GLASS BLOWER WANTED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Cool, I'm kind of excited to see the custom Extreme. :)

vtac,

Purple-Days

Wow, neat glass, all of it, including the the labware.
And a lot of fun to see the communication and planning.

More, please. :)

Purple-Days,

Spiderman

oil baron
Sorry guys, i moved into a new apartment on friday, and dont have internet yet! It should be up within a few days, and then I'll be back!!!!!!!

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Spiderman said:
Sorry guys, i moved into a new apartment on friday, and dont have internet yet! It should be up within a few days, and then I'll be back!!!!!!!
As long as you have electricity for your vaporizer of choice.

Good luck with the move, got a few BHO q's for ya after you're settled in. ;)

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
I sure did. He just got back to me today, said he's happy to....shoot me a pm, we'll work out a time when we can both chat through IRC or somethin like that, itl be easier than on the boards.

Should be pretty dope tho!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
pm sent to el hefe via tokecity !! thanks spidy ,I'm so glad, I wish he'll blow them !!! this guy is skill full !!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah :D El Hefe reply me and will glady blow my glass for a more than decent price (for the quality of he's work) I'm really happy spidy !!! soo now I need to find nice color for spiral widow and reversal parttern soo dont be shy, if you seem something intersting just leave link or pix right here !

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Very nice! I was worried it would be crazy $$$.

Can't wait to see it. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha !!! I'm really amaze that nobody seem to have post some pix of custom made glass piece for extreme ----HEY ALL GLASS BLOWER THERE IS A LOT OF MONEY TO MAKE LOLLL---

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
some new stuff :

first pics is close to the final plan ,and the secon is a nice eye marble found on the net ...will ask to elhefe if he can make a marble like this one ....

and this one is for dimenssions:

this ''vortex'' marble coulnd be really cool too ....with the spiral in background and a vortex marble on ....but it will depend of el hefe ....I dont know how hard both marble are to make ....

Clear_Dome,

El Hefe

whats up, just thought I would log on and say HI. I think we have this figured out, im excited to make some pieces for clear_dome. He is sending the stock fittings so that I will have the right measurements to make these. Should come out well, thanks for asking me to make them for ya!

El Hefe,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha !!! I'm really happy to see ya here buddy !! I'm also really happy that you'll make my glass parts !you make a sick art !! and this will be and honor for me to get some custome El hefe glass parts on my extreme :brow: I think there will be a lot of people waiting to see the final result :cool:

Ps: you'r the man El !! If I need any other custom blown parts dont worry I'll let you know !!!!

pps:I dont know if your are a ''vaporist'' but Enjoy this place and welcome on FC ;)

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
El Hefe said:
whats up, just thought I would log on and say HI. I think we have this figured out, im excited to make some pieces for clear_dome. He is sending the stock fittings so that I will have the right measurements to make these. Should come out well, thanks for asking me to make them for ya!
Hey man, I think you have some fans here. ;)

I really dig your style, very sick and 'organic'. Have you ever done any custom SSV parts?

img172436firewindow3cf0.jpg

Love this shot, and I can tell the pic doesn't do it justice.

:bowdown:

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom