• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Ghost MV1

kiddvudu2

when were these units purchased that have this peeling issue? are these very recent purchases or older?

I ordered my stealth on 3/15/19. I broke down just now and put a ticket in for mine. Heat sink and crucible holder "fingers" peeling / wearing off. Great device other than this issue. @Djsleepy, I've been following along, but my memory is faulty at the moment - which unit did you decide you were happiest with?

Peese!!

kiddvudu2,

Djsleepy

I ordered my stealth on 3/15/19. I broke down just now and put a ticket in for mine. Heat sink and crucible holder "fingers" peeling / wearing off. Great device other than this issue. @Djsleepy, I've been following along, but my memory is faulty at the moment - which unit did you decide you were happiest with?

Peese!!

Silver......month + strong so far

Also: crucible caddy from delta 3d is sweet guys .....fits.jyarz satchmo container perfectly....they also numbered row.for.us .....check it out...

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/ybuDFFgPQbyBPHZJmIjNYw.Wi1Ih4_3kfohlxxph_W5jm

when were these units purchased that have this peeling issue? are these very recent purchases or older?
I got my MV1 dec 2018, if that helps at all

Silver......month + strong so far

Also: crucible caddy from delta 3d is sweet guys .....fits.jyarz satchmo container perfectly....they also numbered row.for.us .....check it out...

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/ybuDFFgPQbyBPHZJmIjNYw.Wi1Ih4_3kfohlxxph_W5jm

I'm digging mine as well, also like that it can hold the universal adapter from puffitup (upside down)

Djsleepy

pittiserria

Truth Warrior
My unit's plastic tooth (which keeps the latch in place) broke (only 3 months old MV1 stealth), I'm a heavy user but I didn't imagine it would break so soon just due to opening and closing the door a lot. I can still use the unit but the latch sometimes opens by itself and it's pretty annoying. I'm located in Israel, what are my options? Do I have to ship the MV1 and stay without a vape for getting this fixed? :(

mv1.jpg

pittiserria,

Djsleepy

My unit's plastic tooth (which keeps the latch in place) broke (only 3 months old MV1 stealth), I'm a heavy user but I didn't imagine it would break so soon just due to opening and closing the door a lot. I can still use the unit but the latch sometimes opens by itself and it's pretty annoying. I'm located in Israel, what are my options? Do I have to ship the MV1 and stay without a vape for getting this fixed? :(

mv1.jpg

contact them thru this link....

https://ghostvapes.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new/

They will get you taken care.of......

Djsleepy

WOW! This Otto grinder is amaaaaaaaazinggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is it perfect size for crucible filling.....the grind is so.good the hits taste better and vapor.is fuller.....score.for Banana Bros.!!!!! The AI tech is cool....it readjusts, speeds up/down all on its own and giving you.the perfect grind.....

got mine for $100 with free.two day shipping.....check it out.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OTTO-by-Ba...b-5358-478e-8220-8f6b9e5de499&redirect=mobile

cgod

Loved my Ghost but had to get rid, first unit was a pleasure to use until the hissing noise got to an uncomfortably loud level,I sent it in for repair and received my replacement unit,whilst it worked, it was hotter and was giving me way too much uneven avb compared to my first unit, loved the vapor quality but the actual vaporizer let me down which is annoying because I really liked it when it did work and wanted to keep it in rotation, bummer :drool:

cgod,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Djsleepy

Otto grinder update: I promise you.guys I don't work for or am associated with this company but man o man.....imagine every bowl.tasting and hitting the same?!!?!!!???? That's what.this grinder delivers and power hits...oh yeah to me it seems better than with any other grinder....it's worth every.penny and then some......highly recommend!

I am curious since ghost did video @ghostvapesofficial how did you guys like the consistency of grind?

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Summer

O-G-Reg

Hello quick Q.
I got my brand new mv1 yesterday, however I don’t plan to use it for another couple of months. I’ve seen things about having to register the device to get an extended warranty. Does this have a time limit? Should i open up the box and do that now?? Or can i wait... (or at least try my best as i eye the boxes lustfully from across the room)

O-G-Reg,

badbee

First hit on google: https://www.google.com/search?q=registration+ghostvapes.com&oq=registration+ghostvapes.com

"GHOST provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser (“Customer”) on the GHOST MV1 Vaporizer (“Device”), against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, a period which will be extended to 5 years from the date of purchase upon registration of the Device with GHOST via the GHOST smartphone App (“The App”) or via the My Account section of the website within 90 days of the date of purchase."

O-G-Reg

Thank you. Gah i feel like an idiot. Definitely jumped the gun on the post. Any question i have about anything should be asked to the google first.

O-G-Reg,

Mr420

Hey guys! I wonder if somebody could help me or give a hint or two...
I've had my Ghost for maybe a year...I love the concept and all in all everything's good... Anyway, I usually get 1 great HUGE hit plus 2-3 little ones per crucible. The best hit is always the first, I usually keep the temp at max, pack loose and use NewVape coarse grinder so I suppose the grind is not a problem here...When packing I usually pack loosely to the top then tap to the side of a crucible with one finger to get an even but loose pack (saw a a Ghost tip somewhere in youtube, works for me)...

Anyway, is this normal if taking long huge hits with max temp or should I get 5 huge rips / crucible or something? I'm sorry I'm visually impaired so can't really tell how the AVB looks.

Also It seems that S&B Mighty, which is the other vape I really like gives me stronger and more intense high...I understand the double sizew of the oven and so on but even if I vape a few crucibles in a row or pack just a little bit in the mighty with a base reducer, the high is not "that much" with the Ghost...haha, I've also packed the whole 1g that can be packed to a S&B Plenty and the high was not "that much"...But I've always thought people get the most intense highs with the MV1.

I'm definitely not bashing Ghost by any means. I love the thing and use it at least a few times a week, some times more. That's exactly why I'm trying to get some hints here, it might be me that's doing somethig wrong...

All the best to everybody!

Mr420

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Mr420 - Going straight to the max temp is going to give you less hits and if you're packing loose enough I would expect that it would result in one big hit and a few smaller ones like you're experiencing.

As far as the buzz.....you might want to try starting at one of the lower temps and temp step up after each lower temp starts throwing out whispy vapor. Each temp should provide you with a decent cloud before getting whispy and forcing you to move up. So instead of getting one big hit you'll get a series of good hits which will also give you a better shot at additional absorption.

JayPizzle

Hey guys! I wonder if somebody could help me or give a hint or two...
I've had my Ghost for maybe a year...I love the concept and all in all everything's good... Anyway, I usually get 1 great HUGE hit plus 2-3 little ones per crucible. The best hit is always the first, I usually keep the temp at max, pack loose and use NewVape coarse grinder so I suppose the grind is not a problem here...When packing I usually pack loosely to the top then tap to the side of a crucible with one finger to get an even but loose pack (saw a a Ghost tip somewhere in youtube, works for me)...

Anyway, is this normal if taking long huge hits with max temp or should I get 5 huge rips / crucible or something? I'm sorry I'm visually impaired so can't really tell how the AVB looks.

Also It seems that S&B Mighty, which is the other vape I really like gives me stronger and more intense high...I understand the double sizew of the oven and so on but even if I vape a few crucibles in a row or pack just a little bit in the mighty with a base reducer, the high is not "that much" with the Ghost...haha, I've also packed the whole 1g that can be packed to a S&B Plenty and the high was not "that much"...But I've always thought people get the most intense highs with the MV1.

I'm definitely not bashing Ghost by any means. I love the thing and use it at least a few times a week, some times more. That's exactly why I'm trying to get some hints here, it might be me that's doing somethig wrong...

All the best to everybody!

Mr420

Try a finer grind, like medium. Are you filling your crucible all the way? I haven’t tried 428 from start. If I wanna start higher I usually start with 1 hit or 392 to warm it up and 1-2 hits on 410 and then I finish the rest on 428 which is 1-3 depending on how long my hits are. After I finish, I take the bowl out and I rotate (turn it 180 degrees) it and place it back in. I notice that, everytime, I will get the most cloudy hit from doing that. Rotating it will give you 1 really good good hit or 1-3 smaller hits. Hope this helps.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Mr420, having read your posting history, I see that back in January you started off using the step up tempature hits which appears that you were having success with.

Then on Jan. 8 & 9 it seems that you question the functioning of the battery lights. Maybe something is off kilter with the battery. Or maybe your unit needs to be looked at. So open up a warranty ticket.

I ask my Ghost brethren ;), how many crucibles do you do to get down to 2 lights? Mr420 says he only gets 1 - 1.5 crucibles. I never paid attention, but I think about 3 or 4, but definitely at least 2.

In the interim while waiting for CS reply, try step-temping from level 1 or 2.

Mr420, as far as your vapes & your corresponding highs, that may very well be an increase in your tolerance. :shrug:

david8613

I used my mv1 for the first time last night, yes definitely flavor city! definitely felt more medicated slept like a baby, zero pain this morning! the only thing is I couldn't figure out how to raise temp to next level, it was bed time and was too lazy to look it up, I will try again to tonight. about how many tokes do you take before go up in temp per crucible. also I wanna say the crucible were very easy to load, I don't understand why some said its complicated?

Trulukkyphrank

I used my mv1 for the first time last night, yes definitely flavor city! definitely felt more medicated slept like a baby, zero pain this morning! the only thing is I couldn't figure out how to raise temp to next level, it was bed time and was too lazy to look it up, I will try again to tonight. about how many tokes do you take before go up in temp per crucible. also I wanna say the crucible were very easy to load, I don't understand why some said its complicated?

You can change the temp when the vape is on or in standby mode by holding the front button until battery life shows and than hold it again till the temp setting shows. Then by clicks you can change the temp. Better look at the instruction for detailed information.

I go from the lowest temp up every or every second draw till there is no vapor production. I think this was also recommended by GHOST

Top Bottom