Haze Square Shipping Thread

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
On my way home to unbox my confirmed delivery Square.. .

--

Got home - it's here. I posted my first impressions in the Haze Square thread.

Here's a pic:

square.jpg

Last edited:

Zondo

Just that dude
For the ones that are getting the replacements from Feb batch and on West coast, have you gotten your unit yet? Not in a rush, just want to make sure it wasn't already delivered and stolen.

Zondo,

NySiEnt

Hey guys...my USPS tracking didnt update until it was in my local distribution center. It was "Accepted" on 4/20 and the tracking just updated today to "out for delivery" I just think their local distribution center was overwhelmed buy us :rofl:

Aight I think Ill finally post and get an answer....

I see all these people posting about getting their haze square and everything and its making me sad. I have not received an email or got a tracking number on my haze account page. So I ordered April 10th...I am just wondering when can I expect shipping info? I know you cannot give a direct answer and I know you guys have been so busy shipping orders and answering questions and I feel like I am just one of them annoying guys now lol. But I am just so damn excited I want it in my hands already!

On a side note, Haze you guys are doing awesome keeping up with everyone on FC from this thread to the Haze square thread. You guys are working hard and diligently to ensure everyone is satisfied. This is def. a company that hold their reputation to a high standard which is hard to find now-a-days. Thank you guys. Keep up the great work!

abezthevap0r,
Reactions: Other Side

imdaman

For the ones that are getting the replacements from Feb batch and on West coast, have you gotten your unit yet?

Location: west coast of The People's Republic of Komifornia. NO, I have not received the Square, and NO there has been no change in the USPS tracking status.

The USPS shows it as Priority Mail, which should be 2 days. If it isn't here by tomorrow, something's wrong.

Information posted last Saturday morning.
Just some useless FYI for you "Kids on X'mas eve" types.
Pre-ordered 3-30-18. I did not receive an email notification but got the USPS tracking number from my Haze account order info.
cNCP624.jpg

imdaman,

R2-D2

I also ordered 4/10 and still processing... Patience is difficult ..
Aight I think Ill finally post and get an answer....

I see all these people posting about getting their haze square and everything and its making me sad. I have not received an email or got a tracking number on my haze account page. So I ordered April 10th...I am just wondering when can I expect shipping info? I know you cannot give a direct answer and I know you guys have been so busy shipping orders and answering questions and I feel like I am just one of them annoying guys now lol. But I am just so damn excited I want it in my hands already!

On a side note, Haze you guys are doing awesome keeping up with everyone on FC from this thread to the Haze square thread. You guys are working hard and diligently to ensure everyone is satisfied. This is def. a company that hold their reputation to a high standard which is hard to find now-a-days. Thank you guys. Keep up the great work!

R2-D2,

Ektoplasm

My tracking number still shows:
Accepted
April 19, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

ROSWELL, GA 30076

I must add I didn’t receive an email with the tracking number, I received it after chasing haze via PM here. It’s a bit annoying if some 3rd party courier has sat in it instead of taking it to usps, if I read that correctly?!?

Today I received an email from Haze saying my order from 7th of jan is complete now. What’s that all about?

Ektoplasm,

ThuggishRubbish

I live a few states away from Georgia, about 6 hours. I got mine today and it’s charging as I type! Excited. Mine also came with all the accessories and the loading tray.
First impressions, it feels really heavy and quality. I like it. Honestly, it’s smaller than I thought it was too. Excited to see what it can do.

ThuggishRubbish,
Reactions: Easywider

Canadianbob54

I sent a PM to Haze this week to see if my package had actually been sent yet as my tracking number hadn't updated past Acceptance Pending on April 19th. I was told that the package had been sent, and that tracking would start last night. I was not surprised when I checked the tracking this morning and saw it hadn't updated. I am assuming the other Canadians are still in this boat as well.

This is starting to get very frustrating. The base of my frustration is the fact that my order was processedand paid in full on December 22nd and there have been many people that have received their orders much earlier than I have. After the first batch went out, I was told that I and 35 customers were next in line because they had received a limited batch and had received more orders than anticipated. While I was disappointed, I totally understood as that was beyond their control.

It has rubbed me the wrong way, however, when I have seen that others who ordered much later have already received and continue to receive their units. I have asked for Haze's customer service number to see if I can speak to someone over the phone to clear things up.

MonkeyTime

I sent a PM to Haze this week to see if my package had actually been sent yet as my tracking number hadn't updated past Acceptance Pending on April 19th. I was told that the package had been sent, and that tracking would start last night. I was not surprised when I checked the tracking this morning and saw it hadn't updated. I am assuming the other Canadians are still in this boat as well.

This is starting to get very frustrating. The base of my frustration is the fact that my order was processedand paid in full on December 22nd and there have been many people that have received their orders much earlier than I have. After the first batch went out, I was told that I and 35 customers were next in line because they had received a limited batch and had received more orders than anticipated. While I was disappointed, I totally understood as that was beyond their control.

It has rubbed me the wrong way, however, when I have seen that others who ordered much later have already received and continue to receive their units. I have asked for Haze's customer service number to see if I can speak to someone over the phone to clear things up.

Maybe just stuck in customs?

MonkeyTime,

ginolicious

MonkeyTime called it! Haze got back to me very promptly, letting me know that the delay has been due to customs issues related to the batteries. The tracking should be updated Monday-ant wait to try this vape out!

You best be telling me how it compares to the V3. I’ve been waiting for you to get yours. I’m so excited for you it’s like I’m waiting for one in the mail haha. And really. Batteries held it up at customs in Canada?

ginolicious,

King_Bob

My tracking number says the order was accepted on April 19 and shows nothing else since then. I just sent a PM to Haze because this seems unusually long to wait for something that I paid 35 dollars to ship and track.

Did anyone from Canada receive a square ? Were you able to track your order ?

King_Bob,

King_Bob

Accepted
April 19, 2018 at 4:33 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
ROSWELL, GA 30076

This is all that is showing for my tracking number - I am not sure if this means my square is lost. I do hope the seal has been verified as I do not want to be sending this back after waiting for this long already.

King_Bob,

R2-D2

Fingers crossed... My account hadn't changed and no email. Also ordered on 4/10.
"These are all going out today. We called them back from forwarder to check for the seal issue. Coming to your way."

from haze 10 minutes ago.

am canadian ordered apr 10.

R2-D2

I pm'd haze this morning and that got my order from processing to completed. USPS hasn't received the item, but it's on it's way. Hopefully early next week. Ordered 4/10, in CA, US.

Top Bottom