Handmade brass stash with integrated lighter for Dynavap "M"

NitroRIP

Hi! I'm afraid I can't say for certain. I've been using the plain stainless versions for over a year now with no visible effects. If the black one is anodized, it is possible that it could eventually scuff the surface a bit. The brass material of the stash is definitely softer than the material of the vap, but the finish could be another matter.

No worries mate, thanks for letting me know -will have to have a think on it. Cheers.

NitroRIP,

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
Hi FC. Its been ages, but I finally just released the first batch of the Flintlock V3. Its a further refinement of the previous two iterations. This time around I've removed the magnet in favor of a pair of notches along one side that allow you to use it as a cooling rest, which is a lot more intuitive and functional in my opinion. It is a tiny bit longer overall, which makes for a slightly larger capacity in the stash container. There is now only one size available, but it can accommodate either long or short stem Vaps ("M" or Omni XL) depending on the length of the main spring (which you can select at checkout).
You can pick one up here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/Nemomatic/tools/listings/795104662
Let me know what you think!
il_1588xN.2674387074_ppye.jpg

il_1588xN.2674386624_ljwb.jpg

il_1588xN.2722071089_ceek.jpg

il_1588xN.2722070405_4k9p.jpg

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
After many months, I finally have all four models of my Dynavap stashes back in stock. I get a lot of questions about these things and how they compare/differ from each other so I put together this video overview. Its a little on the long side, but should answer most questions and give you a good sense of these things. Reach out with comments or questions.

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
Hi F.C.! If anyone is still interested I recently redesigned my gadgets to accommodate wider stems (I've been getting a lot of requests since Simrell released his M.V.S. system). I also reworked the lid design quite a bit. Its now more intuitive to use (and consequently very fun to play with). It uses a magnet to keep your stem secure in the tube when closed, and provides a handy spot to park it when you're reloading or cooling.
Holler back with questions or comments.

emily

Hi F.C.! If anyone is still interested I recently redesigned my gadgets to accommodate wider stems (I've been getting a lot of requests since Simrell released his M.V.S. system). I also reworked the lid design quite a bit. Its now more intuitive to use (and consequently very fun to play with). It uses a magnet to keep your stem secure in the tube when closed, and provides a handy spot to park it when you're reloading or cooling.
Holler back with questions or comments.
Damn your design is so cool.

Does it fit an FMJ in it by chance? From the videos I’m guessing that it doesn’t?

emily,

Cannabiker

Is the storage chamber on the V2 Flask full-length? I'm picturing some difficulty getting the last bit of weed out of the bottom using the tamping method, like an old Dugout. I see there are still some V1s available, which I might find preferable for the partitioned chamber.

Cannabiker,

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
You’ve got the right idea. The V2 has one continuous chamber. The split chamber requires a lid on each end which would drive the cost too high for that design. I’ve been considering some kind of drop-in riser option to limit the depth, but it hasn’t happened yet.

nemomatic,

Cannabiker

You’ve got the right idea. The V2 has one continuous chamber. The split chamber requires a lid on each end which would drive the cost too high for that design. I’ve been considering some kind of drop-in riser option to limit the depth, but it hasn’t happened yet.
You move quickly! I just saw the V3 has dropped--it's exactly what I hoped for. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Thanks!

Cannabiker,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom