• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
That's my point though. It's seemed like they've had many "release dates" tenative or otherwise that fell through. I hope you're right and they are being transparent, but I'm just saying it could be indicative that there's an issue they're having trouble nailing down, or their fixes have caused other issues to surface that they weren't accounting for. I understand it's hard to launch a perfect product, but it seems like that's something that should've been taken into account for their timeline and has been overlooked many times.

I'm not going to cancel my preorder or anything and I hope all this extra effort will provide a solid release, but I'm just saying it won't surprise me if it's not perfect. This will be my first dry herb vape and every experience I've had and seen with healthy rips so far has been positive. I hope they release something that will earn my business in the future because they seem to be very friendly and passionate.

As for production unit testing, I agree, it should be done and will probably give the most reliable feedback, but again that seems like something they should have accounted for in their timeline and I don't see why it would cause extra delays.
Hi, We understand your concern. Please realize that we have not overlooked anything - the 'extreme testing' that we are currently referring to is on our production units. All of our previous testing has been done on our pre-production models. We have finished this last round of 'extreme testing' on the production units and all was successful. We are now completing our production run in our best efforts to meet or beat our October 10th deadline.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hi, We understand your concern. Please realize that we have not overlooked anything - the 'extreme testing' that we are currently referring to is on our production units. All of our previous testing has been done on our pre-production models. We have finished this last round of 'extreme testing' on the production units and all was successful. We are now completing our production run in our best efforts to meet or beat our October 10th deadline.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

You have my implicit trust!
:clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon:

Fat Freddy,
Reactions: Summer

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Glad I got a backup dry herb vape after all! My Hopper died last week and was shipped back. Talk about preorder delays, it took 14 months to get my Titaniaum. HR seems to know what they’re doing and these devices aren’t easy for small companies. The postive is that it’s not HR’s first product and they know about product quality and safety due their dligemce. Preorders are susceptible to delays as I experience with my Hopper. I now have more time and another chance to preorder a Fierce - and now I don’t mind waiting :).

steama

I can think of a square shaped vape that had a recent horrific rollout. I feel pain just thinking of it. The Fierce rollout is going pretty smooth imo. I have signed up to participate in quite few early adopter situations and often things don't work out as planned.

A strong testament to the power of VAS.

:myday:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I can think of a square shaped vape that had a recent horrific rollout. I feel pain just thinking of it. The Fierce rollout is going pretty smooth imo. I have signed up to participate in quite few early adopter situations and often things don't work out as planned.

A strong testament to the power of VAS.

Hmm You've put some paranoia in me. It is not worth a twenty dollar savings to go through some of the issues I've seen with the vape you mentioned or the Tera. I might rather buy another vape I can get now for a temporary cure to VAS then come back to the Fierce a month or two down the road.

Damn really enjoy that Fury 2 though. Do look forward to this new one.

steama

Hmm You've put some paranoia in me. It is not worth a twenty dollar savings to go through some of the issues I've seen with the vape you mentioned or the Tera. I might rather buy another vape I can get now for a temporary cure to VAS then come back to the Fierce a month or two down the road.

Damn really enjoy that Fury 2 though. Do look forward to this new one.
Do what you need to do to soothe your paranoid self.

You have the wrong perspective. The Fury 2 pretty much is the basis and design for the Fierce only modifying and improving on a proven successful design concept. So if you feel paranoid just remember how Healthy Rips has followed through with everything else. Everything from HR has been terrific in my book by my experience buying from them.

Do you expect people, past customers who know better, to all of a sudden quit trusting a company like HR simply because they had to delay a new product rollout rather that ship out half-assed bullshit to users? I respect them for taking the time to do it right even if it makes you feel paranoid.

Boo!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I fully trust HR, to make interest of pre-order money that you should be getting interest on!
HR are one of the best vape companies I know, just look how they support Vito, great aftersales too, that is why I dreaded the pre-order, it usually only results in people getting frustrated, the Switch is another example. Two of the other best manufacturers I have dealt with just release their models without prior notice, S&B and Arizer, just my :2c:

steama

I fully trust HR, to make interest of pre-order money that you should be getting interest on!
HR are one of the best vape companies I know, just look how they support Vito, great aftersales too, that is why I dreaded the pre-order, it usually only results in people getting frustrated, the Switch is another example. Two of the other best manufacturers I have dealt with just release their models without prior notice, S&B and Arizer, just my :2c:

To pre-order or not to pre-order that is the question?

I rarely pre-order anymore and the Fierce was an exception because how great Healthy Rips has been. I can wait and I don't take dates too serious before a product actually hits the streets. I have had to send many 'pre-orders' back to the manufacturer. My pre-order money is my bet based on my past with HR. I think they are fantastic.

The main reason for a company to have preorder scheme is to raise capital. There is nothing wrong with this model as long as customers realize such a situation is in flux until a product is actually shipped.

The two vape companies you use for your example are S&B and Arizer. I would have to say compared to noob Healthy Rips those two companies are flush with more money in their war chest than all the others. There are a few more heavy hitters but not as heavy as S&B and Arizer.

:nod:

ShedDweller

Product development is often like this.

Even a 6 month push back would be understandable in order to get the product right.

The company reputation is only as good as the last release. Better to get it right first time with a later release date than get it wrong.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I've mentioned this before: the silver lining for the preorder delays is that I haven't been as tempted to buy another vape while I wait for this one because it's like I've been buying one this whole time.

That said, I wish HR hadn't waited until Friday to email about this last delay. The timing had me seeing the notification for that email and getting mistakenly excited about it maybe being a shipping notification. I'm sure they knew before Friday that they weren't shipping on Monday.

wx6896

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Thanks for the reply, it's nice to see such confidence. Can't wait to try it out!

To pre-order or not to pre-order that is the question?

I rarely pre-order anymore and the Fierce was an exception because how great Healthy Rips has been. I can wait and I don't take dates too serious before a product actually hits the streets. I have had to send many 'pre-orders' back to the manufacturer. My pre-order money is my bet based on my past with HR. I think they are fantastic.

The main reason for a company to have preorder scheme is to raise capital. There is nothing wrong with this model as long as customers realize such a situation is in flux until a product is actually shipped.

The two vape companies you use for your example are S&B and Arizer. I would have to say compared to noob Healthy Rips those two companies are flush with more money in their war chest than all the others. There are a few more heavy hitters but not as heavy as S&B and Arizer.

:nod:

I suppose this is the right attitude to have, especially for a small company in a pretty niche market. I guess I gotta take off the tin foil hat and realize the smaller companies usually aren't trying to take advantage of consumers like some of the bigger ones ;)

Preorders can be tricky though and I believe can be hurtful to consumers (but I signed up for it of my own free will :shrug:), but I do believe Healthy Rips is doing their best and their responsiveness is definitely appreciated.

I have a question for @HealthyRips.com .

I have been looking at the ArGo since just before you announced the Fierce. When you announced the Fierce with a glass mouthpiece, I waited on the ArGo.

One of the reasons I don't buy the ArGo is because there have been numerous comments about the glass mouthpiece getting uncomfortably warm or even hot.

I am a heavy hitter. I run about 420F in the Fury2.

Since you have had some number of people testing the Fierce, has anyone commented on the mouthpiece being hot or uncomfortably warm?

Also, I notice people are making "extended length" stems for the ArGo. Would anything that is standard and/or available today enable the Fierce mouthpiece/stem to be longer?

Really looking forward to the Fierce. Love my Fury2 and have recommended it many times.

Thanks.

Hackerman,
Reactions: C No Ego

ShedDweller

Also, I notice people are making "extended length" stems for the ArGo. Would anything that is standard and/or available today enable the Fierce mouthpiece/stem to be longer?

Thanks.

The bent glass stem would probably help with this, that will be my standard home use attachment.
Obviously you can always use the WPA through water as well if you're at home.

FC123

I have been looking at the ArGo since just before you announced the Fierce. When you announced the Fierce with a glass mouthpiece, I waited on the ArGo.

One of the reasons I don't buy the ArGo is because there have been numerous comments about the glass mouthpiece getting uncomfortably warm or even hot.

Since you have had some number of people testing the Fierce, has anyone commented on the mouthpiece being hot or uncomfortably warm?

Really looking forward to the Fierce. Love my Fury2 and have recommended it many times.

Thanks.
Taste should be better on the ArGo if the taste is similar to the fury 2. I am also thinking about the ArGo and as a solution to heavy hits you can compensate it with the water pipe adapter.

I tried the Argo and it feels kind of hot at the very end of the mouthpiece after a couple long hits. So you have to wait in between longer or have a more laid back session with more sipping. Taste is great. Number of draws are high than usual 15+ before you've got all of it. But the good taste stays with most of the draws.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep

Thanks.
Hi - thank you for the question! The mouthpiece on the FIERCE is about twice as long as the FURY 2, doubling the vapor path as well. This longer vapor path cools the vapor very well whether using the native mouthpiece or the standard glass mouthpiece which is also included in all of the FIERCE bundles. We also have the optional bent glass mouthpiece, glass WPA, and glass bubbler that are available as well.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
HR has legendary fast shipping. Soon.....
Did Healthy Rips start sending units out? What shipping method are they using?
I received a tracking number for USPS yesterday.*hype intensifies*
Hi - To answer your questions, we have started processing the FIERCE shipping labels and you will be receiving tracking numbers today and tomorrow. We are packaging hundreds of preorders now and will be shipping them tomorrow (Friday)! We ship via USPS and the first FIERCE preorders should be arriving at your doorstep on Monday depending on where you live :). The extra batteries and charging docks are being held in customs for additional inspection and may take a few extra days for us to receive. If your order includes an extra battery and/or charging dock, we will be shipping them to you separately several days after you receive your FIERCE order.
EDIT: International orders that include an extra battery and/or charging dock will be processed next week once we receive the extra batteries and charging docks. Once your order is processed, you will receive an email with the precise information that pertains to your order.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom