Function Videos!

Verax

So, I searched a bit, and I apologize if I missed it, but I don't see any function video threads. So... here it is! Show off function videos of your glass!

I'll start, with a dry function video I just shot with my Skyglass Galaxy rig, using an Herborizer. :)

:peace::leaf::peace:

Verax

What's the point of a fuction video without water?

It's fair feedback, and I figured someone would ding me for that. One could argue that the piece is still "functioning" without water. I've been experimenting with dry bongs this week, but I'll shoot a water one this weekend. Either way - show off that Mobius Ion Matrix! :)

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Mobius Ion is quite popular, there's already plenty of vids of it, even with vapes, just type mobius ion vape to yutube search and you'll get a bunch of them.

Seek,

ChronPain86

That looks like the real deal to me? Why would you think it was a knock off?
I was wondering if there was a knock version made. I tried googling for the influx but the results didn't match up, if someone can post a link that be great thanks!

ChronPain86,

coolbreeze

New TAG side car style w/ hammer head perc after seeing @coolbreeze mention it over in the small bubbler thread (thx!). Was a steal since 2nd quality and their Sept discount on top that. Knew I "had" to have since the joint is already nice and far from face, don't have this perc yet, and only have one other 14mm native bubbler. :sherlock:
Nice! How do you like it so far?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Got a SAML (Popularglass) new FC-Mod (PG3057) mated with the 9(10) hole perc,
Really nice to use with well-ground joints, nice wide base and I also like how easy the small diameter can is to clear:tup:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Got a SAML (Popularglass) new FC-Mod (PG3057) mated with the 9(10) hole perc,
Really nice to use with well-ground joints, nice wide base and I also like how easy the small diameter can is to clear:tup:
Sweet! So no need for that carb then either, apparently....;)

I'm using a shorter repurposed SAML 15(16) hole one in my new High Five Apex bubbler that uses a similar rounded outtake but it's much larger and actually acts as part of the can which all works very well with such a compact piece... kinda cool idea, imo... now, if I only had the desire to get better at function vids with a phone....:haw::shrug::bowdown:

Hopefully someday soon... maybe when I'm more "holed-up" over the winter...:brow:

Edit: but I do wish it was one of those Goo Roo 9(10) hole "knockoffs"....(😜) maybe I'll get one from Goo Roo sized exactly how I'd like it someday, too, cuz for whatever reason the Goo Roo 9(10) hole really nails it.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
New improved FC-MOD with 3-hole perc,
edit to swap out nude vaping reflection video...it is warming up down here!:rofl:
Also, @Bologna said, Sweet! So no need for that carb then either, apparently, yep, right hand needed to press stop on the camera.:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom