Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I bought the haze as a back up to the crafty which is on 88hrs atm. 1 good thing about the haze is that it's batteries can charge my crafty.

When you reach out to a company 7 times with no reply patience gets thin
We know exactly who you are and we responded to you twice. May not be exactly what you wanted to hear but you are pertty much the only person who complained about a smell since our V1 beta units back in 2013. So we know exactly who you are. We offered you a service like any other customer, and offered you alternative as well. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations as a company as well as with our product. If there is anything further we can do for you, please PM me. Thanks

Vaping Daddy

We know exactly who you are and we responded to you twice. May not be exactly what you wanted to hear but you are pertty much the only person who complained about a smell since our V1 beta units back in 2013. So we know exactly who you are. We offered you a service like any other customer, and offered you alternative as well. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations as a company as well as with our product. If there is anything further we can do for you, please PM me. Thanks
that is an absolute lie, what solution have you offered, what alternative have you offered? please, i would love a solution and an alternative. if i had been offered these things, even if you had reached out and addressed my concerns, this discussion would not be happening.

Vaping Daddy,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
that is an absolute lie, what solution have you offered, what alternative have you offered? please, i would love a solution and an alternative. if i had been offered these things, even if you had reached out and addressed my concerns, this discussion would not be happening.
This discussion should probably be taken to PM's ;)

ginolicious

Thought I would give a post in this thread. Since she’s dying. Been using mine on a regular again since 420. Love this device. Makes my nights great. My days at work are way too depressing. People telling me “even though I didn’t go to law school I can still do a better job than you did today”. I take my work seriously. I try to win every trial which is unrealistic and after I’m told that shit, I get very upset. Not to mention I missed out on a crown job. Anyways. That was off topic.

I been using a lot of shatter again. And that really gums and gunks up the silicone lid. Using dish soap to get rid of the gunk works. But my first few bowls always taste soapy. Now with the haze square using similar lids for concentrate, how does everyone clean them? I have cleaning solution from Zeus. But that has iso in it. ISO not recommended for the silicone parts. I know I’ve asked this a few times. But I can’t find a proper solution.

mixchu69

Thought I would give a post in this thread. Since she’s dying. Been using mine on a regular again since 420. Love this device. Makes my nights great. My days at work are way too depressing. People telling me “even though I didn’t go to law school I can still do a better job than you did today”. I take my work seriously. I try to win every trial which is unrealistic and after I’m told that shit, I get very upset. Not to mention I missed out on a crown job. Anyways. That was off topic.

I been using a lot of shatter again. And that really gums and gunks up the silicone lid. Using dish soap to get rid of the gunk works. But my first few bowls always taste soapy. Now with the haze square using similar lids for concentrate, how does everyone clean them? I have cleaning solution from Zeus. But that has iso in it. ISO not recommended for the silicone parts. I know I’ve asked this a few times. But I can’t find a proper solution.
i soak all my silicone parts in coconut milk...but u will taste coconut for a few bowls

ginolicious

Just picked up a bottle of Zeus cleaning solution. Bottle I picked up is not acetone based and no iso in it. Recommended for all vape parts including plastics. Has no fumes. Nor smell. Guess I’ll keep a bottle of this on hand. Shipping kills me on it. Maybe I’ll find a similar product at a head shop. But till then I have one bottle I can use. Referred to as an alkaline based cleaning solution. Shouldn’t degrade silicone or plastics. Real nice. Just not as easy to find like iso.

Betty White

Just picked up a bottle of Zeus cleaning solution. Bottle I picked up is not acetone based and no iso in it. Recommended for all vape parts including plastics. Has no fumes. Nor smell. Guess I’ll keep a bottle of this on hand. Shipping kills me on it. Maybe I’ll find a similar product at a head shop. But till then I have one bottle I can use. Referred to as an alkaline based cleaning solution. Shouldn’t degrade silicone or plastics. Real nice. Just not as easy to find like iso.
I found a bottle of Alkaline cleaning solution on Amazon. I am not an affiliate. Is this what you’re talking about? Here’s the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Zep-Professi...pID=41fWhT1qgmL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Betty White,
Reactions: Drexciya

ginolicious

This vape is idiot proof. Great vapor production even at the lowest setting. Great session vape. I’ve been using it daily for about 2 years now. I enjoy it. When I microdose in it with the convection screens with Strawberh Cough I get 1-2 extremely flavourful hits. No visible production. But the damn effects are amazing if it’s during the day and want a quick pick me up.

George1151

Tried searching this thread but not much luck so here is my question. My V3 dual is getting stuck open in the left side bowl selector lever switch (the one with the temp adjust button. Heating up the unit does not change much. Sometimes it will close but the right side is smooth like new and the left side even when I can close it needs to be forced a bit and definitely not smooth like before.

Nothing there to clean (that I can see). Day will come when it won't close at all.

I contacted Haze here with a PM but wondering how common this is and if there is a simple fix.

George1151,

ilsasta

You may also try with a toothpick and see if you can pick some oil or bud residual stuck. Let us know in case you find a fix.

ilsasta,

George1151

Cleaning under the bowl switch lever seemed to help. Used a pipe cleaner with and without a touch of iso. Still not as smooth as the other side but not getting stuck open.

When I read discussions about the square having a lot more draw and less resistance than the dual I find I get 3 or 4 times the draw of my dual when I use it attached to my water bubbler D20D than when pulling from the mouthpiece.

Dynalowrider

I figure if one human being can assemble something, then I can take it apart and put it back together.
I once bought a TV from a bar. Inside the back, the works were coated with brown smoke stain. I took the cover off the back, and power washed the parts, picture tube, every place I could spray. I took it home put it in the shed in 100 deg Wyoming summer heat to dry out for a month. Well I used that TV for five years. Sold it for twenty bucks. Only paid ten dollars for it to begin with. Doc

ginolicious

Cleaning under the bowl switch lever seemed to help. Used a pipe cleaner with and without a touch of iso. Still not as smooth as the other side but not getting stuck open.

When I read discussions about the square having a lot more draw and less resistance than the dual I find I get 3 or 4 times the draw of my dual when I use it attached to my water bubbler D20D than when pulling from the mouthpiece.

Not sure I understand. You saying the Dual has less resistance?

Since the Dual is convection and conduction it produces vapour for you so you do not need to draw as long to produce vapor. Essentially the unit is making the vapour for you whereas the square is pure convection and you need to draw longer to create the vapour and have the air pass over your weed. In a way the Dual V3 is easier to use and requires less from the user. Kinda like driving a automatic car

George1151

Not sure I understand. You saying the Dual has less resistance?

Since the Dual is convection and conduction it produces vapour for you so you do not need to draw as long to produce vapor. Essentially the unit is making the vapour for you whereas the square is pure convection and you need to draw longer to create the vapour and have the air pass over your weed. In a way the Dual V3 is easier to use and requires less from the user. Kinda like driving a automatic car

I am saying that when I connect my dual v3 using the Haze water tool adapter (or one from Ratchett) to my small bong I get better clouds with less resistance than when I pull directly on the mouthpiece. Using the mouthpiece there can be more draw resistance in the dual if it is packed tight. A bit less tamp and it is easier to draw I find.

One thing I still am not sure of is if the "effect" is reduced a bit when using through water. Sometimes I think it is other times I don't.

I was using my plug in Vapir Rise almost exclusively for a month or so and have reverted back to my Haze lately. It is so much less effort to use, clean up a bit and pack away compared to the plug in. If I could leave it out and vape without worrying about stinking up my place then I would use it more.

George1151,

ginolicious

I am saying that when I connect my dual v3 using the Haze water tool adapter (or one from Ratchett) to my small bong I get better clouds with less resistance than when I pull directly on the mouthpiece. Using the mouthpiece there can be more draw resistance in the dual if it is packed tight. A bit less tamp and it is easier to draw I find.

One thing I still am not sure of is if the "effect" is reduced a bit when using through water. Sometimes I think it is other times I don't.

I was using my plug in Vapir Rise almost exclusively for a month or so and have reverted back to my Haze lately. It is so much less effort to use, clean up a bit and pack away compared to the plug in. If I could leave it out and vape without worrying about stinking up my place then I would use it more.

Feel the exact same with the Rise. I haven’t used it in a while for those reasons.

I do believe going through water ruins it.

ginolicious,
Not sure if this has been mentioned before so apologies if it has.

I've had my haze since October last year and can't fault it it's been great. Recently though I've noticed the plastic coating on my batteries around the flat end of the battery (negative?) Are crumbling this has come away completely in places revealing a metal disc. Has anyone else had this?

TheMutzNutz,

ginolicious

Not sure if this has been mentioned before so apologies if it has.

I've had my haze since October last year and can't fault it it's been great. Recently though I've noticed the plastic coating on my batteries around the flat end of the battery (negative?) Are crumbling this has come away completely in places revealing a metal disc. Has anyone else had this?

I have not experienced this. But my batteries are starting to peel. The film that is wrapped around the batteries is peeling a bit.

ginolicious,
Are the batteries still safe to use without that? The disc on the bottom is a bit loose, I can press on it and it moves slightly. Not sure if this is caused by the heat the unit generates

TheMutzNutz,

George1151

Are the batteries still safe to use without that? The disc on the bottom is a bit loose, I can press on it and it moves slightly. Not sure if this is caused by the heat the unit generates

I have 2 sets of batteries. The ones which came with my Haze and a pair of the Haze batteries which are higher capacity with black shrink wrap. The ones that came with my unit are pristine, the ones I purchased later are peeling at the base and look unsafe.

Are they unsafe when the bottom shrink wrap covering the outside of the contact surface (negative side) has peeled?

George1151,
Top Bottom