• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Handmade brass stash with integrated lighter for Dynavap "M"

This looks truly beautiful, wow! Will probably try to nab one for my Vortex!

The only thing really missing, from my perspective, is a lint cover for the Aomai. Although I’d like most of the lighter encased in a brass tube now that I think about it, would look cleaner and make it even more resilient. Wish I had the skill and equipment to design + make one for myself, but it’s so much easier to come up with suggestions on a forum :D

Ogami.Itto.79,
Reactions: nemomatic

GreyowlVII

The click/snap when the dyna comes out of the flintlock is so satisfying. Really hope you make some more and I have the opportunity to acquire one.

GreyowlVII,
Reactions: nemomatic

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
Hi FC! Pardon my long silence, I've been hustling to get more units up in my Etsy store!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nemomatic
This lockdown has made it nearly impossible to get the hours in my shop necessary to get things done, but I still managed a few.
In response to the comments here and elsewhere I've added a Flask XL to the lineup. Its long enough to hold an Omni or Vortex. I also redesigned the Flintlock to hold the Omni or Vortex, and there is a new little sibling, the Derringer. This one only works with the M, but is smaller and more affordable than the Flintlock. I hope this takes care of everybody.
This video kinda walks you through each model. Check my site for photos:https://nemogould.com/portfolio-item/dynavap-accessories/
il_1140xN.2357708277_1u22.jpg

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
Hi FC. Congrats on the new forum! I'm bringing this thread over from the old site:
Link to thread on legacy FC: Handmade brass stash with integrated lighter for Dynavap "M"
I've been working hard to get more of these made, and recently launched a few new models. You can learn more about them (and me) on my site: www.nemogould.com
I have a few units for sale currently in my Etsy store, but they're selling out pretty fast. I'll hustling to get more posted ASAP.
Let me know what you think.
ProductComparison.jpg
FAQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
The new models are clever variations. I looks the Derringer a lot. Very classy and artistic pieces for the vapcap. I'm glad to hear they are selling quickly!

Diggy Smalls,

The Stranger

Account Closed
Still love these and like the idea of the Derringer as well but holding just one extra capful of herb isn't near enough in my opinion.

xtraclipsforxtrashit,
Reactions: Diggy Smalls

The Stranger

Account Closed
Yeah honestly it would most likely be enough for me as well 90% of the time but for that price I'd want the capacity of at least 3-5.

I guess that's why there is the flintlock though. Just out of my price range at the moment.

Last edited:
xtraclipsforxtrashit,

sirwalter

Those are great. Kind of reminds me of a Proto Pipe.

I'm wondering why the Derringer and Flask are M only- isnt the regular size Omnivap the same length etc as an M?

I'm also trying to convince myself I don't "need" one.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
This has actually sparked a bit of VAS in me! I am definitely jonesing for the Flintlock V2. I may have to order one soon! Just waiting on the how tos from @nemomatic on Instagram since I got banned from both Etsy and PayPal for selling Dynavap stems. Not really sure how to place an order now

Khelek41girl,

NitroRIP

I may actually have one available. I had USPS return one because of Covid issues with the destination country. Send me a DM with your mailing address and I'll get back to you.

Hi Nemomatic,

Great looking stashes mate. Very interested in purchasing a Flask for my matt black 2020 M. I was just wondering if the flask would scratch the vapcap at all as you put it in and take it out? TIA.

NitroRIP,

nemomatic

Accessory Maker
Hi Nemomatic,

Great looking stashes mate. Very interested in purchasing a Flask for my matt black 2020 M. I was just wondering if the flask would scratch the vapcap at all as you put it in and take it out? TIA.
Hi! I'm afraid I can't say for certain. I've been using the plain stainless versions for over a year now with no visible effects. If the black one is anodized, it is possible that it could eventually scuff the surface a bit. The brass material of the stash is definitely softer than the material of the vap, but the finish could be another matter.

Top Bottom