***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Madtater

im keen on this one very keen.. might have to preorder ? haha
Pre-order is the only way you can get access to the beta.

Buddy of mine pre-ordered it off of amazon, getting his beta code, and is cancelling his order just so he can play it beta. Funny thing is, he hasnt gotten his code yet and it’s been a week.

I did the preorder on the microsoft store, and it downloaded the beta version and the game itself. Tried to log in to the actual game last night and it told me i was too early. Tried to log in to the beta this morning and it just had me in queue for ever.

Beta probably isnt live yet.

Madtater,

Tai Sun

yeh ima see if i can get a cheap code online or just wait because its probably going straight to gamepass id say hasha

Tai Sun,

Tai Sun

hmm true.. what game was i thinking of then.. hmmm somthing diablo or soulsish cant really remember now haha

Tai Sun,

florduh

Hypothetical question. Let's say I have this friend. Not me, of course. I'm a big respecter of copyright laws. My friend on the other hand... he wants to play the new Zelda game with a PC emulator.

Should he buy an actual copy from Nintendo to keep everything on the up and up. Or fuck 'em?

Not the same situation at all, but these guys don't fuck around....

They put a dude named "Gary Bowser" in the Nintendo Gulag, lol. Another feather in the cap of the Simulation Theory.

florduh

Just downloaded Disco Elysium. Thought it looked interesting...

I wish I could wipe my memory and have the experience of playing that again for the first time. I think it took about an hour for me to get hooked.

It's not for everyone but I thought it was a banger. Stuck with me more than any movie or TV show in recent memory.

It's genuinely funny too. There were definitely points where a dice roll went the wrong way and I was left with only the most horrifyingly embarrassing dialogue options. Like... damn it... I'm really gonna have to say this to some old lady?

Have fun! Punch Cuno for me!

I wish I could wipe my memory and have the experience of playing that again for the first time. I think it took about an hour for me to get hooked.

It's not for everyone but I thought it was a banger. Stuck with me more than any movie or TV show in recent memory.

It's genuinely funny too. There were definitely points where a dice roll went the wrong way and I was left with only the most horrifyingly embarrassing dialogue options. Like... damn it... I'm really gonna have to say this to some old lady?

Have fun! Punch Cuno for me!

I tried it and couldn't get into it. I only played it for a few hours though.

Zelda arriving tomorrow but I'm heading out of town for a couple days, won't be able to start it until Sunday night. Really looking forward to this one!

Madtater

Fyi, last (third) beta of diablo 4 released yesrerday.

Played the first closed beta and the second open beta. I dont know if i am gonna play the third aka “server slam” or not. Buddy of mine said he had zero issues getting on and no server lag.

Seems they figured out their problems.

Release is 6/1 if preordered mid tier package or higher.

Madtater

Gonna leave this right here. I have been curious what microsoft is gonna do with their blizzard acquisition.

I am still waiting for warcraft/starcraft to be ported to the xbox.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Just downloaded Disco Elysium. Thought it looked interesting...

Anyone here have any experience with it?
I tried it. it has more interesting writing than most games and could be fun if you like slow point and click adventure games with lots of "what do I do now?" I think I got stuck somewhere and went back to the crude joys of Dark Soils 3 ( spelling intended)

florduh

I tried it and couldn't get into it. I only played it for a few hours though.

Disco Elysium has been described as "the best game I've ever read" or "the best book I've ever played". I get why it's not for everyone.

It's literally like a DnD tabletop game, but on a screen. I always thought DnD was nerd shit but DE changed my mind.

I am still waiting for warcraft/starcraft to be ported to the xbox.

Mannnnn how have they not made a modern Starcraft sequel? I played the shit out of that as a kid.

I've been playing the shit out of Zelda on my laptop. I ended up buying a physical copy of the Switch game just to keep things on the up and up. Even though I don't have a Switch and have no interest in buying one.

This Zelda has grabbed me more than any game since Elden Ring.

Only bummer is.... they don't include little books in game packages anymore? I haven't bought a physical game since the Bush Admin. Kinda shitty they just throw a cartridge in there with no documentation.

@florduh Yeah, the little booklets are long gone for the most part. Nintendo used to have dope instruction booklets back in the day too.

I started Zelda last night and played for four hours without batting an eye. Very few games can get me to do that these days. Pretty sure this game is about to take over my life for the next few weeks/months. :lol:

Re: Disco Elysium, I’ve played and enjoyed a bunch of story based games like Kentucky Route Zero and Night in the Woods, but those aren’t nearly as dense or as long as Disco. Maybe I’ll pick it back up someday.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Just downloaded Void Bastards via Steam sale, because it looked interesting.
Haven't really played more than the first ten minutes yet though.

Ramahs,
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom