• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Ghost MV1

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Love so many posts on this page, too many to name; the first impressions/mini-reviews especially. I wasn't able to take advantage of the stoopidly good discounts, I had prior VAS budgetary commitments so was stuck on the sidelines. But WOW what an incredible series of offers, the deal just kept getting sweeter! Like, wut?! The peeps over at Ghost are insane (apparently) and consistently offer ridiculous CS by all accounts. That great reputation is what keeps me interested and coming around here, as well as the overall positive vibes from its users. I tell myself that I need to buy another portable like "a raging case of herpes" to quote the very lyrical @macbill (if I may) but let me tell you, I enter every Ghost contest with the highest hopes. Or at the very least high. Still, I've yet to be kissed by Lady Luck and have always walked away with my hopes and dreams shattered.

Anyway, thanks Ghost peeps for letting me hang out, Ghostless as I am, even though I contribute nothing other than occasionally messing with some poor member. Good Sport Gold Star goes to @kiddvudu2 ! I'm always a bit concerned about being misinterpreted, if the person doesn't know me, because I'm always just playing.
But at the same time, I guess that I'm not so concerned to actually stop messing with unsuspecting strangers.

@Marcus-TGC You gotta give that glass some love and attention or it gets sad. You don't want sad glass, my friend. Life is too short.

kiddvudu2

What do you mean by stainless ... are you talking about the metallic nickel !? If so I love that color 2
Sorry, I meant satin silver. It does look slick with the stealth heat sink & mouth stem in it tho!

Good Sport Gold Star goes to @kiddvudu2 ! I'm always a bit concerned about being misinterpreted, if the person doesn't know me, because I'm always just playing.

Woohoo! Gold star earns me an extra crucible this morning, right?! Haha - I hope u get to experience the mv1 at some point my friend, it's a treat!

You’re sick baby, and you got it good. The VAS. :nod:

Lol - technically this (2nd) mv1 would have been a case of the dreaded bVAS, wouldn't it? :brow:

Peese!

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

Either is fine.....91% just cheaper little less.effective than 99%.....ghost uses 99% on their wipes
I just ordered and ultrasonic cleaning machine. got the idea from one of the threads here at FC. Anybody else use one for cleaning their vape toys?

But, for the record, I have been using 91% ISO cut with some water up to this point. The only reason for the water is to Make it not sting as bad in the tiny cuts and knicks on my fingers when I reach in to get the stuff out. No issues to date other than the coating on my stealth heat sink peeling.

Peese!

RubPer33

So Vaposhop confirmed me by email they are not going to restock ghost vape or ghost vape´s accesories, so european people not only couldn´t take advantage of BF sale and take a backup that now we can´t buy accesories for our premium vape. So european customers need to know from ghostvapes how can they solve this problem, because I´m feeling they tricked us with false marketing about their products. Where am I going able to buy a battery? Are you going to guarantee my product along five years? Because if you do that I need baterries, crucibles, heat sinks for these five years. Are you going to go down business, because vaposhop and POV news are not good?
So I´m really disappointed with Ghost and the lack of true information

RubPer33,

someTooL

So after an overnight charge I must report that my first use was a TOTAL success. I’ll also admit that the MV1 was the best out of the box experience of all my battery powered utensils (not naming them but their in my profile).

Started at amber 2 for the first three pulls. Finished at amber 3 for another three pulls. Dumped and was a perfect roast. No char, and super even brown.

This has taken the place of my FF2+ (as seen in classifieds).

Huge thanks to all the contributors of this community. I felt like a pro on my first pull :tup:

cosimo

So Vaposhop confirmed me by email they are not going to restock ghost vape or ghost vape´s accesories, so european people not only couldn´t take advantage of BF sale and take a backup that now we can´t buy accesories for our premium vape. So european customers need to know from ghostvapes how can they solve this problem, because I´m feeling they tricked us with false marketing about their products. Where am I going able to buy a battery? Are you going to guarantee my product along five years? Because if you do that I need baterries, crucibles, heat sinks for these five years. Are you going to go down business, because vaposhop and POV news are not good?
So I´m really disappointed with Ghost and the lack of true information

Well... I hope they don't go down! Such a great vape!

Rlarssralr

What up guys. Long time vape guy but relatively new to FC. Since 2012, I have owned a Pax 1, multiple dynas, starry, boundless CFX, Mighty, and now a MV1.

I have had the ghost for about two days. Fully cleaned and burn offs. I’m still struggling with how to get the most efficiency out of this vape. I like to hit it 1 or 2 times and come back in an hour. It’s fairly rare that I will melt face and try to get the absolute biggest clouds/hits/etc.

when comparing the ghost to the mighty (with dosing capsules) it seems that the ghost is not as efficient. The crucibles seem to work best with a full, loose pack. I typically pack a mighty dosing capsule about 1/3 - 1/2 full. Approx. 3 of those partial dosing packs will fit in one crucible.

I will get 5-6 strong hits from the mighty with that set up. When using the ghost, I’ll get approx 5-7 hits out of each crucible (1 at low, 3 at mid, 2-3 at high). Using simple math, should I not be getting more from the ghost? Have tried to fill the crucible halfway and the hits did not seem very robust. Should I be using any of the concentrate temps for full extraction?

appreciate all help and advice!

Finally got mine guys she's charging and crucibles are loaded and ready to go!

Time to watch 2 episodes of Star Trek Enterprise and get lit after.

If you need a package in a timely matter. Don't ship it ups right now :rofl:
Glad you finally got it! I'm over a week in use, still haven't figured out my favorite method. But every hit outside in the cold on my walks makes me fall back in love.

I’m still struggling with how to get the most efficiency out of this vape. I like to hit it 1 or 2 times and come back in an hour. It’s fairly rare that I will melt face and try to get the absolute biggest clouds/hits/etc.

when comparing the ghost to the mighty (with dosing capsules) it seems that the ghost is not as efficient.

Here is what I have found when I do less than a complete crucible which is my norm. The load will bake a little unless you do something to compensate for this.

2 methods. Open the latch and blow on the crucible to get it down closer to room temperature.
Often I stir it then if I am home.
Lately I have been just taking multiple hits without power after I finish what I want until the load is cooled down.

This has made a big difference. The taste is better when I resume and I believe the efficiency has
improved.

Djsleepy

What up guys. Long time vape guy but relatively new to FC. Since 2012, I have owned a Pax 1, multiple dynas, starry, boundless CFX, Mighty, and now a MV1.

I have had the ghost for about two days. Fully cleaned and burn offs. I’m still struggling with how to get the most efficiency out of this vape. I like to hit it 1 or 2 times and come back in an hour. It’s fairly rare that I will melt face and try to get the absolute biggest clouds/hits/etc.

when comparing the ghost to the mighty (with dosing capsules) it seems that the ghost is not as efficient. The crucibles seem to work best with a full, loose pack. I typically pack a mighty dosing capsule about 1/3 - 1/2 full. Approx. 3 of those partial dosing packs will fit in one crucible.

I will get 5-6 strong hits from the mighty with that set up. When using the ghost, I’ll get approx 5-7 hits out of each crucible (1 at low, 3 at mid, 2-3 at high). Using simple math, should I not be getting more from the ghost? Have tried to fill the crucible halfway and the hits did not seem very robust. Should I be using any of the concentrate temps for full extraction?

5-7 hits is good per crucible that's about what I'm running...

Rlarssralr

Here is what I have found when I do less than a complete crucible which is my norm. The load will bake a little unless you do something to compensate for this.

2 methods. Open the latch and blow on the crucible to get it down closer to room temperature.
Often I stir it then if I am home.
Lately I have been just taking multiple hits without power after I finish what I want until the load is cooled down.

This has made a big difference. The taste is better when I resume and I believe the efficiency has
improved.
Thanks for the advice! About how many hits per crucible do you get with this system? What temps do you use?

5-7 hits is good per crucible that's about what I'm running...
Thanks! How do you run your temps?

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

Thanks for the advice! About how many hits per crucible do you get with this system? What temps do you use?

Thanks! How do you run your temps?

I usually temp step from top to bottom.(remember at lowest temp you should be drawing very.slow.as.to not cool air too much, but you get amazing taste from terps at this temp).....then some times I run at 392,410 thru whole crucible....try different methods....adds to the fun!!!!!!

Welcome to the.group!

Last edited:

Raptor5150

@Raptor5150 - Loving your new Avatar! :nod:

@Jill NYC Me too! Don't be biased now just because of your broken Haze :razz::cool::tup:

Edit: you guys really need to get the water pipe adapter from @PuffItUp holy shit game changer. I just ripped a fat cloud at my favorite temp 357F and I'm roasted.

P.s
The Game Awards are on tonight. MV1 got here just in time :nod:

Last edited:
Top Bottom