• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

kand

Im a new member of these boards (this is my first post), although i have been on here browsing discussions for a while. I finally made the move and ordered my Haze vaporizer after much deliberation over which one to buy. Haze was a quality vape that had all the features that i was looking for. It arrived this morning, and I gave it a good 1, 2, test-a-roo and WOW. Efficiency and flavor was WAY past my expectations. If this thing holds up through normal wear and tear (i am careful for the most part, but that switch at the top does feel a little weak) it will definitely be money well spent. i can already for-see some real savings on herb, and some good times out and about.

Only ONE small thing worth mentioning with my unit:
I ordered from Australian Vaporizers, which was an excellent experience and i recommend it to anyone in the region. However the glass mouthpiece i was shipped seemed to not quite fit into the device, no matter how hard i tried. The metal mouthpiece fits nice and (very) snugly without a problem, however this glass one appears to splay out slightly from the bottom preventing it from passing through device. perhaps this was a shipping error, or a manufacturing error, or my own human error. I haven't heard of anyone else coming upon this problem so that is good :) but i thought i would mention it.

Just wanted to say, I'm very satisfied. I packed a can halfway with a sloppy grind, and got me and my buddy "off the ground" in no time.

Great purchase, great community, great times ahead

i might just <3 vaping

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Only ONE small thing worth mentioning with my unit:
I ordered from Australian Vaporizers, which was an excellent experience and i recommend it to anyone in the region. However the glass mouthpiece i was shipped seemed to not quite fit into the device, no matter how hard i tried. The metal mouthpiece fits nice and (very) snugly without a problem, however this glass one appears to splay out slightly from the bottom preventing it from passing through device.

i might just <3 vaping

Welcome to FC. Anytime you are dealing with glass pieces, there is a chance for variance and it doesn't take much to get out of specification. I would contact Australian Vaporizers and/or Haze. I'd be willing to bet they'll send you a new glass mouthpiece.

trevorzamani

@wax , @spoutti , sorry it took me a while to find some time to do a quick video. I have never tried small load approach before but here it is, one bowl with approx 50mg and other with approx 70mg, one bowl with conduction screen and the other one is convection. I found that the 3rd and 4th level works the best in terms of the balance between taste and clouds. I had some technical difficulty since every time the recording goes over 2 mins on my phone, it does not download to the computer for some reason so i had to cut at at 2 mins. I am not sure if you can see it well with all the lights on but even with the small load, it creates some significant clouds via conduction screen. With the convection screen, vapor is more gentle but the taste is amazing. (this was my dad's V2.5 by the way).

Aner

I have long been interested in the Haze - however, I have one great concern that I would like some input on from existing users. I had purchased and gone through now three Ascents each of which had a very strong, foul smell particularly from the area between the top and bottom surrounding the bowl. Naturally I have no interest in inhaling toxic plastic outgassing. I don't believe I am the only user who has experienced this. Please note that I was, for months, GREATLY looking forward to the Ascent - and have been tragically disappointed.

Therefore, I would like to find out what the experience of users of the Haze have had in this regard. I do believe I remember one poster commenting on this. I am also concerned because I have heard of the Haze having quite a bit of plastic in its construction.

Thanks for your help - I would love to get a functional, healthy portable vaporizer again - preferably one which maximizes my ability to control temperature.

Aner,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I have long been interested in the Haze - however, I have one great concern that I would like some input on from existing users. I had purchased and gone through now three Ascents each of which had a very strong, foul smell particularly from the area between the top and bottom surrounding the bowl. Naturally I have no interest in inhaling toxic plastic outgassing. I don't believe I am the only user who has experienced this. Please note that I was, for months, GREATLY looking forward to the Ascent - and have been tragically disappointed.

Therefore, I would like to find out what the experience of users of the Haze have had in this regard. I do believe I remember one poster commenting on this. I am also concerned because I have heard of the Haze having quite a bit of plastic in its construction.

Thanks for your help - I would love to get a functional, healthy portable vaporizer again - preferably one which maximizes my ability to control temperature.
Direct out of the box the Haze get a sort of new car smell but outside of the airpath only, I can smell it while heating but I never tasted it!

Be quiet, it quickly disappear!

mixchu69

Direct out of the box the Haze get a sort of new car smell but outside of the airpath only, I can smell it while heating but I never tasted it!

Be quiet, it quickly disappear!
The smell is stronger when the haze is on level 4 (for concentrates) but never bothered me too much. When it is cold, the smell is like any new electronic device. Imo. But it is not like the ascent initially. I did not perform dry burns (did not know about FC at the time) and I went thru 1 or 2 sessions with a rubber, silicone taste that was awful. I endured and enjoy the ascent today. The vapor production of the haze reminds me of the ascent with the stock glass stems. I am a fan of both products.

mixchu69,

bruce6110

If you went through 3 Ascents for smell/taste issues, you may be sensitive to this. All my vaporizers had the same NEW CAR smell/taste at the beginning and this disappears after several sessions. To me, no difference between Ascent and Haze in this regard. You will experience the same with Haze. All vaporizers (high end or low end) uses plastic. Look at Solo, Pax, Crafty even. The inside housing is plastic in all of them. You can search for pictures online. It does not make these vaporizers toxic.

bruce6110,

Vapor Loop

The smell is stronger when the haze is on level 4 (for concentrates) but never bothered me too much. When it is cold, the smell is like any new electronic device. Imo. But it is not like the ascent initially. I did not perform dry burns (did not know about FC at the time) and I went thru 1 or 2 sessions with a rubber, silicone taste that was awful. I endured and enjoy the ascent today. The vapor production of the haze reminds me of the ascent with the stock glass stems. I am a fan of both products.

I find it VERY important to do 2 burn off's on 4 with new silicone lid's, They put off some pretty steady streams of vapor during these burn off's, If it still bother's you after that you might just want to use it with the screens.

Vapor Loop,

spoutti

@wax , @spoutti , sorry it took me a while to find some time to do a quick video. I have never tried small load approach before but here it is, one bowl with approx 50mg and other with approx 70mg, one bowl with conduction screen and the other one is convection. I found that the 3rd and 4th level works the best in terms of the balance between taste and clouds. I had some technical difficulty since every time the recording goes over 2 mins on my phone, it does not download to the computer for some reason so i had to cut at at 2 mins. I am not sure if you can see it well with all the lights on but even with the small load, it creates some significant clouds via conduction screen. With the convection screen, vapor is more gentle but the taste is amazing. (this was my dad's V2.5 by the way).

Cool vid. I like the flask like shape of the haze. Did you finish the loads as is? If so, how long did it take you?

Since there is a 100% refund garantee, its a matter of when I will buy it. I will wait for 4/20 and the 1st year anniversary of the haze and see if there is a promo.

spoutti,

trevorzamani

Cool vid. I like the flask like shape of the haze. Did you finish the loads as is? If so, how long did it take you?

Since there is a 100% refund garantee, its a matter of when I will buy it. I will wait for 4/20 and the 1st year anniversary of the haze and see if there is a promo.
Each mini load took about 7-9 hits but I enjoyed short rapid draws with small load like this.

trevorzamani,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Anyone think that haze could possibly make it so bit bowls can cook at once. I just think that would be awsome and it doesn't seem like to out there of an idea.

Probably has something to do with the battery life. Running both ovens at once may be too much draw on the battery.

:peace:

mixchu69

Some college students are creating a vaporizer on the thread Vue vaporizer that claims infusion. I asked what was special about their vaporizer (they were claiming having two compartments) and I stated Haze already does that. This is nothing new. Then they brought up the idea of infusion, prob. heating both chambers at same time. But I was thinking Haze pretty much does that: throw shatter and some flowers in a can and you get your infusion. Any thoughts?

trevorzamani

Some college students are creating a vaporizer on the thread Vue vaporizer that claims infusion. I asked what was special about their vaporizer (they were claiming having two compartments) and I stated Haze already does that. This is nothing new. Then they brought up the idea of infusion, prob. heating both chambers at same time. But I was thinking Haze pretty much does that: throw shatter and some flowers in a can and you get your infusion. Any thoughts?
The dual bowl / chamber concept is patented feature of Haze per their website so they may face some legal issues if they are trying to come up with something like that. Infusion like you said, i have been using Haze with concentrate + dry herb in the same can for a long time and it gives the best taste. The cool thing is: What you can do with this vape feels like limitless. My buddy (who told me about Haze to start with) uses 4 strains in the same session. He places convection screens into chambers and places two strains 1/3 full chamber. On top he places flat screens that he cut from the conduction screens of Haze, on top of those screens, he places another 2 strains. He swears by the mad effect he is getting from 4 strains mixed together. I have never tried this but this weekend, I will.

Using cans for dry herb was @scottg402 's idea for example and many people on this forum came up with innovative ways of using Haze with different attachments and different ways. The fact that Haze allows this type of variety of usage, makes it a super unique product IMO.

mixchu69

The dual bowl / chamber concept is patented feature of Haze per their website so they may face some legal issues if they are trying to come up with something like that. Infusion like you said, i have been using Haze with concentrate + dry herb in the same can for a long time and it gives the best taste. The cool thing is: What you can do with this vape feels like limitless. My buddy (who told me about Haze to start with) uses 4 strains in the same session. He places convection screens into chambers and places two strains 1/3 full chamber. On top he places flat screens that he cut from the conduction screens of Haze, on top of those screens, he places another 2 strains. He swears by the mad effect he is getting from 4 strains mixed together. I have never tried this but this weekend, I will.

Using cans for dry herb was @scottg402 's idea for example and many people on this forum came up with innovative ways of using Haze with different attachments and different ways. The fact that Haze allows this type of variety of usage, makes it a super unique product IMO.
Yea, I don't like Vue copying Haze. If Haze was not a good vaporizer, I can understand trying to create a dual bowl configuration. But Haze did it right, so I feel that they should try to innovate differently. But I guess I can't comment because I have never seen it and they are not divulging more info because of IP issues.

I guess the whole point of this useless post is that Haze made a great dual bowl vaporizer that has versatility with the can, convection, and conduction screens in a good looking device.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hello everybody,

I just got the permission from FC Moderators to make this announcement on the thread. We are pleased to inform you guys that VapeWorld has become our official partner for distribution and resale. They will be carrying Haze at their several U.S. Locations as well as at their Canada location. There has been several inquiries from Canadian customers. Now you have a reliable local distributor in Canada. Thanks again for all of you FC Friends and family for your support, feedback and love. Most of you have been emailing and sharing your ideas via this thread and via email to us. Our team is working hard on our next version upgrade which will have further improvements and ideas from you guys incorporated into your product. Please keep them coming. We have a long list and we are excited about all this.

Have a great weekend.

Emily

trevorzamani

Hello everybody,

I just got the permission from FC Moderators to make this announcement on the thread. We are pleased to inform you guys that VapeWorld has become our official partner for distribution and resale. They will be carrying Haze at their several U.S. Locations as well as at their Canada location. There has been several inquiries from Canadian customers. Now you have a reliable local distributor in Canada. Thanks again for all of you FC Friends and family for your support, feedback and love. Most of you have been emailing and sharing your ideas via this thread and via email to us. Our team is working hard on our next version upgrade which will have further improvements and ideas from you guys incorporated into your product. Please keep them coming. We have a long list and we are excited about all this.

Have a great weekend.

Emily
Congratulations @Haze Vaporizers , I heard that VapeWorld does not take on every brand and limit their inventory to what they feel as quality. You guys are on the right track for success. When is the new version coming up?

trevorzamani,
Reactions: NickDlow

scottg402

Based on their track record thus far it seems Haze will never be satisfied. I see them continuing to come out with revisions based on user feedback and advances in technology. This is why the upgrade program is such a great deal. For $100 you can get the latest and greatest whenever they make improvements. That and the fact that your old Haze unit goes to such a good cause makes this program so interesting.

I love this company!

Vitolo

Vaporist
While perhaps impractical for battery life... @ean 's idea is a good dream, and wiythin the limits of what has been presented here.
I have a couple of Paying It Forward - Haze recipients at my house now reading the thread along with me.
I have 3 computers set up, and today is patients without internet access chance to come over and read FC and ask questions that can best be addressed online.
These two are delighted with the idea of two ovens cooking at once, as an alternative way of a power packed session.
With me what comes to mind is vaping a can of wax and a screen of herb, side by side.... separate but at same time!
The community members that now are using a Haze totals 5 patients.
I am liking what I see as far as maintenance and upkeep, and have recommended the unit to many patients that are not a part of my program.

Top Bottom