GLASS BLOWER WANTED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is how this bitch spit flame :D :

2 first are center fire (at min and max ,and can get any flame between) and the last is the outer fire +- 2 inch diameter by 16inch long LOLLL

and this is what I made out of my first hour of work (DONT LAUGHT :mad: I KNOW IT IS FUNNY BUT DONT LAUGHT ;) ) I'm learning my self for now and have now tool exept thre graphite pad and cheap tweezer that actualy totaly melt in my flame LOLLL and only have 2 size of tube (of corse the bad one to use for pipe LOL) and I have make a lil pyrex extract vial with glass on glass lid ans those to ridiculus pipe for extrat to (one of the pipe bowl is broken cause I have try to make the bowl hole with a dremel with carbide bite and it broke the bowl ) I dont have any color rod for now to ...no rod at all in fact

pipe suck but I love my thc vial yummmyy

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Are you kidding, those are your first attempt? I predict some sick glass in the future. :brow:

As a reformed pyromaniac... that flame is fucking badass! :bowdown:

How hot does it get?

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
in degree I dont have any idea but it melt silver like water in a second and melt all my cheap tweezer too ....at least 2000F but probably lot more .....during I was making the vial (I was olding it with my finger LOL no ball grabber :disgust: ) I just put my finguer in the center fire for fuckin second :mad: OUCHHHHHH MANNNN it burn LOL realy hard ....but I have finish the vial then remove my welding lense than look at my finger LOLLL i have a bubble as big as my finger tip ...but I dont realy care this is not the first time i burn myself hard or cut myself or ...?! LOL pain did'nt scare me soo ...anyway I was realy exited cause it was the first time (DOH LOLL) just need to find a good boro dealer in canada !!and buy some tubes,rods,color and tool ....but first i want to be able to weld and shape like i want ...cause I have the skill to draw what's in my head lol but know i wanna shape it and make it real befor putting some color stuff

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks but LOL in fact i'm not realy realy happy off my work but i'm sure that with the right size tubing and rods it will be lot better ....I'm sure I can make better than those 'madebychinesechild' inside out shitty spoon that we can find all around my town :uhoh:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
lol, don't be so hard on yourself man. For your first attempt those are nothing to be ashamed of. You just had to put your finger in there to see, eh? :lol: Maybe you should move the Extreme a little farther from the torch. :D

Are you actually designing some pipes in AutoCAD? 'cause that would be awesome. :cool:

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
no for now cause I just run out off time (out of the job and I past like 8-9 per day drawing with autocad and other cad soo) ...It's hard for now to spend extra time on autocad ....LOL but I will for sure ! dont worry I have a lot of idea sprooting in my head ...my extreme help a lot ;)

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
C_D, it gets WAAAAAY hotter than 2k Fahrenheit, my little Blazer for heating ti gets hotter than 2.5k F.

That being said.....ROCK ON! Your shit looks very good, especially for a first attempt. You now have a more profound appreciation than anyone else on this site (unless anyone else has torching experience) at just how fucking hard it is to make all that crazy shit that they do. I bet you're looking at your Hefe set with whole new eyes right about now ;). The little extract jar is a nice trick, and actually i would bet very good practice at closing off ends and flattening them out properly. its not easy to make shit that stands flat and true, so all the work is good!

C_D, get at me on TC chat when you get a chance, i wanna chat to you about some shit. if im not there just pm me and leave a msg....oh and send the first msg twice, it never comes through for me for some reason.

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha yeah when a look at my Hefe gear I'm totaly stunned by the window and reversal WOW I'll hit on tc as soon as I have the time ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOLLL but ...you I have a lot of skill for those kind of work ...I'am a Machinist/welder/woodworker I also learn to make technical drawing also work with plastic and now I work with cnc machine....soo to me glass is just an other material to work with ...but glass is a lot more artistic than other material ..I love it :D

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The French Phenom. :D

Will be cool to watch your talent evolve. Don't break those first pieces now. ;)

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You do speak French don't you? :p

I know the difference between Quebec and France, don't worry, and hey the Herborizer came out of France. :lol:

That first toss in the video is crazy, the sound it made... know how thick it was?

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah this was also the first thing I notice ,sound like thick & hard glass ....near a small bell sound ...hurrican is an awesome bong but with and awesome (I mean crazy )price to If my memory is good

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Clear_Dome said:
hey dont forget that I'm a fuckin QUEBECOI not a french .....french suck LOL
:tup: The French arent held with much regard in NZ either. Something about blowing up a greenpeace ship 25 years ago. :ninja:

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:doh: dont worry i'm not one of those snob french !! I think quebec is totaly different from the france and also totaly different of the rest of the canada ....damn nz is so far .....you'r like at the total oposite of me on the earth ....it's freak man :uhoh: but not as the CRAZY BIRD OF PARADISE HAAAAAAA :lmao:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuVgFeniC3M

hehe YEAH I just registered on youtube and make this vids cause they were no vids of this torch on the net ....so now you can see my rage of the rocket :brow: just need a damn kiln and I'll be on buisness it will be a fuckin ti-vap rain !!! :lol:

hehe sorry about the ok volka poster LOL i'm shy ....I dont love what they make but they are friend of mine soo :rolleyes:

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice C_D "The FLAME" i love a good Flame or glowin ember, very hi tech looking, can't wait to see some creative juices in action , You may inspire some more DIY Here. how much has it cost to get started, Hardware and work area Approximate $

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
2k ...for a decent torch,tool,gaz,glass,kiln,bench,ventilation,ect... at least 1500 to 2000 ....some start with lot less but change stuff after one month or two soo ....your better to start with the right stuff

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice Bro, Acheivable $ , And a Beautifull hobbie for one who Practices much i'l bet, Art is a beautifull thing, the best way to prove you were here, I think. :tup:

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha yeah your right ! I love art but you know pipe making is more like an anti art .....i mean this is art but people around aint see it like art ....but i dont give a f...about those ass h... i love the pipe culture (hehe i now smoking is bad ...but glass vap is vap I want to do ) and i wan to glow glass since i'm young but I was sur I was needing a huge oven (like what you see on tv) but after talkin with spiderman and hefe and watchin a bunch of vids on the net I just realize that I can do it at home DAAMNN !! so I just decide to go ahead ...but i mean it take a lot of my time to set up my glass studio , LOL I dont know anybody to ask for help when I have probleme or dont understand something(i mean in my hood)and I'm a french so everything is hard to understand when I search some help online but anyway I want so I will :D

once again http://www.thataintart.com/ it's just ...WOW

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
make vape accessories... like the ssv ice chambers!
yup i'll and ice chamber for any vap and any other glass piece for vap for sure ....better than doing prodo pipe ...I'm realy hurry to get all my gear and realy start to learn :D

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom