• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

someTooL

Bet they got slammed. Placed my order late last night my invoice # was a couple thousand more than some posted just Thursday/Friday.

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Mine came in today, looks like they forgot to pack in the crucible dispenser though, I will have to get ahold of support tomorrow. I ordered on Wednesday or Thursday just before the free charger was included.

Rose Gold is definitely the least popular color as I expected, Lot #03.06.2019

cosimo

Hmmm... they can take as long as they want to ship mine, as long as it comes functional, and with the fast charger and crucible dispenser that were both promised when i place my order (Sunday).

Raptor5150

Hmmm... they can take as long as they want to ship mine, as long as it comes functional, and with the fast charger and crucible dispenser that were both promised when i place my order (Sunday).

Just got my order marked as complete and tracking :clap::D

Where does Ghost ship from?

Last edited:

Raptor5150

I've never wanted tracking to update more..

south_park_Go_God_Go_cartman_meme.jpg

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly update. Due to the success of the last couple sales, we have run out of stock on the Fast Chargers. We're working on bringing more in to the warehouse so that we can relist the item on our site as quickly as possible. If you check back and happen to see the item on the site, please click on "I Want it" and enter your email so that we can notify you personally when the Fast Chargers are back.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories +GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase
It’s kind of upsetting seeing people receiving tracking numbers when they ordered Friday, I ordered Thursday and was told that you are processing the orders as they were received. My friend has received his vape from another website, and we ordered the same day. You guys should have been more prepared for the sale. But maybe I’m getting entitled. Happy holidays everybody.

smokingandfeelingmyself,

someTooL

I ordered late Sunday night and just received shipping notification. Didn’t expect it that fast with all the orders I’m sure they had.

started@52

It’s kind of upsetting seeing people receiving tracking numbers when they ordered Friday, I ordered Thursday and was told that you are processing the orders as they were received. My friend has received his vape from another website, and we ordered the same day. You guys should have been more prepared for the sale. But maybe I’m getting entitled. Happy holidays everybody.
I believe it said on their website that shipping could take 3-15 days depending on what you ordered. They are always prepared. Chill, it was Black Friday discount week everyone and their mother put off ordering till the sale. Welcome to the forum.

I believe it said on their website that shipping could take 3-15 days depending on what you ordered. They are always prepared. Chill, it was Black Friday discount week everyone and their mother put off ordering till the sale. Welcome to the forum.
Their website said that they would ship the next available business day when I ordered. Other websites and shops have handled Black Friday just fine with no delay. It’s been 3 days since they’ve resumed business, and my order is stuck on label created. I am just upset because I could be vaping right now, but I still have to wait for the “free two day shipping” to ship 6 days after my order. It is a major letdown @virgil_GHOST

smokingandfeelingmyself,

virgil_GHOST

Company Rep
Company Rep
Their website said that they would ship the next available business day when I ordered. Other websites and shops have handled Black Friday just fine with no delay. It’s been 3 days since they’ve resumed business, and my order is stuck on label created. I am just upset because I could be vaping right now, but I still have to wait for the “free two day shipping” to ship 6 days after my order. It is a major letdown @virgil_GHOST

Hello @smokingandfeelingmyself ,

Apologies for the delay. Orders received during the Thanksgiving holiday break are being processed in the order they were received and we're working to get them out as quickly as possible.

Note
: If your order has shipped and you're not seeing status update online (UPS/DHL/USPS), this is customary this time of year. During the holidays it is not unusual for customers to receive deliveries before tracking ever updates online. This is a limitation on the part of UPS and their couriers who have advised us that their drivers do not always scan packages they bring onto their trucks.

Please click here for general information about our shipping guidelines. +GHOST Vapes: Shipping Guidelines

We appreciate your patience and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories +GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

https://www.ghostvapes.com/warranty-and-returns

Decive needs to be registered within 90 days of purchase to extend warranty from 2 years to 5.

Correct sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @smokingandfeelingmyself ,

Apologies for the delay. Orders received during the Thanksgiving holiday break are being processed in the order they were received and we're working to get them out as quickly as possible.

Note
: If your order has shipped and you're not seeing status update online (UPS/DHL/USPS), this is customary this time of year. During the holidays it is not unusual for customers to receive deliveries before tracking ever updates online. This is a limitation on the part of UPS and their couriers who have advised us that their drivers do not always scan packages they bring onto their trucks.

Please click here for general information about our shipping guidelines. +GHOST Vapes: Shipping Guidelines

We appreciate your patience and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Thank you! Sorry that I came off kind of dickish, I never order stuff online and was getting nervous.

virgil_GHOST

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to give those of you that have placed orders with us over the past week and have questions about your order and tracking status. We've been in contact with our UPS and DHL reps this week and have been advised that some deliveries are two-three days behind schedule due to the busy season. During the holidays, drivers do not always scan packages they bring onto their trucks when it's busy. Status not updating online is the result. Our UPS and DHL reps are doing the best they can to reach out to drivers to ensure they're following normal procedure.

We have a list of orders with status results that indicate packages have not been picked up from our warehouse when in fact they have. We're proactively monitoring as best we can. This is my second holiday season at GHOST, we've had three overall, and this has become the new normal. Not acceptable at all, but we are doing our best not to take our frustrations out on the reps taking our calls.

We appreciate your patience and hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. We'll get to the bottom of this!

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories + GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

Raptor5150

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to give those of you that have placed orders with us over the past week and have questions about your order and tracking status. We've been in contact with our UPS and DHL reps this week and have been advised that some deliveries are two-three days behind schedule due to the busy season. During the holidays, drivers do not always scan packages they bring onto their trucks when it's busy. Status not updating online is the result. Our UPS and DHL reps are doing the best they can to reach out to drivers to ensure they're following normal procedure.

We have a list of orders with status results that indicate packages have not been picked up from our warehouse when in fact they have. We're proactively monitoring as best we can. This is my second holiday season at GHOST, we've had three overall, and this has become the new normal. Not acceptable at all, but we are doing our best not to take our frustrations out on the reps taking our calls.

We appreciate your patience and hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. We'll get to the bottom of this!

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories + GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

Quick question Virgil are these shipped requiring a signature upon delivery or will ups just drop it at my door? @floribud what about you? Was it just waiting for you?

Raptor5150,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Quick question Virgil are these shipped requiring a signature upon delivery or will ups just drop it at my door? @floribud what about you? Was it just waiting for you?
I got my order from the 25th on Monday through ups, no signature was required. My second order from the 28th is still supposedly waiting for pickup, so I'm at the whim of the ups drivers scanner.

Raptor5150

I got my order from the 25th on Monday through ups, no signature was required. My second order from the 28th is still supposedly waiting for pickup, so I'm at the whim of the ups drivers scanner.

I worry that the bastards gonna stick a "Sorry we missed you" note without ever even knocking. :( Hopefully he just leaves it at my door and I check that it's been delivered

Raptor5150,
Reactions: LesPlenty

virgil_GHOST

Company Rep
Company Rep

Hi! No signature required, you're good!

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories+GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

Raptor5150

What the fuck...

2 Day AIR. Wednesday send time already in Transit.. Why does my delivery date change to MONDAY WHYY

IT SAID FRIDAY!!!

One state above where it shipped from...:bang:

The one thing i bought myself and the only thing im getting for christmas is this present to myself. And now I have to wait even longer than I already have.

(Picture below)

Last edited:
Top Bottom