• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Sketch420

Is there anyone who has a working dual v3 in their rotation oppose to just me?
I do but i just don't use it much. Every once in a while it sees the light of day. Still a great product. It's just a shame What happened to them.

I was thinking of selling it but I'm on the fence.

Sketch420,

Choices

I have a few of the model before it, the 2.5. Mouthpiece is a pain to get out for use since it didn’t have the end flare but overall the same experience. I think V3 models are still out there new but not for under $200.

Choices,

George1151

I use mine when I need a portable. Found some new batteries that fit and work. Still have lots of cans and accessories for it. Even use it through a water device with their attachment.

And my Vapir Rise 2.0 which is my main vape has been nothing short of fantastic. Such a shame they don't make it anymore.

George1151,

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
Anybody know where I can get a battery charger for my V3 batteries?

ShovelHead,

whereskarlo

I miss the V3. I took my old one apart to its individual pieces to clean it, assembled it and sold it to a lucky buyer. I was surprised by the internals and how simple yet effective it was. I don't remember seeing a motherboard but could be wrong. In any case, pretty reliable. Two years later the company went bankrupt. The V3 was such a solid design and produced great vapor. I loved the steampunk design too.

Top Bottom