot fart" taste.

At this point I'm not sure how comfortable I feel using the thing if the off flavor hasn't faded in over a year. Anybody having similar issues?

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Anyway, I broke out my Fierce for the first time in about 6 months recently for a party and it STILL has a pretty noticeable plastic/"robot fart" taste.

At this point I'm not sure how comfortable I feel using the thing if the off flavor hasn't faded in over a year. Anybody having similar issues?

Yes.....but I thought I read somewhere that manufacturing changes were made that may have eliminated the taste/smell issue in newer units.

Can someone confirm that the taste/smell issue isn't present in a recent purchase?

His_Highness,
Reactions: Summer

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Yes.....but I thought I read somewhere that manufacturing changes were made that may have eliminated the taste/smell issue in newer units.

Can someone confirm that the taste/smell issue isn't present in a recent purchase?

I got mine 3/2019 and have never had any kind of smell. A friend got his a month later, and also no smell.

So....I'd say yes (?)

hit&run

Hey Girls and Boys!

Looking for those Fierce dosing capsules (12.5 mm width). Anyone have some to give away or even can point to a source where to get them?

I am located in Germany; so an european seller is preferred.

Thanks!!

hit&run,

brzlnvape

I agree I noticed pretty quickly, there was that much of a difference from my F2.

I also remember a few people taking about the batteries swelling, I was one of them that had one.

20190824-071007.jpg
20190824-070923.jpg
[/IMG]

It was one of the three I got with my pre-order/bundle, it happened in the charging stand within the first week.

It hasn't been used since, it wouldn't fit if I tried to force it!

*Edit - @lordtinuviel , I forgot to mention my two working batteries have always been very snug, they create a small vacuum when removing them. That's been since day one and they look and feel like there's no swelling. It could also be first run manufacturing inconsistencies at blame?

I've had two of these batteries,both of them had the swelling problem... one of them almost got stuck.

Just got 3 new batteries, and im going to do two things to try to avoid it:

1 - Using a 1.0amp charger instead of the original 2.0amp.

2- Settinga timer so the charge does't go full 100%. I'll at charge to 85% max...
Letss seeh goes

Love my fury ❤️
Love my fierce ❤️
Cheers

lordtinuviel

I've had two of these batteries,both of them had the swelling problem... one of them almost got stuck.

Just got 3 new batteries, and im going to do two things to try to avoid it:

1 - Using a 1.0amp charger instead of the original 2.0amp.

2- Settinga timer so the charge does't go full 100%. I'll at charge to 85% max...
Letss seeh goes

Love my fury ❤️
Love my fierce ❤️
Cheers

that’s why I got tired of it, I can’t have a device that I have to watch while charging, I got a stempod and problem resolved

Has anyone elses Fierce just stopped heating up and gave the error code "Protect E08" after a few seconds? Nothing happened to the unit, but it suddenly doesn't work anymore...

Also, one of my batteries expanded too and just doesn't fit in the Fierce anymore.

OF

@0198762345 You probably weren't expecting such a quick response, and straight from the horse's mouth.
Nice CS @HealthyRips.com

Yeah, sometimes it seems 'they never sleep' over there! Not possible, of course, maybe they work us in shifts?

Whatever, it's truly CS to be proud of. Too bad it's not more common. They definitely have the 'pro customer' thing sorted out.

Regards to all.

OF

Manity

Love my 2 fierce units with their warranty upgraded batteries that haven't experienced any expansion issue. Their customer service is top notch even though given this trying time in the world.

I've had 6 batteries replaced under warranty with the expansion issues. The last batch no issues and I've changed my charger to a 1amp. Once again customer service was absolutely FANTASTIC.

One of my units had a small issue with the button and their customer service was there again. FANTASTIC

I'm surprised more people don't talk about this vape. I know they had some battery expansion issues but besides that and now those issues look resolved.

I've not had smell issues either. I've exclusively used the dosing capsules. Wish they were cheaper to buy but they work well.

The LED screen burn is the only other minor gripe about it but it's a very solid performer.

I own a Fierce, Tera, CFX, Argo, Solo2, IQ, Miqro, Pax, AV XS Go, Dynavap. The fierce is my daily driver for a portable.

2 units plus 5 batteries and my sneaky Pete globe with both connected... Fire for hours!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi FC Family! We hope you are all safe and healthy!

Our 4/20 Sale is Live Now!

Get 15% OFF Store Wide Now - April 20! Coupon Code: 420
FURY 2
available now for under $95!
FURY EDGE available now for under $125!
FIERCE available now for under $160!

Free USA shipping as always.

420-sale-2020_orig.jpg

We appreciate you all, and wish everyone the very best during this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh I was thinking of starting a thread for the edge today, but healthy rips is so active normally, won't they come here and make their threads again?

Edit: don't think Fierce needs to be in all caps

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

sacred buddha

The Stoned Divinity
Hello!

I have the Fury Edge for a while and I think it is a great vape, very powerful for its size... but the non-removable battery is a weak point for me as a heavy user. I was thinking if maybe worth a migration to the Fierce...

However, when watching some Fierce reviews I could see that many find it has a relatively weak heater for its big size. I was very surprised to see that a lot of people often prefer the Fury 2 to the Fierce, even with the updated firmware! I also see some people reporting problems with stuffed battery, plastic taste, and the LED screen that burns over time...

I would like to know from the experience of the Fierce users of this forum, is it really worth or should I keep my Fury Edge?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
sacred buddha,

Vibiojj83

I heard a rumor that the Fierce has been discontinued. And that a new version is coming in 4-6 months.

Vibiojj83,
Top Bottom