Grasshopper AC Adapter Kit (and 18650)

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Cool. Thanks @maxvapor710.

Really, I knew we were good but I wanted to make doubly sure as I'd be frickin kickin myself if for any reason I missed out on this sweet little number when I thought I was all set.

After all, I'm looking forward to taking my Grasshopper out for a walk on it's leash . . . :dog:

Also interested to hear hear some feedback once the early units make it into some lucky people's hands.

:peace:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@VegNVape we are only processing orders that have completed both payments at the moment. We will send out an email to everyone next week to everyone waiting on a sled.

Even those with recently completed payments? I just finished my payment on Monday. Kinda want a battery sled, and happy to pay now for one, but also really want to have the power supply to see if it works with the io... :myday:

Thanks and hope all is going well!!

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@VAPEHUNTER our office park hasn't been getting their regularly scheduled mail pickups as I guess they assumed we were closed. If you have a tracking number that hasn't been scanned yet it will be going out in Wednesdays batch, I just picked up a bunch of packages sitting in our outbox from last week.

VAPEHUNTER

@VAPEHUNTER our office park hasn't been getting their regularly scheduled mail pickups as I guess they assumed we were closed. If you have a tracking number that hasn't been scanned yet it will be going out in Wednesdays batch, I just picked up a bunch of packages sitting in our outbox from last week.
Wow! Thanks for the lightning fast response.:tup:

VAPEHUNTER,

Baron23

@maxvapor710

hahaha...I got my shipping email last Friday. Still hasn't hit the post office!

Max, just toss them at the post office out of a speeding car!!

Joking, seriously...I would FAR rather get my little vape accessory late than have anyone catch this shit.

So, if you are not comfortable going out and doing shipments, just let us know. I'm sure we all have other and bigger concerns right now and would understand.

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Baron23 send me a PM with your order number or email address, I will make sure its accounted for. We are good on shipments, we just aren't getting pickups to our facility anymore and I am only able to drop them off on certain days.

Some of you may be getting new tracking numbers today as we have switched to a new size of shipping box.

Thanks and apologies for the delays,
MaxVapor

Baron23

Just to close the loop, I sent Max my info, he had my adapter boxed up and in hand, and he expects to be able to mail it today.

But, as I said, F shipping it if it puts someone in harm's way. If we are prudent and careful, this will be a long life in which to eventually get....well, whatever it is we are jonesing for right now.

@maxvapor710 Thanks for the help Max, you are professional in an industry in which that cannot be taken for granted. All good, friend.

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Baron23 I think I made the post office just in time for todays cutoff, but I haven't seen any of the tracking numbers update yet so hopefully they will come morning.

The Governor of Florida just issued a statewide "stay at home" order starting tomorrow at midnight, but we already had the same order in place at the county level in both the counties where I live and our facility is located for the last 3 weeks so it doesn't really impact us anymore than we have already been.

Thanks,
Max

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Baron23 I think I made the post office just in time for todays cutoff, but I haven't seen any of the tracking numbers update yet so hopefully they will come morning.

The Governor of Florida just issued a statewide "stay at home" order starting tomorrow at midnight, but we already had the same order in place at the county level in both the counties where I live and our facility is located for the last 3 weeks so it doesn't really impact us anymore than we have already been.

Thanks,
Max

Stay safe!
An adapter can wait till it is safe for everyone!
Stay home and stop the any possible spread. This needs to be contained ASAP before more tragedy...

VAPEHUNTER

Tracking number updated!
Expected delivery for Friday:rockon::rockon:

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@VAPEHUNTER glad to hear, let us know if you have any issues.

For everyone else still waiting on a shipment, we are still a few days behind but the remaining orders should all be going out over the next week. I will be dropping off quite a few of them later this afternoon and another batch tomorrow.

Thanks,
Max

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

For everyone else still waiting on a shipment, we are still a few days behind but the remaining orders should all be going out over the next week. I will be dropping off quite a few of them later this afternoon and another batch tomorrow.

Thanks,
Max

Has everyone been notified? I mean are all pre orders ready and into shipping phase? Just wondering if maybe I missed an email in spam or something... No worries on the delays, impressed you've been able to keep working at all during this madness, thanks and stay safe!

Shit Snacks,

fogbank

Thanks,
Max

Has everyone been notified? I mean are all pre orders ready and into shipping phase? Just wondering if maybe I missed an email in spam or something... No worries on the delays, impressed you've been able to keep working at all during this madness, thanks and stay safe!

@maxvapor710 - I'm also confused / concerned. I did NOT opt for the early shipment, preferring to wait for everything to be available. I have not received any notification emails to complete my order since the original one on 2/12/2020. I did not complete either of my two orders at that time.

Is there still a second wave of shipments to go out when everything is available? Am I still supposed to wait for another email to complete my purchases?

Thanks for you responsiveness in this thread.

fogbank,
Top Bottom