Haze Square Shipping Thread

Easywider

Simple is the way
Just got mine few hours ago, paid $45 in fees. But hey ! got my square. I've only had one bowl and it could be the new vape signature talking but @ginolicious it's worth it. Plus you get 1 free new square whenever you want down the road.

Easywider,

Ozzkurr562

I emailed haze not expecting a response due to the holiday weekend, but they responded with all the information I asked of them. Haze I don’t even have my vape yet and you’re already impressing me.

Ozzkurr562,

ginolicious

Second round of pre orders should be shipping soon. I hope Haze is on schedule for this release. Been anxiously waiting since I purchased back at the beginning of May.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

How many followers on this thread are on the second pre order? Any of them going out today?

ginolicious,

ginolicious

Thought phase3 was going out june 6th, more or less.

Phase two was suppose to start shipping today. This whole day has been a complete let down, piss off, and aggravated me to the max. I even won a trial today and still pissed off the way this day has turned out for me.

Purpose of the edit is to clarify the fact the vape didn’t ship today isn’t the only thing that aggravated me.

Last edited:
ginolicious,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Awaiting customs clearance on Phase 2. Orders printed and ready to go as soon as the inventory is here. Expected tomorrow or Monday.

Haze Vaporizers,

Shit Quiet

Phase two was suppose to start shipping today. This whole day has been a complete let down, piss off, and aggravated me to the max. I even won a trial today and still pissed off the way this day has turned out for me.
Haze are amazing with customer service so Rest assured whatever phase you are in will be handled accordingly trust me. I’ve been dealing with haze since the first haze and they are phenomenal. Btw they are waiting on shipment should be tomorrow I know this because I got it in a email from Bianca :)

Last edited:

ginolicious

Haze are amazing with customer service so Rest assured whatever phase you are in will be handled accordingly trust me. I’ve been dealing with haze size the first haze and they are phenomenal. Btw they are waiting on shipment should be tomorrow I know this because I got it in a email from Bianca :)

I’m glad it’s on track. I know how good they are. I own a Dual V3. It is not my first haze product. I know it’s not their fault. I was just hoping to have something to lighten my day. It’s been a spiral of bs on everything that’s happened to me today. Mainly the finishing of my basement which has gone on for 2 years and nothing but head aches

Shit Quiet

I’m glad it’s on track. I know how good they are. I own a Dual V3. It is not my first haze product. I know it’s not their fault. I was just hoping to have something to lighten my day. It’s been a spiral of bs on everything that’s happened to me today. Mainly the finishing of my basement which has gone on for 2 years and nothing but head aches
You will not be disappointed once u get it And experience it for yourself. I have one and I love mine. Good thing that basement is finally done and over with now u can just relax and sit back and wait for that square. I used to use my firefly 2 and ghost mv1 alot but the square has been taking over and letting those vapes rest

Top Bottom