Function Videos!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just received the shower head stem for the FC-MOD. Great function & quality. Sits dead center & the cuts are nicely done :science: Awesome @Samlglass !

Nice, yeah that is basically the original perc that the old FC mod came with, that I wasn't much of a fan of, but it does seem better in this larger new FC mod at least! Likely a smoother less flavorful hit than the standard 9 hole diffusion perc downstem, nice options

Ssscrudddy

Here's 1. I've since switched to vaping. This Phoenix Star bong was £40, doesnt seem to be available any more.

Ssscrudddy,

Jojofernz

Not sure if this is the proper place, but more wanted to show off the function of this Budget Baller vape than anything. Powered by torch, can kill a basket screen bowl in one 45-50 second heat. Incredible flavor and nice clouds. Edit: not made by me but a member of the Ent Exchange discord. The heater is currently made of quartz.

Cactus piece. Mouthpiece and ash catch are from Texas Hot Glass. Have a great Saturday y’all.

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Not sure if this is the proper place, but more wanted to show off the function of this Budget Baller vape than anything. Powered by torch, can kill a basket screen bowl in one 45-50 second heat. Incredible flavor and nice clouds.

Cactus piece. Mouthpiece and ash catch are from Texas Hot Glass. Have a great Saturday y’all.
I think this thread is more about the function of water pieces, but I like your DIY so thanks for sharing !
The Sand Castle thread would have been a place to share it too.

how many rubies of what diameter did you put in there ? Did you put a screen on top ?

I think it's an Arizer adapter that holds the balls ? Be careful heating glass that hot, it is no quartz.

Radwin Bodnic,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Not sure if this is the proper place, but more wanted to show off the function of this Budget Baller vape than anything. Powered by torch, can kill a basket screen bowl in one 45-50 second heat. Incredible flavor and nice clouds.

Sweet! It absolutely is the proper place. In fact the very first vid is dry.

LOVE seeing the Cactus clone in action! Tho don't expect much love, respect or even any recognition for your efforts... in fact, quite the opposite... yep, it's a terribly hypocritical world we live in, unfortunately.

Jojofernz

I think this thread is more about the function of water pieces, but I like your DIY so thanks for sharing !
The Sand Castle thread would have been a place to share it too.

how many rubies of what diameter did you put in there ? Did you put a screen on top ?

I think it's an Arizer adapter that holds the balls ? Be careful heating glass that hot, it is no quartz.
I didn’t put together but someone else in the community has, I have glass ones but newest heaters are quartz! He got them made in quartz to handle this heat. I’ll have to count the rubies but they are 6mm and a screen on top yeah!

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Sweet! It absolutely is the proper place. In fact the very first vid is dry.
My bad, I should've started from the beginning.
Apologies @Jojofernz if I sounded rude, that wasn't my intention at all.

I have the EMK that basically function the same than your DIY but with quartz balls instead of rubies. Yours seem to have a much bigger thermal battery and probably a better airflow with the 6mm balls.
Now going to try sourcing this quartz adapter.

Shit Snacks

I have had my new 4 Pillar Recycler for a few days and find different water levels work for different results/function...which is nice, I like to fill it somewhat to get a bit of chug happening,

Awesome! Yeah that is about where I put the water level too, basically anywhere in that hollow disk area below the pillars basically for varying function depending on what you use it with and what you are going for :tup:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Likely a smoother less flavorful hit than the standard 9 hole diffusion perc downstem, nice options
I've seen a variety downstems for the fc mod and wondered if you could explain the difference between the showerhead and the matrix percs. Mine came with the 9 hole. Thankyou and sorry for such a basic q

Perfect_Speed4069,

Shit Snacks

I've seen a variety downstems for the fc mod and wondered if you could explain the difference between the showerhead and the matrix percs. Mine came with the 9 hole. Thankyou and sorry for such a basic q

Haha Yeah I've written it up a few times, I think in many places, but that shower head is a circ perc (slits through the sides, pretty common especially for china glass, basic effective balance) and matrix perc is a full grid of slits, also is pretty terrible for vaping in my experience... Three holes would be a lot of chug with minimal diffusion, more flavor retention, but less air flow... The standard diffusion perc as they call it is the best one imo with nine holes and open bottom, good flow, decent diffusion without flavor loss, just like the GooRoo original, except this one is actually consistent :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Wozz

TedJones

I have a video of the 9 hole on pg 1 and the shower head at the top of this pg ;)

Top Bottom