Heady Glass Appreciation

fropones

Yeah that one is big and beautiful, not such a fan of the gridded inline perc however (imo designed more for smoking than vaping, but it'll work with the heavy hitter vaps I'm sure)
I know there's that glass 101 thread that I can't seem to find right now, but did that go into your musings on all the different styles of percs?

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I know there's that glass 101 thread that I can't seem to find right now, but did that go into your musings on all the different styles of percs?
:tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I can't remember? I'm not even sure if that's where I posted it haha there are way too many percs in different variations of them and terminologies, gridded is similar to matrix for me and undesirable with vaping

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

This nice mat maker guy is running a giveaway for this very nice piece to grow his IG backup account followers again:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

Shit Snacks

He has been doing like daily auctions, mostly clear 14s lately different style recyclers, but today has this 10 mm egg cycler with some sparkle black galaxy color:
Bidding very low so far, somebody steal this, Canadian dollars, wonderful

Shit Snacks

Mimzy made his headiest collab yet:
NW2ST43zzUKk.png

Her work is awesome too:

Aaaand:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_dctSzRZlU/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==
This^ looks pretty damn nice, even says he can blow it out into 18 to accept a 14 downstem instead of the current 10 mm...

Shit Snacks

I couldn't resist this from PharrowGlass on Instagram, super Hawaiian, full color, multicolor effects with textures and an opal too, very well made plus a great octopus!
PXL-20240906-203950224.jpg

Yes it has all eight tentacles, small head, eye stalks lol, but beautiful accurate eyes and unique color over color style effects... Since it is 14 mm very nice with my TA so far :spliff:

Mimzy made his headiest collab yet:
NW2ST43zzUKk.png

And okay I am pretty done now haha as this below arrived early and is incredible! So if anyone is interested in the wild collaborated version above, I would highly recommend it functionally, aesthetically, and quality:
PXL-20240907-202659755.jpg

Mimzadellic mini egg v2 in tangie with arctic blitz accents, came with tower cap, and a freebie little pendant made by his gf glasea
:love:

PXL-20240907-201813394.jpg

He even threw in this^ full rainbow worked sherlock dry pipe, however it broke, which is fine because I wouldn't be able to use it anyway, but I will be sending it somewhere that can repair. Oh mimz also said he could make them with 10 and 14 mm joints if anyone is interested in reaching out I'm sure he can do customs reasonably priced?? :tup:

This dude makes some incredible pieces and this one looks so fucking sick:
whvg60dO6BFm.png

Next story shows some killer function too, I'm tempted since it is discounted from a healed crack during the build...

Mercifully someone bought this above haha I didn't need more oranges, must decide on more to sell now! I think there are a few other headies that I had gotten recently that I still need to share here too though... :D:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom