• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

TeeJay1952

Free for June in many outlets: Just Mercy. 10/10 Major Production. J Fox and M B Jorden
After graduating from Harvard, Bryan Stevenson heads to Alabama to defend those wrongly condemned or those not afforded proper representation. One of his first cases is that of Walter McMillian, who is sentenced to die in 1987 for the murder of an 18-year-old girl, despite evidence proving his innocence. In the years that follow, Stevenson encounters racism and legal and political maneuverings as he tirelessly fights for McMillian's life.
Release date: December 25, 2019 (USA)
Director: Destin Daniel Cretton
Box office: 50.4 million USD
Nominations: Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role, MORE
Awards: NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Motion Picture,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
MGK did a damn good cover of RATM's "Killing in the Name"

A lot of footage of the current protests, and the guitarist does a great job of replicating Tom Morello's unique playing style from the original song. Still probably not as good as the original...but, all in all, they did a fantastic job with this cover. I love it! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I watched s01e08 of the 2020 Looney toons called Grilled Rabbit... WTF is this what are we preparing the children for nowadays...
I suggest to watch the whole if you can find it.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom