***Gamers*** What are you playing?

lauantaimakkara

Would someone please recommend a game that would be nice to play while being high. Preferrably for Nintendo Switch but PC is also ok. Something that you can play without too much thinking or without rememberin where you left off last time. My current favourites on that "genre" are Diablo III and The Binding of Isaac.

lauantaimakkara,
Reactions: EazyClouds

ginolicious

Would someone please recommend a game that would be nice to play while being high. Preferrably for Nintendo Switch but PC is also ok. Something that you can play without too much thinking or without rememberin where you left off last time. My current favourites on that "genre" are Diablo III and The Binding of Isaac.

Warface man. Great FPS and it’s free.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Still playing Asphalt Extreme. This will be my C'19 legacy. The developers are keeping it interesting.

TommyDee,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Been real into American Truck Simulator for a long while now.

710yota,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just got Overwatch for my Switch and I've been enjoying that the last couple days. I'm Shari vet code to the end of Divinity 2, which has been a blast to play.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Tweakz

EazyClouds

I feeeeel you. Sometimes I rip a bowl and turn on a game like Civilization 5 and immediately exit out because... 🥴🤤.... It's too much. If you have the switch, my go tos for this genre are Enter the Gungeon, dead cells, and wizard of legend.

im not a robot

Something that you can play without too much thinking or without rememberin where you left off last time.
one of the finest strategy games i ever played is into the breach. while it does require thinking, it is perfect for playing short bursts without context, and it is just so very elegant. enormous replay value. the graphics are mediocre, the gameplay is superb. i played this on switch, but it is available on multiple platforms.

Last edited:

ginolicious

I’ve logged some 135 hours of Animal Crossing on my Switch since the lockdowns started. And I’ve also logged about 110 hours on Warface. Do I have a problem?

EazyClouds

Word. I blame it on corona. Haven't played video games in YEARS. Past two months I've purchased more games than I have in the past 15!
Dark souls 3, resident evil 2 remake and unchartered 4 have been holding me down!
Those are some dope games!!! Souls games are amazing. How do you like Resident Evil 2? I might snag it.

EazyClouds,
Reactions: Chandler

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I have clocked a LOT of hours in Dead Souls and I also enjoyed Diablo 3 for many hours. I'm kinda burnt out with it after leveling like 5 characters to 70 and playing end game with them. Anyway, I usually play solo with it cause there is no built-in voice chat for some stupid reason! Let's see. Pulling out my Switch to see the games I've spent most time on (and I loooove playing high).
As I mentioned, Dead Cells, but Sonic Mania is a lot of fun and Guacamelee 2 was a blast (though not as fun after beating it). Celeste is a good game but quite difficult. Heck, Dead Cells is difficult too. But that's part of the appeal for me. That's really all I got for you. Many of my other games don't seem to fit your description as they follow a strong narrative that requires knowing where you are each time you play. Though, Overwatch has been a lot of fun and that's pretty laid back for me.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Ark Survival Evolved, State of Decay 2, Doom, Prey, The Long Dark, Assassisns Creed and many others. I don't watch TV at all, gaming is so much better!

Relaxed,

adidaspimp

look ma' no shoelaces
Has anyone played My Hero One's Justice? It's a fighting game based off the anime; My Hero Academia.
Been out a couple years already but I picked it up last night and loving it...my gamerADD is really bad...

adidaspimp,

The Stranger

Account Closed
Mainly Escape From Tarkov. Absolutely nutty, infuriatingly hard game to get good at, makes any other first person shooter feels like childs play.

A little of bit Halo 5 and Master Chief Collection, mainly just biding my time until Halo Infinite.

Actually also, started Alien:Isolation today and can already tell it's going to be a sick game. Environment and audio are fantastic and terrifying. Would never have guessed or gave a try except I read some good things on Reddit and it's on Game Pass.

xtraclipsforxtrashit,

lauantaimakkara

I feeeeel you. Sometimes I rip a bowl and turn on a game like Civilization 5 and immediately exit out because... 🥴🤤.... It's too much. If you have the switch, my go tos for this genre are Enter the Gungeon, dead cells, and wizard of legend.

haha! I already have etg and dead cells, awesome games! Wizard of legend is interesting but there were something I didn’t like about it but I can’t remember what. I have to look at it again.
one of the finest strategy games i ever played is into the breach. while it does require thinking, it is perfect for playing short bursts without context, and it is just so very elegant. enormous replay value. the graphics are mediocre, the gameplay is superb. i played this on switch, but it is available on multiple platforms.
I have heard a lot of good things about this but I’m not that much into the strategy games..
As I mentioned, Dead Cells, but Sonic Mania is a lot of fun and Guacamelee 2 was a blast (though not as fun after beating it). Celeste is a good game but quite difficult. Heck, Dead Cells is difficult too. But that's part of the appeal for me. That's really all I got for you.
Dead Cells difficult? Nah, I completed it on my second run on Switch! Ok maybe I should mention that I also played it earlier on PC for maybe 70 hours... Celeste is good.
my friend recommended Guacamelee 2 also. I was not a big fan of part 1 which is weird because I love medroidvanias!
I’m goin to find more information about Sonic Mania

thank you everyone

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh yeah! I'm having a lot of fun with Mana Spark right now. It's not a huge game, but it's a lot of fun with interesting controls and mechanics. I am not amazing at any game, so I find games like Binding of Isaac and Dead Cells difficult. :) But fun!
Mana Spark is a little more repetitious than other "rogue-lite" games. Or whatever they call them.
Sonic Mania is fun if you have any history with the first three Sonic games. It looks and feels like a classic Sonic game with some modern tweaks. It's not perfect, but it's really good. And fun.

Anyway, I'm really frustrated because I'm having drift issues with both of my sets of Joy Cons. My original right neon red one is unusable. My new left neon green is now drifting after a month of use. I love playing handheld so much, but I don't love having the controller mess me up. Maybe that's why I'm having difficulty with games. lol Tonight I was selecting a character in a menu and it started spinning to the left over and over. And my character would move jerkily against the direction I was trying to move. I hate it.

Diggy Smalls,
Top Bottom