Discontinued Glass Symphony XLR

rodders83

Yo, don't be upset ;)
He said that the Verdamper is even stronger than the GS , and you can buy the Verdamper (Or just its heater) so ... :science: :science: :science:

I am just waiting to see if my Herborizer account ban is real and then buy the Verdamper. If lazy says it hits hard then i want to look more into that. But i am in the market for a glass supervape thats fot sure.

rodders83,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

I am just waiting to see if my Herborizer account ban is real and then buy the Verdamper. If lazy says it hits hard then i want to look more into that. But i am in the market for a glass supervape thats fot sure.
Btw, ArtOfVapor is also a good idea - when the ceramic ball is hot (because its Kanthal heater) it's a massive heater. but it's expensive than just buying the VD's heater, so....
his video of the AOV:

rodders83

Btw, ArtOfVapor is also a good idea - when the ceramic ball is hot (because its Kanthal heater) it's a massive heater. but it's expensive than just buying the VD's heater, so....
his video of the AOV:

The clouds are very good it seems but i am in the EU and do not really buy American vapes incase anything goes wrong the customs fees are simply too much to deal with sadly. :(

rodders83,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Back to back bowls of Black Jack!!!
Enough said!!!
Dracarys clouds!!!
No hotspots.
797F on the Auber.
Perfectly dark brown even roasted ABV.
BB2602F2-8641-4F3B-8B1C-E90CB95FA508.jpeg

What a full convection heavy hitter vaporizer screen should look like. See through and clean as never used, even after back to back monster hits.
No need to clean ever. You can even see the ABV laying at the paper down at the table
Only part you need to clean is the inside of the male joint below. Full of a reclaim hashish, that will knock you down if revaped!!!
E4019E9D-FD15-453B-BC36-01F7AD511F84.jpegStay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

http://instagr.am/p/CEs__9_nhSR/

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

i set it to 800, it is wobbling at 784-783, now 785-786, how do i fix this?

I believe it’s totally normal.
If you’re running your GS in an Auber PID, most likely you set Brendan JoJoMonkey parameters.
If you search through this thread, you’ll see some of the posts talking about those settings.
I never got into the numbers, or what each parameter means.

Imho & e, if you aren’t into programming those PIDs, or manufacturing them, or trying to make a profit, or factory/industry working with them, they’re just numbers, just set what JoJo Monkey recommended, I believe both of our GS are running his parameters.
They are just preset and they work.

Imho & e, little fluctuations in F are nothing.
60F = 15.5C approximately
90F = 32.2C approximately
Technically speaking, there’s like 3F per 1C.

I’d start getting concerned, if you see fluctuations between the 10Fs or more.
If it wobbles from 785F to 800F, all the way up and down, that will be something to be worried about.

Either way, as I said, I’m not an expert on PIDs nor electronics.
You can always call Auberins, if you are talking about Auber PIDs, and put to test the “famous north american customer service”, see if they’re up to all the “nationalistic assembled in north america” pride, everyone that loves Auber PIDs like to cackle about.
Good luck!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Zangano Cruel

yo zancru how did you do it with so little herb? it looks like 0.1g max .. you on 840F+ or so? and taking it fastest as you can?
couldn't handle it over 752F when I tried it.. so thick vapor..
I believe it was at least 0.15g.
And with some live resin diamonds 💎 on top, to make it more interesting.
Yes, temperatures are in the 797F range, but luckily I’m used to it already.
Mobius Clear Matrix big can, makes it easier to handle so much thick vapor, and hot vapor.
And yes, my technique is to start slow for 1 second, and then ramp it up to a very fast draw, to take advantage of the purest and heaviest heater of heavy hitters of desktop vaporizers.
Only people that own a Glass Symphony will know the feeling, the rest are just day dreaming!!!
If people like to brag about owning “super cars”, we can definitely talk about our “super vaporizer” and be proud of it, ooohhh yeaaahhh!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey guys. I’m trying to put together my own glass symphony. Is there a list of part names somewhere? I just don’t know what to google

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I think his prototyping thread and the early pages of this thread are your best bet!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
how to get the powder inside the heating rod? that's the big problem ... need some synthenic diamonds powder or smth like this

JoJo used thermal paste to improve the heat transfer from the cartridge heater to the glass thermometer housing.

I didn't want to mess with any of that, which is why I heated my vape externally.

GoldenBud

JoJo used thermal paste to improve the heat transfer from the cartirdge heater to the glass thermometer housing.

I didn't want to mess with any of that, which is why I heated my vape externally.
yes this is better although your disadvantage is that it's hotter to touch from the outside, but life isn't perfect and it's better than guessing what will happen if there's a tiny crack in the glass rod (happend to some users)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
yes this is better although your disadvantage is that it's hotter to touch from the outside, but life isn't perfect and it's better than guessing what will happen if there's a tiny crack in the glass rod (happend to some users)

You could get better performance by skipping the thermometer adapter and just stuffing the cartridge heater inside the 3-way distillation adapter and covering with balls. Kinda like a big G43. It wouldn't be as "all glass" as JoJo's design is, but it would be easy to do and work better from a heat transfer perspective. If it was me I would probably stuff a ceramic rod heater in and fill with some ceramic beads, basically like the SSV43 layout in a different body.

MikeRotchHertz

JoJo used thermal paste to improve the heat transfer from the cartridge heater to the glass thermometer housing.

Sorry just posting this for informational purposes and not to compete against your device which is better designed imo. I will most likely have one of each when it comes to everything and of course testing purposes ;)

Anywho, do you mean they filled the cartridge with like Arctic silver? From my experience that stuff is expensive.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I dont know if it can be called disadvantage,since you get extra power,but at least in the latest model the heater coil isnt insulated from the airpath,What i like like about the GS is that the intake is far away .
There is thermal paste with copper almost at any lab glass supply.

Top Bottom