• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Heady Glass Appreciation

coolbreeze

New RBB dropdown:
IMG-3663.jpg
IMG-3659.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
RBB customs can take a bit of patience by the way but you don't pay until it's done though if you follow his Instagram he posts dropdowns regularly although never seen 18-14 but 10 - 14 yes... I was going to get a custom from him but I ended up just getting a 14 and an 18 that he had made on his own and posted on IG for sale. Someday hopefully I will get the deep 14-18 custom dropdown full color...

Meanwhile I just got this 15inch giant bubbler from Vassily Cretol (who made 10 mm cup bubbler I have and posted here previously) and I'm very excited to try it out!
PXL-20230204-025054320.jpg

The downstem has four holes in the sides and the bottom is open, the 18 mm inside the dewar is unfrosted, but the 14mm downstem is... Really cool to have a classic smoking style piece like this made big enough for some good vaping!

PXL-20230204-024507200.jpg

I had a bunch of items from GVB show up today as well, mostly stuff he made on his own that I snagged over time all sent together, but I had to shell out extra for this custom matching Prophet mouthpiece and I think it was well worth it...

Shit Snacks

nice looking! are those pearls in the stem?

Yep! Classic Good Vibes Boro style, cost extra for the full color since they are handmade, even more for the swirled colors, but so worth it! I have so much nice glass from him now in so many different forms I am totally addicted lol he will be dropping new stuff soon keep an eye on his instagram

Shit Snacks

Thanks! I have a fondness for kitsch. Empire's chief designer must be Pee Wee Herman. I asked them to make a rig in shape of a big Blazer torch, straw to look like flame. Minimum custom order is 100 pieces ... uh, no

Oh I've seen that style of rig in the shape of a torch, Curated Flame has at least one!

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Here’s my latest acquisition, a Scoby melting clock with a 18mm joint to take a removable 14mm diffuser. I think the 18mm hand-formed joint is really on the line of being too big for the piece but it still works for me. Usually Scoby does a 14mm for a 10mm diffuser but since I try to keep my glass at 14mm and with a lot of smaller rigs that means going custom. So many blowers only do 10mm as the default these days. I mean, I’ve got 10mm bangers but if I want to use the piece with my favourite injectors then 14mm is the lowest I can go. Anyway, y’all don‘t care about my requirements- here’s the heady glass! Feels great in the hand and those little drips are functional, your thumb and fingers lock under them; gonna be great in my old age when the hands are even more stiff and arthritic!

4476-A7-D2-22-EE-4173-80-C3-7-C40411-CDC5-A.jpg

Shit Snacks

Here’s my latest acquisition, a Scoby melting clock with a 18mm joint to take a removable 14mm diffuser. I think the 18mm hand-formed joint is really on the line of being too big for the piece but it still works for me. Usually Scoby does a 14mm for a 10mm diffuser but since I try to keep my glass at 14mm and with a lot of smaller rigs that means going custom. So many blowers only do 10mm as the default these days. I mean, I’ve got 10mm bangers but if I want to use the piece with my favourite injectors then 14mm is the lowest I can go. Anyway, y’all don‘t care about my requirements- here’s the heady glass! Feels great in the hand and those little drips are functional, your thumb and fingers lock under them; gonna be great in my old age when the hands are even more stiff and arthritic!

4476-A7-D2-22-EE-4173-80-C3-7-C40411-CDC5-A.jpg

Oh awesome! You got one of these, great choice with these colors, super trippy heady!! I've got some things in the works that I am excited to share here...

I'm also getting a post together to share some nice recyclers and bubblers available from guru and zombie instagram now

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yeah I got to pick the tubing and decided to be adventurous with this one. When you posted the picture of one of the clocks, I was halfway through this and was like, “dangit @Shit Snacks you stealing my thunder!” At least you’ve got great taste!

I need to get some real pics up as well and not the ones from the artists, but just haven’t had the time. Too busy healing and vaping herb!

Shit Snacks

was like, “dangit @Shit Snacks you stealing my thunder!” At least you’ve got great taste

Haha thanks, Curated Flame has the great taste stocking them and posting, it is thanks to them that I discovered ZombieNeil with my sidecar from them, then discovered GuruGlass since he is down there with him now collaborating... Couldn't resist their fire!

some real pics up as well and not the ones from the artists

Yeah the official artist photos are usually really nice, but it's different in person, need to see all the angles and different lighting, I've only seen what I have in the works, and what I am going to post here shortly once I figure out which are the best photos, from screenshotting their instagram videos lol

Shit Snacks

Curated Flame posted these two heady beauties, remember you can hit them up on Instagram to see and order anything!
Screenshot-20230117-163721.png

Screenshot-20230117-163647.png
I actually think these^ at least the first one, are also made by ZombieNeil....
Meanwhile ZombieNeilCoe (who made my horn&tail bubbler from curated flame and that crazy upright hand bubbler another member bought) is doing a giveaway on his Instagram for an incredible looking hand pipe (if I win my plan is to use it with silicone for vapes since it does not have a standard connection) check it out:
Screenshot-20230121-133753.png
Giveaway is ending tomorrow btw!

ZombieNeil has been down in Florida with GuruGlassGallery the past few weeks collaborating on some lava lamps with wild wigwags and crazy colors among other things like the below recyclers and bubblers (I shelled out for a custom from them and also had to snag fab egg lamp that I will share here and have in my hands eventually)

Screenshot-20230210-002516.png

They collaborated on this^ klein recycler with color changing mushrooms:
Screenshot-20230210-001933.png

Should still be available for around 300

Meanwhile Neil did these three himself as well that should also still be available:
Wigwag rainbow klein incycler^

Screenshot-20230211-145724.png

10mm wigwag disc mp showerhead (perc seems to have some unique function from video) bubbler^

wigwag disc mp recycler with horn and donut uptake^

Also check out this guy having discount sales on all of this stuff he made, little headies:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I just got this 15inch giant bubbler from Vassily Cretol (who made 10 mm cup bubbler I have and posted here previously) and I'm very excited to try it out!
PXL-20230204-025054320.jpg

The downstem has four holes in the sides and the bottom is open, the 18 mm inside the dewar is unfrosted, but the 14mm downstem is... Really cool to have a classic smoking style piece like this made big enough for some good vaping!

Another one of these is available now, a bit smaller than mine, a bit cheaper too, some nice extra accents on the inside as well... Someone snag it so I don't have to lol (he will take off a bit if you don't want the bowl)
Screenshot-20230215-123214.png

Screenshot-20230215-123325.png

Top Bottom