• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

pletch3929

What the fuck...

2 Day AIR. Wednesday send time already in Transit.. Why does my delivery date change to MONDAY WHYY

IT SAID FRIDAY!!!

One state above where it shipped from...:bang:

The one thing i bought myself and the only thing im getting for christmas is this present to myself. And now I have to wait even longer than I already have.

It's stated that either shipping option will take 8 or so days to be delivered.

Raptor5150

It's stated that either shipping option will take 8 or so days to be delivered.

Then it shouldn't be "Guaranteed" especially if my package is already moving in the network.

Ill give it a pass for this holiday period but man UPS really fucked up here.

Last edited:
Raptor5150,

pletch3929

Then it shouldn't be "Guaranteed" especially if my package is already moving in the network.
Not sure which guarantee you're referring yo although on the site it said both shipping options listed are the same and were both free. I saw nothing about any guarantees. I'm kinda frustrated too. Mine said it "shipped" but took 3 days or more to even make it to the ups facility for actual shipping. This happened with boundless too. Must be some fuckery with the holiday weekend.

Raptor5150

suq9sEO.png

This actually says it shouldn't be affected UNTIL the 17th and 18th.. :(

Raptor5150,

Raptor5150

Does this picture work?

Should have ordered from @PuffItUp Randy already got me a WPA for the ghost I don't have, last week Saturday.

Their website also states that the only days affecting 2nd day air delivery time is the 17th and 18th of December

Last edited:
Raptor5150,

Raptor5150

Did they have them for $125 too?
I got mine for a Xmas present too, so it can take another 18 days before I will start to worry.:myday:
Nice to know there is a WPA for it @Raptor5150, if it is ever needed.:tup:

I think Randy would have done the same deal for me. I give him a lot of business.

And yeah I'm excited about using it too! It's sitting in my pipe right now actually.

Guess I'll just forget about it and watch some TV and when Monday gets here it'll be awesome.
Just hope I have enough :leaf: to use as a first bowl for the MV1.

Mighty and a Volcano can go through some grams :lmao:

Raptor5150,
Reactions: LesPlenty
I think Randy would have done the same deal for me. I give him a lot of business.

And yeah I'm excited about using it too! It's sitting in my pipe right now actually.

Guess I'll just forget about it and watch some TV and when Monday gets here it'll be
awesome. Just hope I have enough :leaf: to use as a first bowl for the MV1.

Mighty and a Volcano can go through some grams :lmao:
So your shipping ended up updating? I hope I don’t run out of carrots

MinnBobber

UPS delivery of MV-1???

Should I be worried about porch pirates? With tracking number, got this:
Scheduled Delivery

Wednesday12/04/2019

Estimated Time

1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Would tracking show delivered, if it was?

Could their tracking be that f#cked up that it would be off by days, Wed vs Friday at earliest???

Inquiring minds want to know :)

MinnBobber,

Raf

Wow some of you guys stress really hard about shipping times. I'm almost jealous, I'd like care that much about something besides function and safety.

I think the guys at grasshopper conditioned me to expect to wait up to a year so +1 or two days seems ultra trivial. :D

Raptor5150

Wow some of you guys stress really hard about shipping times. I'm almost jealous, I'd like care that much about something besides function and safety.

I think the guys at grasshopper conditioned me to expect to wait up to a year so +1 or two days seems ultra trivial. :D

I agree. I'm taking out my frustrations with some Online Smash Bros Ultimate.

I got that and Tomb Raider to keep me company this weekend.

MinnBobber

My shipping concern is because we leave town for a week this Saturday. If UPS says it was scheduled for delivery Wednesday, will it be here before we leave ?

Or was it delivered on Wednesday and local porch pirates are no vaping in style???

MinnBobber,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks @Summer - very helpful posts. So bottom line, between the fragility and variance on width, the makalon (or whatever the stem is made from), is much more reliable. Good to know a year later, you don’t miss using the glass stems.

must have glass...where can I get them, with cheap postage to Oz, just in case I want to try one.:haw:
I don’t know about postage to OZ, but I found them here: https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/ghost-mv1-glass-stems . A search on google for ghost vape glass stems brought up several options.
I am going to try to hold off - it really isn’t necessary - the taste is excellent with stock stem.

My shipping concern is because we leave town for a week this Saturday. If UPS says it was scheduled for delivery Wednesday, will it be here before we leave ?

Or was it delivered on Wednesday and local porch pirates are no vaping in style???
If it doesn’t say “delivered” it probably never made it to your porch. You should call UPS and ask about it.

Raf

Protip for anyone compulsively checking for shipping updates: If you copy your tracking code onto your clipboard then you can check for tracking updates even faster if you use one hand to refresh the page with mouse and the other hand to Ctrl + V paste in the tracking code and hit enter. :haw:

I know that feeling, there's times if i had an option to check the box: shipping method: "I will drive 9 hours and pick this up from your drive-thru window" I'd have been out the door

@Djsleepy how do I avoid having that same thing happen where you managed to lock the Vape without the app? What was the steps to fix it?

That sounds scary like the time I got my oven locked into Jewish Holiday mode accidentally while I was cleaning the front. designed to make the oven unusable for 24 hours inorder to observe the Sabbath.. apparently. You would think just remember not to use the oven would be good enough but they built that feature in anyway

Last edited:

Raptor5150

@Raptor5150

hahaha....thanks for the like. I was hoping the humor would show through.

I often think of this phrase in my own life...Why, why, why???!! And a little voice whispers "see, you were right all along....god really does hate you!"

LOL

While I don't necessarily think a higher power is smiting me here haha I do think the evil that is UPS is kinda fucking with me.

I mean it departed where's it's been stuck a couple hours ago. But I doubt it will make it up here so Monday it is. Kinda stupid that it's not even that far away in terms of distance yet they still failed spectacularly.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to vape myself into a coma and wait out the stupid weekend.

Thanks UPS! :rant::rofl:

Raf

While I don't necessarily think a higher power is smiting me here haha I do think the evil that is UPS is kinda fucking with me.

I mean it departed where's it's been stuck a couple hours ago. But I doubt it will make it up here so Monday it is. Kinda stupid that it's not even that far away in terms of distance yet they still failed spectacularly.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to vape myself into a coma and wait out the stupid weekend.

Thanks UPS! :rant::rofl:

Check for Smite marks? :lol:

Raf,

hujdimislav

Hello everybody,

reporting from the dark side of the moon, it sure feels like that when I am expecting shipment.
Almost every time I wait for my parcels between 30 and 60 days without tracking number
(USA tracking doesn't work in my country), can you imagine how frustrating that is? You can't, believe me.
I always think that it is lost somewhere but in the end, it somehow shows up at my doorstep.

This is my first time using DHL international, and I have to say, I am impressed.
Two fucking days!!! WTF???:o

On to the subject, I placed my order November 28, MV1 with free crucible dispenser and just 8 hours later I received an email from Ghost stating that they now include a free fast charger with MV1. :doh:

I had nothing to lose so I sent them an email asking if they could include a fast charger with my order since
I was late by so little time and my order didn't ship yet.
15 minutes later I had a response "I can't include it in your order, but I will make sure you get one":shrug:

Yesterday, tracking showing L.A., but a guy from DHL calls me and said he has something for me :hmm:
When I opened the box I find a fast charger by itself. :rockon:

Today, MV1 and crucible dispenser arrived. Long story short, outstanding customer service :clap:

Since it was introduced, I always wanted stealth MV1 (not a fan of chrome), but it was a bit pricey for me, and with this deal, I could not resist. Feels premium and finish is great, it is charging now, can't wait to try it.

I am expecting MV1 to be portable Plenty, the only thing missing from my collection.

Have a great weekend everybody, I'm sure I will. :wave:

Top Bottom