• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grasshopper AC Adapter Kit (and 18650)

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I don't have an IO on hand at the moment as our machinist is using them currently.

I am not sure of the brand we tested with, the one you have may not have a high enough startup current to get the IO going. Once we have the compatible threaded part in hand we will do some more testing before we recommend any particular supplies.

Contact customer service if you have an issue if you havent already, we should be able to get that fixed for you.

vapeverythingnyc

I don't have an IO on hand at the moment as our machinist is using them currently.

I am not sure of the brand we tested with, the one you have may not have a high enough startup current to get the IO going. Once we have the compatible threaded part in hand we will do some more testing before we recommend any particular supplies.

Contact customer service if you have an issue if you havent already, we should be able to get that fixed for you.

Sounds good, I appreciate the response. I will shoot another email over to CS shortly. Thanks!

Baron23

Hi All,

We should have the new threaded adapter the week of the 15th provided everything arrives on schedule.

Thanks,
Max
Good news...the cleaning lady is complaining about having to keep moving my box of currently useless stuff in order to dust around it! hahaha jk

Hopefully this will fix me up.

How do you anticipate this working for those of us who; 1) have a unit already but it won't thread on and; 2) as a result, also has not gotten in line to get a battery sled.

Thanks

PPN

Volute of Vapor

Got my TI hopper hooked up with my power supply I got in the mail last week, and am real pleased with how it performed on it's first bowl. Forgot how nice a full performance hopper can be!
Can't wait to confirm your talks with my own experience. My Ti performs flawless with the batteries (I have 2 ghb2 in rotation and one brand new ghb2 in reserve) except if too cold weather/environment, not well tighten back end or dirty contacts. I can get 2 bowls out of a battery with full performances (7-10 hits per bowl), if I try to get more I have to deal with blinking leds and not reliable performances (after 2 bowls my batteries are between 3.75-3.80v), so I have to switch batteries when I vape with friends and after 4 bowls the game is over (and friends unsatisfied). The MaxVapor's kit will be awesome in that sort of vaping sharing Party!

I'm waiting for another SS GH I bought from another member here... sadly the shipment still not came at my home... I think this is due to shipping delays caused by that Covid19 situation and still expect to see it. One GH will be in my car with the batteries(and a power bank) and the other will become a desktop vaporizer and will sit close of my Herborizer bubbler.

Sorry, I just noticed my post doesn't add anything, just for the pleasure of posting...

thc_technologist

cannabis tech enthusiast
Hi All,

We should have the new threaded adapter the week of the 15th provided everything arrives on schedule.

Thanks,
Max

Hi All,

The remaining orders should be wrapped up this week.

@MoltenTiger

Thanks,
MaxVapor

Hi Max,

Is the "new threaded adapter" the same as the slotted adapter seen in the CAD model? Or is the slotted adapter something different?

Razshiro

I think so - I got an email with a USPS tracking number.

I emailed support in regard to USPS First Class International Shipping being an absolute clusterfuck atm. I doubt I'll receive for some months at least...

Nice set-up @Catweasel! :science:

Same , i got a USPS tracking number, but to reach europe we can wait ,( still waiting a USPS package since 45days, tracking not moved since 30 days...)

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Same , i got a USPS tracking number, but to reach europe we can wait ,( still waiting a USPS package since 45days, tracking not moved since 30 days...)
Yep, there are some big issues with their systems - before, during and after all this current 2020 nonsense too. I wonder if we will ever get our parcels. Lot’s of people and businesses left in the dark, things might just go return-to-sender if they don't begin moving soon

Hammahead

remaining orders should be wrapped up this week.
Uhm, haven't received a shipping confirmation so far... and considering my overall financial situation plus the bit of uncertainty when it would arrive, keeping in mind the current USPS situation, I'd rather like to cancel my order in case it hasn't been shipped yet. I'm pretty sure the adapter will be quite successful, so I guess it's not a now or never situation so I can wait for generally smoother times. Not sure how to proceed? Should I contact the paypal mail adress? Should it have been shipped already, so be it. Please let me know. Wishing you all the best, keep it up!

goodpunk6

So I've had my kit for about 3 weeks now and I gotta say, this is the best thing that has happened to this vape. I have a flowerpot. On that thing, every hit is a dab-like experience and let me tell you,... with this kit, and a long draw, the Grasshopper is kicking my ass waaaay harder. You got it right MaxVapor. @maxvapor710

Baron23

Hi All,

The remainder of the orders have all completed assembly and moved to QA testing. If you have not yet received a shipping notice you should expect it over the next few days as your unit is tested and packaged.

Thanks,
Max
Hi Max - did you get the new threaded adapters yet....still looking at my kit collecting dust.

Cheers

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Baron23 I spoke with the machinist earlier today, the lathe work is done and slots have been milled he just has to deburr the parts or some such tomorrow. Anyways, they should be shipping to me tomorrow or Wednesday, hopefully will have them end of week as expected.

Of course you will be getting the first one when they are in hand.

Thanks,
Max

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
@Baron23 I spoke with the machinist earlier today, the lathe work is done and slots have been milled he just has to deburr the parts or some such tomorrow. Anyways, they should be shipping to me tomorrow or Wednesday, hopefully will have them end of week as expected.

Of course you will be getting the first one when they are in hand.

Thanks,
Max

Should those who inquired about their adapter not threading a while back send another email out to get on a list of sorts?

Vapor Mainline,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Hi All,

The remaining orders should be wrapped up this week.

@MoltenTiger

Thanks,
MaxVapor
@maxvapor710 am I understanding correct, the new threaded adapters shipping to you this week are of the design pictured in the quoted post above? Or are they just a revision to the earlier adapter to be more universal?

Now that you'll be wrapping up pre-orders, any news on when units will be available for sale to those who did not pre-order?

seki

@maxvapor710 am I understanding correct, the new threaded adapters shipping to you this week are of the design pictured in the quoted post above? Or are they just a revision to the earlier adapter to be more universal?

Now that you'll be wrapping up pre-orders, any news on when units will be available for sale to those who did not pre-order?

I actually mailed them about this recently and they put me on a list of people interested in one: support@maxvapor.com. I also asked about timing for the availability of these for those that didn't pre-order, and the response was that they were aiming for availability in about a month. Based on the date of the response to my message, that would put it sometime around the beginning to mid July.

Top Bottom