Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

OF

All vaporizer manufacturers should have local shipping options due to legalities. Pax and Davinci both have canadian shipping options!

How much extra are you willing to pay for this? Should we include little markets, like say the Swiss (different from other EU countries, we'll need to include them.......)?

It's, of course, a marketing decision. 'Above my pay grade' as they say. The Capitalist in me says if it's that important avoid this brand in favor of the ones you mention. That same Capitalist, that supports the seller's 'right' to decide for himself, doesn't want to pay extra for such conveniences for others......cold as that might sound.

OF

Manity

Not nice. Warning point issued.
How much extra are you willing to pay for this? Should we include little markets, like say the Swiss (different from other EU countries, we'll need to include them.......)?

It's, of course, a marketing decision. 'Above my pay grade' as they say. The Capitalist in me says if it's that important avoid this brand in favor of the ones you mention. That same Capitalist, that supports the seller's 'right' to decide for himself, doesn't want to pay extra for such conveniences for others......cold as that might sound.

OF

Wow what an absolutely useless comment! Thanks for commenting though... I'm sure when you cross the US border you let them know about all your cannabis dealings right? Maybe I have a name and business to protect and not risk my entrance into the US just because of a vaporizer that has cannabis resin in it and needs a firmware update that could be done at home

Don't sell in a market that doesn't have local warranty support. I bought my unit from an authorized retailer here in Canada!

Boundless didn't have a local shipping option either but they just sent out a new unit, no hassle; that's how great their customer service is!

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

Hey all.
Re post from a post I accidentally posted on the Fury 2 thread.

I've seen some comments of people saying the Fierce is under powered?
These were some YouTube videos and comments.

Does anyone here on FC feel the Fierce is under powered?
I personally think it has plenty of power but I want to know what you all think?

How are all of you enjoying your Fierce?
What's your favorite method of extraction?

:peace:

ohmygodimsohigh

Hey all.
Re post from a post I accidentally posted on the Fury 2 thread.

I've seen some comments of people saying the Fierce is under powered?
These were some YouTube videos and comments.

I personally think it has plenty of power but I want to know what you all think?

How are all of you enjoying your Fierce?
What's your favorite method of extraction?

Yes, I feel the Fierce is underpowered

ohmygodimsohigh

How so? What method are you using.

Nothing scientific. I put weed in the bowl and compared it to other vapes. Repeatedly.

With my normal draw the Fierce heater loses 30+ degrees of heat and I can feel and taste the vapor weakening before I'm even done with my draw. That was my first observation.

I also noticed the heater doesn't recover to set temp by the time I'm ready for my next hit.

When vaping the same amount of weed in other vapes, even the Fury 2, the Fierce took longer and produced less.

The Fury 2 packs more punch per gram.

I also compared the Fierce with the Mighty, Ghost MV1 and Boundless TERA in this videol

StonerSloth

cui bono?

I have always felt that the Fierce was underpowered. I have never been able to get vapor as dense or ABV as dark as with my Fury2.

I still do use my Fierce quite a lot since the battery life is so much better than the Fury, but it's not quite the same vapor-wise!

I use primarily WPA or bent stem with long slow high temp draws - on both Fury2 and Fierce.

Hope this helps. :peace:

I will get my Fierce on its way back to HR soon for the software upgrade and I will let you all know what I think of the change!

Vape Dr.

@Vape Dr. check out HR's post on the last page for more info.

Thanks @Stu!
I use my Fury 2 daily on the go and Fierce at home.

I personally prefer the fury2 because of the size and I think the Fierce is pretty comparable to the F2 power wise and is great for sessions at home with the long battery life.

I am happy with the performance of the Fierce because I'm a low temp guy and I enjoy micro dosing.

Having said that, I think the Fierce should be more powerful than his little brother Fury2.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more power from the Fierce simply because it seems to have about the same power as the Fury2, but the Fierce seems to take a little longer to reach set temp.

I don't think having more power would be a bad thing.

Higher temps would also be nice for vaping concentrates.

I'm happy with my Fierce but I could be happier with a bit more power.

I do wait 10-20 seconds between draws so it would be nice to have the heater stay closer to set temp without dipping down and waiting for it to peak again.

I am a HUGE fan of the Fury 2 so if the update will make it perform like it or better that would be amazing.

Still love my Fierce but will send it in to see how much better the update helps maintain temps.

Thanks for letting me ramble!

Manity

Who would have thought having a service depot in the same country that you want to service! It's like buying a Mercedes but have to ship it back to Germany for service... Logical? Hence why other vaporizer manufacturers that want clients in Canada setup warranty depots for legality reasons. The world doesn't revolve around the United States even though you might think so.

OF

Who would have thought having a service depot in the same country that you want to service! It's like buying a Mercedes but have to ship it back to Germany for service... Logical? Hence why other vaporizer manufacturers that want clients in Canada setup warranty depots for legality reasons. The world doesn't revolve around the United States even though you might think so.

You still haven't answered either of my questions:
How much more are you willing to pay for this?
Where do you draw the line? Do we need a service center in Switzerland? Monaco?

I get you wish it was different, but the rules were in place before you bought into the deal?

BTW, from a legal POV you only have a contractual claim with the guy you bought it from (Canadian?), not with HR (unless you buy directly from them). Strange as it sounds, there is no contract and therefore claim with HR, their support is really voluntary in the end.

Anyway, please, how much extra costs are you willing to pay for these centers and how many do we need? TIA.

OF

Manity

You still haven't answered either of my questions:
How much more are you willing to pay for this?
Where do you draw the line? Do we need a service center in Switzerland? Monaco?

I get you wish it was different, but the rules were in place before you bought into the deal?

BTW, from a legal POV you only have a contractual claim with the guy you bought it from (Canadian?), not with HR (unless you buy directly from them). Strange as it sounds, there is no contract and therefore claim with HR, their support is really voluntary in the end.

Anyway, please, how much extra costs are you willing to pay for these centers and how many do we need? TIA.

OF

30 million LEGAL Canadian users are reason enough for a company to be intelligent. Pax, DaVinci all have local depots for shipping because they realize the market of Canada .... You can be oblivious all you want but the fact remains that if you offer a product though a AUTHORIZED vendor in another country you should have a local warranty depot. I love how you think you actually know something about warranty of HR in Canada? Lmao

Manity

Sounds like a great opportunity for a new thread.

And speaking of shipping, I packed up my Fierce to return to base for a firmware update.
I'm optimistic about possible performance improvements!

Please let us know if this software actually fixes the issue or it just masks the issues with temperature with long draws when you get your unit back.

Before I consider losing entry into the USA for shipping my unit back I'd like to know if this fix actually resolves the issue.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Surely the vendor you purchased from in Canada should be the one to send your unit back for the upgrade. I had a problem with an Onkyo amp I purchased locally and when I took it back to the shop I purchased from they said I had to send back to the service centre, I told them to get fucked as I purchased from them and it was their responsibility to send it back not mine, they did.:tup:
I would get in touch with the people I purchased it from and let them fix your problem. We Aussies have the same problem with customs so that is why I try to purchase from a reputable seller, anything fucks up, they fix it.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! We completely understand your international concerns. This update recalibrates the FIERCE firmware for the optimal performance of the heater - mainly noticeable on very long draws. This is not a mandatory update and is completely unnecessary if you are loving the performance of your FIERCE, and many of you are. However, please contact us: healthyrips@gmail.com and we will work out the very best solution for each and every one of you. We want nothing but the very best for all of you.

Sincerely,
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
And speaking of shipping, I packed up my Fierce to return to base for a firmware update.
I'm optimistic about possible performance improvements!

Likewise. I recall when I first discovered the up button showing the updated temp and thinking, "it's like it's not even trying to heat it back up during my long draws". It makes sense that a firmware update would address the issue and I also can't fault HR for doing the updates themselves.

And while I haven't minded the heater lag too much I do think I'll have more fun with the Fierce when the heater is more responsive to me ripping on it. Extraction should improve, low temps will be more useful, and both low and high temps will be more truthful.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am now interested in the Fierce again.:clap:
When I heard of the 'Not keeping up with a bong rip and Not getting ABV as dark as my F2' I dismissed it as I am bong orientated at home.
I can't wait to hear about peoples impressions with the update because I loved the F2 on glass, it just needed to be bigger(bowl and battery) with more airflow:tup:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I am now interested in the Fierce again.:clap:
When I heard of the 'Not keeping up with a bong rip and Not getting ABV as dark as my F2' I dismissed it as I am bong orientated at home.
I can't wait to hear about peoples impressions with the update because I loved the F2 on glass, it just needed to be bigger(bowl and battery) with more airflow:tup:

Yeah and I can't even decide about the smaller chambered glass now because I love the improved draw resistance with the metal screen pushed into the ones I have now. I can't decide if a metal screen in the smaller Fierce glass would be too small.

Mr. Me2

I can only think of one way to figure that out, and only one guy in the whole world who can make that call for you?

OF
Only one way? And only one guy in the whole world?

Who could it be?

08953c6a2ed63c2d490e6927d1518fa3998267133c3ffcb7c1d772ba6bfb7159.jpg

elykpeace

exVASted
Hi All! We completely understand your international concerns. This update recalibrates the FIERCE firmware for the optimal performance of the heater - mainly noticeable on very long draws. This is not a mandatory update and is completely unnecessary if you are loving the performance of your FIERCE, and many of you are. However, please contact us: healthyrips@gmail.com and we will work out the very best solution for each and every one of you. We want nothing but the very best for all of you.

Sincerely,
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

sorry but im sure everyone wants this update. who would want an underpreforming device? dont call it "not mandatory" lol!? sorry for all you international guys. work out the very best solution? fix them... man im glad i didnt jump on this preorder what a nightmare.
i know you will make it right @HealthyRips.com

@ohmygodimsohigh i appreciate your honest oppinion. your the best reviewer out there (imo)and honestly have vaporists best interests at heart.. underpreforming vape? i guess preformance isnt mandatory to some but you know whats up

appreciate you brother

zippy

Healthy rips replied and said they ok with it cleaned and zip locked I prob wrap it as well .. So that's a good , also said it take one day turnaround at the moment , so I will contact them again and arrange a return ... I also noticed mine now take 69 seconds to get full temp, I sure it was a bit faster before , maybe I not sure as it does medicate rather well as it is ... And a very quick reply from hr as well... Cheers

Top Bottom