• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Ghost MV1

pittiserria

Truth Warrior
latch ive had 4 stealths all latch problems,

As long as they keep providing such an exceptional service, I don't see any problem and I'm sure they're working on the next model already. My latch broke but they helped me get back on track in 4 days and I'm located in Israel. The MV1 is a great device that I would buy again. Even when the latch breaks it's possible to temporarily use the device by holding the door in place firmly although I agree it's far from comfortable.

By the way - In order to increase the lifespan of my newly replaced MV1 latch I started a habit of pushing against the latch door while using the release button in order to avoid the clicking sound which to my understanding is an evidence to an increased force on the part that tends to break. Does anybody else do that?

kiddvudu2

By the way - In order to increase the lifespan of my newly replaced MV1 latch I started a habit of pushing against the latch door while using the release button in order to avoid the clicking sound which to my understanding is an evidence to an increased force on the part that tends to break. Does anybody else do that?

I have been doing this since the very beginning when I got my first MV1, a stealth. My stealth ended up getting replaced due to the coating issue on the heat sink and inside of the crucible holder. The latch was still good by the time I shipped it back. I have stayed very up-to-date via this forum so on my exchange I went with a satin silver. I still push the release button all the way in before closing the door on this unit, even though I haven't heard about latch issues with the silver units. Playin it safe.

And, I concur, MV1 is an excellent device and the only vape company that I am familiar with that will ship you a new unit before making you ship the old one back.

Rock on Ghost!

Djsleepy

I have had 7 units replaced for one reason or another.....every time as previously stated.they shipped a new one before getting old one.back when I was dealing with Haze they kept my unit for up t o a month with out any replacement and then eventually shipped a new unit????

the difference IMO is Haze was not stable financially as Ghost, and Ghost truly wants.you vapin g ASAP trusting the customer about what they are saying....for me it has made.the bad taste of Haze disappear and to be replaced by cool,flavorful,thick vapor.....

i love the CS we get and overall the product I love, all of us here are.contributing to the next.version by sharing our experiences and I'm excited to see.what's next!

I do that with my satin silver.....

Last edited by a moderator:

kiddvudu2

Speaking of the next version, is there a wish-list of sorts anywhere that we can contribute ideas to, or vote on potential options?

kiddvudu2,

david8613

They have to get rid of that giant green flashing light!!! When ever I try to take a quick draw in the middle of the night to help me sleep, that light is ridiculously bright, flashing so much my daughter ran into my room because she thought it was the police? And all that tapping buttons just to change temperature, a simple small screen with 2 buttons up and down like the mighty or tera would be much better, precise temp controls.

Mr Mellish

If you cup your hand around the front of the vape, your 2 bottom fingers will cover up the light panel. That's what I do when I use it outside the house, especially at night.

I agree, that's what I do as well and find it is generally workable; although the light is pretty damned bright, covering it with my hand seems to blunt it well. Having said that, on nights when I'm going full stealth mode on the deck, I really appreciate the Firewood and its total lack of displays/lights.

david8613

If you cup your hand around the front of the vape, your 2 bottom fingers will cover up the light panel. That's what I do when I use it outside the house, especially at night.

I do that, but as soon as you take your fingers off the light to change temps, that giant green light, lights up the whole room like Green Lantern on St Patti's day! lol its way too bright and flashy. there should be a way to dim it or put it in stealth mode like the davinci iq. a little screen, with info. Would have been much better.

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

I do that, but as soon as you take your fingers off the light to change temps, that giant green light, lights up the whole room like Green Lantern on St Patti's day! lol its way too bright and flashy. there should be a way to dim it or put it in stealth mode like the davinci iq. a little screen, with info. Would have been much better.

Lol, thanks @david8613 ! I needed a laugh just now!!!

david8613

Uh oh..... we got a basher, people.......everyone grab your MV1's......Lol....:rofl:.......could you imagine getting a beat down with the MV1......hmmmm......could double as weapon if necessary.......just jokes ......

Yeah man,
Blind them with the flashing strobe light to disorientate them first.:lol:

lol!!!!

Darwinci

I am so sorry to hear about the latch breaking. Our CS team will take care you. If you sent in a ticket this morning, give them at least, 24 hours to respond. It's Monday, so they may have tickets ahead of you from the weekend.

Nerissa :)

Unbelievable Customer Service....Latch broke Sunday night and I will have the replacement today 4 DAYS and one of those days was a Sunday.

In contrast; I sent my Davanci IQ to Davinci last Thursday, it was delivered early yesterday (Wednesday), and I still haven't heard from Davinci. Won't have the repaired or replaced unit for another week at a minimum. It's OK though haven't used the Davinci much since I got my MV1.

At least I was able to use my Ghost, while waiting for replacement, by holding the door closed. Got a little hot but it worked. Otherwise I would have had to combust as I'm relatively new to vaping and only have the 2 vapes. Haven't combusted since 4/20/2019.

Love my Ghost MV1 and Ghost. Can't wait for the next model I will be first in line to get one.

rawr_xDDD

What do you do with the heatsink reclaim?

I recieved my stealth mv1 a week ago, with no latch issue, and have been cleaning off the reclaim. Ive seen pg 100 where they mention it, but nobody was interested in using the stuff. I had a boundless cf and smoked doinks before the ghost, and I dont want to do that evaporting alcohol/tincture thing. What do i do with the reclaim on the bottom of the heatsink, other than soaking it in iso?

rawr_xDDD,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Disclaimer: My wife works for Ghost Vapes.

What do you do with the heatsink reclaim?

I recieved my stealth mv1 a week ago, with no latch issue, and have been cleaning off the reclaim. Ive seen pg 100 where they mention it, but nobody was interested in using the stuff. I had a boundless cf and smoked doinks before the ghost, and I dont want to do that evaporting alcohol/tincture thing. What do i do with the reclaim on the bottom of the heatsink, other than soaking it in iso?

Scrape and collect it before soaking. Once you’ve got enough, enjoy!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Disclaimer: My wife works for Ghost Vapes.

How does one enjoy the reclaim?

Scrape it off, collect and save it, and vape it. You can vape it on the ss pad, but it's dirty, so there's a price to pay. You could start by adding the smallest amount to your bed of herbs to add a little punch to a normal session. But only a little bit, so it doesn't drip down below into the heater. For now, though, just start saving it in a silicone dab container.

Top Bottom